Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Compulsory sterilization

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Compulsory sterilization

Postby Banano » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory ... on#Germany

One of the first acts by Adolf Hitler after achieving total control over the German state was to pass the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring (Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses) in July 1933. The law was signed in by Hitler himself, and over 200 eugenic courts were created specifically as a result of the law. Under the German law, all doctors in the Reich were required to report patients of theirs who were mentally retarded, mentally ill (including schizophrenia and manic depression), epileptic, blind, deaf, or physically deformed, and a steep monetary penalty was imposed for any patients who were not properly reported. Individuals suffering from alcoholism or Huntington's Disease could also be sterilized. The individual's case was then presented in front of a court of Nazi officials and public health officers who would review their medical records, take testimony from friends and colleagues, and eventually decide whether or not to order a sterilization operation performed on the individual, using force if necessary. Though not explicitly covered by the law, 400 mixed-race "Rhineland Bastards" were also sterilized beginning in 1937.[8]

By the end of World War II, over 400,000 individuals were sterilized under the German law and its revisions, most within its first four years of being enacted. When the issue of compulsory sterilization was brought up at the Nuremberg trials after the war, many Nazis defended their actions on the matter by indicating that it was the United States itself from whom they had taken inspiration. The Nazis had many other eugenics-inspired racial policies, including their "euthanasia" program in which around 70,000 people institutionalized or suffering from birth defects were killed.[9]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this is awsome, shd be reintroduced worldwide
World would be better place, lot of taxpayers money would be saved :idea:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:27 pm

American women should all be sterilized so that they cannot pass down their feminist man hating genes to the next generation of bitches.

American women need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 pm

I am dead serious about this guys, this is briliant idea. hitler has been badmouthed for the last 70 years but he had some great ideas.
He turned german economy around in short period of time, he was genious, they say if hasnt started WW2 he would have been known as the greatest economist that ever lived.Something to think abt, maybe we need him now to get rid of reserve banking system run by we all know who, jewsih criminals.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Banano wrote:I am dead serious about this guys, this is briliant idea. hitler has been badmouthed for the last 70 years but he had some great ideas.
He turned german economy around in short period of time, he was genious, they say if hasnt started WW2 he would have been known as the greatest economist that ever lived.Something to think abt, maybe we need him now to get rid of reserve banking system run by we all know who, jewsih criminals.

Hitlers ultimate goal was the elimination of all privately owned business, but he realized that it would take time to transform the country into the totalitarian state he envisioned. A competitor for the future with Joseph Stalin, he went as far as declaring "Ideological solidarity"
with Stalin not too long before invading Russia. As I am a libertarian in general, I not only oppose central bank manipulations, whether Jewish, Chinese, Japanese, or Russian, or for that matter German, as you see today in the news.

Proudly, I come from a long line of Nazi killers. Between my uncles and father, they wiped out hundreds of Nazis I am sure.
There was one attack on a train of Waffen SS that was a spectacular success! Burn baby burn!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions