Women aren't attracted to men (an article)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Jester wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:
Someone wrote:
I remember women really wanted to get married and it was the era of "The Rules" and "Bridget Jones" and "Sex And The City" -- all those women were desperate to find a husband. Nowadays it's the opposite. The men are having trouble finding wives.
Yes things have changed just since 2005-2006 as many point out on this thread. I am not sure it is the women. It may be us. Maybe we are onto them, and therefore losing interest.

At least for me, I spot the bullshit games they play much faster. What used to seem cute now just seems toxic. I disqualify women much more readily.

This is very true. So when you say that it was us who changed, you simply mean that we became fully aware that western women are out to get us! It was us who changed for the better then. The question is, if women haven't changed in the previously mentioned years, then how long have women been man-hating, sex-witholding schemers?
IMO since getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

I have heard that the Koran prescribes monthly whippings for females as a preventative. Though not a Moslem, I must say that NOT whipping them doesn't work too well.
LOL, I love this!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:
Someone wrote:
I remember women really wanted to get married and it was the era of "The Rules" and "Bridget Jones" and "Sex And The City" -- all those women were desperate to find a husband. Nowadays it's the opposite. The men are having trouble finding wives.
Yes things have changed just since 2005-2006 as many point out on this thread. I am not sure it is the women. It may be us. Maybe we are onto them, and therefore losing interest.

At least for me, I spot the bullshit games they play much faster. What used to seem cute now just seems toxic. I disqualify women much more readily.

This is very true. So when you say that it was us who changed, you simply mean that we became fully aware that western women are out to get us! It was us who changed for the better then. The question is, if women haven't changed in the previously mentioned years, then how long have women been man-hating, sex-witholding schemers?
IMO since getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

I have heard that the Koran prescribes monthly whippings for females as a preventative. Though not a Moslem, I must say that NOT whipping them doesn't work too well.
LOL, I love this!
I couldn't agree more. At the very least we need to tell Police to ignore the tales women tell about men unless there's real injury to her.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Renata wrote:Jester nowhere in the Qur'an says to whip women wtf lol ... & muslim women majority of them are treated well. Don't bother with american propoganda that these women are sad & surpressed & depressed. They just have a very conservative way of life & should stick to it to be 'good muslims'.
Like everything else in this world today the muslim religion has been ruined by extremists.

Islam is a way of life.
Sounds like someone's in need of some whippings. :o

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Renata wrote:Jester nowhere in the Qur'an says to whip women wtf lol ... & muslim women majority of them are treated well. Don't bother with american propoganda that these women are sad & surpressed & depressed. They just have a very conservative way of life & should stick to it to be 'good muslims'.
Like everything else in this world today the muslim religion has been ruined by extremists.

Islam is a way of life.
Sounds like someone's in need of some whippings. :o
:lol:

That made my evening!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:Jester nowhere in the Qur'an says to whip women wtf lol

La, la, la, you are WRONG, Habiba!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3Eam5FX58

But peace be unto you anyway!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

I found a video about gold digging women, on Craigslist of all places!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I found a video about gold digging women, on Craigslist of all places!

"your depreciation accelerates!"

:lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:All of this will change once women have discovered that all the men have gone overseas to find wives.
How true, 10% of men in the US are married to foreign women. This trend will increase, as more and more men realize foreign women are a much better option than American women. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."