Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston, once again, your forum is completely out of control

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 pm

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Davewe, great post and you mimic my sentiments exactly. Billy only proved your point in the very next post. I'm considering starting a new forum that quality posters can migrate to :) I already have some hosting set up so we'll see where it goes from there.


Please make it a ZetaBoards forum!

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Blue,
I think that if we get the world passport working an the issue of "work permits" dealt with Winstons site will grow VERY quickly because he will have the ability to sell the services of relocation to his members at a significant discount over other people.

And "conducting himself poorly" is an opinion. You are welcome to it. I have been more effective than pretty much anyone else in Australia or Ireland. And that was a result of how I conducted myself.

How many emails have you got from the private secretary of the leader of your country? I have quite a few from the prime minister and minister for justice in Ireland.

I have the wood on all members of both houses of parliament in both Australia and Ireland.

I got them to commit crimes by provoking them into it...and I will get men to join CAF by provoking and naming and shaming them into it.

As far as MBA goes? Men who want to live in freedom will join and be glad to be a part of it. It is just that very few men wish to live in freedom. They prefer to beg their criminal masters for a few crumbs from the table and act like children.

"Please mr guvment, please do not steal my money, please do not hurt me, please let me go overseas, please let me work overseas"

That is what men are doing. I think it is really pathetic.

I sent a notice to a german judge yesterday telling him I will see to it that he is removed from his career.

I have issued many notices to Angela Merkel, I have issued a notice to the Minister for the Interior asking about the training of the 40,000 federal police under his charge as they seemed to be very ignorant the other day in the courts. I have issued a notice to the president of the group that leads the catholic church as well as the pope who is german to point out that the german guvment seems to be trying to put the guvment above God and ignore Gods Law as described in the bible.

And the funny thing is....all these organisation with endless manpower can not answer my questions...therefore they are in lawful default.

How many "world leaders" have you written to Blue? And how many have actually written back, eh?

When you create the case for removing your entire federal guvment in your own name in full view of the public? Get back to me about "conducting himself poorly".

Most people simply can not believe a man would do as I am doing. I mentioned this to someone I know who works closely with the German police recently and his jaw dropped. I asked him what he was surprised about. He said he was surprised I was still alive. He is fully aware guvments kill people like me.


I'm done with you, mate. I have bigger things to worry about than someone who continues to post insults and degrade someone WHO WAS ON HIS f***ing SIDE. I was going to push for GuitarGuy to bring you over to his new site, but the fact that you continue to make an arse of yourself and ride Winston's dick shows me that you'll end up f***ing the new forum up.

To put it simply, I'm done with the MBA, I'm done with bringing people to your cause, and I'm done with YOU. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and hope that you will attain your goals.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.







Postby OutsideoftheBox » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Billy wrote:Winston man what´s going on here? Am I the only one who thinks Winston is doing a great job. Is it so difficult to ignore posts? Yeah seems like. Ridiculous. Best we should find a feminist women as a mod who works against the hate speeches here.

We are still men. As I said this is no hallo kitty convention. So you want to play girlie then go to MGCOW. There you can find nice fags who will be very nice to you.


Winston allows free speech. When I first came here I was seeing threads yelling "nigger this, nigger that." The Guitar goon was not complaining then. Racist remarks were made about blacks and outright disrespect was happening as well. That was OK; you see it was "whites" doing dirt then. Only when whites start getting put on the spot does a thread appear claiming "the forum is out of control."
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Another good point from Outside. I really hope you consider joining the new board if it comes to fruition.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Blue Murder wrote:Another good point from Outside. I really hope you consider joining the new board if it comes to fruition.


You know proboards offers free message boards? All you need is an e-mail address to create one.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby FreeYourMind » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 pm

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Davewe, great post and you mimic my sentiments exactly. Billy only proved your point in the very next post. I'm considering starting a new forum that quality posters can migrate to :) I already have some hosting set up so we'll see where it goes from there.


Billy's also an obvious troll, HA's equivalent to the village idiot.

The problem with this forum isn't a free speech issue, it's about having standards and demanding civil discourse from civilized people. Every successful forum has standards of behavior. It's necessary in a medium in which just about everyone posts anonymously. But the only thing that matters apparently is that traffic is going up, that and the owner's periodic proclamations that he's right and everybody else is wrong. Traffic going up may have a lot to do with the fact that foreign dating and being happier abroad is an idea whose time has come and not because of a forum that periodically becomes effortlessly dominated by trolls, loons and scumbags. . .
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:Davewe, great post and you mimic my sentiments exactly. Billy only proved your point in the very next post. I'm considering starting a new forum that quality posters can migrate to :) I already have some hosting set up so we'll see where it goes from there.


Billy's also an obvious troll, HA's equivalent to the village idiot.

The problem with this forum isn't a free speech issue, it's about having standards and demanding civil discourse from civilized people. Every successful forum has standards of behavior. It's necessary in a medium in which just about everyone posts anonymously. But the only thing that matters apparently is that traffic is going up, that and the owner's periodic proclamations that he's right and everybody else is wrong. Traffic going up may have a lot to do with the fact that foreign dating and being happier abroad is an idea whose time has come and not because of a forum that periodically becomes effortlessly dominated by trolls, loons and scumbags. . .


Faggot shut up.

Whites were calling people "nigger" and slandering blacks in this forum in a few threads. No "call for civil discourse" was heard then. This is why other cultures are tired of whites; you cause problems, then when people finally slap your monkey asses down you play victim.

You're a bunch of feminine cowards. There is NO difference between a white nationalist mangina and an American female. They are BOTH BITCHES.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby davewe » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:17 pm

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Billy wrote:Winston man what´s going on here? Am I the only one who thinks Winston is doing a great job. Is it so difficult to ignore posts? Yeah seems like. Ridiculous. Best we should find a feminist women as a mod who works against the hate speeches here.

We are still men. As I said this is no hallo kitty convention. So you want to play girlie then go to MGCOW. There you can find nice fags who will be very nice to you.


Winston allows free speech. When I first came here I was seeing threads yelling "nigger this, nigger that." The Guitar goon was not complaining then. Racist remarks were made about blacks and outright disrespect was happening as well. That was OK; you see it was "whites" doing dirt then. Only when whites start getting put on the spot does a thread appear claiming "the forum is out of control."


Actually people were publically and privately complaining to Winston and have been off and on forever. This is not a new issue here and is not just about racial content, although that has been some of the nastiest stuff.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Winston, once again white males want to be privileged!

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:22 pm

davewe wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Billy wrote:Winston man what´s going on here? Am I the only one who thinks Winston is doing a great job. Is it so difficult to ignore posts? Yeah seems like. Ridiculous. Best we should find a feminist women as a mod who works against the hate speeches here.

We are still men. As I said this is no hallo kitty convention. So you want to play girlie then go to MGCOW. There you can find nice fags who will be very nice to you.


Winston allows free speech. When I first came here I was seeing threads yelling "nigger this, nigger that." The Guitar goon was not complaining then. Racist remarks were made about blacks and outright disrespect was happening as well. That was OK; you see it was "whites" doing dirt then. Only when whites start getting put on the spot does a thread appear claiming "the forum is out of control."


Actually people were publically and privately complaining to Winston and have been off and on forever. This is not a new issue here and is not just about racial content, although that has been some of the nastiest stuff.


This thread and all of the other recent ban threads did not appear until non-whites began standing up against the white nationalist racism and racial remarks that were being spewed in this forum. Whites can dish it out, but they can't take it. They nag, nag, nag with their feminine annoying ways/racism. Then when someone finally puts them in their place; they yell "reverse racism."

These punk bastards are crying to Winston because whites are getting smashed out in this forum; for coming at people the wrong way. Whites and American females are troublemakers that do not take responsibility for the bullshit they start. Therefore both groups will be dealt with.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby MrPeabody » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Winston discovered how Jerry Springer became successful and he ain't changing.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby FreeYourMind » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 pm

MrPeabody wrote:Winston discovered how Jerry Springer became successful and he ain't changing.


:lol:
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am

While I do agree with a lot of what is being said, I don't think that out of all of these new members with 10+ posts per day, Billy is being singled out as a troll. Some may find his posts annoying but I do not see him coming out and attacking people on a personable level like many members do.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Re: Winston, once again white males want to be privileged!

Postby davewe » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
This thread and all of the other recent ban threads did not appear until non-whites began standing up against the white nationalist racism and racial remarks that were being spewed in this forum. Whites can dish it out, but they can't take it. They nag, nag, nag with their feminine annoying ways/racism. Then when someone finally puts them in their place; they yell "reverse racism."

These punk bastards are crying to Winston because whites are getting smashed out in this forum; for coming at people the wrong way. Whites and American females are troublemakers that do not take responsibility for the bullshit they start. Therefore both groups will be dealt with.


You joined one week ago, May 31st, so how can you comment on when these threads began?
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Winston, once again white males want to be privileged!

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:07 am

davewe wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
This thread and all of the other recent ban threads did not appear until non-whites began standing up against the white nationalist racism and racial remarks that were being spewed in this forum. Whites can dish it out, but they can't take it. They nag, nag, nag with their feminine annoying ways/racism. Then when someone finally puts them in their place; they yell "reverse racism."

These punk bastards are crying to Winston because whites are getting smashed out in this forum; for coming at people the wrong way. Whites and American females are troublemakers that do not take responsibility for the bullshit they start. Therefore both groups will be dealt with.


You joined one week ago, May 31st, so how can you comment on when these threads began?


Simple. He's a tool with multiple accounts.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

for all us Niggers and Crackers...

Postby OutWest » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 am

davewe wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
This thread and all of the other recent ban threads did not appear until non-whites began standing up against the white nationalist racism and racial remarks that were being spewed in this forum. Whites can dish it out, but they can't take it. They nag, nag, nag with their feminine annoying ways/racism. Then when someone finally puts them in their place; they yell "reverse racism."

These punk bastards are crying to Winston because whites are getting smashed out in this forum; for coming at people the wrong way. Whites and American females are troublemakers that do not take responsibility for the bullshit they start. Therefore both groups will be dealt with.


You joined one week ago, May 31st, so how can you comment on when these threads began?



I live overseas and the American racial dynamic is more of an abstract annoyance, but in fact this is a forum that is not really moderated.
Personal attacks based on race etc, rather than idea vs idea, is the mark of a small mind. I have lived a rough life- a hard life in many ways, and nothing much shocks me. However, moderation done correctly will not drive readership away, it will increase it.

"Both groups will be dealt with" . Yeah, right. All sounds like keyboard commando stuff. fact is of course, if you look at the archives, flagrant racial attacks on "niggers" "Jews", Storm front type stuff have long been accepted on this forum. The poor, frightened white trash that posts that stuff is not worth your time. Realize of course that moderation here is minimal, or non-existent. Pretty soon the forum sounds like a pissing match between the KKK and the New Black Panthers. Which one are you? Just exactly how will racial attacks bring happiness? Before, there were of long standing a few white race masturbators here, but now it seems more balanced as there are now some black racist masterbators for balance! Let the games begin! LOL Generally, I have observed that race prics of all colors are not very well traveled people. Most who have lived in diverse places have learned that the world is a lot more complicated than what race baiters in the USA portray. It's all so tedious and small.

outwest

Hey Dave...all kinda makes you want to go native..huh?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: for all us Niggers and Crackers...

Postby davewe » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 am

OutWest wrote:
davewe wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
This thread and all of the other recent ban threads did not appear until non-whites began standing up against the white nationalist racism and racial remarks that were being spewed in this forum. Whites can dish it out, but they can't take it. They nag, nag, nag with their feminine annoying ways/racism. Then when someone finally puts them in their place; they yell "reverse racism."

These punk bastards are crying to Winston because whites are getting smashed out in this forum; for coming at people the wrong way. Whites and American females are troublemakers that do not take responsibility for the bullshit they start. Therefore both groups will be dealt with.


You joined one week ago, May 31st, so how can you comment on when these threads began?



I live overseas and the American racial dynamic is more of an abstract annoyance, but in fact this is a forum that is not really moderated.
Personal attacks based on race etc, rather than idea vs idea, is the mark of a small mind. I have lived a rough life- a hard life in many ways, and nothing much shocks me. However, moderation done correctly will not drive readership away, it will increase it.

"Both groups will be dealt with" . Yeah, right. All sounds like keyboard commando stuff. fact is of course, if you look at the archives, flagrant racial attacks on "niggers" "Jews", Storm front type stuff have long been accepted on this forum. The poor, frightened white trash that posts that stuff is not worth your time. Realize of course that moderation here is minimal, or non-existent. Pretty soon the forum sounds like a pissing match between the KKK and the New Black Panthers. Which one are you? Just exactly how will racial attacks bring happiness? Before, there were of long standing a few white race masturbators here, but now it seems more balanced as there are now some black racist masterbators for balance! Let the games begin! LOL Generally, I have observed that race prics of all colors are not very well traveled people. Most who have lived in diverse places have learned that the world is a lot more complicated than what race baiters in the USA portray. It's all so tedious and small.

outwest

Hey Dave...all kinda makes you want to go native..huh?


I can't wait. Counting the months really.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron