Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What happened to this forum in my absence?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What happened to this forum in my absence?

Postby AmericanInMexico » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while but thought I'd come back to see how everything is going with everyone. I was shocked to see just how many posts there are about how this forum is falling apart and it needs better moderation and there are lots of spammers, etc.

Can someone please give me a brief summary of what happened? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: What happened to this forum in my absence?

Postby odbo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:25 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:Can someone please give me a brief summary of what happened? It would be greatly appreciated.

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 am

Just a bunch of guys making a mountain out of a molehill. I hope this temporary phase just passes.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:49 am

Winston wrote:Just a bunch of guys making a mountain out of a molehill. I hope this temporary phase just passes.


Which molehill are you referring to? It sounds like some of them might have some legitimate complaints.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby Blue Murder » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 am

Basically, idiots have shown their true colours, and a new site is being made where the quality posters of Happier Abroad may go.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:06 am

Blue Murder wrote:Basically, idiots have shown their true colours, and a new site is being made where the quality posters of Happier Abroad may go.


Which idiots are you referring to and what did they do?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby odbo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 am

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 3313#83313

Winston wrote:Just a bunch of guys making a mountain out of a molehill. I hope this temporary phase just passes.

It will pass. But if you want to save your forum you better start deleting the pages and pages of schizophrenic nonsense and start banning the nutjobs who brought it here (Boycott/PeterNolan/etc). If you want to leave it all because google searches are bringing visitors here, then move it all to a separate "Junk" section. Do not let any random attention whores arrive and all the suddenly take over the forum. At least try to keep them in one corner.

Discussions about conspiracies on a mass scale are one thing, but there is no need for anonymous bullshitters and paranoid idiots to come and start reciting tall tales about them being the targets of an international conspiracy, while pretending they are the sole guardians of truth and anyone who disagrees with them is an agent.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:39 am

odbo wrote:http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=83313#83313

Winston wrote:Just a bunch of guys making a mountain out of a molehill. I hope this temporary phase just passes.

It will pass. But if you want to save your forum you better start deleting the pages and pages of schizophrenic nonsense and start banning the nutjobs who brought it here (Boycott/PeterNolan/etc). If you want to leave it all because google searches are bringing visitors here, then move it all to a separate "Junk" section. Do not let any random attention whores arrive and all the suddenly take over the forum. At least try to keep them in one corner. Discussions about conspiracies on a mass scale are one thing, but there is no need for anonymous bullshitters and paranoid idiots to come and start reciting tall tales about them being the targets of an international conspiracy, while pretending they are the sole guardians of truth and anyone who disagrees with them is an agent.


I looked at your link and I just have to ask what BlueMurder and OutsideOfTheBox did that people want them banned.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby odbo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:06 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:I looked at your link and I just have to ask what BlueMurder and OutsideOfTheBox did that people want them banned.

It all stems from minorities living in white countries not being used to whites having the same rights as them. They're used to white men quietly accepting the double-standards, just like feminists are used to men not complaining about misandry. So when they hear someone standing up for whites, they blow a gasket. They instinctually put themselves in a victim mode and on the moral pedestal, even if the topic is something like black on white crimes. Though the vast majority of non-whites are extremely racial and discriminate against whites, while whites are the most egalitarian, generous/self-sacrificing people on earth, minorities have been conditioned to believe only whitey can be racist. Niggers will curse whitey all day long, but if they hear of some "Nazi" (a white person with dignity), they'll chimp-out and become violent or fall into a victim mode and basically start crying real tears.

Although part of this is to manipulate whites, exploiting their endless altruism and self-guilt, the main reason minorities act like victims is because they've been conditioned (by you know who) to undermine whitey, even if their comfortable way of life depends on white people and western society flourishing. But in a sense they are right about who the true racists are, because "racist" is an illogical Jew-coined term meant to appeal to peoples emotions, not logic. Just like "conspiracy theorist", "misogynist", and other nonsensical slurs. Since there is an anti-white agenda in America since the 1960s, then naturally a racist is always white, and a white is a racist. And curing racism is curing an situation (such as a work environment) of whites, either getting rid of them or disempowering them. So whites are all 'secretly' racist, but whites that refuses to go quietly are the worst human beings of all (according to brainwashed minorities and self-loathing liberals).
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:39 am

odbo wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:I looked at your link and I just have to ask what BlueMurder and OutsideOfTheBox did that people want them banned.

It all stems from minorities living in white countries not being used to whites having the same rights as them. They're used to white men quietly accepting the double-standards, just like feminists are used to men not complaining about misandry. So when they hear someone standing up for whites, they blow a gasket. They instinctually put themselves in a victim mode and on the moral pedestal, even if the topic is something like black on white crimes. Though the vast majority of non-whites are extremely racial and discriminate against whites, while whites are the most egalitarian, generous/self-sacrificing people on earth, minorities have been conditioned to believe only whitey can be racist. Niggers will curse whitey all day long, but if they hear of some "Nazi" (a white person with dignity), they'll chimp-out and become violent or fall into a victim mode and basically start crying real tears.

Although part of this is to manipulate whites, exploiting their endless altruism and self-guilt, the main reason minorities act like victims is because they've been conditioned (by you know who) to undermine whitey, even if their comfortable way of life depends on white people and western society flourishing. But in a sense they are right about who the true racists are, because "racist" is an illogical Jew-coined term meant to appeal to peoples emotions, not logic. Just like "conspiracy theorist", "misogynist", and other nonsensical slurs. Since there is an anti-white agenda in America since the 1960s, then naturally a racist is always white, and a white is a racist. And curing racism is curing an situation (such as a work environment) of whites, either getting rid of them or disempowering them. So whites are all 'secretly' racist, but whites that refuses to go quietly are the worst human beings of all (according to brainwashed minorities and self-loathing liberals).


First of all, what race are BlueMurder and OutOfTheBox?

As for your post itself, I agree only with the part about non-whites not treating whites with the same egalitarianism as whites treat non-whites. I disagree with the Nazis being good and also with the whole concept of an "anti-white agenda" or a "Jewish Conspiracy". I think the ones to blame are whites themselves. Go to any Reggae Sunsplash and 90% of the people there are white despite most of the lyrics being about how bad white people are.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby Blue Murder » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:11 am

AIM, ignore Odbo. I'm all for the racial discussions to be nulled, as I don't reckon that race SHOULD BE an issue.

You wanna know who the real problem is? Look at Odbo's posts. THEN tell me who's bringing this site down.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 am

Blue Murder wrote:AIM, ignore Odbo. I'm all for the racial discussions to be nulled, as I don't reckon that race SHOULD BE an issue.

You wanna know who the real problem is? Look at Odbo's posts. THEN tell me who's bringing this site down.


I have had beef with odbo in the past, but it wasn't over racial stuff; it was over his posts being nothing more than conspiracy theories that had nothing do with the site's mission (namely being Happier Abroad). I don't care if he's a racist or not; speaking honestly everyone is at least a little racist. Race shouldn't be an issue, but it is.

I do not agree with ending racial discussions, however. If we ban racial discussions, what's next on the list of discussion topics to be banned?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby odbo » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:00 am

AmericanInMexico wrote: I think the ones to blame are whites themselves. Go to any Reggae Sunsplash and 90% of the people there are white despite most of the lyrics being about how bad white people are.
Those are liberals. Spoiled & sheltered baby-boomer scum and their offspring. They don't have an independent thought or genuine bone in their body, through academia the Jews dictate to them what is right and wrong. They support "diversity" (mass immigration of 3rd world criminals) into their country, then hypocritically live in virtually all-white communities while calling whites who bring attention to any of this "racist Nazis". It's another meaningless slur used by people who don't want to debate with logic, especially seeing as how among WWII participants the Nazis probably have the least amount of blood on their hands. The British, Americans, Japanese, and the Soviets committed much more and much worse atrocities.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Blue Murder » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:I don't care if he's a racist or not; speaking honestly everyone is at least a little racist.

Damn. There goes any respect I would've had for you.

I'm not everyone, motherf***er. I'm not the LEAST BIT racist. With a thought-process like yours, you should stick around. I'll make sure you aren't brought to the new forum when it gets established.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby AmericanInMexico » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 am

Blue Murder wrote:Damn. There goes any respect I would've had for you.


That was far too quick.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests