Report and help BAN this Facebook feminazi group!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Report and help BAN this Facebook feminazi group!

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I just stumbled upon a Facebook group called "Free Catherine Kieu Becker" as if she is wrongfully jailed or something. Catherine Kieu Becker is the woman who drugged her husband's dinner, tied him to a bed, and cut off his penis with a 10'' kitchen knife. Afterwards she severed his penis in the trash disposal. When the police arrived, her only response was, "He deserved it". She did this because her husband was filing a divorce against her.

This group on Facebook wants this woman to be freed. I have banned this group for Violence and Threat of Violence because I feel that letting this violent, genital-mutilating psycho free would be an obvious threat to society. This group condones this monster walking our streets! Take action. Report and ban immediately!

http://www.facebook.com/freechatherinekieubecker
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Well the lesson you can learn from this is- if you are going to divorce your wife, DO NOT TELL HER. Just simply disappear one day and fly to Asia and never come back. Then she can't do anything to you, and can't hit you with support payments either.

Once you escape the West, you are safe.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

This is good, it's a start. Whenever one of you guys finds a man hating woman, please report her here and we can all gang up on her and try to stop her.

Calls to activism like this are actually useful.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Feel free to use the link and spread the word to the freedom fighters at CAF and the BAW blog.
Last edited by All_That_Is_Man on August 10th, 2012, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

What you all NEED to do is start coming up with solutions to help men leave the West, or try to live better lives here while they make that big move.

I'm starting to see why doers like Peter and them always insult the men on this board. Talk talk talk, but never do do do.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Blue Murder wrote:What you all NEED to do is start coming up with solutions to help men leave the West, or try to live better lives here while they make that big move.

I'm starting to see why doers like Peter and them always insult the men on this board. Talk talk talk, but never do do do.
Blue,
try banging men over the head for FOUR YEARS about simply stopping child murder and see how your patience goes.

We have EVERYTHING IN PLACE to be able to help men out of the west. We have the ability to create swiss bank accounts and get assets to switzerland. Which is a GREAT start. We have been working on the World Passport for NEARLY THREE YEARS. I have been working on the german guvment for nearly three years.

I got a letter from the german courts with an order for currency last week so I have sent back my bill for the service of providing this currency. Meaning I am willing to have a dispute with the german guvment to see if I can get them to acquiesce to a claim of right to live and work on the land known as germany.

I am doing three radio show a week from 2am to 4am with Bill Greathouse on blogtalk radio and encouraging men there to join up to MBA so that we can create a system where men can live in freedom. I am doing FAR more than my "bit" compared to most others...most men are just talk...and THAT is why I am pretty obnoxious to them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Most men are scum and deserve to be treated as such.

Read the book online
Download the book
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

The page wasn't found so I take it it's been removed.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Most men are scum and deserve to be treated as such.
Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:What you all NEED to do is start coming up with solutions to help men leave the West, or try to live better lives here while they make that big move.

Blue,
try banging men over the head for FOUR YEARS about simply stopping child murder and see how your patience goes.

We have EVERYTHING IN PLACE to be able to help men out of the west. We have the ability to create swiss bank accounts and get assets to switzerland. Which is a GREAT start. We have been working on the World Passport for NEARLY THREE YEARS. I have been working on the german guvment for nearly three years.

I got a letter from the german courts with an order for currency last week so I have sent back my bill for the service of providing this currency. Meaning I am willing to have a dispute with the german guvment to see if I can get them to acquiesce to a claim of right to live and work on the land known as germany.

I am doing three radio show a week from 2am to 4am with Bill Greathouse on blogtalk radio and encouraging men there to join up to MBA so that we can create a system where men can live in freedom. I am doing FAR more than my "bit" compared to most others...most men are just talk...and THAT is why I am pretty obnoxious to them.

Like I told you before, I also have gone through something similar, I have tried to get people to wake up to the markets being controlled by a computer, people won't wake up, they immediately call it a scam. I have concluded that people in general are so dumb it's beyond description. It's like I have a million times their intellects and they could never begin to understand that or imagine it or even comprehend it in anyway.

It's sad or people, it truly is, I have completely 100% given up on them, just like to make fun of them now and ridicule them for their stupidity.

When I was 7 years old I knew I was ten times smarter than everyone in my class and even entire school, they were all sheep then and they are even more the sheep now.....
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

walrusface wrote:The page wasn't found so I take it it's been removed.
Mission accomplished then.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

DevilsAdvocate wrote: Like I told you before, I also have gone through something similar, I have tried to get people to wake up to the markets being controlled by a computer, people won't wake up, they immediately call it a scam. I have concluded that people in general are so dumb it's beyond description. It's like I have a million times their intellects and they could never begin to understand that or imagine it or even comprehend it in anyway.

It's sad or people, it truly is, I have completely 100% given up on them, just like to make fun of them now and ridicule them for their stupidity.

When I was 7 years old I knew I was ten times smarter than everyone in my class and even entire school, they were all sheep then and they are even more the sheep now.....
Yep DA,
I call men stupid and ignorant and arrogant about their stupidity and ignorance. They never try and deny it...they just complain about me calling them that.

I am going back to my real job now. Men who want my help can pay me for it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!