White is NOT right- throwing myself off the bridge now

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Lmao!

Its always proper in white society to claim you're "not against whitey." Just as it is proper in a feminized society to claim you're "not against females." Look whose system has pushed matriarchy on Americans and is now attempting to "globalize" female supremacy; whites.

If you know anything about history white nationalism and feminism are linked. There is nothing "awakened" about a white society praising mangina who sticks his head in the sand and ignores the fact that the main group of people who are nearly "always" behind female supremacy happen to be "white." In the entire history of feminism you see nearly nothing but white faces. They bring that p***y worshiping sickness with them everywhere they go. Then once it infects other cultures they turn around and pretend to play "savior." Even though the problem itself was their doing.

I can see why other countries that have not been "whitened/feminized" want nothing to do with whites.
Very true.

You have a lot of house hold negroes on this forum.

Like I've said numerous times on this forum. The whites were the ones to start all of this liberated female crap.

The lesbian white women were the ones who started this crap about being equal to men.

Western society has thrown the natural balance of the world off it's natural course.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Way too many house negros here. Outside, don't waste your time, mate. They won't ever change.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Wow new caliber of anti white fighters here
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Blue Murder wrote:Outside is right. Whoever the idiot that said "The only enemy of black men are black females" is, needs to be lynched.

Harsh? Yes. True? Definitely! That has to be the DUMBEST shit I've ever heard...
Prove me wrong. Show me something that contradicts this. It is single black mothers who raise tomorrow's male prison population. It is black women who chase good black men away (ask any black man here, and we only tolerate non-black women). It is black women who will prevent black men from advancing in a company if she has any management position there. It is black women who are deliberately rude to all black men in any customer service position. Bitching about slavery and tirading "kill whitey" is outdated, irrelevant, and ignorant. But why am I trying to explain something to you when you just said someone needs to be lynched for spreading truth?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Outside is right. Whoever the idiot that said "The only enemy of black men are black females" is, needs to be lynched.

Harsh? Yes. True? Definitely! That has to be the DUMBEST shit I've ever heard...
Prove me wrong. Show me something that contradicts this. It is single black mothers who raise tomorrow's male prison population. It is black women who chase good black men away (ask any black man here, and we only tolerate non-black women). It is black women who will prevent black men from advancing in a company if she has any management position there. It is black women who are deliberately rude to all black men in any customer service position. Bitching about slavery and tirading "kill whitey" is outdated, irrelevant, and ignorant. But why am I trying to explain something to you when you just said someone needs to be lynched for spreading truth?
This is the same kind of idiot that blames the water for boiling; rather than the hand which created the fire responsible for heating it. This sambo mangina can't see the forest due to the trees. American black females are a dependent variable, not an independent one; no matter how much they claim the contrary. The problem is two-fold. Amoral females are dependent on white society backing them up at every turn. And the WHITE knight always comes to their rescue.

American females period are full of fail. That's beyond the point though; and it completely ignores the events which lead up to why American black females behave in said fashion. To make a long story short: Without white society encouraging females into behaving in this fashion, and rewarding negative female behavior it simply would not occur (or occur much less frequently).

In fact, this behavior was predicted in a government report sometime ago. American black females fail because when given a choice they CHOSE to destroy their families. However, who first presented them with this choice? Who first convinced them that they should choose to be "independent, strong women" or whatever other feminist line "whites" fed them?

White society and Americanized females are equally repulsive. As is boot-licking sambo "good black men" which is nothing more than the modern day equivalent of the "good nigga." You serve your masters well Tobey.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Billy wrote:Wow new caliber of anti white fighters here
Shut your mouth you f***ing hook-nosed Turk. Euro 2012 is about to begin, better go waving the crescent moon of your glorious country around while living in Western Europe off the German tax-payer.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

This is the same kind of idiot that blames the water for boiling; rather than the hand which created the fire responsible for heating it. This sambo mangina can't see the forest due to the trees. American black females are a dependent variable, not an independent one; no matter how much they claim the contrary. The problem is two-fold. Amoral females are dependent on white society backing them up at every turn. And the WHITE knight always comes to their rescue.

American females period are full of fail. That's beyond the point though; and it completely ignores the events which lead up to why American black females behave in said fashion. To make a long story short: Without white society encouraging females into behaving in this fashion, and rewarding negative female behavior it simply would not occur (or occur much less frequently).

In fact, this behavior was predicted in a government report sometime ago. American black females fail because when given a choice they CHOSE to destroy their families. However, who first presented them with this choice? Who first convinced them that they should choose to be "independent, strong women" or whatever other feminist line "whites" fed them?

White society and Americanized females are equally repulsive. As is boot-licking sambo "good black men" which is nothing more than the modern day equivalent of the "good nigga." You serve your masters well Tobey.
Constant bitching with nothing relevant to add. Your attempt at logic is fail. Were you an orphan raised by a single black mother or something?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Constant bitching with nothing relevant to add. Your attempt at logic is fail. Were you an orphan raised by a single black mother or something?
As an orphan with no living relatives to speak of, I can assure you being one has nothing to do with intellectual capacity. Moreover, you've created a paradox; one cannot be an orphan with a parent, UNLESS you count adoption. But even then, they're an adopted child, still an orphan in the biological sense.

Moreover, his attempt at logic isn't a fail, but one of success. I highly advise you read what he says before replying -- especially given your track record.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

odbo wrote:
Billy wrote:Wow new caliber of anti white fighters here
Shut your mouth you f***ing hook-nosed Turk. Euro 2012 is about to begin, better go waving the crescent moon of your glorious country around while living in Western Europe off the German tax-payer.
There is about to be a severe anti-immigration backlash in Europe. Breivik's act was just the beginning. You Muslims and Arabs/Indian pigs are going to be thrown out of Europe eventually. You people are so f***ing low class that you turned Europe into a shithole.

Indian/Arab men are the most disgusting, low class pieces of shit on this earth. I hope America drops a nuclear bomb on Pakistan/India and kills all of you f***ing low class animals.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:There is about to be a severe anti-immigration backlash in Europe. Breivik's act was just the beginning. You Muslims and Arabs/Indian pigs are going to be thrown out of Europe eventually. You people are so f***ing low class that you turned Europe into a shithole.

Indian/Arab men are the most disgusting, low class pieces of shit on this earth. I hope America drops a nuclear bomb on Pakistan/India and kills all of you f***ing low class animals.
Wants his piss-shit country to drop a couple WMDs on the country his wife is from.

Yup. This one's American, alright.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Believe it or not, not all black men buy into the "kill whitey" horseshit. Djfourmoney and also skateboardstephen seem to be adamant about this mantra, and I don't know why, but I hope they have their reasons. Hero of Men is right, bitching about slavery is outdated. The AWAKENED black man will prove to you time and time again, that the enemy of the black community is clearly today's black females and no one else.
I have never once said i wanted to ''kill whitey'' i have and have had white friends that where good people and have helped me out.But at the same time i am aware of white supremacy and the white friends i have had were clueless about the fact that white supremacy exist, they just benefit from the shit that's why the try to sugar coat every thing and think we are all treated equally and white males are the most naive towards the fact that female superiority exist which is why i don't hang around a lot of white dudes like i used to.

I don't at all condone or defend black American female behavior at all.if i did then show me the post.I just call some guys out on the fact that they used certain excuses as to say that black women are unattractive when in reality they just don't like black features or the way women of African decent look but instead of just saying they don't like the way black women look they use the attitude of black American females as an excuse to write off all black women in the world when there are black women from other countries that act completely different.

Yes going on about slavery is counter productive and we should be in the now due to not being able to do anything about the past but sometimes history is relevant in certain discussions.For example a co worker of mine who was black made a ignorant comment saying that Afro-Latinos are not black then i had to bring up history and slavery and he was ignorant to the fact that the majority of African slaves where brought to Latin America so i bring it up not to go on a kill whitey rant but to debunk dumb comments.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yes now come the quality posters odbo and BAW. The idiots contest :) Very funny :). First odbo and BAW tried to convince me how bad AW are and I should join his fights. And now they want to kill me. This is really funny. A mental disorder contest :).

Repatriats quality posters :)
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Billy wrote:Yes now come the quality posters odbo and BAW. The idiots contest :) Very funny :). First odbo and BAW tried to convince me how bad AW are and I should join his fights. And now they want to kill me. This is really funny. A mental disorder contest :).

Repatriats quality posters :)
I want to kill you? What, are you an indian or Arab man?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

BAW who the f**k cares. You are already discredited and disqualified. :)