Global Dating vs. PUA Methods

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Global Dating vs. PUA Methods

Post by DarrenFW »

I've done both - PUA for five years and Global Dating for one year. And I can honestly tell you guys that Global Dating in one year has gotten me further than all five years of approaching girls and bars and in the daytime.
And the reason is simple: the environment. All other things are secondary in my opinion.

I want to reach out to guys with the same fervor and enthusiasm as I had when Pick Up was more popular and tell them that there's a better solution.
However, when I talk about these things, I get nods but the guys then say "that seems like alot of work." or "that's a long way to go just to get a girlfriend/fiance."

I remember seeing something on T.E.D. one time on Youtube. If you haven't checked out TED Talks, go to Youtube RIGHT NOW! Just kidding...:)
Anyway, this particular episode had a guy who put up an equation on the board.

Odds of something happening X the payoff = the amount of joy/happiness

So in other words, the payoff or reward is weighed and so is the chance of something occurring. What if I won the lottery? Well that's a big payoff but the chances of it occurring are slim to none.

Its been my experience in the United States that the girls you can "get" are rare and at best if you are average looks, money, status; you can expect a girlfriend maybe once every six months or so.
If you work hard, assuming you're not a menace to society, the odds go up.

I spent a long time doing nearly everything I knew about dating- speed dating, online dating, Pickup, two dating agencies, college and even dating my sister's friends.
None of it worked. So for years, I am ashamed to admit, I was single with the occasional fling or women of negotiable affection.

If you count up all that time, its really dreadful. Its pitiful. You would think I would just quit and just resolve to be a happy bachelor....

But I went to The Philippines!

Now 2 whole weeks in The Philippines was all it took. 2 WEEKS!! My last ditch effort to find a wife paid off.
I am happy to admit we are approved for the K1 Visa and soon she will be here in Texas with me.

If you read this, I am not trying to brag or to promote my website or even to be a downer with the previous description.

My purpose here is to help those in need. I am trying to provide guys out there who have lost all hope with some convincing proof that Global Dating Works!
And it works WELL.

So to all those guys who say its "too far" or "too expensive" or "alot of work", they are wrong. At least from my perspective, it is far more expensive and more work IF YOU DON'T GO OVERSEAS.

So get your ass overseas.

-DarrenFW
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That's an inspiring story Darren!

I've had some success overseas. Well certainly more than I've had in the UK. I've met some fabulously exotic women in China and Japan. It's a shame it didn't work out with the first girl I met. She went on to marry an American guy and her husband is one lucky man!

A guy in my work has just had another baby by his Chinese wife. Now he has two amazingly beautiful mixed babies.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Global Dating vs. PUA Methods

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

DarrenFW,
I would advise you AGAINST bringing a woman back into the US.

You are FAR better off to go and live in a country where the women are decent and the current legislation does not favour women so heavily.

Even poor black african taxi drivers tell me this......my poor black african taxi drivers think us western white men are stupid beyond belief in our opinions about women. Their fathers did them the favour of telling them about the true nature of women.

In the west we are sold the lie of "good women". There are "good women" and "bad women" like there are "good men" and "bad men". It is best not to look at it like that. Sure, women vary in character but I do not see that as "good" or "bad". Women are far more selfish and self centered than men....and this is not explained to us as lads. Women are looking out for number 1. Themselves. That is how it is.

Do not be surprised if you bring her back and you are subject to false allegations etc.

I do not intend to live in the west again and I would NEVER bring a woman from eastern europe into the west. If I need to travel to an english speaking country to work then if I had a woman she might come for the holiday....but I won't live there because the guvments are criminal cartels and I am hated on, despised, and dis-respected merely because I am a man.

I agree that dating in the non english speaking world is FAR better than the english speaking world. I did not date ANY women while I was in the UK for the better part of 2 years. I found the women unattractive because of their level of hatred....go figure...a man does not find someone who hates him attractive. Who would have thought, eh?

As far as PUA style techniques go. I can do that be be alpha and pick up women. But I do not want to. I had a friend who asked me about the "thrill of the chase" and the "excitement of finding someone new". For me these two things do not exist. I do not "chase" women. It is beneath my dignity. I am by far the most valuable party so they should chase me. And I actually do not like meeting new women and doing the whole "establish relationship" thing. I find it a tedious and uninteresting process that is far closer to pulling teeth than to an enjoyable experience.

It is almost surreal that I have dated a lot of women (for me) these last 4 years but I have come to realise that the woman who pursued me when I was suicidal and the LAST thing I was looking for was "another woman" is actually the one that I have settled on and chosen. If she does not come to her senses and choose me in return I am not at all sure I would be bothered chasing any others. Why is the point? Women bring so little value to a man like me.

When I ask women "what do you offer a man like me" most have no answer at all. Only ONE woman has so far answered that question sensibly...my fav#3.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

DarrenFW wrote:I've done both - PUA for five years and Global Dating for one year. And I can honestly tell you guys that Global Dating in one year has gotten me further than all five years of approaching girls and bars and in the daytime.
And the reason is simple: the environment. All other things are secondary in my opinion.

I want to reach out to guys with the same fervor and enthusiasm as I had when Pick Up was more popular and tell them that there's a better solution.
However, when I talk about these things, I get nods but the guys then say "that seems like alot of work." or "that's a long way to go just to get a girlfriend/fiance."

I remember seeing something on T.E.D. one time on Youtube. If you haven't checked out TED Talks, go to Youtube RIGHT NOW! Just kidding...:)
Anyway, this particular episode had a guy who put up an equation on the board.

Odds of something happening X the payoff = the amount of joy/happiness

So in other words, the payoff or reward is weighed and so is the chance of something occurring. What if I won the lottery? Well that's a big payoff but the chances of it occurring are slim to none.

Its been my experience in the United States that the girls you can "get" are rare and at best if you are average looks, money, status; you can expect a girlfriend maybe once every six months or so.
If you work hard, assuming you're not a menace to society, the odds go up.

I spent a long time doing nearly everything I knew about dating- speed dating, online dating, Pickup, two dating agencies, college and even dating my sister's friends.
None of it worked. So for years, I am ashamed to admit, I was single with the occasional fling or women of negotiable affection.

If you count up all that time, its really dreadful. Its pitiful. You would think I would just quit and just resolve to be a happy bachelor....

But I went to The Philippines!

Now 2 whole weeks in The Philippines was all it took. 2 WEEKS!! My last ditch effort to find a wife paid off.
I am happy to admit we are approved for the K1 Visa and soon she will be here in Texas with me.

If you read this, I am not trying to brag or to promote my website or even to be a downer with the previous description.

My purpose here is to help those in need. I am trying to provide guys out there who have lost all hope with some convincing proof that Global Dating Works!
And it works WELL.

So to all those guys who say its "too far" or "too expensive" or "alot of work", they are wrong. At least from my perspective, it is far more expensive and more work IF YOU DON'T GO OVERSEAS.

So get your ass overseas.

-DarrenFW
Nice summary of the differences, Darren. Those who say it is too much time and energy and money are IMO wrong. I know many guys who spent thousands of dollars on PUA courses and training and videos and for many all they have in the end are - the videos.

I just spoke to a co-worker and we were talking about how was our Fathers Day. He said, "Mine was great. My wife and kids left me alone almost the entire day. My wife invited me to have tea with her gf and I said hell no." I can imagine in the future Darren, that celebrating a holiday with your Filipina wife will not be being left alone and happy that the shrew left you alone. It will be a happy day spent with someone who loves you, respects you and values you. That certainly is more than worth a trip or two to the Philippines.

Darren you're a lucky guy!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

PUA is retarded. I have a buddy who has been super into the Mystery/DeAngelo methods for several years. His brain is fried on this stuff. He's gotten a few gfs over the years, but they were pretty low-quality. I've seen him work his system on a few of my female friends and he just sort of comes off as a tool. It's pretty silly and immature. He tried working the PUA magic on my 23-year-old Chinese friend and she asked me later (through her 1st gen/ESL accent) "you're friend is a player, isn't he? He try to make me look like I'm easy girl. He's pretty weird, why he into that player stuff?" I couldn't stop laughing!! :P
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

davewe wrote: Nice summary of the differences, Darren. Those who say it is too much time and energy and money are IMO wrong. I know many guys who spent thousands of dollars on PUA courses and training and videos and for many all they have in the end are - the videos.

I just spoke to a co-worker and we were talking about how was our Fathers Day. He said, "Mine was great. My wife and kids left me alone almost the entire day. My wife invited me to have tea with her gf and I said hell no." I can imagine in the future Darren, that celebrating a holiday with your Filipina wife will not be being left alone and happy that the shrew left you alone. It will be a happy day spent with someone who loves you, respects you and values you. That certainly is more than worth a trip or two to the Philippines.

Darren you're a lucky guy!
Thanks Dave.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Being good with women is more so something that is done intuitively rather than through learned theoretical techniques. The reason some men are bad with women is largely because when interacting with them they spend too much time thinking about what to say rather than letting it naturally flow in the moment, so teaching mind-based techniques is really counter productive. I've even seen one or two PUA gurus teach a mix of PUA and spirituality, which is the most paradoxical thing ever.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

PUA is mostly geared toward casual one-night hookups. Global dating is geared toward serious relationships/marriage. That is the distinction as I understand it.

PUA is mostly the province of young guys around 18-27 y.o. Young guys have to resort to PUA because they have the least amount of options, they face a shortage of women because women their age are dating older men, so their dating situation is extremely difficult, but they have a lot of energy. PUA offers these young guys a chance to burn some fuel while attempting to get a shot at girls who are very scarce in their age bracket. Guys 30+ dislike PUA and scoff at it, but that's because they have more options at this stage so they're not as desperate.

Another thing is that young guys aren't thinking about marriage yet, so global dating is too serious for what they're looking for (which is experimentation and learning about women). Thus, they go for PUA while older guys will consider global dating.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

lavezzi wrote:Being good with women is more so something that is done intuitively rather than through learned theoretical techniques. The reason some men are bad with women is largely because when interacting with them they spend too much time thinking about what to say rather than letting it naturally flow in the moment, so teaching mind-based techniques is really counter productive. I've even seen one or two PUA gurus teach a mix of PUA and spirituality, which is the most paradoxical thing ever.
+1
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Talking to filipinas online is way better than talking to ANY western women. I've received more respect and love within the last 6 months while talking to filipinas, than I have in all my life being around western women so far. It doesn't even matter if the women are trying to scam you... If they invest a lot of time in you, that's more than what western women spare for even the bad boys out there!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

C.J. wrote:Talking to filipinas online is way better than talking to ANY western women. I've received more respect and love within the last 6 months while talking to filipinas, than I have in all my life being around western women so far. It doesn't even matter if the women are trying to scam you... If they invest a lot of time in you, that's more than what western women spare for even the bad boys out there!

I agree 100% it's better to spend time talking to foreign women who won't be demanding impossible standards than waste a single cent on an american spoiled lil princess. Bad boys and players can keep these spoiled lil princesses. Like many of you guys I am done with american women and instead of using PUA tactics I just pretty much reject AW even if they are gorgeous. Reason why I do it? Because it shows them that even the regular guy aka point dexter is not desperate to be with them and even not willing to wait for them after they get banged by everyone out there.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I got scared watching a TV show about rinsers (women who get men to buy them shit in return for having a young woman's time and attention).

The funny thing is, none of the women were anywhere as interesting as the foreign women I've met.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

DarrenFW wrote: women of negotiable affection.
I believe this might be the most amusing euphemism I've ever seen.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

xiongmao wrote: The funny thing is, none of the women were anywhere as interesting as the foreign women I've met.
My experience too.....eastern european women I meet over 30 know how to carry on a conversation....it might be a little scatter brained but it is FAR in advance of anything a western woman is going to talk about...
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!