Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My take on Indian men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 am

BAW no they are quite well endowed ... don't ask lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:PS. I notice that in the West, where indian women have a lot more freedom, many of them are choosing white men to marry. So I guess it is just a natural attraction and combination, white men and indian women. I would say it is the perfect combination.


I would say it's just in our biology to be curious about any ethnic group that's different from our own. Perhaps it's a natural thing because deep inside our brain/consciousness we know that mixed race babies have a better and more resilient gene pool. Just look at how so many of the best looking boys & gals (movie and music stars, models etc.) have two or three or four different races in them.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:08 am

publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol


What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!


BAW you're hopeless. Saying that Indians are dogs and pigs doesn't quite make us white Caucasians the best this world has ever seen! Where did you get this equation?
As for your last remark, you're joking, right?


Hitler is my f***ing hero dude. I always fanaticized about myself being Hitler, and even bought a few Nazi uniforms that I would wear sometimes when I was a kid growing up.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:11 am

Renata wrote:BAW no they are quite well endowed ... don't ask lol


I've talked to a few indian men and they told me that indian men have smaller dicks than white men's. How they know this, I have no clue. Although I googled the term "sexy auntie indian" and found some disgusting sex story where two indian guys were masturbating together, as if it was perfectly normal behavior.

Indian men are disgusting f***ing pigs, okay? Western men would never masturbate together, as some kind of bonding ritual. f***ing filthy animals! Let's hope the Illuminati exterminates them all.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 am

publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:PS. I notice that in the West, where indian women have a lot more freedom, many of them are choosing white men to marry. So I guess it is just a natural attraction and combination, white men and indian women. I would say it is the perfect combination.


I would say it's just in our biology to be curious about any ethnic group that's different from our own. Perhaps it's a natural thing because deep inside our brain/consciousness we know that mixed race babies have a better and more resilient gene pool. Just look at how so many of the best looking boys & gals (movie and music stars, models etc.) have two or three or four different races in them.


No dude, it is an EMPIRIC FACT that indian women are 1000 times better than western women. Put an indian woman side by side with a western woman and there's no comparison. The Indian girl will beat the western woman 10 times out of 10.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 am

BAW are you kidding?? weird stuff like that happens everywhere
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol


What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!


BAW you're hopeless. Saying that Indians are dogs and pigs doesn't quite make us white Caucasians the best this world has ever seen! Where did you get this equation?
As for your last remark, you're joking, right?


Hitler is my f***ing hero dude. I always fanaticized about myself being Hitler, and even bought a few Nazi uniforms that I would wear sometimes when I was a kid growing up.


Different strokes, I guess. I read somewhere Hitler was a Rothschildt in disguise. An askhenazi Jew, just like Ataturk and probably Stalin. I leave myself the benefit of the doubt on the above people, as it's well known that history is written by the winners. I just can't stand any presumption of superiority only based on race or skin tone.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:PS. I notice that in the West, where indian women have a lot more freedom, many of them are choosing white men to marry. So I guess it is just a natural attraction and combination, white men and indian women. I would say it is the perfect combination.


I would say it's just in our biology to be curious about any ethnic group that's different from our own. Perhaps it's a natural thing because deep inside our brain/consciousness we know that mixed race babies have a better and more resilient gene pool. Just look at how so many of the best looking boys & gals (movie and music stars, models etc.) have two or three or four different races in them.


No dude, it is an EMPIRIC FACT that indian women are 1000 times better than western women. Put an indian woman side by side with a western woman and there's no comparison. The Indian girl will beat the western woman 10 times out of 10.


LOL, based on WHAT? :) Being more traditional, family-oriented, caring? Physical features?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 am

publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:PS. I notice that in the West, where indian women have a lot more freedom, many of them are choosing white men to marry. So I guess it is just a natural attraction and combination, white men and indian women. I would say it is the perfect combination.


I would say it's just in our biology to be curious about any ethnic group that's different from our own. Perhaps it's a natural thing because deep inside our brain/consciousness we know that mixed race babies have a better and more resilient gene pool. Just look at how so many of the best looking boys & gals (movie and music stars, models etc.) have two or three or four different races in them.


No dude, it is an EMPIRIC FACT that indian women are 1000 times better than western women. Put an indian woman side by side with a western woman and there's no comparison. The Indian girl will beat the western woman 10 times out of 10.


LOL, based on WHAT? :) Being more traditional, family-oriented, caring? Physical features?


Based on ALL positive qualities.

And yea, Hitler was a hidden Rothschild, an agent of the Illuminati. He helped bring about the world war which led to the creation of the zionist state. Hitler was the reason IsraHell was founded, so they should make a big statue of him in Tel Aviv.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:28 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:PS. I notice that in the West, where indian women have a lot more freedom, many of them are choosing white men to marry. So I guess it is just a natural attraction and combination, white men and indian women. I would say it is the perfect combination.


I would say it's just in our biology to be curious about any ethnic group that's different from our own. Perhaps it's a natural thing because deep inside our brain/consciousness we know that mixed race babies have a better and more resilient gene pool. Just look at how so many of the best looking boys & gals (movie and music stars, models etc.) have two or three or four different races in them.


No dude, it is an EMPIRIC FACT that indian women are 1000 times better than western women. Put an indian woman side by side with a western woman and there's no comparison. The Indian girl will beat the western woman 10 times out of 10.


LOL, based on WHAT? :) Being more traditional, family-oriented, caring? Physical features?


Based on ALL positive qualities.

And yea, Hitler was a hidden Rothschild, an agent of the Illuminati. He helped bring about the world war which led to the creation of the zionist state. Hitler was the reason IsraHell was founded, so they should make a big statue of him in Tel Aviv.


Well they belong to a culture with more inertia, as I like to call it. Give them 10 or 20 years, and they too will be indistiguishable from what you guys call "Anglo-women". It's the same thing with several other Asian cultures...

About the Hitler stuff, a big "dunno mate". I like reading both sides of a story, even though it carries the downside that you have to work twice as hard to reach an decent version of "the truth"...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 am

publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol


What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!


BAW you're hopeless. Saying that Indians are dogs and pigs doesn't quite make us white Caucasians the best this world has ever seen! Where did you get this equation?
As for your last remark, you're joking, right?


Boy, I hope BAW is only trolling and not actually being honest with his views because if they are.....um, that's quite a lot of racist generalizations he's making and it reeks of white superiority. That's the kind of crap I hear from white men dating any women of color and then bashing the men of the women they're dating! I'm sure not ALL Indian men are the way he describes, although, it could be due to cultural and other socioeconomic reasons. Remember, there are a lot of countries in the world that are not as advanced as many Western countries and India is no exception! It will take some time before India and the rest of Asia fully modernizes to match the West in terms of economic and social development!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:33 am

zboy1 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol


What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!


BAW you're hopeless. Saying that Indians are dogs and pigs doesn't quite make us white Caucasians the best this world has ever seen! Where did you get this equation?
As for your last remark, you're joking, right?


Boy, I hope BAW is only trolling and not actually being honest with his views because if they are.....um, that's quite a lot of racist generalizations he's making and it reeks of white superiority. That's the kind of crap I hear from white men dating any women of color and then bashing the men of the women they're dating! I'm sure not ALL Indian men are the way he describes, although, it could be due to cultural and other socioeconomic reasons. Remember, there are a lot of countries in the world that are not as advanced as many Western countries and India is no exception! It will take some time before India and the rest of Asia fully modernizes to match the West in terms of economic and social development!


From your post, I take it that you are a black man? And you are playing the race card.

Nevermind that black people make racist statements about white people all the time. But it's only racist when a white man does it. Because white heterosexual men are the root of all evil, right? At least according to the mentally defective liberal scum.

I never said ALL indian men are like that. You apparently did not even read my post very closely.

But the fact is, the majority of indian men exhibit this kind of low class behavior. It is simply a matter of to what degree.

Just like American women. The vast majority of them exhibit man hatred and feminism. It's simply a matter of to what degree.

As for India being economically and technologically backwards, that is no excuse to behave like a low class animal.

As I already mentioned, India has the world's highest rate for sexual harassment, rape, domestic violence, etc. And the number of rapes actually DOUBLED over the past decade. So much for "progress".
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:54 am

I think the root of all the problems in india is the poverty ... so many vagrants & homeless families; way too much, it's sad. I'm grateful my ancestors left in the 1800's & came by ship for many months to reach to the caribbean. They must have been quite poor to leave under such conditions. Only the strong survived the journey & the ones that died were just dumped overboard. My great grandparents were little kids when they came to Trinidad; bless them.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:07 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol


What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!


BAW you're hopeless. Saying that Indians are dogs and pigs doesn't quite make us white Caucasians the best this world has ever seen! Where did you get this equation?
As for your last remark, you're joking, right?


Boy, I hope BAW is only trolling and not actually being honest with his views because if they are.....um, that's quite a lot of racist generalizations he's making and it reeks of white superiority. That's the kind of crap I hear from white men dating any women of color and then bashing the men of the women they're dating! I'm sure not ALL Indian men are the way he describes, although, it could be due to cultural and other socioeconomic reasons. Remember, there are a lot of countries in the world that are not as advanced as many Western countries and India is no exception! It will take some time before India and the rest of Asia fully modernizes to match the West in terms of economic and social development!


From your post, I take it that you are a black man? And you are playing the race card.

Nevermind that black people make racist statements about white people all the time. But it's only racist when a white man does it. Because white heterosexual men are the root of all evil, right? At least according to the mentally defective liberal scum.

I never said ALL indian men are like that. You apparently did not even read my post very closely.

But the fact is, the majority of indian men exhibit this kind of low class behavior. It is simply a matter of to what degree.

Just like American women. The vast majority of them exhibit man hatred and feminism. It's simply a matter of to what degree.

As for India being economically and technologically backwards, that is no excuse to behave like a low class animal.

As I already mentioned, India has the world's highest rate for sexual harassment, rape, domestic violence, etc. And the number of rapes actually DOUBLED over the past decade. So much for "progress".


No, I'm not Black Boycott, I'm Korean American. Your comments are similar to what a lot of racist white men have said to my face when they try to make me feel bad for being Asian. Of course, I'm not accusing you of being racist (I don't think you are), but I subconsciously feel insulted because I've heard similar things said about East Asian men and I don't like that. It's good that you don't think all Indian men are like what you say because generalizing its not a good thing. Even though I myself have made racial posts regarding other races out of frustration--Zionist Jews for example, I always make sure to bookmark my comments by saying that not all people in a group act in the same way.

And like I said in my previous post, it will take a while before developing countries attain the same level of equality and social justice as those found in the West. Give it 30 or 40 years and I'm sure things will be somewhat different in the future. If not, well...at leas that gives me a chance to 'get it on' with a hot Indian chick if Indian men continue to act the way they do.

BTW, do Indian women like East Asian men? I've heard many stories of Indians being quite racist to East Asians and to Asian looking Indians living in northern India. I know Indians can be quite racist to whites, blacks, and East Asians from what I can gather? Is that false or true?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

BAW is a white nationalist troll.

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:BAW no they are quite well endowed ... don't ask lol
How they know this, I have no clue. Although I googled the term "sexy auntie indian" and found some disgusting sex story where two indian guys were masturbating together, as if it was perfectly normal behavior.

Indian men are disgusting f***ing pigs, okay? Western men would never masturbate together, as some kind of bonding ritual.


* Photo and video of gay male nudity edited out.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Citizen, MSNbot Media, Winston, yick and 6 guests