Attn Winston: HA New Rules Draft

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Enstate Rules?

Aye
63%
Nay
38%

Total votes: 24
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Billy wrote:Hail Winston :)

Am I really teh only one who thinks that Winston is right? I really think many here are very immature and have no idea what free speech means. This is a forum without pc. Of course everybody will get disgusted to some point. But as Winston said the good only comes with the bad. Yes I know life is a bitch.

dav, tell me which forum are you talking about? I want to know a forum with free speech. I know only Puahate. lol.
Winston is right. Ignore the angry whites, they are just mad because they had their asses handed to them. Whites are the most racist people on the planet. Yet can't take what they dish out.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Blue Murder wrote:That's why GuitarGuy should go ahead and create a new forum.
Yes, that could be a good idea.

Guitar Guy, You might very well find that your newly found enthusiasm would be best spent on a new site of your own, rather than spending a few months here as a moderator and then resigning out of frustration and feeling that you wasted your time and energy.

Winston likes this site the way it is, but I feel that a similar site which was better maintained could be more successful and more enjoyable to post on.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Thanks Outside :). At least one guy :)

No I don´t want to blame whites in general but here these guys are extreme. But it is good to know and to be reminded that there are some expats out there you really don´t want to meet :)
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Winston, looks like the people have spoken. Get some moderators or people are going to start migrating to other forums. I'm thinking about filling this need. I'm not saying you should make ME moderator, but it makes sense that you set something up and soon.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys, don't you remember what Abraham Lincoln said, "A house divided cannot stand."

Why are you trying to divide us all?

I have a better solution. Instead of banning people, how about we all learn to get along and quit the insults? We are supposed to be "brothers" in this movement and are supposed to help support each other. Remember?

Don't lose sight of that. Together we are stronger than if we are divided.

Perhaps some sinister forces out there have planted trolls here to divide us and weaken us?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Billy wrote:Thanks Outside :). At least one guy :)

No I don´t want to blame whites in general but here these guys are extreme. But it is good to know and to be reminded that there are some expats out there you really don´t want to meet :)
I've also noticed that white manginas, like American females, always try to plant someone in a position of control. I can see that in the push for a white nationalist mangina moderator here, along with bans, etc. You can already see their "moderation" skills; as they only complained when blacks retaliated against the white racism that was being spewed all over the forum. This is a popular tactic among manginas/American females; start trouble and then when they fear retaliation create laws, social norms, political correctness to silence any would-be opposition.

I think Winston will fold to the white nationalist/sambo demands. Only time will tell.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.
Kick rocks mangina. Don't let the door hit ya where nature split ya!
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.
I'm in India f***ing a hotter girl that you will probably meet in your lifetime forum leech.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

What's interesting is that Winston is using "free speech" to justify letting insane people keep posting here, and yet he deletes every single one of my posts regarding creating a new forum. Winston wants to defend his brand (understandable) but thinks that letting his forum turn into "Lord of the Flies" is a lucrative business model.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
I'm in India f***ing a hotter girl that you will probably meet in your lifetime forum leech.
Aren't you supposed to be "gone"?

And don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more..
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Ahh, cool. Yeah, didn't think so.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Ahh, cool. Yeah, didn't think so.
I can't believe he was considering YOU as a moderator. A whiny white nationalist mangina that bases masculinity on "f***ing a hot Indian chic."

Just leave cornball..
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

IS THERE ANY SANITY LEFT ON THIS f***ing FORUM???????

A white nationalist? How do you even know what my race is dumbfuck?

And what I really want to know is..

HOW AM I A NATIONALIST IF I LEFT AMERICA FOR INDIA?

Ahh yes, logic is not necessary. You are a troll who thrives off getting a rise out of people. Winston will keep you on in the name of "free speech", yet will delete any post I make regarding starting a new forum.

This forum has finally showed it's true colors.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Oh, and if you are feeling particularly jealous deep down, hit up "indian women" on RedTube. It will almost emulate what I experience daily.