Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My take on Indian men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:28 pm

publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Anyway, you don't really understand what I mean, because I don't think you have ever been to India.

There's a difference between being firm and strong with a woman, and simply being a total low class barbarian who goes around abusing, insulting, and raping women. Indian men generally happen to fall into the latter.


BAW this is a 100% racist, stereotype-driven rant. I personally find it insulting to me more than the particular category of people you're attacking.

Have you been to India long enough? What kinds of families have you met and got to know well? Working class? Middle class? Upper middle class? Middle class with woman from a lower cast? Have you met young Indian couples in the US, or the UK? Have you met the same people I have met?

One simply cannot afford to generalise, especially in a country that's so changing so rapidly, profoundly and unevenly like India.


Racist, my ASS. I am judging them based on their BEHAVIOR, not their skin color. And is it my fault that the majority of people who exhibit this low class behavior happens to have brown skin and come from the country called India?

Have I been to India long enough? Is 5 years good enough for you? As for what kind of people I have met.

I have lived both in the big cities and the remote jungle villages. I have met ALL types of Indians. And the overwhelming common denominator is that the men are a bunch of uncivilized, crude, obnoxious, low class, disgusting pigs.

What's wrong with generalizing? People do it everyday. And there's nothing wrong with generalizing when it is generally TRUE. And did you not notice that at the beginning of my post I wrote "There are some good indian men who are nice"?

Please, stop playing the race card here. Also, Indian men are some of the most racist people on the planet. So it's okay for them to be racist, but not for a white man, right?


You probably already know the term "racism" doesn't only apply to skin colour, so I meant it to the entire Indian culture. Can you please bring us a shroud of proof of why Indian men are such uncivilised, disgusting pigs? Enlighten us. 5 years in India must have given you a pretty clear array of arguments to back your claims I would assume?


Indian culture? Tell me, what do you know about indian culture? Absolutely nothing, I bet.

As for proof of indian men's low class nature? I already mentioned India has the world's highest rate of sexual violence, rape, and domestic violence.

Google "rape in India" or something like that for proof. A few news articles with the specific statistics should come up.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm







Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Renata wrote:the ones that leave India change socially, ....like my family, all my dad's family are indian but they are not abusive people; all families have the occasional wierdos we can't escape that lol ... but they're far from what Indian men are like. For example if I grew up in india there's no way I would be here living in Turkey. I would surely be married off by now with 4-5 kids to someone they chose or I settled for. My great grandmother told me she got married when she was 13 & her husband was 19. I think the ages for marrige has risen since then but girls are 2nd class in india.

the UK born indians aka Asians' are quite nice & you can't compare them to indians, as both are quite different.

One thing I admire about indian people is that you can never change their language, religion, ways, values or culture easily. The hold on to it as much as possible no matter where they go & another thing they survive any storm & adapt when they migrate, always!


I agree that UK born Indians cannot be compared. However these are the very people that could be used as a sample of how Indian young people will develop in India, in terms of cultural advancements, development of moral values, attachment to tradition etc.

I too deeply admire the Indian's inertia to massive shifts in social and cultural tenets. It's something typical of great millenary cultures, and I believe they should be kept that way as much as possible. Of course the edgier aspects such as treating women as second class individuals will be surely smoothened up by modernity. Not feminism though :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Renata wrote:the ones that leave India change socially, ....like my family, all my dad's family are indian but they are not abusive people; all families have the occasional wierdos we can't escape that lol ... but they're far from what Indian men are like. For example if I grew up in india there's no way I would be here living in Turkey. I would surely be married off by now with 4-5 kids to someone they chose or I settled for. My great grandmother told me she got married when she was 13 & her husband was 19. I think the ages for marrige has risen since then but girls are 2nd class in india.

the UK born indians aka Asians' are quite nice & you can't compare them to indians, as both are quite different.

One thing I admire about indian people is that you can never change their language, religion, ways, values or culture easily. The hold on to it as much as possible no matter where they go & another thing they survive any storm & adapt when they migrate, always!


Yes what Renata has said here is true. Indian men who live in the West are actually much more civilized by comparison to indian men who live in India. Even still, it's quite disturbing that you find so many indian men who STILL retain the same low class nature even AFTER they move to the West. But then again, I guess those are the types who work in gas stations, not the ones who have high class jobs as IT people.

As for indians holding on to their culture.

In the past 30 years, a massive transformation has happened in India. People have given up their Indian culture in huge numbers and have adopted western culture. This is why India is in such bad condition today. They gave up their advanced spiritual culture to imitate the western dog culture and now they have nothing, because they can't truly imitate the West since they are not civilized or advanced enough to do so. India has become a total hellhole, in one sense.

But in another sense, westernization is good because it will civilize the men more and make the women a bit more independent, which will be good for us western men, because right now the women are still a bit too traditional to go with western men, but after a few more years of westernization, Indian women will be prime for the grabbing and totally open to relationships with western men, even while living in India. And at that point, India will become an absolute GOLDMINE of beautiful, sexy women.

Bring your baskets, cause they are going to be full of the cherries you picked off the trees!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Anyway, you don't really understand what I mean, because I don't think you have ever been to India.

There's a difference between being firm and strong with a woman, and simply being a total low class barbarian who goes around abusing, insulting, and raping women. Indian men generally happen to fall into the latter.


BAW this is a 100% racist, stereotype-driven rant. I personally find it insulting to me more than the particular category of people you're attacking.

Have you been to India long enough? What kinds of families have you met and got to know well? Working class? Middle class? Upper middle class? Middle class with woman from a lower cast? Have you met young Indian couples in the US, or the UK? Have you met the same people I have met?

One simply cannot afford to generalise, especially in a country that's so changing so rapidly, profoundly and unevenly like India.


Racist, my ASS. I am judging them based on their BEHAVIOR, not their skin color. And is it my fault that the majority of people who exhibit this low class behavior happens to have brown skin and come from the country called India?

Have I been to India long enough? Is 5 years good enough for you? As for what kind of people I have met.

I have lived both in the big cities and the remote jungle villages. I have met ALL types of Indians. And the overwhelming common denominator is that the men are a bunch of uncivilized, crude, obnoxious, low class, disgusting pigs.

What's wrong with generalizing? People do it everyday. And there's nothing wrong with generalizing when it is generally TRUE. And did you not notice that at the beginning of my post I wrote "There are some good indian men who are nice"?

Please, stop playing the race card here. Also, Indian men are some of the most racist people on the planet. So it's okay for them to be racist, but not for a white man, right?


You probably already know the term "racism" doesn't only apply to skin colour, so I meant it to the entire Indian culture. Can you please bring us a shroud of proof of why Indian men are such uncivilised, disgusting pigs? Enlighten us. 5 years in India must have given you a pretty clear array of arguments to back your claims I would assume?


Indian culture? Tell me, what do you know about indian culture? Absolutely nothing, I bet.

As for proof of indian men's low class nature? I already mentioned India has the world's highest rate of sexual violence, rape, and domestic violence.

Google "rape in India" or something like that for proof. A few news articles with the specific statistics should come up.


I know for sure Pakistan and many other Middle Eastern countries like Afghanistan and Yemen are pretty close in terms of sexual and domestic violence. And they're not "Indian-like" but Muslim. Isn't this enough of a hint for you to think that maybe, just maybe, the whole woman-abusing thing is a sign of poor culture, or poor social status, rather than skin colour, religion or geographic location?

It's not about knowing Indian culture, it's about stopping reasoning by stereotypes and looking at the big picture.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 pm

BAW indian women love white guys but they always think about society & parents etc. Haven't you noticed from living there the big deal about being 'fair' skin / light skin. To them It's better than being dark. To get an indian girl you'll have to be very discrete, but I'm sure the wealthier city girls do as they please.

I have what I call chameleon skin due to my mix race; in the winter I go white & pasty & the summer I get really brown like now... everyone here thinks I'm Iranian for some reason lol My bf jokes around & says he's got a different girlfriend every season because when I go from light to dark I look completely different sometimes.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:41 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:the ones that leave India change socially, ....like my family, all my dad's family are indian but they are not abusive people; all families have the occasional wierdos we can't escape that lol ... but they're far from what Indian men are like. For example if I grew up in india there's no way I would be here living in Turkey. I would surely be married off by now with 4-5 kids to someone they chose or I settled for. My great grandmother told me she got married when she was 13 & her husband was 19. I think the ages for marrige has risen since then but girls are 2nd class in india.

the UK born indians aka Asians' are quite nice & you can't compare them to indians, as both are quite different.

One thing I admire about indian people is that you can never change their language, religion, ways, values or culture easily. The hold on to it as much as possible no matter where they go & another thing they survive any storm & adapt when they migrate, always!


Yes what Renata has said here is true. Indian men who live in the West are actually much more civilized by comparison to indian men who live in India. Even still, it's quite disturbing that you find so many indian men who STILL retain the same low class nature even AFTER they move to the West. But then again, I guess those are the types who work in gas stations, not the ones who have high class jobs as IT people.

As for indians holding on to their culture.

In the past 30 years, a massive transformation has happened in India. People have given up their Indian culture in huge numbers and have adopted western culture. This is why India is in such bad condition today. They gave up their advanced spiritual culture to imitate the western dog culture and now they have nothing, because they can't truly imitate the West since they are not civilized or advanced enough to do so. India has become a total hellhole, in one sense.

But in another sense, westernization is good because it will civilize the men more and make the women a bit more independent, which will be good for us western men, because right now the women are still a bit too traditional to go with western men, but after a few more years of westernization, Indian women will be prime for the grabbing and totally open to relationships with western men, even while living in India. And at that point, India will become an absolute GOLDMINE of beautiful, sexy women.

Bring your baskets, cause they are going to be full of the cherries you picked off the trees!


That's a much better phrased argument. Happy to see that. In one of your earlier posts you said that feminism is good. Now you say that westernisation is good. Yep, that's why I thought you were confusing the two. Westernisation is beneficial for men and women, not just for one side.

On a more personal note, I don't really believe Indian culture can be given up so blatantly and rapidly. I believe something along the lines of Japan or China will happen. A balance of tradition and modernity, a true synthesis. From their Meiji period, Japan had to go through two wars to achieve this synthesis. Perhaps India is still quite a few years, or even decades from that. Even then, come it will.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Renata wrote:BAW indian women love white guys but they always think about society & parents etc. Haven't you noticed from living there the big deal about being 'fair' skin / light skin. To them It's better than being dark. To get an indian girl you'll have to be very discrete, but I'm sure the wealthier city girls do as they please.

I have what I call chameleon skin due to my mix race; in the winter I go white & pasty & the summer I get really brown like now... everyone here thinks I'm Iranian for some reason lol My bf jokes around & says he's got a different girlfriend every season because when I go from light to dark I look completely different sometimes.


:)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 pm

publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:the ones that leave India change socially, ....like my family, all my dad's family are indian but they are not abusive people; all families have the occasional wierdos we can't escape that lol ... but they're far from what Indian men are like. For example if I grew up in india there's no way I would be here living in Turkey. I would surely be married off by now with 4-5 kids to someone they chose or I settled for. My great grandmother told me she got married when she was 13 & her husband was 19. I think the ages for marrige has risen since then but girls are 2nd class in india.

the UK born indians aka Asians' are quite nice & you can't compare them to indians, as both are quite different.

One thing I admire about indian people is that you can never change their language, religion, ways, values or culture easily. The hold on to it as much as possible no matter where they go & another thing they survive any storm & adapt when they migrate, always!


Yes what Renata has said here is true. Indian men who live in the West are actually much more civilized by comparison to indian men who live in India. Even still, it's quite disturbing that you find so many indian men who STILL retain the same low class nature even AFTER they move to the West. But then again, I guess those are the types who work in gas stations, not the ones who have high class jobs as IT people.

As for indians holding on to their culture.

In the past 30 years, a massive transformation has happened in India. People have given up their Indian culture in huge numbers and have adopted western culture. This is why India is in such bad condition today. They gave up their advanced spiritual culture to imitate the western dog culture and now they have nothing, because they can't truly imitate the West since they are not civilized or advanced enough to do so. India has become a total hellhole, in one sense.

But in another sense, westernization is good because it will civilize the men more and make the women a bit more independent, which will be good for us western men, because right now the women are still a bit too traditional to go with western men, but after a few more years of westernization, Indian women will be prime for the grabbing and totally open to relationships with western men, even while living in India. And at that point, India will become an absolute GOLDMINE of beautiful, sexy women.

Bring your baskets, cause they are going to be full of the cherries you picked off the trees!


That's a much better phrased argument. Happy to see that. In one of your earlier posts you said that feminism is good. Now you say that westernisation is good. Yep, that's why I thought you were confusing the two. Westernisation is beneficial for men and women, not just for one side.

On a more personal note, I don't really believe Indian culture can be given up so blatantly and rapidly. I believe something along the lines of Japan or China will happen. A balance of tradition and modernity, a true synthesis. From their Meiji period, Japan had to go through two wars to achieve this synthesis. Perhaps India is still quite a few years, or even decades from that. Even then, come it will.


India is a land of EXTREMES. To understand that, you would have to spend an extended period of time here.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Renata wrote:BAW indian women love white guys but they always think about society & parents etc. Haven't you noticed from living there the big deal about being 'fair' skin / light skin. To them It's better than being dark. To get an indian girl you'll have to be very discrete, but I'm sure the wealthier city girls do as they please.

I have what I call chameleon skin due to my mix race; in the winter I go white & pasty & the summer I get really brown like now... everyone here thinks I'm Iranian for some reason lol My bf jokes around & says he's got a different girlfriend every season because when I go from light to dark I look completely different sometimes.


That's what I mean. Indian women WANT to be with white men. But society (i.e. INDIAN MEN) will criticize them heavily if they do so.

Yea, white skin is considered high class in India. So I guess it pays to be a white guy. Also, I've heard indian men make very racist comments about black guys. Nevermind that indian men have probably never even met a real African or black guy in real life. So it's that kind of immature racist bullshit from Indian men that really pisses me off.

To get an indian girl you have to be very discrete. Well, that is exactly what I am asking GuitarGuy about, how he is so openly dating girls? But he seems to have disappeared and won't answer my questions unfortunately.

Anyway I am openly married to an indian girl and some people stare but most just mind their own business. I guess they also see that I am a bit of a big man and am very capable of beating the f***ing shit out of them if they make any smart ass comments. Indian men are pussies and weak and are afraid of ever fighting someone one on one, what to speak of a big white guy.

So, lets hope that India becomes more westernized, and as a result women are given more freedom to date who they want to date. This may take another few years, but once that stage is reached, like I said, India will be a f***ing GOLDMINE of insanely hot women, and I hope that all western men immediately flock there and start grabbing up as many hot indian girls as possible.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:the ones that leave India change socially, ....like my family, all my dad's family are indian but they are not abusive people; all families have the occasional wierdos we can't escape that lol ... but they're far from what Indian men are like. For example if I grew up in india there's no way I would be here living in Turkey. I would surely be married off by now with 4-5 kids to someone they chose or I settled for. My great grandmother told me she got married when she was 13 & her husband was 19. I think the ages for marrige has risen since then but girls are 2nd class in india.

the UK born indians aka Asians' are quite nice & you can't compare them to indians, as both are quite different.

One thing I admire about indian people is that you can never change their language, religion, ways, values or culture easily. The hold on to it as much as possible no matter where they go & another thing they survive any storm & adapt when they migrate, always!


Yes what Renata has said here is true. Indian men who live in the West are actually much more civilized by comparison to indian men who live in India. Even still, it's quite disturbing that you find so many indian men who STILL retain the same low class nature even AFTER they move to the West. But then again, I guess those are the types who work in gas stations, not the ones who have high class jobs as IT people.

As for indians holding on to their culture.

In the past 30 years, a massive transformation has happened in India. People have given up their Indian culture in huge numbers and have adopted western culture. This is why India is in such bad condition today. They gave up their advanced spiritual culture to imitate the western dog culture and now they have nothing, because they can't truly imitate the West since they are not civilized or advanced enough to do so. India has become a total hellhole, in one sense.

But in another sense, westernization is good because it will civilize the men more and make the women a bit more independent, which will be good for us western men, because right now the women are still a bit too traditional to go with western men, but after a few more years of westernization, Indian women will be prime for the grabbing and totally open to relationships with western men, even while living in India. And at that point, India will become an absolute GOLDMINE of beautiful, sexy women.

Bring your baskets, cause they are going to be full of the cherries you picked off the trees!


That's a much better phrased argument. Happy to see that. In one of your earlier posts you said that feminism is good. Now you say that westernisation is good. Yep, that's why I thought you were confusing the two. Westernisation is beneficial for men and women, not just for one side.

On a more personal note, I don't really believe Indian culture can be given up so blatantly and rapidly. I believe something along the lines of Japan or China will happen. A balance of tradition and modernity, a true synthesis. From their Meiji period, Japan had to go through two wars to achieve this synthesis. Perhaps India is still quite a few years, or even decades from that. Even then, come it will.


India is a land of EXTREMES. To understand that, you would have to spend an extended period of time here.


Yes, that I understand. I just didn't love you coming up with such extreme words against Indian culture just because you've seen this phenomenon first-hand there. Southern Italians used to be a lot like that up until 50 years ago. Many, many rural Turks are like that. Same for lots of Pakistani, Saudis, Filipinos, and list goes on. See how you thought you were generalising, when in fact you were singling out and bashing a subset of the whole?

This kind of disgusting behaviour towards women, or the weaker ones so to speak, is 100% a product of ignorance and the kind of cultural regression that was brought about, among other things, by decades of barbaric wars fed with US and Soviet weapons. I will never forget seeing a vintage photo, portraying a female lawyer in miniskirt boarding a taxi in Kabul. It could have been Tehran, or Baghdad. It was from the 70s, before the wave of civil wars in Afghanistan, and before the rise of Khomeinism.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol


What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:58 pm

PS. I notice that in the West, where indian women have a lot more freedom, many of them are choosing white men to marry. So I guess it is just a natural attraction and combination, white men and indian women. I would say it is the perfect combination.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:58 pm

publicduende you are right about kabul afghanistan it was very liberal like any other european country then the muslim religion was forced on ppl in the strictest ways.

I don't like religion. My religion is 'I believe', meaning that there is a god but really no one know who or what they are ... because we've got far too many stories floating around.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:01 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol


What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!


BAW you're hopeless. Saying that Indians are dogs and pigs doesn't quite make us white Caucasians the best this world has ever seen! Where did you get this equation?
As for your last remark, you're joking, right?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests