Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Nagging Feminine Nature of Anglo Society

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Nagging Feminine Nature of Anglo Society

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Anglo society is like a nagging wife. Police nag, courts nag, white nationalists nag, the females this society has enabled nag, etc.

Now that anglos are making their way to other countries; I fear they are bringing their nagging, feminine, nature with them. Maybe that is why other countries don't like whites?
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Whites bring more than that.

They bring their Western ignorance with them. Example: "You're white and you're from South Africa?"

They bring that superiority bullshit with them. Example: "It was better to colonise this nation."

The list goes on.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

American Whites: Just an annoying group of people?

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Blue Murder wrote:Whites bring more than that.

They bring their Western ignorance with them. Example: "You're white and you're from South Africa?"

They bring that superiority bullshit with them. Example: "It was better to colonise this nation."

The list goes on.

Another thing I noticed about most of the American white males I've been around; they seem to be incomplete. Like they can't cook a proper meal (which may be why they NEED women "in the kitchen." I cook my own meals; and elaborate ones at that.), they tend to be unsanitary (One I know has been wearing the same clothes for 5 months), they tend to state dumb things and believe that they are correct (and will even argue with you over nonsense), they tend to be jealous of black men (which is why they nag them persistently like females. See all of the white nationalist trolls and their "nigger" comments on social sites).

They just seem to be annoying people; which is why it is out of the ordinary when you meet a white person that is "cool." Don't get me wrong I know a great deal of annoying black manginas as well. However, not every black man I have known is a mangina. Whereas nearly every white person I have met fits into one of the above categories (or all of them).
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

For somebody that just got here, he's doesn't fit the 'newfag' status. Congratulations, OutsideOfTheBox! =)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 am

That's why I like OutsideDaBox; he, like me, doesn't/didn't fall into the newfag category when he first joined.

Outside, have you noticed the whites who say shit like "Nigger means ignorant and isn't racist at all" just to loophole N-word privileges? I HATE it when a white person says some shit like that. Or this: "They say it, so why can't I?"
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 am

Blue Murder wrote:That's why I like OutsideDaBox; he, like me, doesn't/didn't fall into the newfag category when he first joined.

Outside, have you noticed the whites who say shit like "Nigger means ignorant and isn't racist at all" just to loophole N-word privileges? I HATE it when a white person says some shit like that. Or this: "They say it, so why can't I?"

Again, its part of the annoying white so-called "race." They act like females for the most part; and do anything to annoy others. They also tend to purchase a bunch of worthless junk and brag about it. In fact, what many believe is African-American culture is actually European culture with a black face.

The original ghettos were in Italy, Venice to be exact, and were merely areas that were infested with whites who adhered to Judaism.

The term was originally used in Venice to describe the area where Jews were compelled to live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto

Of course the new label has been pinned on blacks. Whites, for the most part, are very feminine. Look at how many whites, and black mangina sambos, are calling for "bans" now that whites have been called on their annoying behavior.

Pay very close attention to white males. For the most part, they are very much like females. Running around annoying other cultures, then when the real people of the Earth tire of them, and fight back, they want to bring warfare. Its no different than a female that starts a fight, then when she gets slapped, calls the police. The police man who is of course part of the white/female-worshiping/corporate legal system; which isn't "legal" at all.

They also shop like females and then brag about the junk they have bought. Even if the person they are talking to is not interested. They are VERY feminine. And they have tricked the world into thinking this feminine behavior is masculinity.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions