Looking for serious advice on dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Looking for serious advice on dating

Post by Émigré »

I am 26 and have had very few relationships. To be honest I've been mostly on a few dates and that's about it. I can't find a girl that is my type and willing to go out with me. I've even tried dating websites and messaged the best matches that share my same views and interests. No luck. I am fed up with the f***ing dating game shit. I don't want to compete for some feminist bitch that thrives on ignoring or rejecting the better men. I have no sympathy for any girl or woman that goes for the "boy boys" and gets abused hurt or cheated. They deserve what they get. Sorry if I sound cruel or mean but I can't have sympathy for them because they chose that for themselves.

With my poor luck dating and meeting girls in America and going six years without any real relationship I know I have no options but resorting to looking overseas. By overseas I mean in the Slavic zones. To be honest I would be happiest marrying a girl 18-19 because I didn't have my first short term girlfriend until 21. I've been waiting until marriage so I'd like my bride to be doing the same. If she has blonde hair and green eyes that is a plus. Is it easy for American men to find a young bride in those areas of the world? I feel like I'm running out of time and I need to be married young.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Pretty easy, but you have to be wary of unscrupulous people, they are everywhere, and in fact Eastern Europe is notorious for them. There are horror stories just as there are good stories

Btw, why do you have to get married young?