Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 14, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Re: Someone please dissect this bitch logic for me!

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:16 am

eurobrat wrote:Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS
"You hear it all the time: "He was such a NICE Guy, and she's such a Heartless Bitch for dumping him."

I get letters from self-professed Nice Guys, complaining that women must WANT to be treated like shit, because THEY, the "Nice Guy" have failed repeatedly in relationships. This is akin to the false logic that "Whales are mammals. Whales live in the sea. Therefore, all mammals live in the sea."

If you have one bad relationship after another, the only common denominator is YOU. Think about it.

What's wrong with Nice Guys? The biggest problem is that most Nice Guys (tm) are hideously insecure. They are so anxious to be liked and loved that they do things for other people to gain acceptance and attention, rather than for the simply pleasure of giving. You never know if a Nice Guy really likes you for who you are, or if he has glommed onto you out of desperation because you actually paid some kind of attention to him.

Nice Guys exude insecurity -- a big red target for the predators of the world. There are women out there who are "users" -- just looking for a sucker to take advantage of. Users home-in on "Nice Guys", stroke their egos, take them for a ride, add a notch to their belts, and move on. It's no wonder so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible, when the so often the kind of woman that gets attracted to them is the lowest form of life...

Self-confident, caring, decent-hearted women find "Nice Guys" to be too clingy, self-abasing, and insecure.

Nice Guys go overboard. They bring roses to a "lets get together for coffee" date. They try to buy her affections with presents and fancy things. They think they know about romance, but their timing is all wrong, and they either come-on too strong, too hard and too fast, OR, they are so shy and unassertive, that they hang around pretending to be "friends", in the hope that somehow, someway, they will get the courage up to ask her out for a "date".

They are so desperate to please that they put aside their own needs, and place the object of their desire on a pedestal. Instead of appreciating her, they worship her. We are only human, and pedestals are narrow, confining places to be -- not to mention the fact that we tend to fall off of them.

They cling to her, and want to be "one" with her for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else. A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy, because he believes that if she learns about the REAL person inside, she will no longer love him.

Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions. They think it's being equitable, but it puts an unfair burden of responsibility on her, and gives him the opportunity to blame her if the decision was an unwise one.

Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them, and rarely state clearly what it is they want, need and expect. They fear that any kind of conflict might spell the end of the relationship. Instead of comprimising and negotiating, they repeatedly "give in". When she doesn't appreciate their sacrifice, they will complain that, "Everything I did, I did for her.", as if this somehow elevates them to the status of martyrs. A woman doesn't want a martyr. She wants an equal, caring, adult partner.

Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is. They use their adoration as a foundation for claiming that "no one will ever love her as much as I do." Instead of being a profound statement of their devotion, this is a subtle, but nasty insult. It is akin to saying to her: "You are a difficult person, and only *I* can ever truly love you, so be thankful I'm here."

The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires, because otherwise his insecurities will overrun him with jealousies and fear. The truth of the matter is that there are many people out there who can be a good match for her. We rarely stop loving people we truly care about. Even if we no longer continue the relationship, the feelings will continue... But love isn't mutually exclusive. We can (and do) love many people in our lives, and romantic love is really no different. Though he may love her immensely, there will likely be other people who have loved her just as much in her past, and will love her just as much in the future. The irony of it all is: "Who would want to go out with someone who was inherintly unlovable anyways?"

More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her. "She is my Life, my only source of happiness..." YECH! What kind of a burden is that to place on her? That SHE has to be responsible for YOUR happiness? Get a grip!

Another mistake Nice Guys make is to go after "hard luck" cases. They deliberately pick women with neuroses, problems, and personality disorders, because Nice Guys are "helpers". A Nice Guy thinks that by "helping" this woman, it will make him a better, more lovable person. He thinks it will give him a sense of accomplishment, and that she will appreciate and love him more, for all his efforts and sacrifice. He is usually disappointed by the results.

This ultimately boils down to the fact that Nice Guys don't like themselves. Is it any wonder women don't like them? In order to truly love someone else, you must first love yourself. Too often Nice Guys mistake obsession for "love".

Get this Guys: INSECURITY ISN'T SEXY. IT'S A TURNOFF.

You don't have to be an ego-inflated, arrogant jerk. You just have to LIKE yourself. You have to know what you want out of life, and go after it. Only then will you be attractive to the kind of woman with whom a long-term relationship is possible."


Bookmarked this under category "Manhood."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby FREEDOM1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 am

Spoken like a feminist - you must be a woman

what is your point apart from either copying or pasting a womans horsehit rant

your on the wrong forum here missy

It's western society that makes men isecure and 'nice guys'

How can someone have confidence if they are continually bomabarded

with messages that they they are rapists, pedophiles, predators and evil doers just for being

born male, Why dont women have any insecurity issues - cos they are put on a pedastal their whole lives and everyone kisses their ass cos they have a p***y - the entire anglosphere culture is hostile towards men and backwards, so f**k your bullshit post
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 am

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:31 am

FREEDOM1 wrote:Spoken like a feminist - you must be a woman

what is your point apart from either copying or pasting a womans horsehit rant

your on the wrong forum here missy

It's western society that makes men isecure and 'nice guys'

How can someone have confidence if they are continually bomabarded

with messages that they they are rapists, pedophiles, predators and evil doers just for being

born male, Why dont women have any insecurity issues - cos they are put on a pedastal their whole lives and everyone kisses their ass cos they have a p***y - the entire anglosphere culture is hostile towards men and backwards, so f**k your bullshit post


Did you just call me a woman? I was asking someone to dissect it because it makes no f***ing sense. She contradicts herself every other sentence.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Someone please dissect this bitch logic for me!

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:40 am

In case anyone didn't get what the bitch was saying in EuroBrat's above post, here's a few off-the-cuff translations.

eurobrat wrote:
You never know if a Nice Guy really likes you for who you are, or if he has glommed onto you out of desperation because you actually paid some kind of attention to him.....


Let her know you don't need her. Women are designed for polygamy, so (regardless of whether you personally have one woman or more) it turns them on if they feel that they have to work for you, every day. They never really fall in love the way we do (the way many of us do when we are young, anyway). They simply zero in on a man who is worth working for. And they are designed to work. They love to work. Making it easy on a woman is denying her the opportunity to work for your approval. It is like making her hide her beauty in a burkah. She needs to work, to be punished or scolded when she fails, to be stroked when she succeeds. She needs to strive. Don't deny her that.

eurobrat wrote:
Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions. They think it's being equitable, but it puts an unfair burden of responsibility on her, and gives him the opportunity to blame her if the decision was an unwise one.....

Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them, and rarely state clearly what it is they want, need and expect. They fear that any kind of conflict might spell the end of the relationship.....


In other words - tell her the way you want things. She needs this. Yell once in a while, or at least be direct and speak sharply. An occasional whip, or hand, or paint stick on her butt will never hurt your relationship. A horse cannot stand a wimpy rider.

eurobrat wrote:
More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her. "She is my Life, my only source of happiness..." YECH! What kind of a burden is that to place on her? That SHE has to be responsible for YOUR happiness? Get a grip!


She should know she is replaceable. She wants to know that. Like someone in Chef School, she wants to serve someone who has an opinion, not someone who would accept any bland lowlife. She is not your "Goddess", she is your goddamn employee. Caress her tenderly, but treat her as your employee

eurobrat wrote:
Another mistake Nice Guys make is to go after "hard luck" cases. They deliberately pick women with neuroses, problems, and personality disorders, because Nice Guys are "helpers". A Nice Guy thinks that by "helping" this woman, it will make him a better, more lovable person. He thinks it will give him a sense of accomplishment, and that she will appreciate and love him more, for all his efforts and sacrifice. He is usually disappointed by the results.....


Precisely. So if you get a bitchy girl, and want to tame her, for God's sake tame her. Or else. Treat her rough, talk rough, ignore her, put her on ice and don't call her. Whatever. She is desperately looking for the man whom she cannot dominate. If she leaves, she will leave respecting you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Although she is onto something, she veers off into delusion. Example:

They are so anxious to be liked and loved that they do things for other people to gain acceptance and attention, rather than for the simply pleasure of giving.


Who the f.ck gives to a woman just for the pleasure of giving? Do women give to men just out of pleasure of giving or is something in it for them?

Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions. They think it's being equitable, but it puts an unfair burden of responsibility on her.


But women whine and complain if men exclude them from the decision-making process. You can't win here.

I say this is a female's twisted sense of reality with a dollop of truth mixed in. Nice guys are pushovers for sure, but they do well overseas so keep that in mind.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:16 pm

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:59 pm

I'm getting bored, it's like all the threads are the same & you guys just find ways to make variation out of the same thing over & over again ... how's about working on your solution or actually taking a jab' at making things better if u think everything sucks around you.... as my dad always says to me, 'you just have to start babe, just start'; then you'll reach eventually.'
smart man 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Renata wrote:I'm getting bored, it's like all the threads are the same & you guys just find ways to make variation out of the same thing over & over again ... how's about working on your solution or actually taking a jab' at making things better if u think everything sucks around you.... as my dad always says to me, 'you just have to start babe, just start'; then you'll reach eventually.'
smart man 8)


Agreed. Way too much focusing on American females and not enough focus on "forgetting" about American females and moving on to bigger and better things.

I could never see what is the purpose of digging up shit American females say. Probably because I don't care what they have to say. They do not exist to me.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Well when you still live in America it's what you do.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Someone please dissect this bitch logic for me!

Postby ethan_sg » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 am

Well she's shifting the goalposts according to where she shoots.

What is a nice guy? Is a nice guy a good hearted sincere, secure, matured, down to earth guy with a good head on his shoulders? Or is a 'nice guy' an insecure, desperate loser?? She's re-defined the term 'nice guy' to suit her argument. If you redefine a nice guy to be an insecure, desperate loser it becomes very easy to knock him down.

But then she's really talking about insecure desperate losers, not 'nice guys'. There are a lot of good hearted, sincere, secure, matured, down to earth guys who anglo-bitches don't appreciate. Whether you want to call this group 'nice guys' depends on your definition of 'nice guys' but the fact is this group definitely exists.

Like no shit bitch, don't be an insecure, desperate loser, we all knew that!






eurobrat wrote:Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS
"You hear it all the time: "He was such a NICE Guy, and she's such a Heartless Bitch for dumping him."

I get letters from self-professed Nice Guys, complaining that women must WANT to be treated like shit, because THEY, the "Nice Guy" have failed repeatedly in relationships. This is akin to the false logic that "Whales are mammals. Whales live in the sea. Therefore, all mammals live in the sea."

If you have one bad relationship after another, the only common denominator is YOU. Think about it.

What's wrong with Nice Guys? The biggest problem is that most Nice Guys (tm) are hideously insecure. They are so anxious to be liked and loved that they do things for other people to gain acceptance and attention, rather than for the simply pleasure of giving. You never know if a Nice Guy really likes you for who you are, or if he has glommed onto you out of desperation because you actually paid some kind of attention to him.

Nice Guys exude insecurity -- a big red target for the predators of the world. There are women out there who are "users" -- just looking for a sucker to take advantage of. Users home-in on "Nice Guys", stroke their egos, take them for a ride, add a notch to their belts, and move on. It's no wonder so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible, when the so often the kind of woman that gets attracted to them is the lowest form of life...

Self-confident, caring, decent-hearted women find "Nice Guys" to be too clingy, self-abasing, and insecure.

Nice Guys go overboard. They bring roses to a "lets get together for coffee" date. They try to buy her affections with presents and fancy things. They think they know about romance, but their timing is all wrong, and they either come-on too strong, too hard and too fast, OR, they are so shy and unassertive, that they hang around pretending to be "friends", in the hope that somehow, someway, they will get the courage up to ask her out for a "date".

They are so desperate to please that they put aside their own needs, and place the object of their desire on a pedestal. Instead of appreciating her, they worship her. We are only human, and pedestals are narrow, confining places to be -- not to mention the fact that we tend to fall off of them.

They cling to her, and want to be "one" with her for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else. A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy, because he believes that if she learns about the REAL person inside, she will no longer love him.

Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions. They think it's being equitable, but it puts an unfair burden of responsibility on her, and gives him the opportunity to blame her if the decision was an unwise one.

Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them, and rarely state clearly what it is they want, need and expect. They fear that any kind of conflict might spell the end of the relationship. Instead of comprimising and negotiating, they repeatedly "give in". When she doesn't appreciate their sacrifice, they will complain that, "Everything I did, I did for her.", as if this somehow elevates them to the status of martyrs. A woman doesn't want a martyr. She wants an equal, caring, adult partner.

Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is. They use their adoration as a foundation for claiming that "no one will ever love her as much as I do." Instead of being a profound statement of their devotion, this is a subtle, but nasty insult. It is akin to saying to her: "You are a difficult person, and only *I* can ever truly love you, so be thankful I'm here."

The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires, because otherwise his insecurities will overrun him with jealousies and fear. The truth of the matter is that there are many people out there who can be a good match for her. We rarely stop loving people we truly care about. Even if we no longer continue the relationship, the feelings will continue... But love isn't mutually exclusive. We can (and do) love many people in our lives, and romantic love is really no different. Though he may love her immensely, there will likely be other people who have loved her just as much in her past, and will love her just as much in the future. The irony of it all is: "Who would want to go out with someone who was inherintly unlovable anyways?"

More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her. "She is my Life, my only source of happiness..." YECH! What kind of a burden is that to place on her? That SHE has to be responsible for YOUR happiness? Get a grip!

Another mistake Nice Guys make is to go after "hard luck" cases. They deliberately pick women with neuroses, problems, and personality disorders, because Nice Guys are "helpers". A Nice Guy thinks that by "helping" this woman, it will make him a better, more lovable person. He thinks it will give him a sense of accomplishment, and that she will appreciate and love him more, for all his efforts and sacrifice. He is usually disappointed by the results.

This ultimately boils down to the fact that Nice Guys don't like themselves. Is it any wonder women don't like them? In order to truly love someone else, you must first love yourself. Too often Nice Guys mistake obsession for "love".

Get this Guys: INSECURITY ISN'T SEXY. IT'S A TURNOFF.

You don't have to be an ego-inflated, arrogant jerk. You just have to LIKE yourself. You have to know what you want out of life, and go after it. Only then will you be attractive to the kind of woman with whom a long-term relationship is possible."
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 am
Location: Shanghai

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Women tend to employ inductive logic, and that's why their arguments either don't make real sense, or don't hold up to scrutiny. Men use deductive logic and that is why they tend to be better at things like maths and sciences and perform better overall.

Although I have to admit the woman did make a few accurate observations about so-called 'nice guys'. What she neglected to factor in is that nice guys are often insecure because they've been treated so badly by women, plus the fact that women give off confusing and conflicting signals in the dating arena. It's like, "Come here, you beast. Now get your paws off me, you cad!"

The funny thing is, foreign women tend to appreciate nice-guy behaviours, because they so rarely see that in the men from their home countries. In the West, you have to be some tattooed wannabe alpha-male thug to get anywhere with women.

If women would change many of their ways, including becoming more forthright, honest and honourable, things might be different.

Unfortunately, the woman also missed another very important thing. A lot of men do like themselves, but many women actually see this as a turnoff for some strange reason. Maybe it's because deep down, these women know they are not good women, and they project that defect onto men.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Women tend to employ inductive logic, and that's why their arguments either don't make real sense, or don't hold up to scrutiny. Men use deductive logic and that is why they tend to be better at things like maths and sciences and perform better overall.



Is that what RooshVForum calls the "hamster wheel"?

If you care to post any more about what constitutes the difference between deductive logic and inductive logc, I will read with interest. I vaguely remember that in college math we had "proof by induction", that's all i remember.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm with Renata and Outside. Start focusing on ways to LEAVE the West, so that we're not forced to read the same posts over and over again. It's getting old, and like Renata, I'm getting tired of you all whining. I really am.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

Jester wrote:
ExpeditionSailor wrote:Women tend to employ inductive logic, and that's why their arguments either don't make real sense, or don't hold up to scrutiny. Men use deductive logic and that is why they tend to be better at things like maths and sciences and perform better overall.



Is that what RooshVForum calls the "hamster wheel"?

If you care to post any more about what constitutes the difference between deductive logic and inductive logc, I will read with interest. I vaguely remember that in college math we had "proof by induction", that's all i remember.


OK, let me take a stab at this. I'll be drawing on the rudiments of logic that I learned when I took a philosophy course in university.

In deductive logic, the conclusion always follows from the premisses. In a really simple terms, this means 1 + 1 = 2 that is, Premiss 'A' plus Premiss 'B' equals 'C', the conclusion. You cannot draw any other conclusion because it directly results from the premisses 'A' and 'B'.

In inductive logic, the conclusion doesn't always follow from the premisses. That is, A + B = Y, or, 1+1 = 3. In order to reach the conclusion, you have to induce data, or bring it in from some other source.
Inductive logic is considered to be fallacious because it isn't independently testable, and relies heavily on a lot of value judgments and unproven facts.

Consider the following arguments:

Deductive logic:

If I drop a rock from my hand, it will fall to the ground.

We know this is true because we can observe that the rock does indeed fall to the ground. The process is independently testable.

Inductive logic:

If I drop a rock from my hand, it will fall to the ground because of gravity.

Here, we have induced additional information to reach our conclusion. Let's assume for the moment (and for the sake of argument) that we didn't know what gravity was. This argument is fallacious because we
haven't proven the existence of gravity. As a result, we cannot prove that the rock will fall to the ground solely because of the data or argument we have induced into the entire proposition.

Mathematical proofs by induction are not the same as inductive arguments used in other areas of life.

Is this as clear as mud? And yes, inductive logic is a kind of 'hamster wheel', because it always begs the question.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media and 4 guests