Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women aren't attracted to men (an article)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women aren't attracted to men (an article)

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 am

I remember discussing a very revealing topic on another men's forum some years back, and this article was brought up. Granted, this article is a theory that a man had written on the Pittsburgh, PA craigslist page, however, the validity of his points are extremely accurate.

[author unknown] wrote:Women aren't attracted to men.

WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO:
() status
() money
() how much a man smiles and laughs
() how much friends and resources a man has
() how full a man’s life is
() how many cool, exciting, and prestigious things he is doing or connected to
() how others view him
() how others want to be around him

Now, I'm kinda on the fence with this, simply because this article was written back on October 18, 2007, and to the best of my knowledge women didn't hate men 5 years ago the way they hate us today, so I could see some of these things on the list working in a man's favor at the time, but not lately. Furthermore, I have never been to Pittsburgh, PA; but I could understand this list holding true for all women regardless. I feel that these are strong characteristics for a man to strive for, however, I just don't see them attracting women. Some things on the list are timeless (i.e. money, and... well, money), but in 2012, I just don't see how a man would attract women by smiling or laughing, having a full/busy life, having exciting hobbies, etc. Women have become so heartless that the only thing on that list that would attract them is money. Another interesting fact is that this article was written in 2007, which you know was before the current recession/depression we are in, so while at the time a man could have a majority of qualities on this list and still get away with attracting women, but today a woman will not tolerate a man with ALL of the qualities on this list if he doesn't have money. Whatever your take may be on this article, it's interesting to note that I actually found it in the "Best of Craigslist" section.

Your thoughts?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Someone » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:27 am

You're right, things were vastly different in 2007!

I was very busy dating in 2006-2007, I had a string of girlfriends without even trying too much. The demographic situation was a lot better for men (lots of young girls at the time) and also the economy was strong, this was before the recession.

I remember women really wanted to get married and it was the era of "The Rules" and "Bridget Jones" and "Sex And The City" -- all those women were desperate to find a husband. Nowadays it's the opposite. The men are having trouble finding wives.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:01 am

All of this will change once women have discovered that all the men have gone overseas to find wives.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Postby manly5000 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:10 am

WOMEN are attracted to men....

The one mistake you make is categorizing Western females as women. ;)
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:41 am

What was different about 2007 compared to now is -

THE ECONOMIC CRISIS - FULL STOP!

What happens? Women start looking for me with resources or men who can potentially earn large amounts of money.

As I've said several times, its a double standard. As a man you're not allowed to be broke or unemployed. When for women, men don't care and care only about getting laid. In other words men allow this double standard.

Now women are being more selective than ever. The truth is they were just as selective 5 years ago or even 10 years ago.

Note I am mainly talking about Western/Anglo culture.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women aren't attracted to men. (an article)

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I remember discussing a very revealing topic on another men's forum some years back, and this article was brought up. Granted, this article is a theory that a man had written on the Pittsburgh, PA craigslist page, however, the validity of his points are extremely accurate.

[author unknown] wrote:Women aren't attracted to men.

WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO:
() status
() money
() how much a man smiles and laughs
() how much friends and resources a man has
() how full a man’s life is
() how many cool, exciting, and prestigious things he is doing or connected to
() how others view him
() how others want to be around him

Now, I'm kinda on the fence with this, simply because this article was written back on October 18, 2007, and to the best of my knowledge women didn't hate men 5 years ago the way they hate us today, so I could see some of these things on the list working in a man's favor at the time, but not lately. Furthermore, I have never been to Pittsburgh, PA; but I could understand this list holding true for all women regardless. I feel that these are strong characteristics for a man to strive for, however, I just don't see them attracting women. Some things on the list are timeless (i.e. money, and... well, money), but in 2012, I just don't see how a man would attract women by smiling or laughing, having a full/busy life, having exciting hobbies, etc. Women have become so heartless that the only thing on that list that would attract them is money. Another interesting fact is that this article was written in 2007, which you know was before the current recession/depression we are in, so while at the time a man could have a majority of qualities on this list and still get away with attracting women, but today a woman will not tolerate a man with ALL of the qualities on this list if he doesn't have money. Whatever your take may be on this article, it's interesting to note that I actually found it in the "Best of Craigslist" section.

Your thoughts?

Sitting around focusing on toxic females day in and day out is not only boring, its unproductive to the man himself. Enjoy life, cut females short. They don't exist unless men want them to. The American Female is an illusion. One that will soon be eliminated.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm

I like successful, ambitious men mostly but obviously it boils down to chemistry in the end & how we get on. We have to really enjoy being together. A relationship strain happens if I don't get enough attention or time, then I'll start missing him like hell & that's never a good thing for me. I am quite tolerant but not really sometimes lol... but that's just being human I guess.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:30 pm

It's only going to get worse.

As a matter of fact, there are more unemployed men than unemployed women.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 am

Someone wrote:You're right, things were vastly different in 2007!

I was very busy dating in 2006-2007, I had a string of girlfriends without even trying too much. The demographic situation was a lot better for men (lots of young girls at the time) and also the economy was strong, this was before the recession.

Same here. If I had just one of the qualities on that list, then it seemed like my dating options had no bounds. In the years 2006-2007 I was also in a college town. Despite being a "young, poor college student", this didn't hurt my chances of attracting and dating women, whether they were college-age or even older than me. My dating streak came to a halt near the end of 2008 (the same year that the current recession began). Coincidence?

ExpeditionSailor wrote:All of this will change once women have discovered that all the men have gone overseas to find wives

By then it will be much too late for us to care about the western females we left behind. I never thought that I would ever buy a passport book and travel the world, but at 25 I've decided that this is the only sane decision. Hell, and I'm not even interested in a "wife" per se, just a healthy dating life with options and variety. In other words, everything that western women have deprived men of.

djfourmoney wrote:What was different about 2007 compared to now is -

THE ECONOMIC CRISIS - FULL STOP!

What happens? Women start looking for me[n] with resources or men who can potentially earn large amounts of money...

Note I am mainly talking about Western/Anglo culture.

Agreed. Women are now picky in the sense that they only want money. Men are not privileged enough to have standards and expectations because that would make us "misogynists", but it's okay for women to limit their social circle to "rich guys" or "the pussified males who will give her most of his earnings for her approval". These are coincidently the only males with "women" these days here in the U.S.
I fully agree that this is only an issue in western/feminist cultures.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Someone » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 am

Same here. If I had just one of the qualities on that list, then it seemed like my dating options had no bounds. In the years 2006-2007 I was also in a college town. Despite being a "young, poor college student", this didn't hurt my chances of attracting and dating women, whether they were college-age or even older than me. My dating streak came to a halt near the end of 2008 (the same year that the current recession began). Coincidence?

Same exact experience. No, not a conincidence. My dating streak came to an end in 2008, I could almost pinpoint the exact time when girls stopped making eye contact and their numbers decreased substantially.

From talking about this to some other folks, they had the same experience as us.

On Roosh V's forum, a guy made a similar comment to the effect that he was amazed how women were flirting with him and giving him an invitation to approach in clubs in Washington D.C. in the mid-2000s, and how it ended around 2008. I thiink there are some objective factors that have changed. There used to be a large supply of young women and there isn't anymore (possibly having to do with birth rates when these women were born?). Don't forget about Facebook, the emergence of Facebook changed the dating landscape in some ways, which aren't good for men.

As far as the recession, I have my doubts that that was the culprit. Women have never been interested in how much $$ I make or what kind of job I have. Rather, the numbers of available women have shrunk, I think it's a demographic change of some kind. But the recession could have something to do with it, possibly.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Postby FreeYourMind » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 am

The first part of the economic Depression hit men hardest (private sector jobs). The second part has hit women harder (public sector jobs). The economy isn't going to turn around because it's based on mountains of debt paying the interest on previous mountains of debt. Only the banksters and the very well connected can do well financially until the current system collapses or there is some kind of re-set or revolution. AW's current feminist created power is going to be continually reduced because of economic reasons (search and read The Misandry Bubble if you haven't read it yet), and by more men having nothing to do with them with each passing year. But whether they can ever detoxify and become feminine again is another question.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:06 am

FreeYourMind wrote:The first part of the economic Depression hit men hardest (private sector jobs). The second part has hit women harder (public sector jobs). The economy isn't going to turn around because it's based on mountains of debt paying the interest on previous mountains of debt. Only the banksters and the very well connected can do well financially until the current system collapses or there is some kind of re-set or revolution. AW's current feminist created power is going to be continually reduced because of economic reasons (search and read The Misandry Bubble if you haven't read it yet), and by more men having nothing to do with them with each passing year. But whether they can ever detoxify and become feminine again is another question.

Sure they can. The starvation and poverty that accompanies any economic collapse will detoxify any woman real quick if she has been poisoned by feminist values and ideology. In a balls-to-the-wall, eat or die kind of situation, feminism and an unwarranted sense of entitlement become unaffordable luxuries. I would argue that without all of the technology we've enjoyed since the dawn of the industrial age in the 1840s, feminism would not be possible. In fact, if you look at the history of feminism, you will note that it didn't start emerging until sometime in the 1860s in the United States. It really started taking off in the early 1900s with the suffragette movement, but then died away with the advent of World War Two and the postwar period that lasted until about 1960. After 1960, it re-emerged, and started becoming much more powerful in the 1970s and 1980s. Politicians had to allow themselves to be co-opted by the feminist movement, or lose votes and power, but they soon learned that feminism was a useful tool to expand their power through making other men politically and economically weak and marginalized.

Watch a movie called 'Iron Weed' (it's set during the Great Depression of the 1930s) if you want to know how women's behaviour quickly changes in dire situations. For all their claims of equality and independence, women are quite dependent on men for their survival. Men build shelters, hunt for food, defend the homestead, and do the heavy lifting that women cannot.

Finally, the privileged position women now find themselves in is a historical anomaly. It is ultimately not sustainable.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Postby Someone » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:25 am

Maybe it's not sustainable, but I don't want to wait that long. For all we know, women's ascendancy could last decades. What do we do then?

Women are benefitting from an information economy. We sure as heck aren't going back to manufacturing/industrial economies of the past. In today's age, what matters is college degrees and "soft" knowledge, and women are surpassing men in that department (most college students are female).
Someone
Freshman Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 am

Renata wrote:I like successful, ambitious men mostly..

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 am

Someone wrote:Maybe it's not sustainable, but I don't want to wait that long. For all we know, women's ascendancy could last decades. What do we do then?

Women are benefitting from an information economy. We sure as heck aren't going back to manufacturing/industrial economies of the past. In today's age, what matters is college degrees and "soft" knowledge, and women are surpassing men in that department (most college students are female).

Nonsense. You've been brainwashed by feminist propaganda. What matters today is the same thing that mattered yesterday. Nor have women "ascended" anything; the system has been schewed in order to bring more taxpayers into the workforce, namely women. And women are not "benefiting" from this economy in the long run, the banks are. In fact, if anything women are the new slaves. Unless of course you think like a female and see slavery as success.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions