Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Its only "trolling" if its a non-white person doin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Its only "trolling" if its a non-white person doin

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 am

Its only considered "trolling" and "ban-worthy" material if its a non-white person doing it. Other than that it's all good.

Example: "Nigger-ville", "Those darn niggers and their entitlements", "That's why white men rule over black men easily.", *several racist pictures insulting non-whites*, etc

None of the above qualifies as "trolling" or "ban-worthy" material since a "white" person posted the above. There were no threads calling for a "ban" after these offenses. However, a response debunking these claims and completely destroying the moron who posted said claims qualifies as "trolling."

More evidence of how whites and American females are really two sides of the same disgusting old coin.

The conclusion is: I'm going to keep putting my foot in your asses day in and day out. It will be a hobby of mine to slap you pink asses into oblivion with all of the rest of the sambo boot-lickers.
Last edited by OutsideoftheBox on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby onezero4u » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am

f**k off...youre sounding like a whiney race baitor...

stop generalizing so godam much...most people are decent here...including "pink assed" white people
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:14 am

onezero4u wrote:f**k off...youre sounding like a whiney race baitor...

stop generalizing so godam much...most people are decent here...including "pink assed" white people

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 am

You know what is trolling? Posting meaningless shit 16.78 times a day.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 am

Ned Zeppelin wrote:You know what is trolling? Posting meaningless shit 16.78 times a day.

That means you're "trolling" right now. Get the f**k off my thread punk.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Re: Its only "trolling" if its a non-white person

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Its only considered "trolling" and "ban-worthy" material if its a non-white person doing it. Other than that it's all good.

Example: "Nigger-ville", "Those darn niggers and their entitlements", "That's why white men rule over black men easily.", *several racist pictures insulting non-whites*, etc

None of the above qualifies as "trolling" or "ban-worthy" material since a "white" person posted the above. There were no threads calling for a "ban" after these offenses. However, a response debunking these claims and completely destroying the moron who posted said claims qualifies as "trolling."

More evidence of how whites and American females are really two sides of the same disgusting old coin.

The conclusion is: I'm going to keep putting my foot in your asses day in and day out. It will be a hobby of mine to slap you pink asses into oblivion with all of the rest of the sambo boot-lickers.

So is this guy supposed to be an angry militant black guy, or does he just play one on the internet? Either way, he's just fishing for a reason to spread his "kill whitey" crap and randomly drop the "N-word" like he does in all his other posts. Ignore this troll.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 am

Wow. And just when I was thinking of giving ATIM a small amount of respect.

White-washed mangina. I'm moving on.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:06 am

Heil Hitler! White is Right!!!!!!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Truthville » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 am

I hope you weren't referring to me with the "Niggerville" crack? :shock:

I'll tell you what, how about I do a list of a different "cultural" group? The "group" I belong to.........

Let me know.......

BTW as I've told DJ4Money in a few posts..........trying to stereotype me or other so-called "whites" as some kind of "evil incarnate" is pretty lame and using race to generalize, theorize, and overall BLAME doesn't do anything about solving anything. Race is an artificial construct created and used, IMHO, to divide and conquer the "unwashed masses."

Also trying to explain a person's behavior or actions due to past injustices really is just an elaborate cop-out IMHO.

All it does is let THAT person off the hook for their own decisions and also treats them like a little child who doesn't "know any better!" Speaking for myself, I find being patronized and "talked down" to quite insulting. BUT to some, IF it gets them what they want?

You can't force a person to have pride or dignity.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Truthville wrote:I hope you weren't referring to me with the "Niggerville" crack? :shock:

I'll tell you what, how about I do a list of a different "cultural" group? The "group" I belong to.........

Let me know.......

BTW as I've told DJ4Money in a few posts..........trying to stereotype me or other so-called "whites" as some kind of "evil incarnate" is pretty lame and using race to generalize, theorize, and overall BLAME doesn't do anything about solving anything. Race is an artificial construct created and used, IMHO, to divide and conquer the "unwashed masses."

Also trying to explain a person's behavior or actions due to past injustices really is just an elaborate cop-out IMHO.

All it does is let THAT person off the hook for their own decisions and also treats them like a little child who doesn't "know any better!" Speaking for myself, I find being patronized and "talked down" to quite insulting. BUT to some, IF it gets them what they want?

You can't force a person to have pride or dignity.

THANK YOU! Race -- I don't care what philosophies anyone has on it -- should not be an issue. It's pigment and certain features. THAT'S f***ing ALL!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:46 am

Is that really true? Are all the complainers about this forum white guys? Any objective evidence for this?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 am

outside of the box is right.whats good for the goose is good for the gander.odbo has posted many racially offensive shit about blacks and offensive pics but where is every one at to call him out on race baiting .uummmm no one.People agree with the shit he says with out saying anything.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 am

Yeah. Everyone take a look at the "Obama is a Mangina" thread. Eurobrat has joined Team Ignorant.

So who are the REAL trolls?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:43 am

Blue Murder wrote:Yeah. Everyone take a look at the "Obama is a Mangina" thread. Eurobrat has joined Team Ignorant.

I am not a racist myself, but if someone wants to be a racist, so what? Eurobrat is a racist, but so is OutsideOfTheBox.

Being a racist should be looked at as just another trait about a human being, similar to them being left or right handed. OutsideOfTheBox hates me for my race (I'm white) but I don't care; to me it's just another trait about him.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:05 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Yeah. Everyone take a look at the "Obama is a Mangina" thread. Eurobrat has joined Team Ignorant.

I am not a racist myself, but if someone wants to be a racist, so what? Eurobrat is a racist, but so is OutsideOfTheBox.

Being a racist should be looked at as just another trait about a human being, similar to them being left or right handed. OutsideOfTheBox hates me for my race (I'm white) but I don't care; to me it's just another trait about him.

Ah. No wonder -- you're white. In any case, Outside isn't racist, he's just race-conscious and what I'd call "racially defensive". As in, he'll only go racist as a REACTION, not an action. Which I'm all for. Don't let a mangina talk down to you based on your skin.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions