Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 am

fschmidt wrote:
Renata wrote:I'll still always admire a man on a mission, that sticks to his guns & succeeds; Anyone for that matter.

I generally don't defend women outside my family, but this is exactly the right attitude for a woman to have. (Not for a man, of course.) She is clearly from outside the femisphere.

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:29 am

OutsideoftheBox what's with the name calling, it's so high school.

I'm not gonna argue with you any further because I pick my battles wisely, & furthermore, arguing with the likes of you will be like digging in garbage... so I'm not gonna do it.

OutsideoftheBox and, yes there's more' you should get back in your box & stay there ;)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Hitler was pretty ambitious

+1
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:53 am

Renata is likely talking about extremes like most people do.

Ambitious is code for not leaching off the system/Government. I hear this often from foreign women, especially those from Eastern Europe, where high unemployment has lead to drinking and hooligan behavior.

They want to see some proof of this. Meaning a business, reachable goals, continuing education, etc, etc, etc.

No proof? Your SOL, even with Foreign Women.

I have ideas and plans and know how to execute them. No credit given and none taken.

Result = Single
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 am

Renata wrote:OutsideoftheBox what's with the name calling, it's so high school.

I'm not gonna argue with you any further because I pick my battles wisely, & furthermore, arguing with the likes of you will be like digging in garbage... so I'm not gonna do it.

OutsideoftheBox and, yes there's more' you should get back in your box & stay there ;)

Bitch please. Who's arguing?

You're an online FEMALE. Real life females in America don't exist as far as I am concerned. Where do you think that leaves you? Get lost gash.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:15 pm

ssjparris wrote:american women see kindness for weakness. how sad. such a sad society.

Indeed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 pm

One should be grateful that some chicks still like us even when we lose our temper.

I wish more were like this one.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Jester wrote:One should be grateful that some chicks still like us even when we lose our temper.

US? No -- YOU.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 am

Blue Murder wrote:
Jester wrote:One should be grateful that some chicks still like us even when we lose our temper.

US? No -- YOU.

Quoted for Truth.

Looks like I'll have to weed out the white nationalists/manginas just like I had to do on other forums. These bitches have these manginas domesticated. Its actually quite funny.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:36 am

You don't have to keep quoting me for truth, mate. Everything I say is true!

Nonetheless, it's obvious that I'm going to have to work a bit on my part. That is, locating all of the manginas, and put 'em on my latest shit list. I don't have time for that lot. Looks like Outside and I agree on that much.

Pick a side. I'm seeing a lot of wishy-washy on here, and this is NOT a goddamned laundromat.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:54 am

Blue Murder wrote:You don't have to keep quoting me for truth, mate. Everything I say is true!

Nonetheless, it's obvious that I'm going to have to work a bit on my part. That is, locating all of the manginas, and put 'em on my latest shit list. I don't have time for that lot. Looks like Outside and I agree on that much.

Pick a side. I'm seeing a lot of wishy-washy on here, and this is NOT a goddamned laundromat.

In the few days I have been here I've seen alot of female ass kissing. In fact, Renata has the same sense of entitlement that most American females do. And the manginas here are supporting said entitlement mentality; just like the American manginas do.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 am

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 am

Renata wrote:^ is that your version & definition of what ambition is?

lavezzi I guess it's my upbringing.. I'm hardwired that way.

ambitious is just a code word for a man who has a lot of money so these females can live the lavish life styles that they are looking for with out having to be ambitious them selves or pay for anything.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions