Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My take on Indian men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My take on Indian men

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Anyone ever had any experience with indian men?

Sure they may be a few good ones out there who are nice, but the majority of indian men are low class pigs, arrogant disgusting obnoxious filthy unclean animals.

Ever wonder why feminism is so big in India? Because women are finally tired of dealing with indian men's bullshit.

India has the world's highest rate of sexual violence, rape, and domestic violence. Something like three times higher than the next ranking country.

Indian men are disgusting pigs, nuff said.

So, within a few years, India will become a goldmine for men. RIght now, it is still a bit taboo for an indian girl to date a white guy, but once feminism progresses a bit more and the indian women become a bit more independent and modernized, India will be an absolute GOLDMINE of beautiful sexy women.

In the case of India, I'd actually say feminism is a good thing. SHocking that must be to hear me say that, right? Never thought I'd support feminism in any way shape or form.

So anyway guys, get ready to have the time of your lives. Get your ass over to India and go start meeting girls. Indian girls are the best women on earth, by far, in terms of attitude, beauty, humility, loyalty, etc.

Fact is, indian women deserve better men than these disgusting low class pig indian men. Indian men are just as bad as American women. Indian women deserve western men who will treat them nicely.

Anyway, let's applaud feminism, modernization, and westernization of India, because once India gets a bit more modernized, it will be the best goldmine for woman hunting.

Even now, you can go to India and meet with girls. That GuitarGuy person is doing it successfully and having a lot of fun there. Actually, the girls from the bigger cities in India are already quite modern, so if you approach them right, I'm sure you could get something going. Like I said, indian women are tired of dealing with indian men's bullshit so I am sure indian women will welcome western men with open arms.

There's also a few rural areas where lots of westerners live, and it is common for western men to marry the local village girls. Village indian women are absolutely amazing, perfect women. So that's the best option in my mind. But city girls aren't that bad either. The reason indian men are complaining about indian women is because indian women aren't tolerating their bad behavior and bullshit anymore.

One italian guy I know who has lived in India for 30 years and also been married twice to Indian women said "Indian men are hogs who are abusing their wives".

So Indian women are actually very good people. Sure there may be a few bad whores and such, but most women are good. Don't listen to the anti-indian woman propaganda of these f***ing chauvinistic indian men. Such men are pigs and can't even tolerate a slight feminization of society.

Please come over to India and check this place out. Try to ignore some of the negative aspects of the country (pollution, noise, MEN) and focus on the positive (peaceful atmosphere, spirituality, and WOMEN).

If any of you guys needs any advice in this regard, I'd be glad to help you.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm







Postby Renata » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm

my father is indian but we were born & all grew up in the caribbean but we were still traditional & hindu & all of that. Although he did marry my mother who was not indian.

But I know what you mean BAW I've met many indian guys in the uk & the words I would use are 'SPOILED ROTTEN'. Indian men are spoiled as boys by their parents & put first, while their sisters clean, cook, go to work do everything & they get sent to school. In the big cities the girls get to go to school to but are married off early. They really don't have to do anything & they can order their sisters around; bring my food, bring my shoes etc. & they do it because this is their ways. So that's where the submissiveness comes from with the indian women. Yes they are really nice women & should be treated well.

Unfortunately the indian men don't see their value.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Wow we are thinking the same thought.

I was saying the same thing, indian men are SPOILED. The women have spoiled them and now the men have such high expectations of women, and they don't even value the women at all.

As you mentioned, in the UK. UK is a western country, not a 3rd world country. And even the indian men who live in a modern western country STILL RETAIN the same disgusting, pig low class cheating nature.

Let's just face it. Indian men are dogs by nature. One TV female producer said the same- "Indian men are chauvinistic pigs by nature".

Some indian men will look down on western men and say they are "weak" or "too soft". LOL!!! But indian/Pakistani men are total pussies. If you ever get in their face, they back down REAL FAST. The only way they will ever attack you is in a group, like a bunch of dogs. Indian men are too much of a p***y to ever face a man one on one.

Just as American women are the embodiment of all negative qualities, indian men are the embodiment of all negative qualities. That's why I say indian men and western women are the perfect match for each other, because they are equally low class.

Anyway I am happy to see indian women standing up for themselves and not tolerating this disgusting behavior anymore from the men. Did you know that the number of rapes has doubled in the past decade in India? Some "progress". Indian men are low class pigs that simply need to be exterminated. So let's hope the Illuminati goes ahead with their plan to kill off 80 percent of the world population, which will be mainly in India and China.

I hope indian women will start thinking about dating western men, and the whole taboo will go away. After all, western men are much more high class people than Indian men, so I guess Indian women will be able to appreciate western men.

Got any ideas on how we can spread propaganda that will encourage indian girls to date western men?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 pm

This is why the white male is usually not accepted in poorer countries. He comes in with his "Captain Save-A-Ho" spiel and spreads feminism like wildfire. Even while claiming to fight against it; he's a global nutcase and very feminine.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 pm

OutsideoftheBox wrote:This is why the white male is usually not accepted in poorer countries. He comes in with his "Captain Save-A-Ho" spiel and spreads feminism like wildfire. Even while claiming to fight against it; he's a global nutcase and very feminine.


As I sometimes say "Don't underestimate the white man." When the white men decide to finally wake up and become a force for truth and justice, they can become a very powerful force indeed to spread goodwill in this dark world. Then again, we are not really these material bodies anyway, but are beings of light or what you would call the soul. So white skin black skin brown skin, anyone who is enlightened has the capacity to change the world.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Anyway, you don't really understand what I mean, because I don't think you have ever been to India.

There's a difference between being firm and strong with a woman, and simply being a total low class barbarian who goes around abusing, insulting, and raping women. Indian men generally happen to fall into the latter.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Renata wrote:my father is indian but we were born & all grew up in the caribbean but we were still traditional & hindu & all of that. Although he did marry my mother who was not indian.

But I know what you mean BAW I've met many indian guys in the uk & the words I would use are 'SPOILED ROTTEN'. Indian men are spoiled as boys by their parents & put first, while their sisters clean, cook, go to work do everything & they get sent to school. In the big cities the girls get to go to school to but are married off early. They really don't have to do anything & they can order their sisters around; bring my food, bring my shoes etc. & they do it because this is their ways. So that's where the submissiveness comes from with the indian women. Yes they are really nice women & should be treated well.

Unfortunately the indian men don't see their value.


I beg to differ, Renata. Men brought up with "patriarchally traditional" family role values are very likely to be abusive in any culture, not just the Indian. Let's not forget that, up until the 60's, an Italian man who were to murder his wife because she cheated on him (for any reason whatsoever, including him being an utterly unfaithful, violent d*ck) would have a special "murder of honour" mitigation in court and hardly serve any time. And that's a country that was about to take over Britain as the fifth world powerhouse.

I am not such an expert of Indian culture. Yet, here in the UK I have met far too many Indian couples who speak and behave in a completely modern, balanced and polite way to each other to think that the same man I chat, work and have drinks with, will completely change his attitude and treat her lady as a slave behind closed doors. Perhaps it's a matter of social status, too. Perhaps a man who married a woman from a lower cast would feel more comfortable expecting a lot from his wife and give her nothing but abuse in return. Perhaps in a situation like that it's customary for the man's parents to look down on their daughter in law as well as her family, hence passing the chain of disrespect and abuse to their son. This much I can imagine.

I am a lot surer of the opposite, though, as my City job tends to put me in touch with quite a lot of upper middle class Indian couples, where both boy and girl are from equally high families. As I said, apart from perhaps being vegetarian, a bit more family and career oriented and naive, they cannot be told apart from their British counterparts. However traditional their families, if a lady belonging to one such couple is treated badly, she would definitely complain to her family and maybe to her in-laws too. Besides from family feuds, there might well be divorce if things continue to go downhill. It's the UK, home of easy divorces, after all!

I wouldn't confuse modernity with feminism. Feminism empowers women with a mockery of male power that impoverish them of their true qualities. Modernity means mutual progress, with both men and women advancing equally in their understanding of themselves, each other and their relationships.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 pm

publicduende wrote:
Renata wrote:my father is indian but we were born & all grew up in the caribbean but we were still traditional & hindu & all of that. Although he did marry my mother who was not indian.

But I know what you mean BAW I've met many indian guys in the uk & the words I would use are 'SPOILED ROTTEN'. Indian men are spoiled as boys by their parents & put first, while their sisters clean, cook, go to work do everything & they get sent to school. In the big cities the girls get to go to school to but are married off early. They really don't have to do anything & they can order their sisters around; bring my food, bring my shoes etc. & they do it because this is their ways. So that's where the submissiveness comes from with the indian women. Yes they are really nice women & should be treated well.

Unfortunately the indian men don't see their value.


I beg to differ, Renata. Men brought up with "patriarchally traditional" family role values are very likely to be abusive in any culture, not just the Indian. Let's not forget that, up until the 60's, an Italian man who were to murder his wife because she cheated on him (for any reason whatsoever, including him being an utterly unfaithful, violent d*ck) would have a special "murder of honour" mitigation in court and hardly serve any time. And that's a country that was about to take over Britain as the fifth world powerhouse.

I am not such an expert of Indian culture. Yet, here in the UK I have met far too many Indian couples who speak and behave in a completely modern, balanced and polite way to each other to think that the same man I chat, work and have drinks with, will completely change his attitude and treat her lady as a slave behind closed doors. Perhaps it's a matter of social status, too. Perhaps a man who married a woman from a lower cast would feel more comfortable expecting a lot from his wife and give her nothing but abuse in return. Perhaps in a situation like that it's customary for the man's parents to look down on their daughter in law as well as her family, hence passing the chain of disrespect and abuse to their son. This much I can imagine.

I am a lot surer of the opposite, though, as my City job tends to put me in touch with quite a lot of upper middle class Indian couples, where both boy and girl are from equally high families. As I said, apart from perhaps being vegetarian, a bit more family and career oriented and naive, they cannot be told apart from their British counterparts. However traditional their families, if a lady belonging to one such couple is treated badly, she would definitely complain to her family and maybe to her in-laws too. Besides from family feuds, there might well be divorce if things continue to go downhill. It's the UK, home of easy divorces, after all!

I wouldn't confuse modernity with feminism. Feminism empowers women with a mockery of male power that impoverish them of their true qualities. Modernity means mutual progress, with both men and women advancing equally in their understanding of themselves, each other and their relationships.


Or we can just sum up your post in one sentence and say- Majority of indian men are disgusting pigs.

There is a difference between being firm with a woman, and being a low class abusive disgusting barbarian pig. Indian men are the latter.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:05 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Anyway, you don't really understand what I mean, because I don't think you have ever been to India.

There's a difference between being firm and strong with a woman, and simply being a total low class barbarian who goes around abusing, insulting, and raping women. Indian men generally happen to fall into the latter.


BAW this is a 100% racist, stereotype-driven rant. I personally find it insulting to me more than the particular category of people you're attacking.

Have you been to India long enough? What kinds of families have you met and got to know well? Working class? Middle class? Upper middle class? Middle class with woman from a lower cast? Have you met young Indian couples in the US, or the UK? Have you met the same people I have met?

One simply cannot afford to generalise, especially in a country that's so changing so rapidly, profoundly and unevenly like India.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Anyway, to truly understand what I am talking about, you guys would have to come visit India and spend some time here. After observing the behavior and mentality of men in India, then you will understand EXACTLY what I am talking about.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:11 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Or we can just sum up your post in one sentence and say- Majority of indian men are disgusting pigs.

There is a difference between being firm with a woman, and being a low class abusive disgusting barbarian pig. Indian men are the latter.


See my reply below. Have you been to India long enough? What kinds of families have you met and got to know well? Working class? Middle class? Upper middle class? Middle class with woman from a lower cast? Have you met young Indian couples in the US, or the UK? Have you met the same people I have met?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 pm

publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Anyway, you don't really understand what I mean, because I don't think you have ever been to India.

There's a difference between being firm and strong with a woman, and simply being a total low class barbarian who goes around abusing, insulting, and raping women. Indian men generally happen to fall into the latter.


BAW this is a 100% racist, stereotype-driven rant. I personally find it insulting to me more than the particular category of people you're attacking.

Have you been to India long enough? What kinds of families have you met and got to know well? Working class? Middle class? Upper middle class? Middle class with woman from a lower cast? Have you met young Indian couples in the US, or the UK? Have you met the same people I have met?

One simply cannot afford to generalise, especially in a country that's so changing so rapidly, profoundly and unevenly like India.


Racist, my ASS. I am judging them based on their BEHAVIOR, not their skin color. And is it my fault that the majority of people who exhibit this low class behavior happens to have brown skin and come from the country called India?

Have I been to India long enough? Is 5 years good enough for you? As for what kind of people I have met.

I have lived both in the big cities and the remote jungle villages. I have met ALL types of Indians. And the overwhelming common denominator is that the men are a bunch of uncivilized, crude, obnoxious, low class, disgusting pigs.

What's wrong with generalizing? People do it everyday. And there's nothing wrong with generalizing when it is generally TRUE. And did you not notice that at the beginning of my post I wrote "There are some good indian men who are nice"?

Please, stop playing the race card here. Also, Indian men are some of the most racist people on the planet. So it's okay for them to be racist, but not for a white man, right?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 pm

One more quick comment I forgot to mention about indian men-

they are shameless cheaters that will cheat you right to your face, and they will do it without any shame.

This just proves that indian men have no character, honor, or integrity.

At least in the West, if someone is going to cheat someone, they will try to hide it and not do it openly. But in India, the men are SO f***ing LOW CLASS that they will cheat other people openly to their face, and won't even try to hide it. This is more proof of how disgusting and low class indian men are.

Like I said, it would be nice if the Illuminati actually goes through with their plan for global population reduction and kills off 90 percent of the global population, especially in India and China. Then all these useless bastard indian men would just f***ing die off.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:26 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Anyway, you don't really understand what I mean, because I don't think you have ever been to India.

There's a difference between being firm and strong with a woman, and simply being a total low class barbarian who goes around abusing, insulting, and raping women. Indian men generally happen to fall into the latter.


BAW this is a 100% racist, stereotype-driven rant. I personally find it insulting to me more than the particular category of people you're attacking.

Have you been to India long enough? What kinds of families have you met and got to know well? Working class? Middle class? Upper middle class? Middle class with woman from a lower cast? Have you met young Indian couples in the US, or the UK? Have you met the same people I have met?

One simply cannot afford to generalise, especially in a country that's so changing so rapidly, profoundly and unevenly like India.


Racist, my ASS. I am judging them based on their BEHAVIOR, not their skin color. And is it my fault that the majority of people who exhibit this low class behavior happens to have brown skin and come from the country called India?

Have I been to India long enough? Is 5 years good enough for you? As for what kind of people I have met.

I have lived both in the big cities and the remote jungle villages. I have met ALL types of Indians. And the overwhelming common denominator is that the men are a bunch of uncivilized, crude, obnoxious, low class, disgusting pigs.

What's wrong with generalizing? People do it everyday. And there's nothing wrong with generalizing when it is generally TRUE. And did you not notice that at the beginning of my post I wrote "There are some good indian men who are nice"?

Please, stop playing the race card here. Also, Indian men are some of the most racist people on the planet. So it's okay for them to be racist, but not for a white man, right?


You probably already know the term "racism" doesn't only apply to skin colour. I thought it would be obvious I used it to mean an attack against the entire Indian culture, whatever their skin tone.
Can you please bring us a shroud of proof of why Indian men are such uncivilised, disgusting pigs? Enlighten us. 5 years in India must have given you a pretty clear array of arguments to back your claims I would assume?

I have met several dozens (perhaps a couple hundred) Indian couples who gave me a completely different picture. I haven't spent a single day in India, yet 11 years living in the UK, where Indian culture is two centuries old and some of my best friends are Indian, must mean something too.
Last edited by publicduende on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:26 pm

the ones that leave India change socially, ....like my family, all my dad's family are indian but they are not abusive people; all families have the occasional wierdos we can't escape that lol ... but they're far from what Indian men are like. For example if I grew up in india there's no way I would be here living in Turkey. I would surely be married off by now with 4-5 kids to someone they chose or I settled for. My great grandmother told me she got married when she was 13 & her husband was 19. I think the ages for marrige has risen since then but girls are 2nd class in india.

the UK born indians aka Asians' are quite nice & you can't compare them to indians, as both are quite different.

One thing I admire about indian people is that you can never change their language, religion, ways, values or culture easily. The hold on to it as much as possible no matter where they go & another thing they survive any storm & adapt when they migrate, always!
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests