Women's brains are smaller than men's

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Women's brains are smaller than men's

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Google "Women's brains are smaller than men's" and see all the articles that come up. Science has proven that ON AVERAGE women's brains are 10 percent smaller than men's. Note, that said ON AVERAGE, so in some cases, the women's brains may be even up to 25 or 50 percent smaller than a man's brain.

Also interesting to note in the article is how the pro-woman bias is there. The general attitude of the articles are "Yea, we have to unfortunately admit that women's brains are smaller than men's, but that doesn't necessary mean women are dumber than men and here's why..." and they go on to list a bunch of inane, random, stupid bullshit trying to cheer up the poor wittle ladies so that they don't get their wittle feelings hurt because their brains are smaller than men's.

Why do these faggots have to be so apologetic? So, women's brains are smaller than men's. It's a scientific FACT. Why do these pathetic magnina faggots have to be apologetic about SCIENTIFIC FACTS?

I guess our big, strong, independent, liberated gurrrrrls can't handle scientific facts. So much for being equal.

So the next time some woman raises this equality bullshit, tell her she is wrong. MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL. And tell her that men's brains are BIGGER than women's, and this is proven by science. So if men and women are equal, why aren't their brains EQUAL IN SIZE?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

it not how small it is, it's what you do with it lol :wink:

it's like having less resources & making it work none the less lol 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

yea it's exactly logic like that that the articles tried to put forward.

Anyway, I hope no one here dares to call me a woman hater, because I merely repeated SCIENTIFIC FACT. If I am a woman hater, then so are the scientists.

And since scientists are woman haters, then I guess feminists and modern women should boycott anything created by science, which is practically 90 percent of modern technology, including computers.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

I will say though that indian women are generally more intelligent than indian men. Indian men are the most disgusting pigs on earth. India has the world's highest sexual violence rate, at 25 percent. That is, 25 percent of indian men have done sexual violence sometime in their lives.

Absolutely sickening. Indian men are disgusting f***ing pigs. I wish Pakistan would just nuke them and kill them all.

Read the book online
Download the book
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

This thread is redundant. It's been proven overtly that men are smarter than women.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Not just smarter, but MORE HONEST as well. Western women are liars and hypocrites in the 99.9 percent majority.

Read the book online
Download the book
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Men and women are very different. Each gender has their own pros and cons in the natural world, which allows the human race to survive.

Western women are a different beast(get it? beast? haha), and should NOT be included in any civil discussion involving the genders, as western men and women are occult slaves.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote:Men and women are very different. Each gender has their own pros and cons in the natural world, which allows the human race to survive.

Western women are a different beast(get it? beast? haha), and should NOT be included in any civil discussion involving the genders, as western men and women are occult slaves.
Sorry, I don't really follow your logic? I agree we should totally ignore western women, but you said western men and women are occult slaves. What do you mean by that?

Read the book online
Download the book
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Sorry, I don't really follow your logic? I agree we should totally ignore western women, but you said western men and women are occult slaves. What do you mean by that?
During WWII, black magic rituals took place, to overlay a double matrix on the west for takeover by the elite. The purpose of this, is to create a world where only the demonic, occult power that the elite used would work, and no positive psychic power would work.

In this way, NO ONE would have the power to be truly successful(like movie stars), except the elite and their loyal slaves. If you weren't one of them, you were NOBODY, and the elite made sure of that. Everyone who betrayed them or defected from the elite's orders, went from rich as hell, to BROKE as hell/unpopular, and then killed or made into a vegetable eventually. They cut themselves off from the elite, you really think they were gonna keep all their riches and works and/or LIVE? Every popular actor or actress within the last 60-70 years, is NOTHING without the elite's grooming and their "push-button" machine of success. Nobodies elevated to stardom for a purpose.

After that, the elite went above and beyond, and created a degrading matrix on top of that, which made people get stupider, fatter, weaker and less focused. All western children of every generation were born with degradation traits. So they STOPPED everyone's positive reality and then overlayed a negative reality on top to suit them. Got it? The proof of this degradation is ALL AROUND US! Take a look at public schools in the west. Kids went from disciplined and focused, to just plain being f***ed UP over the years. Hell, take a look at yourself! Are YOU a f***ed up kid, or were you when you were younger(referring to 80s kids)? I wasn't. After the 1st ass whooping, I became a good little kid from then on! Momma didn't raise a dumbass! And I turned out to be a programmer. :) I see adults born from the 90s onward, not being able to develop any valuable skills.

As a follow-up to this process, western men and women were brainwashed, poisoned, hypnotized and possessed by demons and gods in their negative forms, to only follow what the elite ordered them to, to serve and obey authority. This is why women adore money and everything associated with it, and do not love good in ANY way, including people;they also don't rebel against society. The men were taken through the same process, to make them waste their lives and energy doing what they thought they were supposed to do. Except, they were obsessed with sex and everything associated with it. Then love, sex and friendship were corrupted with money through a superimposition(so only the rich would have good friends, good lovers and lots of love and little hate), and the rest is history.

This is why I encourage rebellion against western society and their masters. If no one stops the elite, this process will be pushed upon the whole world.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

You've also heard of Monarch mind control programming? Many, if not most, of the celebrities and movie stars are actually mind control slaves.

Read the book online
Download the book
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Renata wrote:it not how small it is, it's what you do with it lol :wink:

it's like having less resources & making it work none the less lol 8)

Always popping in saying something. As if someone asked her.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Objectively speaking, I do think that men in general are more logical thinks than females. Females do have different intellectual (or whatever you wanna call them) qualities though like for instance they seem to have a good intuitive sense. I prefer to think of it as differences that complement each other rather than a hierarchy of superiority and inferiority.

To be fair, brain size alone, especially when the differences are only 10%, may not be the sole determinant of intelligence. Quality rather than quantity may come into play as well. Stats do show that women score equally well with men on IQ tests but then again it's debatable what IQ tests actually measure, and whether the full breadth of what we conventionally mean by 'intelligence' can be covered by a multiple-choice-questions test.

I definitely do think that men are more logical and rational thinkers than women and are also much better at philosophical stuff and seeing the big picture, but women do have their own qualities as well.

I don't think anglo-bitches are literally intellectually retarded - they aren't. They're just emotionally warped and have a f***ed up sense of values. Just like how when Hitler was in power in Germany it wasn't the case that the Germans all became intellectually retarded, they were just manipulated into having a very warped sense of values - brainwashed.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Western women DO NOT have good intuitive sense. Because if they did, they would realize the MASSIVE BACKLASH to their man hating feminism that has already started.

Where did you get this bullshit about intuition? Western women are completely blind to the future. And it's going to be extremely dark for them, that is, if the Illuminati doesn't kill off 90 percent of the planet first.

Read the book online
Download the book
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

What massive backlash boycott? It ain't nothing. If it was truly massive the whole of America would be being rocked by its effects right now and the media would be all over it and the women would all become desperate. This is not the case at all. Men who see the light are still a very very small % of the overall population and to call this massive is just militant delusion. You can't use intuition to sense something that isn't there, not to any significant degree at least.

Women are also generally better at reading people and their emotions. They are also naturally more empathetic. Of course anglo-bitches use this in a bad way, only to enhance their bitchiness.

We need some balanced viewpoints, to say that all women are downright stupid is just sexist, as sexist as the feminists we're fighting against. Besides I wouldn't want to unfairly insult the billions of women in the world out there from outside the anglo-sphere who have so much to offer us and with whom there are so many potential viable romances for men on this site.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

WARNING! WARNING! Mangina detected! User: Ethan_sg

Take evasive manoeuvres.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.