Winston, once again, your forum is completely out of control

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Winston wrote:I did check their IP's. They don't match....
Don't be so naive, Winston. Anybody, with the basic knowledge of just having a computer, can alter their IP address. Even if you were to ban Blue Murder, OutsideoftheBox, and BAW today, they would be back tomorrow (except with different usernames altogether).

Either Blue Murder, OutsideoftheBox, and BAW are the exact same troll or Blue Murder and BAW are the exact same troll while OutsideoftheBox is a male-bashing, hatemongering female with multiple accounts as well. They've proven these claims all on their own with their actions and verbal attacks ever since the day they joined these forums.
Winston wrote:Dear all,
PeterAndrewNolan says that he has no idea what kind of attacks he has made on all of you. Can someone post links to the attacks and name calling that he's been accuse of making? I will show it to him so he can see what needs to stop.
I don't remember PAN making any verbal attacks. The bulk of the complaints are against Blue Murder and OutsideoftheBox. Peter shouldn't even be grouped in with the rest of the scum.
I do believe this qualifies as an "insult" and a "personal attack"?
This is coming from the troll who is less welcomed on these forums than an American feminist.

Log off and leave, OutsideoftheBox.
That qualifies as an "insult."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Blue Murder wrote:You're both right. Between Peter misreading posts and conducting himself poorly (for a business man I might add), Zboy being a general troll and moronic cunt, AllThatIsMan being a white-washed mangina, IV Money being a whiny child, trolls like Crazy Black Bitch, and Winston being Winston, I don't see this site getting much more development than it already has.

I'm thinking about leaving the site. Especially if my topics continue to be ignored. Nobody wants to talk about shit that could help them, only how much Western women suck.
Sorry but Whiny children don't do anything and complain about their situation. You can either not let hate/racism impact your life or let it. I do a bit of both. I grow up Middle Class and experienced enough mild racism to know what it is but don't know anything about poverty and how the legal system seems to have special rules for it.

Personal attacks are largely unproductive, just that simple.

MRA has its red-meat right wing like any other political movement, just some of it manifest itself here.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

djfourmoney wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:You're both right. Between Peter misreading posts and conducting himself poorly (for a business man I might add), Zboy being a general troll and moronic cunt, AllThatIsMan being a white-washed mangina, IV Money being a whiny child, trolls like Crazy Black Bitch, and Winston being Winston, I don't see this site getting much more development than it already has.

I'm thinking about leaving the site. Especially if my topics continue to be ignored. Nobody wants to talk about shit that could help them, only how much Western women suck.
Sorry but Whiny children don't do anything and complain about their situation. You can either not let hate/racism impact your life or let it. I do a bit of both. I grow up Middle Class and experienced enough mild racism to know what it is but don't know anything about poverty and how the legal system seems to have special rules for it.

Personal attacks are largely unproductive, just that simple.

MRA has its red-meat right wing like any other political movement, just some of it manifest itself here.
You can tell all the whine is strong on this site. I mean hell, look at this thread's title. It's basically a tattle-tale thread.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:Illuminati Ingrid and all his/her posts have been deleted. A ban has been issued on the user's IP as well.
Great. Now, when is a ban going to be issued on OutsideoftheBox's and Blue Murder's IP address(es)?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Winston wrote:Illuminati Ingrid and all his/her posts have been deleted. A ban has been issued on the user's IP as well.
Great. Now, when is a ban going to be issued on OutsideoftheBox's and Blue Murder's IP address(es)?
Blue Murder is on a temporary ban for continuing the insults after the warning was issued to him. (See the temporary ban list in the Announcements board) He has only one more chance after that. OutsideoftheBox has not done anything after his warning.

Please remember not to insult them as well. Otherwise, they will report you as well. This is the only way to stop the escalation of flame wars here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about DelusionBuster? Is he contributing anything to the forum, or only bashing/insults?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Yeah ban him. he isn't doing anythig productive. He just trolls on you because he is jealous
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:Yeah ban him. he isn't doing anythig productive. He just trolls on you because he is jealous
Winston, don't just ban someone cause he acts trollish. You have to demonstrate he broke the rules. Otherwise you're back to anarchy.

Your original rule was a good one. A temp. suspension for someone who flames a member, followed by ban if he continues.