Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Are ladyboys awesome?

Yes
30%
No they are not!
70%

Total votes: 40

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Post by OutWest » April 11th, 2018, 6:13 pm

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 12:47 am
xiongmao wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 11:13 am
I will end up marrying one as I am foreveralone.jpg in China so maybe a ladyboy is my only option now.

It has to be said though that they are generally smarter and much more fun than Thai women. Well that's what I learnt from drinking in lady and ladyboy bars in Bangkok (I spent half of 2013 doing precisely this).

It would be fun to bring my ladyboy partner to live with me in my Chinese school. Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here, despite there being plenty of non-hetero students. Today I did a dating themed lesson and I didn't realise one of the dating profiles I was using was for a dude seeking a dude!!! I wonder if that will get reported back to our party overlords?
How can you be foreveralone in China? I thought you had good dating opportunities? Have all the girls gone missing? ;-)
It is usually just a case of true colors... Goats anyone?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » April 11th, 2018, 6:13 pm

publicduende wrote:
xiongmao wrote:
I will end up marrying one as I am foreveralone.jpg in China so maybe a ladyboy is my only option now.

It has to be said though that they are generally smarter and much more fun than Thai women. Well that's what I learnt from drinking in lady and ladyboy bars in Bangkok (I spent half of 2013 doing precisely this).

It would be fun to bring my ladyboy partner to live with me in my Chinese school. Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here, despite there being plenty of non-hetero students. Today I did a dating themed lesson and I didn't realise one of the dating profiles I was using was for a dude seeking a dude!!! I wonder if that will get reported back to our party overlords?
How can you be foreveralone in China? I thought you had good dating opportunities? Have all the girls gone missing? ;-)

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » April 11th, 2018, 6:14 pm

publicduende wrote:
xiongmao wrote: