Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston, once again, your forum is completely out of control

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:21 am

No one who has barely a year or two on this forum should be modding anything. There are only a few core members on here that should have the right to do it and that's Momopi, Ladislav, Zboy, etc..
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







A White Nationalist Moderator. LOL!

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 am

You guys are getting a white nationalist moderator. One that will laugh at ODBO's racist images (and yet claim to not be racist) while hunting down anyone that tells it like it is; especially if the truth points to whites.

Hell, you've got hillbilly red necks on the site calling themselves "Truthville" when not a word out of their mouth is truthful.

White nationalist manginas and their "good black men" servants are JUST like American females. They use manipulation, and pressure tactics ("We'll leave your forum WINSTON!"), to suppress truth.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 am

Repatriate wrote:No one who has barely a year or two on this forum should be modding anything. There are only a few core members on here that should have the right to do it and that's Momopi, Ladislav, Zboy, etc..


I think that's fair. Now you just have to convince Winston to allow it.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

My 2 cents

Postby steve55 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:06 pm

I think that any member who has a pattern of flaming and personally insulting others should be banned. Not a big deal if sometimes a member gets into squabble here and there resulting in occasional insults. That's sort of normal human nature I suppose. But repeated pattern of flaming others should be totally unacceptable. Who wants people like that here??
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby Blue Murder » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 pm

I say a new forum should be created.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:23 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby DelusionBuster » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 pm

davewe wrote:
DelusionBuster wrote:Winston's fundamental problem is that he is a p***y.

The last attempt at moderating the forum failed because Winston gave all the power to one person, while refusing to have anything to do with the task himself.

This is Winston's idea of "delegating responsibility": passing the buck to someone else because he can't be bothered to do the job himself.

This is yet another behavior in a pattern all too clear by now. He is lazy, negligent of the consequences, and chooses not to do what's required to get things done right. It's why he has wasted all this time in Taiwan, and before that in Angeles City, PI. It's why he has a kid he doesn't want, and doesn't take care of.

Just look at his pictures. Does he looks like a guy you would rely or depend on to get something done? Doesn't he look like a typical fat, lazy mangina to you?

I second creating a new, similarly-themed site which would be better managed than this piece of crap we have here.


While I agree with everything you said, it is interesting that you joined yesterday yet have so much information on Winston and his running of the forum.



Well, I was here once before. Winston and I go way back actually.
DelusionBuster
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Repatriate wrote:No one who has barely a year or two on this forum should be modding anything. There are only a few core members on here that should have the right to do it and that's Momopi, Ladislav, Zboy, etc..


I concur.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: My 2 cents

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 pm

steve55 wrote:I think that any member who has a pattern of flaming and personally insulting others should be banned. Not a big deal if sometimes a member gets into squabble here and there resulting in occasional insults. That's sort of normal human nature I suppose. But repeated pattern of flaming others should be totally unacceptable. Who wants people like that here??


+100

But ease up on the big words so that Winston can comprehend this simple method.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Winston wrote:
Jester wrote:
davewe wrote: One forum I frequent has a simple rule: attacking the posting is OK, attacking the poster is not OK. Example: "I totally disagree with this statement and consider it rubbish" is ok. "The poster is a faggoty mangina" is not ok. It's simple!



This would be Step One.


That's a good rule to begin with. I'd be game for that one. Add it to the new draft rules.

Glad you agree! :whew:

Winston wrote:Who do you guys want as moderator? Want to take a vote?

What about Davewe and GuitarGuy?


They'd be fine with me, but why not take a vote?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: My 2 cents

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:13 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
steve55 wrote:I think that any member who has a pattern of flaming and personally insulting others should be banned. Not a big deal if sometimes a member gets into squabble here and there resulting in occasional insults. That's sort of normal human nature I suppose. But repeated pattern of flaming others should be totally unacceptable. Who wants people like that here??


+100

But ease up on the big words so that Winston can comprehend this simple method.


:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:07 pm

DelusionBuster wrote:
davewe wrote:
DelusionBuster wrote:Winston's fundamental problem is that he is a p***y.

The last attempt at moderating the forum failed because Winston gave all the power to one person, while refusing to have anything to do with the task himself.

This is Winston's idea of "delegating responsibility": passing the buck to someone else because he can't be bothered to do the job himself.

This is yet another behavior in a pattern all too clear by now. He is lazy, negligent of the consequences, and chooses not to do what's required to get things done right. It's why he has wasted all this time in Taiwan, and before that in Angeles City, PI. It's why he has a kid he doesn't want, and doesn't take care of.

Just look at his pictures. Does he looks like a guy you would rely or depend on to get something done? Doesn't he look like a typical fat, lazy mangina to you?

I second creating a new, similarly-themed site which would be better managed than this piece of crap we have here.


While I agree with everything you said, it is interesting that you joined yesterday yet have so much information on Winston and his running of the forum.



Well, I was here once before. Winston and I go way back actually.


Your words sound like that of my arch enemy, Dave Fuller. However, checking your IP, it seems that you share the same IP with ManinSiam. Why is that? He is not my enemy. Why do you have the same IP as him?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Blue Murder wrote:I say a new forum should be created.


Perhaps you and OutsidetheBox are agents here to disrupt us and divide us, and lead members to a more controlled forum run by your agents? lol

Why else would you suggest dividing this awesome and unique movement and brotherhood, instead of uniting us?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:10 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:yeh, they're hilarious, they're also the same person. Winston is so lazy he won't even check their IPs to see if they're the same person or not. They both joined close together, both post all day long in between hits off the crack pipe, both write in the same type of crude and rude black supremacist jargon where he who shouts the loudest is right, and both support each other. Hmmm. But the site owner of course has no interest in investigating the obvious. Nothing to see here, move along, let's have more posts about Winston's new clothes and Winston's personality defects, and Winston's partying lol.


I did check their IP's. They don't match.

Anyway, this is really getting out of hand. I will issue warnings to the core troublemakers. As I understand it, they are:

Blue Murder
OutsideoftheBox
PeterAndrewNolan
BoycottAmericanWomen

Any more?

The rule will be simple: Stop the attacks and name calling. Debating issues is allowed, but personal attacks and insults need to be kept down, not spun out of control.

After the warnings are issued, anyone who violates this simple rule will get a temporary ban of 3 days. The next violation will result in a permanent ban.

In the meantime, I will figure out who to appoint as moderator.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Ok I've issued the following warning by PM to the following posters:

- Blue Murder
- OutsideoftheBox
- BoycottAmericanWomen
- PeterAndrewNolan

Dear Reported Troublemaker,
Due to multiple complaints that your posts have contained too many attacks and insults, I have been forced to issue this warning. Debating issues is ok. But excessive name calling has got to be curbed. Many people are hammering me to do something about it and threatening to leave. So I have no choice but to issue warnings to you and the other trouble makers.

So please STOP the insults and name calling. It is ok to debate issues. But calling everyone names or attacking anyone who disagrees with you or doesn't support your cause is out of hand. It's got to stop. So please STOP.

After this warning, if you continue to issue attacks and name calling, you will receive a temporary ban. The second strike will result in a permanent ban.

Do you understand? Please respond and confirm that you will cease the attacks and name calling.

Thanks,
Winston


Note the date and time on this post. If any of the above posters violate this rule AFTER the time and date of this post, please report it to me by PM, and include the URL of the post as well. Bans will be issued upon review.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests