N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone agree with this guy?

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:I know what this guy is saying is true, but it never worked for me. Maybe I don't look the bad guy part?
http://briankim.net/blog/2006/08/why-ni ... get-girls/

Heres a girl who commented on the blog with her own response. I looked at it and I was like WTF?
http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/ ... guys.shtml
You are on a roll here with helpful posts.

I really liked this from the first link:

"Don’t make women the focal point in your life. Have something else going for you. Have a worthy goal or dream you are pursuing that is of higher priority than women."

I think that is the key. Have a purpose. The rest will follow.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I don't agree with the article. It's typical shaming bullshit. In feminist countries, women are immoral bitches, so they look for immoral guys. Nice guys aren't immoral. The solution is to look for women in non-feminist countries.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

+1 for fschmidt
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Quite a good article. Always have goals (aside from women). And read Napoleon Hill!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

good read ...
Instead of using all your time, money, and energy pursing women, use all that to accomplish your own goals. Napoleon Hill refers to this as sexual transmutation. Channel all that energy into fulfilling your own goals and you will find yourself unstoppable.
there's noting like an ambitious man 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

The article is just stating the bleeding obvious. Women do have a penchant for men who can demonstrate their masculinity by being independent and having "more going on in their lives" than begging for their love and attention. Love is an important part of a man's life, yet women instinctively feel that a man who shows one or more signs of alphaness - eg. charisma, social/professional success, financial stability etc. - will be a much better candidate to take care of them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Hitler was pretty ambitious
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

It's true that there's a type of insecure guy with a poor self image who tries to hide it by being overly nice, and it's understandable why any woman wouldn't take interest in such a person. But, contrary to what the article suggested, it's not insecurity which turns Anglo women off, seeing as their preference is for deeply insecure guys on the other end of the spectrum; the ones with an inflated self-image. If you're someone who doesn't play into the culture of competitive insecurity in the Anglosphere, you'll be overlooked in favor of exuberant "alpha males".
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

lavezzi wrote:It's true that there's a type of insecure guy with a poor self image who tries to hide it by being overly nice, and it's understandable why any woman wouldn't take interest in such a person. But, it's not insecurity which turns Anglo women off, seeing as their preference is for deeply insecure guys on the other end of the spectrum; the ones with an inflated self-image. If you're someone who doesn't play into the culture of competitive insecurity in the Anglosphere, you'll be overlooked in favor of exuberant "alpha males".
I think being naturally introverted is not necessarily a showstopper for women, so long they can perceive the inner life. I have friends and acquaintances who used to be quite successful with girls, even girls who could be defined as a "out of their league", mainly because they were good at showing that behind the fragile facade there was a deep and interesting box of toys ready fore them to explore. I think good women can tell if a man is being nice for the sake of hooking up, or he does it out of his true character.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I think she has it all wrong, she's confusing nice guys for Mangina's. Nice guys are not insecure they are sincere. I'm a nice guy, but I don't let anyone stomp on me.

PUA = Insecure
Mangina's = Insecure
Typical American Alpha Male = Insecure
American Bad Boys = Insecure

The way this girl acts she's going to get caught up with an asshole and get the shit beat out of her. But that seems to be what she wants.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:It's true that there's a type of insecure guy with a poor self image who tries to hide it by being overly nice, and it's understandable why any woman wouldn't take interest in such a person. But, contrary to what the article suggested, it's not insecurity which turns Anglo women off, seeing as their preference is for deeply insecure guys on the other end of the spectrum; the ones with an inflated self-image. If you're someone who doesn't play into the culture of competitive insecurity in the Anglosphere, you'll be overlooked in favor of exuberant "alpha males".
Good phrase.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
I think being naturally introverted is not necessarily a showstopper for women, so long they can perceive the inner life. I have friends and acquaintances who used to be quite successful with girls, even girls who could be defined as a "out of their league", mainly because they were good at showing that behind the fragile facade there was a deep and interesting box of toys ready fore them to explore. I think good women can tell if a man is being nice for the sake of hooking up, or he does it out of his true character.
Exactly. I have seen smokin hot girls with quiet guys.

Pisses me off too.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Insecurity = poor relationship with consciousness. Living in complete unawareness of spirituality is bound to manifest insecurity in a person, to what extent and in which way differs from person to person; some will seek validation in women/people, others in material success. Once you fully understand the nature of delusion you can't possibly fall back into insecurity/unawareness, but agitation still prevails until sufficient meditation is accomplished. I will travel into the most secluded area in Ireland this summer to spend a few weeks with nothing but a tent and food, then I can really make some progress. I'd advise others to do similar.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Hitler was pretty ambitious
so are you & PeterAndrewNolan lol :lol:

I'll still always admire a man on a mission, that sticks to his guns & succeeds; Anyone for that matter.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Return to “General Discussions”