Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wherever whites go feminism soon follows

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:58 am

Dogboy86 wrote:If whites are the problem with the world today why are the darker corners of our planet the biggest shit holes.

Check out this book Dogboy at your leisure:

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney

http://www.amazon.com/Europe-Underdevel ... 0882580965

"The late Guyanese writer, Walter Rodney had left us his great insights regarding the reasons for the underdevelopment of the African continent. His work finds equal footing with those of Frantz Fanon and to an extent that of the late Brazilian author and social activist, Paulo Freire in attempting to provide a critical insight, and a gainful analysis to the situation and reasons for the poverty on the African continent. This analysis, whether one agrees with its conclusions or not provides a means towards looking at the stalk realities of African underdevelopment. Rodney thesis that the trans-atlantic slave trade diminished the African manpower to attain development cannot be easily pushed under the carpet."

"In How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, Walter Rodney convincingly argues that much of the "Third World" is a product of European Imperialism in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Several points are made in his agrument. Among them are the arbitrary borders established by the colonial powers for their convince, with utter disregard for the indigenous people, their histories or past animosities. (The result? Violence in places like Rwanda, for example.) Rodney also points out that with the European conquest of Africa, the vast natural resources of the continent were - and still are being - plundered, from West African oil, to South African diamonds, to mineals like bauxite and copper on the interior. With this in mind, the infrasructures the European created (roads, ports, cities, transportation and power grids) were designed exclusively for the removal of these resources in as quick and efficient manner as possible.

For me the most significant agrument Rodney made, however, was the political legacy of European colonialism - that Africans, after nearly 100 years of economic exploitation and political repression (they had no say in the political dealings of their homeland, mind you), the Europeans up and left with little preparation or training for the maitainance of the economic and political infrastructure. No wonder there is so much political unrest, economic uncertainty, wide spread poverty and disease."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:15 am

Jester wrote:Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING. Does the upper class of India apologize for the Aryan invasion, the caste system, the Moghul invasion, etc.? f**k no! At least Whites in America are VAGUELY aware that not everything our ancestors ever did was right. That puts us ahead of the Indian upper class, doesn't it? Yeah, and shall we talk about your African ancestors, whose neighbors sold them into slavery? Maybe not? Thought so. The fact is NO group's hands are clean. Blacks or Russian gangsters are evil? OK - 1000 years ago the Swedes were a f***ing nuisance, called Goths, Vandals, or "Vikings". Do you see Sicilians or Frenchmen giving a lot of energy to Swede-bashing? Or do you see Swedes getting pissed off when people talk about "vandalism"?

In any case, the racial melodrama in America is part of what we are trying to get AWAY from. Whites leaving here are NOT part of the problem.

We have to decide here if we are here on HA in order to settle past injustice, or if we are here in order to get out of the Sphere. Like the Klingon said in the old Star trek episode, only a fool fights in a burning house.

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:20 am

ErikHeaven wrote:@Jester i understand some of the posters on here are struggling financially aka broke and some are not getting p***y, so they channel their negative energies towards race baiting and bashing and the shit gets old.

I agree. I believe this forum attracts poor men who have no sex life (though no fault of their own if they live in the US of GAY).
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:31 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:@Jester i understand some of the posters on here are struggling financially aka broke and some are not getting p***y, so they channel their negative energies towards race baiting and bashing and the shit gets old.

I agree. I believe this forum attracts poor men who have no sex life (though no fault of their own if they live in the US of GAY).

@Erik/I'm Ahhh,

Yeah man. Even though I am currently dating an Afro-Panamanian-American chick f***ing her every time she comes through, yes there are some of us still not getting any ass. But I am treading with caution because this is the United Snakes..the U.S. of Gay...Amerikkka....or whatever moniker one wants to give it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:34 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Jester wrote:Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING. Does the upper class of India apologize for the Aryan invasion, the caste system, the Moghul invasion, etc.? f**k no! At least Whites in America are VAGUELY aware that not everything our ancestors ever did was right. That puts us ahead of the Indian upper class, doesn't it? Yeah, and shall we talk about your African ancestors, whose neighbors sold them into slavery? Maybe not? Thought so. The fact is NO group's hands are clean. Blacks or Russian gangsters are evil? OK - 1000 years ago the Swedes were a f***ing nuisance, called Goths, Vandals, or "Vikings". Do you see Sicilians or Frenchmen giving a lot of energy to Swede-bashing? Or do you see Swedes getting pissed off when people talk about "vandalism"?

In any case, the racial melodrama in America is part of what we are trying to get AWAY from. Whites leaving here are NOT part of the problem.

We have to decide here if we are here on HA in order to settle past injustice, or if we are here in order to get out of the Sphere. Like the Klingon said in the old Star trek episode, only a fool fights in a burning house.

+1

I think apology is a Protestant construct. In Ecuador, people don't apologize for stepping on one's kicks (i.e. shoes or sneakers). It took me a while to get used to it when I was down there, but it is what it is.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 am

Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING.

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Blacks are much older than the defects known as whites. In other words, I'M YOUR DADDY.

To get back to the point: No one wants a pink father except American females. Whites bring feminism. Thus common sense would be that these people HATE you and want you to stay the hell away from them with your sick, matriarchal/corporate society. How you spun this into people want you to apologize to them is beyond me.

No one is looking to chat with the white male or his skank except brainwashed coons. You're a poison to the Earth. You've been wrecking the planet, for profit, since you've been here. Its time you were wiped out.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Winston..................

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:11 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING.

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Blacks are much older than the defects known as whites. In other words, I'M YOUR DADDY.

To get back to the point: No one wants a pink father except American females. Whites bring feminism. Thus common sense would be that these people HATE you and want you to stay the hell away from them with your sick, matriarchal/corporate society. How you spun this into people want you to apologize to them is beyond me.

No one is looking to chat with the white male or his skank except brainwashed coons. You're a poison to the Earth. You've been wrecking the planet, for profit, since you've been here. Its time you were wiped out.

Winston............................
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston..................

Postby OutWest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 am

Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Have you noticed how such things as Airplanes, advanced technology and quality medical care is highly associated with feminism?
The correlation is not perfect, but it is very high, and the two primary manufacturing powers for commercial aircraft , being Airbus and Boeing are BOTH from hotbeds of feminism? I think a case can be made, remove ALL airplanes and related manufacturing as well we
ALL technology in general, and do you really think feminism would exist? Of course not! SEE! Gotcha! Modernity and technology cause feminist behavior! It must be true as the correlation is near perfect! Just another BRILLIANT insight in the long list here...must be true, with never even a DUH moment! Ban high technology, all tools of White hegemony and feminist oppression! This will be my last post...I am now taking a hammer to my computer and going native, the bitch!

Outwest
PS and most of the members here are of voting age! haha
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:35 am

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Have you noticed how such things as Airplanes, advanced technology and quality medical care is highly associated with feminism?
The correlation is not perfect, but it is very high, and the two primary manufacturing powers for commercial aircraft , being Airbus and Boeing are BOTH from hotbeds of feminism? I think a case can be made, remove ALL airplanes and related manufacturing as well we
ALL technology in general, and do you really think feminism would exist? Of course not! SEE! Gotcha! Modernity and technology cause feminist behavior! It must be true as the correlation is near perfect! Just another BRILLIANT insight in the long list here...must be true, with never even a DUH moment! Ban high technology, all tools of White hegemony and feminist oppression! This will be my last post...I am now taking a hammer to my computer and going native, the bitch!

Outwest

Idiot.

Political/Social matriarchy is created by Eurocentric laws, social norms, chivalrous notions, etc.

All of the things mentioned above were produced by manginas who already saw women as their "better half." European society is gynocentric. Those idiots treat females like royalty.

Technology is a dependent variable, not an independent one. That's like pointing to the leaves on a tree and claiming its the ROOT of the tree. The technology you mentioned above did not bring feminism; its the structure of Eurocentric society itself (created by whites) that places females on a pedestal. Chivalry is a precursor to feminism. Rampant consumerism is a byproduct of an already feminine system. White males sitting on benches wearing wigs and gowns, sending other men to prison for women, is FEMININE. Obsession with debt notes is FEMININE. Buying a bunch of technological junk is FEMININE.

You think this is new? This has all happened before. Wake the f**k up morons.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Outwest

Idiot.

Political/Social matriarchy is created by Eurocentric laws, social norms, chivalrous notions, etc.

All of the things mentioned above were produced by manginas who already saw women as their "better half." European society is gynocentric. Those idiots treat females like royalty.

Technology is a dependent variable, not an independent one. That's like pointing to the leaves on a tree and claiming its the ROOT of the tree. The technology you mentioned above did not bring feminism; its the structure of Eurocentric society itself (created by whites) that places females on a pedestal. Chivalry is a precursor to feminism. Rampant consumerism is a byproduct of an already feminine system. White males sitting on benches wearing wigs and gowns, sending other men to prison for women, is FEMININE. Obsession with debt notes is FEMININE. Buying a bunch of technological junk is FEMININE.

It's parody...you are raging on some forum because in reality you are POWERLESS. So rage away.
You thought that was a serious post??? LOL Correlation is not causation... you have all this rage at everyone around you
apparently. What matters is what kind of man is looking back at you in the mirror. Being able to curse and abuse others on web sites
hardly changes anything, except it is much safer than doing it in person. You seem to be seething with hatred, and what you hate, you serve.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:51 am

OutWest wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Outwest

Idiot.

It's parody...you are raging on some forum because in reality you are POWERLESS. So rage away.
You thought that was a serious post??? LOL Correlation is not causation... you have all this rage at everyone around you
apparently. What matters is what kind of man is looking back at you in the mirror. Being able to curse and abuse others on web sites
hardly changes anything, except it is much safer than doing it in person. You seem to be seething with hatred, and what you hate, you serve.

Actually my hatred is quite specific; whites, boot-licking manginas, and Americanized females. Read my posts asshole; they are quite specific. You were attempting to make a point through sarcasm. Thus under all of the weak ass mirth you WERE attempting to "be serious."

However, like an Americanized female, when you failed miserably (and I cut your pink ass down to the pathetic mound of flesh you are); suddenly you weren't serious and had no point. Correlate your ass out of here. You've been broken.

What I hate I debunk, dismantle, and destroy. Dismissed.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutWest wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Outwest

Idiot.

Actually my hatred is quite specific; whites, boot-licking manginas, and Americanized females. Read my posts asshole; they are quite specific. You were attempting to make a point through sarcasm. Thus under all of the weak ass mirth you WERE attempting to "be serious."

However, like an Americanized female, when you failed miserably (and I cut your pink ass down to the pathetic mound of flesh you are); suddenly you weren't serious and had no point. Correlate your ass out of here. You've been broken.

You are powerless. Anyone with power would not be posing and raging on some forum to display it. Posing as 20 ft tall in computer keyboard commando land...Grrrr....(Chest beating!) As I say...you serve what you hate and so you are.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 am

OutWest wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutWest wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Outwest

Idiot.

You are powerless. Anyone with power would not be posing and raging on some forum to display it. Posing as 20 ft tall in computer keyboard commando land...Grrrr....(Chest beating!) As I say...you serve what you hate and so you are.

Oh will you shut the f**k up talking about power already. Who says I was looking to be "powerful"? Wanting to be powerful and manipulate is a FEMININE obsession. No one cares about that bullshit but whites/manginas and Americanized females.

All this talk about "keyboard commandos" and power only reveals your feminine obsession with control. Get lost you annoying pink flea.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Outwest speaks the truth without anger or name calling. If Ootb could look past himself he might see that but I don't see that happening. Rage away little man, rage away...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby lavezzi » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Outsideofthebox, why must you always think so rigidly inside the box? Whites have been the only race with the ability to progress civilization to such a stage of severe decadence where abnormalities like feminism occur. Defining Eurocentrism by feminism is like defining an accomplished man by the Alzheimer's disease he developed in his old age.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions