Wherever whites go feminism soon follows

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Wherever whites go feminism soon follows

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Let's just put it out there.

Wherever whites go they demonize the males of the culture they are invading, place females on a pedestal, and feminism soon follows. In anglo countries people lose their identity and are absorbed into the Eurasian "class war" which whites attempt to force on people who are usually egalitarian.

In order to defeat misandry you must defeat white society. Which is why the fall of America is a positive thing. However, whites are simply fleeing to other countries and infecting these countries with their matriarchal-man bashing rhetoric. This is why the world that has not been infected with white matriarchy sees them as poison.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

This thread has been reported to Winston.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

When whites start fighting back against the non-white races trying to destroy their culture, believe me, you will feel it. Look at what just ONE white man did in Norway- he shot 80 liberals who support multiculturalism.

White men are known for their tolerance, but if you push them too far, you are going to experience a wrath with such force that you couldn't even imagine.

And from what I have seen, white men are about sick and tired of the constant liberal attacks on white men. You think we white men don't notice the constant attacks in the media on white heterosexual men?

When the push-back finally comes, you will regret ever f***ing with white men.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

The white male is not a man. He's actually a woman. Which is why you created a racist thread about Indian men; which was allowed to stand. And yet, attempt to whine about this thread. Eat a dick.

No one needs to attack white males. White society has always destroyed itself. Its a house of cards and your economic system is garbage based on massive debt. Your gibberish about "liberals, etc." is merely window dressing as the entire system is a eurocentric system. All the REAL WORLD need do is wait patiently and do nothing to help whites.

Now go play the race card back on your favorite website, Stormfront.org. We don't need your crying here. And I'm advising you to stay out of non-white countries with your "Captain Save A Ho" feminist/racist rhetoric. Lest a REAL MAN put his foot up your ass. Just in case you didn't realize "John Rambo" isn't real.

You'll get your ass kicked f***ing around in places where "white/matriarchal law" has no foothold. Stay in the anglosphere mangina. You're safe there...for now.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

OutsideoftheBox:

Yes, I completely agree, whites have brought a lot of unnecessary stupidity to the world.

Now, would you (and your ilk) please uphold your end of the bargain, and stop hitting on white women? Black men are critical of whites in general and yet they are curiously fixated on white women. If that weren't so we wouldn't see you on a 'Happier Abroad' forum (unless you are claiming you would be happier in Africa).

Let's agree on this: Whites are undesirable, and therefore black men will stop hitting on white women, how does that sound?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@OOTB,

I feel that it's a blessing that a lot of Latinos still speak Spanish when they come over to America. 2050 will be majority Latino in America. Mark my words
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Name one successful black society not supported or managed by non blacks. If whites are the problem with the world today why are the darker corners of our planet the biggest shit holes? There is a lot of ranting and raving by blacks living under the protection of white society but they sure as hell don't want to leave the tit that suckles them. I'm not a racist but at some point the black Utopia / whites are the problem just dosnt add up...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Blacks are so ignorant its painful. But the Jews have gotten them to call any whites with realistic views of Negroes ignant. But then what do niggers know anyways. Blacks are mad at everyone for thinking they are inferior but they prove their inferiority with every meme they utter. It's almost cute how they think because WASPs built this country and provide most of the labour to keep it going, there is a white conspiracy. It's whitey's fault most blacks are lazy. All blacks are godly, all whites are by definition evil. But where is their evidence?

At what point do they stop and ask themselves if what they believe has any validity? How many decades is it going to take for them to question their anti-white mentality and see their public school & Hollywood indoctrination for what it is, a bunch of Kosher bullshit. If any of that theory was true they wouldn't be online and they certainly wouldn't be able to do things like date white women.

Seriously give it a rest you idiots. THERE IS NO WHITE CONSPIRACY.

Where white man goes chivalry (patriarchy) follows. Where Jews go, matriarchy follows (except for Hasidic/Orthodox Jews who are permitted to treat their women like chattel).
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Someone wrote:OutsideoftheBox:

Yes, I completely agree, whites have brought a lot of unnecessary stupidity to the world.

Now, would you (and your ilk) please uphold your end of the bargain, and stop hitting on white women? Black men are critical of whites in general and yet they are curiously fixated on white women. If that weren't so we wouldn't see you on a 'Happier Abroad' forum (unless you are claiming you would be happier in Africa).

Let's agree on this: Whites are undesirable, and therefore black men will stop hitting on white women, how does that sound?
+1 ! Too funny. It is true that modernity has tended to generate feminism, like some kind of toxic by-product, so in a way his point it right, whites have brought about feminism, along with modern medicine, air travel, space programs, modern science, technology, the industrial revolution and the internet, all of those trappings of modernity that said posters use every day without thinking who invented them.
of course the rejoinder here is that somehow those white dudes stole it from bushmen in Tanzania, but the bushmen themselves seem to have forgotten.

Modernity does bring a lot of undesirable baggage though, so he is correct in that, but anyone who chooses is free to go back to live in the bush again if they choose and give up all that "Feminist" related modernity.

Malaysia's former leader Mahathir in fact spoke on this at length numbers of times, how the European origins of the industrial revolution had left the Muslim world at a disadvantage.

The internet is largely a white invention, so white haters should give up net use to be consistent. Is the net a white plan for some kind of supremacy? It might seem so to some, as the values it utilizes are typically white in origins, so an argument could be made to that affect.

Outwest
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Whenever you have racial diversity and multiculturalism--you have racial tension and hatred. That's why I don't feel sorry for those minorities, immigrants, and refugees that live in the U.S./Canada/Australia/Western Europe and then complain about racism because you chose to live in such a society. If you don't want to live in a PC multicultural society, than move to another country where you won't face the same kinds of discrimination and prejudice that you do in the West .

To be fair, though, many African Americans were forcefully bought to the U.S. as slaves, so its difficult for them to move back to Africa or another Black country, since they don't have any cultural ties to those places. I can understand why Africans Americans are angry and full of despair because unlike say Asians or Hispanics or Jews, they don't really have a country to go back to unlike the other three races; for example, Jews have Israel, Chinese Americans have China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Hispanics have Mexico, etc,. That's why I hate hearing about Asians in the West complaining about racism in Anglo countries because they can simply move back to Asia if they don't like it and live a good life in their own countries with their own race of people.

I do think for African American's, the best places for them to move to would be some of the countries in the Caribbean such as Jamaica, Bermuda, Virgin Islands, countries in Central and South America with a large Black population like the Dominican Republic and Cuba and Brazil. I've also seen videos of some African Americans moving to South Africa and other African countries to live in. I say, for African Americans, it's better for them to live in a Black country than live in a white supremacist country like the United States.
Last edited by zboy1 on June 16th, 2012, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:The white male is not a man. He's actually a woman. Which is why you created a racist thread about Indian men; which was allowed to stand. And yet, attempt to whine about this thread. Eat a dick.

No one needs to attack white males. White society has always destroyed itself. Its a house of cards and your economic system is garbage based on massive debt. Your gibberish about "liberals, etc." is merely window dressing as the entire system is a eurocentric system. All the REAL WORLD need do is wait patiently and do nothing to help whites.

Now go play the race card back on your favorite website, Stormfront.org. We don't need your crying here. And I'm advising you to stay out of non-white countries with your "Captain Save A Ho" feminist/racist rhetoric. Lest a REAL MAN put his foot up your ass. Just in case you didn't realize "John Rambo" isn't real.

You'll get your ass kicked f***ing around in places where "white/matriarchal law" has no foothold. Stay in the anglosphere mangina. You're safe there...for now.
Just ignore BAW and don't let him get to you! If you don't like the things he says in his post, avoid him if you can. Why are you so on hung on about white people and race, OutsideoftheBox? If I were you, I would try to live my own life rather than worry about what white people think of me. Are white people racist? Yes, but so are most people in this world. Don't concern yourself so much about race, bro. You'll go crazy if you do--and it's not worth it!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

For once, Zboy makes sense. Racism, like many things, is a cancer that majority of people on Earth are cursed with. Do what the lucky few (like me) have and worry about YOU. Their shit will fall on deaf ears if you dust your shoulders off, mate. You know this, man.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Really?

Post by ErikHeaven »

Someone wrote:OutsideoftheBox:

First off the last White Woman i f***ed she came on to me. I was on my job minding my business and she was hitting on me asking me for my phone number and i gave it to her. She asked me to f**k her and i said ok. I told her we had to get tested for STD"S and she said ok. I f***ed her the same day our negative tests came back. I put it in every hole she has and she loved it. They are hitting on us.
They lust after us. I could give a damn about your women. Your women are cum dumpsters and you know it. They are hyper sexual and they do not care if its a light skin black man like myself or a dark skin black man, they want black cock in their overused vaginas. Your American White Woman are uncontrollable sluts and do not blame us for f***ing them, blame your fathers for not instilling in them racial pride and self love and self control. I am sure YOUR women are leading the world in STD"S and that is the reason why when i f**k them i always use condoms. Did you not see Madonna recently show her 55 year old nipples to a crowd and her ass on concert?
She is an old white woman that currently is f***ing some young man of color.
Your women hit on us and we use them as cum buckets, your fathers have failed now get over it!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

This racial shit always comes up with the resident racists on HA. Odbo your really getting out of hand these days. First off America is very young and she will go down the drain really soon economically and civil war wise. Black slaves and Chinese and Indians built this country through labor forced and otherwise and that model has come to an end. lastly you White American males you know the Secret Societies have made YOU the new Nigger in town, and you have all the guns to defeat these scumbags yet you do nothing but rant and rave about Black Niggers on the Internet. While you fail to realize that YOU are the New Nigger in town who is being pimped out by the Illuminati aka Mitt Romney aka stupid Sarah Jessica Parker supporting Illuminati puppet Barack Hussein Obama.
I do not hate White people i hate stupid people of all races and i support Ron Paul.