Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Awesome new PC games

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Awesome new PC games

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:42 am

I upgraded my computer to an i-5 quad core 3.1ghz processor, with 8GB RAM, a GTX 275 1GB graphics card, and Windows 7. I've started downloading and playing all the latest games.

Here are some really bad ass games

Modern Warfare 3- really intense realistic warfare game

Deus Ex Human Revolution- awesome story, good graphics, lots of freedom to move and do whatever you want

Sniper Elite- cool game, you play the part of a sniper, nice graphics, good kill shots

Skyrim- really awesome game, good story, great graphics, so much personal freedom to move wherever you want to. This is one of the best games ever made

And in the realm of online multiplayer games:

League of Legends- it's a free online multiplayer game, Warcraft 3 style, it's the most popular online game nowadays

Forsaken World- sort of a World of Warcraft clone, but free. It's considered to be the best free MMO out there today. Good dungeons, tons of players, lots of guilds, definitely check it out!

I am downloading Battlefield 3 right now, I heard it is a really nice shooter warfare game.

I go to The Pirate Bay and check which PC games have the most seeds, because they are the most popular and thus are probably the best games.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Seeker » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Nice rig you got there. If you like RPGs with great plot, characters and combat should also try The Witcher 1 and 2 and the Mass Effect games.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Mass Effect, Skyrim, Modern Warfare? No no no.

What you guys need is Starcraft 2, Command and Conquer Generals, Team Fortress 2, uh . . . Counter Strike Source, fuckin' Batman: Arkham City.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 pm

I got Batman Arkham City, I forgot to mention that one. It's an awesome game as well.

I am planning on downloading Mass Effect 3 soon.

Also Starcraft 2. My internet is so slow, so it takes like at least 10 days to download a 15 GB game. Sometimes it gets faster though.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby daisieB » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am

Wow! That would really be an awesome games. I'll surely enjoy playing.
daisieB
Freshman Poster

Postby hapee » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:07 am

Yeah, I have played Battlefield 3, but I prefer to play Fifa 14.
hapee
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions