Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Wherever whites go feminism soon follows

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Maker55 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:* YAWN *
* YAWN *
* YAWN *

"My race is better than you race."

"No, my race is better because your race is evil."

"No, your race is inferior."

"But my race built civilization"

"No it was MY race that built civilization"

"Your race created all the diseases"

"Your race is inferior"

"But we were here first so we are superior."

"etc"

This racial bullshit just goes on and on and on. It gets nowhere.

To many of the black people on this thread - You are racist scum
To many of the white people on this thread - You are racist scum

This thread reminds me a lot of this clip:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEHZdxkOfo[/youtube]

Racist white people and racist black people getting nowhere.


That's what I am talking about.

I have said NOTHING that is racist.

The only one saying racist names is WHOREMONGER. He will be in the Guiness book of World Records for using racial epithets.

You should get on Whoremonger just like you're getting on Outside of the Box.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am







Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Maker55 wrote:
That's what I am talking about.

I have said NOTHING that is racist.


To me, I believe that some of what you said insinuated that blacks are morally superior to whites, and hence can be determined as racism. Blacks are capable of moral atrocities as well except they have done it against their own kind (e.g. Rwanda genocide). In different circumstances, I believe the same kinds of people who cause these atrocities would have no hesitation in doing it to other races as well.

I don't want to start another argument. I just wish to point out that I disagree that you have said NOTHING that is racist. So however you respond to this I'll leave it at that.

In any case, your comments added flames to this pointless thread. Though I can emphasise with you, because you were obviously hurt by what some other posters had said.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Maker55 wrote:The only one saying racist names is WHOREMONGER. He will be in the Guiness book of World Records for using racial epithets.

You should get on Whoremonger just like you're getting on Outside of the Box.


Whoremonger is white racist trash, and should be banned as well. I was also addressing Whoremonger. The reason I was getting onto OTB more is for these reasons:

a - He has posted many more times, in many more threads. This means he has both caused more trouble, and is more noticeable
b - He began this thread in the first place, which is nothing but a racial taunt
c - I get more more impassioned when whites are slandered than blacks, so I notice it more (This is natural, YOU would get more impassioned when blacks are slandered because it goes straight to your heart, whereas if whites get slandered it wouldn't).

I think this is a great forum, and I hate to see that it come to this. This forum is about mens rights, yet here we are bickering about race. There really is no point to all of this. We are all born as we are... You didn't choose to be black. I didn't choose to be white.

I don't mean to be self-righteous about all of this. I am guilty of racism also. There is not a single person who is not 100% racism free. I just wish we could all have respect for one another.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Voice of Reason » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Winston has now banned OTB, so hopefully this saga will end.

Sorry if I said anything to you that was unfair or offensive. I have nothing against you.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Maker55 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
That's what I am talking about.

I have said NOTHING that is racist.


To me, I believe that some of what you said insinuated that blacks are morally superior to whites, and hence can be determined as racism. Blacks are capable of moral atrocities as well except they have done it against their own kind (e.g. Rwanda genocide). In different circumstances, I believe the same kinds of people who cause these atrocities would have no hesitation in doing it to other races as well.

I don't want to start another argument. I just wish to point out that I disagree that you have said NOTHING that is racist. So however you respond to this I'll leave it at that.

In any case, your comments added flames to this pointless thread. Though I can emphasise with you, because you were obviously hurt by what some other posters had said.


Morally superior?

You whites are so used to being on top that when any more challenges the notion that whites started civilization, you say it's racist.

The truth hurts, blacks started civilization and this goes beyond what potential we have for evil. All races do evil but Africa is the oldest and first civilization on this planet.

But it's ok for whites to continue saying that the Egyptians were white, when they obviously were not.

I said nothing to the effect that blacks are superior to whites. Only stating the truth.

However, no other race of people have spread so much death and destruction worldwide as whites and if you're offended by it then it's only the truth.

And because of the elite whites that's why we have feminism and all of this female worship.

You and the rest of the whites need a different education than the one you were brought up with.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:59 am

Okay.

Now hopefully this pointless thread can end.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Whoremonger » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Maker55 wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
That's what I am talking about.

I have said NOTHING that is racist.


To me, I believe that some of what you said insinuated that blacks are morally superior to whites, and hence can be determined as racism. Blacks are capable of moral atrocities as well except they have done it against their own kind (e.g. Rwanda genocide). In different circumstances, I believe the same kinds of people who cause these atrocities would have no hesitation in doing it to other races as well.

I don't want to start another argument. I just wish to point out that I disagree that you have said NOTHING that is racist. So however you respond to this I'll leave it at that.

In any case, your comments added flames to this pointless thread. Though I can emphasise with you, because you were obviously hurt by what some other posters had said.


Morally superior?

You whites are so used to being on top that when any more challenges the notion that whites started civilization, you say it's racist.

The truth hurts, blacks started civilization and this goes beyond what potential we have for evil. All races do evil but Africa is the oldest and first civilization on this planet.

But it's ok for whites to continue saying that the Egyptians were white, when they obviously were not.

I said nothing to the effect that blacks are superior to whites. Only stating the truth.

However, no other race of people have spread so much death and destruction worldwide as whites and if you're offended by it then it's only the truth.

And because of the elite whites that's why we have feminism and all of this female worship.

You and the rest of the whites need a different education than the one you were brought up with.


You are an idiot, although being a dumb nigger it does not surprise me.

Africa was a civilisation? Its a f***ing continent you tool. Just because modern border demarcation classifies Egypt as African does not make then Egyptians Nubian. The birth of civilisation was Sumer you f***ing degenerate fool.

The Egyptians left their mummified corpses. Those corpses left preserved DNA. That DNA is European and Semetic! Its there for the whole world to see. Its in the DNA! They were "Old European" which is a type of European genetic marker of which 4 base markers exist. They are also Semetic, which is a base marker in Arabs, Persians and Semites. The Egyptians were a mix of Euro and Semite, with Semite coming into the equation during the Hyksos invasions which drove the Egyptians South in Ethiopia!

YOU ARE A f***ing IDIOT.

The out of Africa theory was debunked. Countless times, liberals dont want to accept it, neither do coons. There was interbreeding with other hominids, African DNA shows ZERO cross matching. That interbreeding resulted in different brain function. Cognitive abilities that led to other races steaming ahead of you. YOU ARE INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR

IQ
IQ
IQ

Hence why there never was African civilization. When the white man came, you never had the wheel or even written language, let alone civilization. What, you created civilization and its just disappeared did it? Where is it? Why did it not flourish like it did everywhere else when no one had been into Africa until the f***ing 1600's?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You were left to your own devices on the richest, most fertile continent on the planet and the best you could come up with was a pointy stick and f***ing gang rape. Even being on the verge of civilisation led to nothing because its beyond you.

YOU ARE PART OF A RACE THAT IS BENEATH EVERY OTHER RACE ON THE PLANET

You are a nigger with a chip on your shoulder. Your people are a plague. Your free ride will end. Whitey is growing tired of your shit. You contribute nothing, all you do is take. A more useless animal does not exist than the nigger. If I was religious I would consider you Gods curse

f**k you for thinking you can spew your nigger lies and bile without a response. Maybe in most places, but not today you f***ing savage.

________________

Voice of Reason. I am a white African. And I have seen these murderous beasts at their best in their own backyard. They are savage, inhuman and lack the empathy that comes naturally to people. They are sub human and all you need to do is look at what happens around them. Destruction, despair, violence, degradation. They are legally retarded and the best thing we could do is ship them all back, build a wall around the place and let nature sort them out. They will be back in the trees within 50 years, and the rest of the world can get on without their burden.

Guys like you will wake up one day. Detroit is a taste of whats to come, and all the education in the world for them wont save you from their true nature. My frank talk may disgust you, but deep down you would be concerned that I may be right.

Stop fighting it, embrace it, stop deluding yourself. They will not do you the same favour, its not in their nature too
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby Whoremonger » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 am

Image
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:06 am

Wow whoremonger, chill with the racism dude! No need to disparage Black people on this forum, as we're all on the same team regardless of skin color! You're going to get banned if you don't tone down the rhetoric. You're actions are only proving Maker's point about White people and their racism! What is with all the racist white males on this forum?

Whoremonger, you said you're White African: are you Dutch, South African, or Boer? If you are, then I guess I can partially understand your anger towards Black people because I'm aware of the murders and killings going on in Africa towards white people on a daily basis; the situation is reversed from the racial situation in the United States--in that Whites are the ones being discriminated by Blacks and are the minority in Africa. But that should not make you be consumed with hatred! I say the same thing about African Americans in their hatred towards whites--just because of past injustices, that should not dictate your prejudices in the present time!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Whoremonger » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:31 am

Sorry bud, dont care if I am banned. I am sick to death of Negroes who think they can fabricate history and have license to attack whites or asians with their "woe is me" bullshit. This racist f**k I am dealing with is getting a lesson now and I will no longer beat around the bush with them. I have gone beyond breaking point, I am one of hundreds of thousands (look how right wing Europe is going) and its not finished. We are getting started again.

Its not just Europe either. Asia is getting in on it too. Everyone is sick of the nigger.

The fact that both these c**ts feel they have the right to say some of the things they have given the fact that the come from a backward, savage race irritates me no end. My views are not based on feelings, they are based on clear scientific evidence and history. History they have to ignore because they have contributed nothing whatsoever. You try to uplift these monkeys and this is the thanks you get? I know their true nature, and its anything but human.

They treat each other like animal and their own children worse than shit. Their levels of cruelty are unmatched, and its civilian on civilian which happens no where else to that degree. A more vile, disgusting filth cannot exist on the planet and the sooner they are expelled and left to kill each other off the better. Cut the aid, cut the immigration, cut the welfare, cut the investment, cut them off.

I just refuse to accommodate them any longer or spare their feelings. Race was an issue these two f***ing niggers decided to raise, so if they want to take the gloves off lets take them off. If not for Asians, Semites and WHites, the animals would still be living in mud huts coating their walls with cow shit instead of posting on an internet forum

Although even thats new, we gave them the cow too

Let Maker look himself in the mirror and know. He is a f***ing animal, he will never be the equal of any white man, asian man or semetic man, and the only reason he breathes is because between us we let it happen. If his entire race died off of AIDS or Ebola tomorrow, the world would be a better place overnight.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby Chad N. Froyda » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 am

FYI, anytime a white male is on the internet bragging about collective White Achievement you can rest assured that person is a failure on every individual level. Professionally, these guys are not the astronauts and Nobel scientists that they align themselves with solely on the basis of sharing the same skin color, these types are usually stuck doing menial type shit work at a low wages (waiters, janitors, stock boys at a grocery store, etc). Sexually, they can't get the type of woman they desire while some men in those so called unsuccessful inferior mud races don't have that problem.

Instead of fixing their own lives, they are more than content to hide behind history and live vicariously through others accomplishments, not realizing that nobody gives a f**k that they share the same skin color as the Wright Brothers or Charles Babbage. Genius by proxy isn't worth shit, especially when you are a dumbass with nothing to contribute to others on an individual level.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 am

Postby odbo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 am

Chad N. Froyda wrote:FYI, anytime a white male is on the internet bragging about collective White Achievement you can rest assured that person is a failure on every individual level. Professionally, these guys are not the astronauts and Nobel scientists that they align themselves with solely on the basis of sharing the same skin color, these types are usually stuck doing menial type shit work at a low wages (waiters, janitors, stock boys at a grocery store, etc). Sexually, they can't get the type of woman they desire while some men in those so called unsuccessful inferior mud races don't have that problem.

Instead of fixing their own lives, they are more than content to hide behind history and live vicariously through others accomplishments, not realizing that nobody gives a f**k that they share the same skin color as the Wright Brothers or Charles Babbage. Genius by proxy isn't worth shit, especially when you are a dumbass with nothing to contribute to others on an individual level.


Who the f**k are you troll? What's the matter can't stand an opposing opinion? Just had to make an account to post your ad-hominems, rationalizations and projections. Facts don't lie. Niggers and liberals love to dish out anti-white claims but can't take it when confronted with the truth or their own hypocrisy and go ape shit. It's time to grow up, the world doesn't revolve around you.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Whoremonger » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Shows you how stupid they are doesnt it?

Its white privilege when he needs laws passed to compete because he is too f***ing stupid to do it on his own, but then when whites acknowledge the superiority and achievement we are told not to ride on the coat tails of the successful few

So they punish us for the successful few when it suits them, berate us for the successful few when it does not.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Postby Rebel_man_UK » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 pm

THIS IS FOR YOU WHOREMONGER!

Image

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
Rebel_man_UK
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 am
Location: London

Postby Whoremonger » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 am

Hows multicultural Britain working out for you Rebel?

Are you enjoying your rapidly declining middle class and the endless assault on your culture? Are you looking to flee like the rest of your Pom brethren who are sick of welfare bludgers and a capital city that is now 85% foreign? Hows Birmingham looking these days? More and more like Detroit and Atlanta?

Please, let me know how your progressive stance is working out for you and yours. We are all dying to hear about this wonderful thing called diversity and multiculturalism.

Show us how successful it can be. Please, save me from my ignorance.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:11 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests