Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Attn Winston: HA New Rules Draft

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Enstate Rules?

Aye
15
63%
Nay
9
38%
 
Total votes : 24

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Billy wrote:Hail Winston :)

Am I really teh only one who thinks that Winston is right? I really think many here are very immature and have no idea what free speech means. This is a forum without pc. Of course everybody will get disgusted to some point. But as Winston said the good only comes with the bad. Yes I know life is a bitch.

dav, tell me which forum are you talking about? I want to know a forum with free speech. I know only Puahate. lol.


Winston is right. Ignore the angry whites, they are just mad because they had their asses handed to them. Whites are the most racist people on the planet. Yet can't take what they dish out.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am







Postby Jackal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Blue Murder wrote:That's why GuitarGuy should go ahead and create a new forum.

Yes, that could be a good idea.
******

Guitar Guy, You might very well find that your newly found enthusiasm would be best spent on a new site of your own, rather than spending a few months here as a moderator and then resigning out of frustration and feeling that you wasted your time and energy.

Winston likes this site the way it is, but I feel that a similar site which was better maintained could be more successful and more enjoyable to post on.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Billy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks Outside :). At least one guy :)

No I don´t want to blame whites in general but here these guys are extreme. But it is good to know and to be reminded that there are some expats out there you really don´t want to meet :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 am

Winston, looks like the people have spoken. Get some moderators or people are going to start migrating to other forums. I'm thinking about filling this need. I'm not saying you should make ME moderator, but it makes sense that you set something up and soon.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:18 am

You guys, don't you remember what Abraham Lincoln said, "A house divided cannot stand."

Why are you trying to divide us all?

I have a better solution. Instead of banning people, how about we all learn to get along and quit the insults? We are supposed to be "brothers" in this movement and are supposed to help support each other. Remember?

Don't lose sight of that. Together we are stronger than if we are divided.

Perhaps some sinister forces out there have planted trolls here to divide us and weaken us?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23570
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:21 am

Billy wrote:Thanks Outside :). At least one guy :)

No I don´t want to blame whites in general but here these guys are extreme. But it is good to know and to be reminded that there are some expats out there you really don´t want to meet :)


I've also noticed that white manginas, like American females, always try to plant someone in a position of control. I can see that in the push for a white nationalist mangina moderator here, along with bans, etc. You can already see their "moderation" skills; as they only complained when blacks retaliated against the white racism that was being spewed all over the forum. This is a popular tactic among manginas/American females; start trouble and then when they fear retaliation create laws, social norms, political correctness to silence any would-be opposition.

I think Winston will fold to the white nationalist/sambo demands. Only time will tell.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:33 am

Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:38 am

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.


Kick rocks mangina. Don't let the door hit ya where nature split ya!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.


Kick rocks mangina. Don't let the door hit ya where nature split ya!


I'm in India f***ing a hotter girl that you will probably meet in your lifetime forum leech.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:43 am

What's interesting is that Winston is using "free speech" to justify letting insane people keep posting here, and yet he deletes every single one of my posts regarding creating a new forum. Winston wants to defend his brand (understandable) but thinks that letting his forum turn into "Lord of the Flies" is a lucrative business model.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 am

GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.


Kick rocks mangina. Don't let the door hit ya where nature split ya!


I'm in India f***ing a hotter girl that you will probably meet in your lifetime forum leech.


Aren't you supposed to be "gone"?

Image

And don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more..
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:51 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.


Kick rocks mangina. Don't let the door hit ya where nature split ya!


I'm in India f***ing a hotter girl that you will probably meet in your lifetime forum leech.


Aren't you supposed to be "gone"?

Image

And don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more..


Ahh, cool. Yeah, didn't think so.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 am

GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:Ok, I tried Winston. You are using some seriously flawed logic to defend why you're letting your own forum go to shit. I'm out.


Kick rocks mangina. Don't let the door hit ya where nature split ya!


I'm in India f***ing a hotter girl that you will probably meet in your lifetime forum leech.


Aren't you supposed to be "gone"?

Image

And don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more..


Ahh, cool. Yeah, didn't think so.


I can't believe he was considering YOU as a moderator. A whiny white nationalist mangina that bases masculinity on "f***ing a hot Indian chic."

Just leave cornball..
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:09 am

IS THERE ANY SANITY LEFT ON THIS f***ing FORUM???????

A white nationalist? How do you even know what my race is dumbfuck?

And what I really want to know is..

HOW AM I A NATIONALIST IF I LEFT AMERICA FOR INDIA?

Ahh yes, logic is not necessary. You are a troll who thrives off getting a rise out of people. Winston will keep you on in the name of "free speech", yet will delete any post I make regarding starting a new forum.

This forum has finally showed it's true colors.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:11 am

Oh, and if you are feeling particularly jealous deep down, hit up "indian women" on RedTube. It will almost emulate what I experience daily.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests