Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Wherever whites go feminism soon follows

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ladislav » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Did feminism follow the Russians when they conquered Siberia? Did it follow Columbus? Did it follow the French and the Belgians when they colonized Africa? Or the Portuguese when they created Brazil? How about South America in general? If anything, the Spaniards created a very machisto culture and screwed anything in site to make lots of mixed races.

Dividing people into whites and blacks etc as if they were nations is an American colonial thing. In the old world, people largely don't do that. For example, in the Orthodox Europe, there is no such thing. People are divided by ethnic nationalities.
As far as people going back to their 'original' countries, it is not that simple. Those countries may or may not give long term visas to them although, if they really try, that can be achieved. It is just that in the eyes of those people, these are Americans more than anything else.
As far as the Caucusus mountains, no one there calls himself "white", but rather Armenian, Georgian, Chechen, Azeri, etc. Those people look like Turks with bushy eyebrows and long noses. They look ( and act) nothing like the "Caucasian Americans", another made up term.
You need to move to countries where the ethnic division does not affect you. Here in the Philippines there is no official separation/designation of citizens. You are what your citizenship is, and your ethnic background depends on and is designated according to the language you speak. Even if it is not your own. Here people do not call me white. They either call me American or Tagalog or Visayan.
Skin color and physical characteristics according to which you are stuck into a preassigned ethnic group is again a Protestant, mainly North American/North Euro thing.
This is why you need to leave that set up and see the world at large.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: Winston..................

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING.


Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Blacks are much older than the defects known as whites. In other words, I'M YOUR DADDY.

To get back to the point: No one wants a pink father except American females. Whites bring feminism. Thus common sense would be that these people HATE you and want you to stay the hell away from them with your sick, matriarchal/corporate society. How you spun this into people want you to apologize to them is beyond me.

No one is looking to chat with the white male or his skank except brainwashed coons. You're a poison to the Earth. You've been wrecking the planet, for profit, since you've been here. Its time you were wiped out.


Winston............................


I hate to say it, but the other posters were right all along: Winston truely does not give a s*** about this forum.

This forum is suppose to be about traveling and meeting foreign women, but Winston allows posters to come on here who race bait and constantly pick fights/disrespect decent members.

I'm with Zboy in that I'm out of here and I have lost the interest to post on this forum. Best of luck to all you guys.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 pm

ladislav wrote:Did feminism follow the Russians when they conquered Siberia? Did it follow Columbus? Did it follow the French and the Belgians when they colonized Africa? Or the Portuguese when they created Brazil? How about South America in general? If anything, the Spaniards created a very machisto culture and screwed anything in site to make lots of mixed races.

Dividing people into whites and blacks etc as if they were nations is an American colonial thing. In the old world, people largely don't do that. For example, in the Orthodox Europe, there is no such thing. People are divided by ethnic nationalities.
As far as people going back to their 'original' countries, it is not that simple. Those countries may or may not give long term visas to them although, if they really try, that can be achieved. It is just that in the eyes of those people, these are Americans more than anything else.
As far as the Caucusus mountains, no one there calls himself "white", but rather Armenian, Georgian, Chechen, Azeri, etc. Those people look like Turks with bushy eyebrows and long noses. They look ( and act) nothing like the "Caucasian Americans", another made up term.
You need to move to countries where the ethnic division does not affect you. Here in the Philippines there is no official separation/designation of citizens. You are what your citizenship is, and your ethnic background depends on and is designated according to the language you speak. Even if it is not your own. Here people do not call me white. They either call me American or Tagalog or Visayan.
Skin color and physical characteristics according to which you are stuck into a preassigned ethnic group is again a Protestant, mainly North American/North Euro thing.
This is why you need to leave that set up and see the world at large.


Feminism in Russia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Russia

Feminism's link with the French: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... ightenment

Misandry is at an all-time high in Brazil.

Mexicans usually hate "Gringos (See Whites)" and for good reason. Nor are they quick to adopt anglo culture. Many of them don't even like speaking English (Anglo-Ish).

In Closing: Nice paragraph. Unfortunately claiming people "call" you purple does not make you purple. Nor does it dismiss the origin of feminism and how the anglosphere is the focal point of the attempt to create a global pseudo-matriarchy under a white elite. I'd suggest ceasing all of the sad attempts at rewriting history/and or making excuses for whites cease, and you actually study on the origin of feminism.

And who is the main group spreading it, under the banner of "equality for women" to every non-anglo group they come into contact with. You're a disease that must be purged.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby Maker55 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Feminism has its first roots in RUSSIA.

And yes, blacks were on this planet long before whites.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Re: Winston..................

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Sometimes I think Blacks are looking for some White father-figure to love them. What is it you want us to do? Feel guilty? Apologize? Make it right? Hell, outside the Anglosphere, NOONE apologizes for ANYTHING.


Dumbest. Comment. Ever.

Blacks are much older than the defects known as whites. In other words, I'M YOUR DADDY.

To get back to the point: No one wants a pink father except American females. Whites bring feminism. Thus common sense would be that these people HATE you and want you to stay the hell away from them with your sick, matriarchal/corporate society. How you spun this into people want you to apologize to them is beyond me.

No one is looking to chat with the white male or his skank except brainwashed coons. You're a poison to the Earth. You've been wrecking the planet, for profit, since you've been here. Its time you were wiped out.


Winston............................


I hate to say it, but the other posters were right all along: Winston truely does not give a s*** about this forum.

This forum is suppose to be about traveling and meeting foreign women, but Winston allows posters to come on here who race bait and constantly pick fights/disrespect decent members.

I'm with Zboy in that I'm out of here and I have lost the interest to post on this forum. Best of luck to all you guys.


NorthAmericanGuy, don't leave just yet! Winston has already banned Blue Murder and BAW, so I'm sure he'll take care of this!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:03 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 21, 2013 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Whoremonger » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:38 am

Feminism is JEWISH. The vast majority of feminist leaders are JEWISH. The founders of the modern feminist movement are JEWISH

Black men on the other hand are the lowest on the totem pole of all races. I look forward to whites waking up as many are, but you have a few years left while we hibernate. We are ejecting from society at a rate of knots and we will let it crumble like it always does without us. You are living through the fall of Rome.

You will be obliterated like you were so easily in the past though. The reason is because you are inferior as a black man. You are actually part of a different evolutionary chain. Genetics dont lie and the only people who ignore them are liberal scum f***s who live in a state of delusion, and the black man faced with his own inferiority

You want to know why you were living in mud huts coating your walls with cow shit when we came with ships and cannons?

Its because you have an average IQ of 70, which is the same as a person we would classify legally retarded. You are a race of intellectually challenged retards. Legally classified as such because you are so stupid. White children with Downs Syndrome tend to have higher IQ's than the average African child. Thats how large the gap is between you and me.

When you have 20% euro blood, like the average African American does, you have an IQ of 85. Still f***ing stupid, but with a little white in you a lot less retarded.

Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore - this is what you achieve with 85 IQ.
Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Angola - this is what you achieve with retard IQ

Dont worry Outside Of The Box, time will see the white man rise and crush you. We thought we could train you past simple cotton pickers and pack mules, but you are incapable of civilization because you are inferior in almost every aspect. Yours is a liberal social experiment and now that we have machines and no longer need your labor, we will just erradicate you. And there will be nothing you can do to stop it, because we are better.

Look to Europe, look to Africa. Sleeping giants vs chimps.

Your free ride will end soon and the white man is going to unleash an ass kicking the likes of which you have not seen for over 150 years.

First the economy will implode. Its happening worldwide. Then nationalism will rise across Europe and Russia. It will then grow in the former colonies.

Then expansion will commence and it will be swift, brutal and organised. If you think after an awakening we are going to sit with your filth in our communities again you have another thing coming. This is an inevitability, and its only a matter of when.

You have yourself a nice day.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby Whoremonger » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:If whites are the problem with the world today why are the darker corners of our planet the biggest shit holes.


Check out this book Dogboy at your leisure:



How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney

http://www.amazon.com/Europe-Underdevel ... 0882580965




"The late Guyanese writer, Walter Rodney had left us his great insights regarding the reasons for the underdevelopment of the African continent. His work finds equal footing with those of Frantz Fanon and to an extent that of the late Brazilian author and social activist, Paulo Freire in attempting to provide a critical insight, and a gainful analysis to the situation and reasons for the poverty on the African continent. This analysis, whether one agrees with its conclusions or not provides a means towards looking at the stalk realities of African underdevelopment. Rodney thesis that the trans-atlantic slave trade diminished the African manpower to attain development cannot be easily pushed under the carpet."






"In How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, Walter Rodney convincingly argues that much of the "Third World" is a product of European Imperialism in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Several points are made in his agrument. Among them are the arbitrary borders established by the colonial powers for their convince, with utter disregard for the indigenous people, their histories or past animosities. (The result? Violence in places like Rwanda, for example.) Rodney also points out that with the European conquest of Africa, the vast natural resources of the continent were - and still are being - plundered, from West African oil, to South African diamonds, to mineals like bauxite and copper on the interior. With this in mind, the infrasructures the European created (roads, ports, cities, transportation and power grids) were designed exclusively for the removal of these resources in as quick and efficient manner as possible.

For me the most significant agrument Rodney made, however, was the political legacy of European colonialism - that Africans, after nearly 100 years of economic exploitation and political repression (they had no say in the political dealings of their homeland, mind you), the Europeans up and left with little preparation or training for the maitainance of the economic and political infrastructure. No wonder there is so much political unrest, economic uncertainty, wide spread poverty and disease."


They did not up and leave, they were forced out through revolution. Get your f***ing facts straight. Europeans did not pull in, rape everything and leave the next week. They tried to establish civilisation which was rejected through violent uprising. Because the world had changed, they gave the land back instead of just wiping the chimps out.

The end result is what you see now. Devolution back to their primitive state.

The reason why Africa is backwards is because its inhabitants are retarded. They have average IQ's of 70. They were living in mud huts with no written language, currency, real domestication or even really productive agriculture. Subsistence farming was about it.

Dont beat around the bush for these fuckers. Science does not lie, we are genetically different, and they are simply incapable of rational thought. Race is not skin deep and only a f***ing idiot would be so intellectually dishonest to suggest it is
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Shut the f**k up and take this ass whipping redneck.

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Whoremonger wrote:Feminism is JEWISH. The vast majority of feminist leaders are JEWISH. The founders of the modern feminist movement are JEWISH

Black men on the other hand are the lowest on the totem pole of all races. I look forward to whites waking up as many are, but you have a few years left while we hibernate. We are ejecting from society at a rate of knots and we will let it crumble like it always does without us. You are living through the fall of Rome.

You will be obliterated like you were so easily in the past though. The reason is because you are inferior as a black man. You are actually part of a different evolutionary chain. Genetics dont lie and the only people who ignore them are liberal scum f***s who live in a state of delusion, and the black man faced with his own inferiority

You want to know why you were living in mud huts coating your walls with cow shit when we came with ships and cannons?

Its because you have an average IQ of 70, which is the same as a person we would classify legally retarded. You are a race of intellectually challenged retards. Legally classified as such because you are so stupid. White children with Downs Syndrome tend to have higher IQ's than the average African child. Thats how large the gap is between you and me.

When you have 20% euro blood, like the average African American does, you have an IQ of 85. Still f***ing stupid, but with a little white in you a lot less retarded.

Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore - this is what you achieve with 85 IQ.
Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Angola - this is what you achieve with retard IQ

Dont worry Outside Of The Box, time will see the white man rise and crush you. We thought we could train you past simple cotton pickers and pack mules, but you are incapable of civilization because you are inferior in almost every aspect. Yours is a liberal social experiment and now that we have machines and no longer need your labor, we will just erradicate you. And there will be nothing you can do to stop it, because we are better.

Look to Europe, look to Africa. Sleeping giants vs chimps.

Your free ride will end soon and the white man is going to unleash an ass kicking the likes of which you have not seen for over 150 years.

First the economy will implode. Its happening worldwide. Then nationalism will rise across Europe and Russia. It will then grow in the former colonies.

Then expansion will commence and it will be swift, brutal and organised. If you think after an awakening we are going to sit with your filth in our communities again you have another thing coming. This is an inevitability, and its only a matter of when.

You have yourself a nice day.


1. Judaism is a religion, not a race. The majority of the so-called "Jewish" community are nothing more than Ashkenazi/German Jews. The people behind feminism are white. Always have been, always will be. Your monkey ass should know better. Now finish reading this debunking so I can shut your f***ing cage door.

2. I'm not concerned with your "totem pole." Your mythological white hierarchy does not apply to me. You are correct about one thing; America (white society) is crumbling. This is actually happening worldwide. You're not "waking up"; your communities and illusionary creations are dissolving. Just as the original people knew they would. We only need wait...

3. If I were "obilterated" I would not be here you idiot. The fact that I, and many other indigenous peoples, are here laughing at the fall of the anglosphere proves your delusional white nationalist bullshit to be false. You claim you're "waking up"; but it sounds to me like you are still dreaming. America is WHITE SOCIETY. So its YOUR world that is falling not ours. Remember, we live in "mud huts"?

4. I'm not worried about your IQ tests which are Eurocentric anyway. Here's an idea; get rid of the cars, planes, super markets, etc. and go live in the REAL WORLD. Whites live like females. You're similar to females with the way you talk about being MEN but live like divorced wives receiving alimony.

5. The only person getting a "free ride" is whites with their illusionary economic system which is based on DEBT, their matriarchal court system which sponges off of MEN, their placing females on pedestals and reliance on elected authority figures (who nearly always betray them) for making decisions. You live like bitches, nag like bitches, hate like bitches, smell like bitches, and even try to come on to black men like bitches. You are PATHETIC. None of the original people on the planet like you. Your shit is crumbling day by day. You can't keep shit together. Your civilizations always fall. And then you build another one, using originals, and that one crashes as well.

6. The white male can't even stand up to his own female. She is literally spanking his ass with his OWN system. You talk about all of this intellect that you have yet can't figure out how to NOT place women on a pedestal. You fail to see that TREATING a female like a princess makes her THINK she is one. White males are the dumbest fuckers I've ever met. You're not ready to fight me until you can stand up to your WIVES! Lmao!

Your time has come. The Titanic known as America is OVER. That's another failed try for whites. Get it right won't you!

LOL.

The REAL PEOPLE of this planet are sick of you. You create problems, play innocent, blame others for your bullshit, then polarize yourself against your own crap. You aren't fooling anyone. All of the ills of this planet can be traced back to whites and Eurocentric females. You're so f***ing corny. And soon we will exterminate you pinky.

Get ready
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

White Nationalist Assholes = Females

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 pm

You WN assholes banned Blue Murder because he wouldn't lay down and let you gay motherfuckers come f**k him in the ass with your little dicks. I'm bringing all hell to this motherf***er.

Bitch made white males get no love from The Original. Go suck each other's dicks. I know that's what you do behind closed doors anyway.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby Maker55 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Whoremonger wrote:Feminism is JEWISH. The vast majority of feminist leaders are JEWISH. The founders of the modern feminist movement are JEWISH

Black men on the other hand are the lowest on the totem pole of all races. I look forward to whites waking up as many are, but you have a few years left while we hibernate. We are ejecting from society at a rate of knots and we will let it crumble like it always does without us. You are living through the fall of Rome.

You will be obliterated like you were so easily in the past though. The reason is because you are inferior as a black man. You are actually part of a different evolutionary chain. Genetics dont lie and the only people who ignore them are liberal scum f***s who live in a state of delusion, and the black man faced with his own inferiority

You want to know why you were living in mud huts coating your walls with cow shit when we came with ships and cannons?

Its because you have an average IQ of 70, which is the same as a person we would classify legally retarded. You are a race of intellectually challenged retards. Legally classified as such because you are so stupid. White children with Downs Syndrome tend to have higher IQ's than the average African child. Thats how large the gap is between you and me.

When you have 20% euro blood, like the average African American does, you have an IQ of 85. Still f***ing stupid, but with a little white in you a lot less retarded.

Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore - this is what you achieve with 85 IQ.
Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Angola - this is what you achieve with retard IQ

Dont worry Outside Of The Box, time will see the white man rise and crush you. We thought we could train you past simple cotton pickers and pack mules, but you are incapable of civilization because you are inferior in almost every aspect. Yours is a liberal social experiment and now that we have machines and no longer need your labor, we will just erradicate you. And there will be nothing you can do to stop it, because we are better.

Look to Europe, look to Africa. Sleeping giants vs chimps.

Your free ride will end soon and the white man is going to unleash an ass kicking the likes of which you have not seen for over 150 years.

First the economy will implode. Its happening worldwide. Then nationalism will rise across Europe and Russia. It will then grow in the former colonies.

Then expansion will commence and it will be swift, brutal and organised. If you think after an awakening we are going to sit with your filth in our communities again you have another thing coming. This is an inevitability, and its only a matter of when.

You have yourself a nice day.


You do know that it's been proven scientifically that whites came from blacks, you lowly jackal!

Everywhere you whites went you spread death, disease and hatred.

Western society won't last another 50 years, it's crumbling at a fast rate.

Society is supposed to dominate its women and you whites have put women on such a pedestal that now men are servants of women.

While whites were uncivilized in the Caucasus mountains, black and brown people were scattered all over the earth civilized and flourishing in harmony with nature.

Have at thee you cursed spawn of Japheth!!!
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Whoremonger » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:17 am

On the contrary, whites and asians have genetic markers showing interbreeding with other hominids. Its why cognitive ability is higher and why IQ's are not retarded like yours. Human genome project you dumb f***s.

Egypt? Check your facts, they were white and semetic. Genetic history shows all the major genetic markers of the pharrohs up until Tut ARE EUROPEAN AND SEMITE. The Ethiopian pharraoh lasted less than 120 years. You dont know history, and why would you want to when your entire contribution accounts for nothing. Everything you have is because someone other than a nigger invented it or thought of it.

While France was in the middle of an industrial revolution, niggers were throwing spears at each other. When the Mayans were killing kids to bring down rain, we were sailing all over the planet. This is your harmony with nature? Please, you were nomadic tribes living off the fruit of the land, not working it to produce fruit

Nationalism is rising and your free pass will end when the economy f***s out. Look at Europe and the rise of nationalism in every country. Finland, France, Greece, Italy, you name it. France just saw 20% of their vote go Nationalist. The True Finns hold 27% of Finlands parliament. The Dutch, Belgium, almost 20% already. ITS COMING.

You have been allowed the opportunity to prove yourself during and era of untold prosperity. Thats ending now, and once the veil is lifted a sleeping giant will wake. All the welfare thriving criminal nigger scum is going to be sent packing. Europe has had enough of the coon because even a circus monkey produces more. The oxygen thief that is the nigger is starting to grow on peoples nerves.

Every single african country that was liberated is a war torn mess. Its because your savage mind has no room for science or creativity, only rape and violence. Its why Detroit, Atalanta and Baltimore look like they do. You are not capable of building anything because you are retards. Genetic retards. A genetic weakness that would have been wiped out if nature took its course. Your evolution is so far behind the rest of humanity that you needed liberalism to survive. You survive by the good graces of others, not your own strength. And thats because you are inferior. Its why you need affirmative action, welfare, aid, special scholarships, quota systems. When left to your own devices, you are so f***ing inconsequential to the stateof mankind its not funny.

Feminism is Jewish. Communism is Jewish. Anyone with half a brain would understand that the very freedoms you enjoy today are as a result of liberalism. The very same thing that saved you from slavery brought about feminism. And it will change, count on it. Its already started,

Try all you like, white women of quality know you are inferior. You know it too. You are backward, stupid, ugly and capable of nothing. The pnly white women that would f**k are fat whales and drug addicts, while your best women would leave you in a heart beat for a white man. Your black women know it too. Even they dont want to f**k you, but because white men and asian men of value wont stick our dicks in something that looks like a f***ing gorilla, you get your diseased snatch from time to time. They would leave your black ass for us any day, you know this and it hurts you.

You know this to your core, and all your posturing and false bravado will never change the fact that you are a savage and inferior to all races on the planet. The Asians think you are niggers, whites think you are niggers, semites think you are niggers. Only slightly higher in the evolutionary chain than the chimp. Everyone thinks this and knows this, its why you are hated everywhere. Intelligent people hate you because they know you are prehistoric and savage. I liken you to a disease.

The liberal experiment will end, and when it does, your f***ing cancer of a race is done for. Enjoy it while it lasts, your free ride is coming to an end soon you f***ing chimp
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby Maker55 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:02 am

Whoremonger wrote:On the contrary, whites and asians have genetic markers showing interbreeding with other hominids. Its why cognitive ability is higher and why IQ's are not retarded like yours. Human genome project you dumb f***s.

Egypt? Check your facts, they were white and semetic. Genetic history shows all the major genetic markers of the pharrohs up until Tut ARE EUROPEAN AND SEMITE. The Ethiopian pharraoh lasted less than 120 years. You dont know history, and why would you want to when your entire contribution accounts for nothing. Everything you have is because someone other than a nigger invented it or thought of it.

While France was in the middle of an industrial revolution, niggers were throwing spears at each other. When the Mayans were killing kids to bring down rain, we were sailing all over the planet. This is your harmony with nature? Please, you were nomadic tribes living off the fruit of the land, not working it to produce fruit

Nationalism is rising and your free pass will end when the economy f***s out. Look at Europe and the rise of nationalism in every country. Finland, France, Greece, Italy, you name it. France just saw 20% of their vote go Nationalist. The True Finns hold 27% of Finlands parliament. The Dutch, Belgium, almost 20% already. ITS COMING.

You have been allowed the opportunity to prove yourself during and era of untold prosperity. Thats ending now, and once the veil is lifted a sleeping giant will wake. All the welfare thriving criminal nigger scum is going to be sent packing. Europe has had enough of the coon because even a circus monkey produces more. The oxygen thief that is the nigger is starting to grow on peoples nerves.

Every single african country that was liberated is a war torn mess. Its because your savage mind has no room for science or creativity, only rape and violence. Its why Detroit, Atalanta and Baltimore look like they do. You are not capable of building anything because you are retards. Genetic retards. A genetic weakness that would have been wiped out if nature took its course. Your evolution is so far behind the rest of humanity that you needed liberalism to survive. You survive by the good graces of others, not your own strength. And thats because you are inferior. Its why you need affirmative action, welfare, aid, special scholarships, quota systems. When left to your own devices, you are so f***ing inconsequential to the stateof mankind its not funny.

Feminism is Jewish. Communism is Jewish. Anyone with half a brain would understand that the very freedoms you enjoy today are as a result of liberalism. The very same thing that saved you from slavery brought about feminism. And it will change, count on it. Its already started,

Try all you like, white women of quality know you are inferior. You know it too. You are backward, stupid, ugly and capable of nothing. The pnly white women that would f**k are fat whales and drug addicts, while your best women would leave you in a heart beat for a white man. Your black women know it too. Even they dont want to f**k you, but because white men and asian men of value wont stick our dicks in something that looks like a f***ing gorilla, you get your diseased snatch from time to time. They would leave your black ass for us any day, you know this and it hurts you.

You know this to your core, and all your posturing and false bravado will never change the fact that you are a savage and inferior to all races on the planet. The Asians think you are niggers, whites think you are niggers, semites think you are niggers. Only slightly higher in the evolutionary chain than the chimp. Everyone thinks this and knows this, its why you are hated everywhere. Intelligent people hate you because they know you are prehistoric and savage. I liken you to a disease.

The liberal experiment will end, and when it does, your f***ing cancer of a race is done for. Enjoy it while it lasts, your free ride is coming to an end soon you f***ing chimp


Those genetic tests are done by WHITE RACIST scientists who have an agenda.

It's already been proven even by WHITE scientists that the first people on the planet were black.

Just the fact that you have to use the word "nigger" proves my point that you're beneath me.

Oh yeah, the white women love my black educated self just fine.

Oh and read "Destruction of Black Civilization" white you're at it.

Pheonix Sosa loves to brag about how he loves white women but he is never here defending his own race, hmmm....

I almost forgot, I left you a gift right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WOZ0C4gPAI
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Whoremonger » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:59 am

Of course!

Its not that you are retards and cant score well on the IQ test, its that the IQ test is biased. Its not that the science is correct, studies funded by f***ing National Geographic are racist! You are such a f***ing idiot you cannot see that FEMINISM and LIBERALISM are the same thing you nigger retard. You make excuses for your inferiority, pass it off as a social construct like a f***ing feminist, and then have the audacity to say feminism is a white, liberal disease. You rely on the same invalid, irrational false statements women do just to compete.

You take to liberalism though dont you? Of course you do, because you are f***ing oxygen thief and a drain on the system. No one wants to accept that the reason why you lived in mud huts and were so weak you could be taken as slaves in the first place is because you ARE inferior. You are backwards, deepest darkest Africa remained as such until white people came. When left to your own devices, you could not even invent the f***ing wheel. Even the Nubian settlements were f***ing run by Nomadic Arabs and Semites.

If the tests are culturally biased, why the f**k are coons in the USA f***ing out, while Asians score well? Because you are a f***ing nigger, thats why! The tests are not biased, you are just stupid. Your brains did not evolve for intelligence and rational thinking, they evolved for rape and violence. Thats what you bring to the world, because you sure as f**k are never going to cure any of the diseases you spread!

The out of Africa theory has been debunked you stupid f**k. Years ago. The only people who cling to it are liberals, stupid people and niggers. Europeans and Asians evolved and interbred with local hominds. Desinivian, cro magnon and neaderthal. That resulted in different brain function. It resulted in the difference between the wonders of Rome and the wonders of Shaka Zulu the chimp ruling over straw huts. Its all in the genetic markers which are there for the world to see. Even the Egyptians were European and Semetic in genetic markers.

I use the word nigger because thats what you are. You are not my equal and never will be. We can educate you, but you will always be stupid because you are a nigger. Your brain is simply not ready for civilization, you are no better than a talking monkey. If you were ready, you would have had some semblance of civilization, but you dont even have the written word.

No, white women dont like you. Fat white women and drug addicts maybe, but we wont touch them once they have had nigger. Its like f***ing a dog. Its not even the same species as us. Asians, Whites, Semites - these are human species. Coons? Ah f**k, just another ape. You even look like them. Seriously, look in the mirror. You look like f***ing monkeys with your big lips and flat,f***ed up faces. Its why even though your women all want us, we ignore them. f**k, we dont even put them in our porn! Nigger porn has white bitches, white man porn sees no nigger bitches though. Who wants to see a wild animal get f***ed? Not I! Gorrillas are not sexy at all

I dont need to read any of your black propaganda liberal filth. Whites are waking up and the niggers free ride is coming to an end. You and your outside the box friend will probably see the shift in your lifetime. When the economy implodes, within 15-20 years whites are going to wake. And when that happens, we are going to start kicking asses like we did up until we were stupid enough to free you.

Everything you have is because someone other than a nigger invented it or gave it to you. That education? No nigger even knew what the written word was until he was taken as a slave. There was no nigger civilization to destroy because niggers destroy everything before we can get there.

Pretend your "race" has contributed all you like. I dont even classify you as f***ing human, and thats because you have contributed nothing to humanity. You were living in trees when we found you, and you will be living in trees when we cast you out. Your time is coming and you will gets whats coming for being the ungrateful, insufferable, hateful c**ts that you are. Its our own fault for thinking we could take the jungle out of the nigger, but like everything the white man does, he will fix his mistakes sooner rather than later.

Now f**k off you stupid porch monkey. Go find some black power forum where you can revise history to find some sort of relevance.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm

* YAWN *
* YAWN *
* YAWN *

"My race is better than you race."

"No, my race is better because your race is evil."

"No, your race is inferior."

"But my race built civilization"

"No it was MY race that built civilization"

"Your race created all the diseases"

"Your race is inferior"

"But we were here first so we are superior."

"etc"

This racial bullshit just goes on and on and on. It gets nowhere.

To many of the black people on this thread - You are racist scum
To many of the white people on this thread - You are racist scum

This thread reminds me a lot of this clip:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEHZdxkOfo[/youtube]

Racist white people and racist black people getting nowhere.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests