Should Winston date or experiment with Ladyboys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes, Winston should date ladyboys exclusively.
63%
No, Winston should stick with his hand.
38%

Total votes: 24
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I'm totally serious here.

Winston is only interested in the things i'm about to list below and it seems Ladyboys fulfill all his criteria for an intimate partner:

1) Emotional fulfillment. Winston wants someone who constantly showers approval and attention on him. Ladyboys are similarly starved for attention and a lot of them want a real male boyfriend who will overlook their issues.

2) Illusion. Some ladyboys are quite attractive by any metric. Winston wants the ideal woman.

3) Lifestyle. Winston does not want to get married and views long term attachment as a burden. Many ladyboys will fulfill his sexual needs while giving him adequate space. Pregnancy is not a concern.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dude, I'm not gay.

Why didn't you put "Winston should date normal girls" as a poll option? :P

I'll bet you knew that that girl I met was a ladyboy all along, you just didn't want to tell me because you wanted me to go for it and make a fool out of myself later. Didn't you? Come on, fess up!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, maybe he should broaden his horizons.

BTW, men who are interested in ladyboys are for the most part, not gay.

I've never dated a ladyboy, but I quite like the idea of mindblowing sex, then you can both crack open a beer and watch the soccer on TV.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

xiongmao wrote:Ha ha ha, maybe he should broaden his horizons.

BTW, men who are interested in ladyboys are for the most part, not gay.

I've never dated a ladyboy, but I quite like the idea of mindblowing sex, then you can both crack open a beer and watch the soccer on TV.
LMFAO!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Dude, I'm not gay.
I never said you were!
Regular girls don't seem to jive with your lifestyle and base attractiveness.
I'll bet you knew that that girl I met was a ladyboy all along, you just didn't want to tell me because you wanted me to go for it and make a fool out of myself later. Didn't you? Come on, fess up!
Was she a ladyboy or not? I said I had my doubts one way or another but I would never purposely mislead you in this way. That's just not how I do things.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

WHAT KIND OF f***ing THREAD IS THIS? Repatriate, are you that thirsty for interesting topics?

Dude, you usually have pretty stellar posts, but you sound like you are mad bored over there, lad!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I think Winston should experiment with ladyboys. :)

Doing so is NOT gay, according to every other guy who does it. :) And ladyboys dress pretty well, so you won't have to rationalize your attraction, they DO look better than the local women in some cases. And when you've done it all(and not exactly content with just that), going into sexy trap territory will not only be informative and help complete your life's knowledge base, it'll allow you to relate to others who've been with ladyboys, experiences of which you can share here with us.

And of course, you can totally quit whenever you want... ;)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
I never said you were!
Was she a ladyboy or not? I said I had my doubts one way or another but I would never purposely mislead you in this way. That's just not how I do things.
Maybe not in Taiwan or the USA, but in some other countries, regular girls do like me. Don't generalize. Taiwan is not the rest of the world, fortunately. It's a conservative picky aberration.

Instead of asking me to experiment with ladyboys, why don't you? You are in Thailand, and in a perfect position to do so. You shouldn't ask a man to do something that you wouldn't. To do so is hypocritical.

Dude, didn't you see the revelation in that thread about that Thai ladyboy? Go to the end of it and see the last post where the mystery was solved.

Still waiting for you to admit that you were wrong and not infallible...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
I never said you were!
Maybe not in Taiwan or the USA, but in some other countries, regular girls do like me. Don't generalize. Taiwan is not the rest of the world, fortunately. It's a conservative picky aberration.

Instead of asking me to experiment with ladyboys, why don't you? You are in Thailand, and in a perfect position to do so. You shouldn't ask a man to do something that you wouldn't. To do so is hypocritical.

Dude, didn't you see the revelation in that thread about that Thai ladyboy? Go to the end of it and see the last post where the mystery was solved.

Still waiting for you to admit that you were wrong and not infallible...
I never got this Winston. You met the girl/guy/ladyboy but somehow it's the fault of someone on HA who should have known? You opened up this can of worms by
extolling her beauty and possible interest in you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

davewe wrote: I never got this Winston. You met the girl/guy/ladyboy but somehow it's the fault of someone on HA who should have known? You opened up this can of worms by
When did I say that? Why do you have a habit of misunderstanding me?

I didn't say Repatriate was at fault. I said that I am guessing that he knew all along that she was a ladyboy, but withheld it from me. If not, then he's not such a great Thai expert, since a number of other guys and friends of mine, told me that she was obviously a ladyboy. If they knew it, how could our resident Thai expert, Repatriate, not know it?

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote: I never got this Winston. You met the girl/guy/ladyboy but somehow it's the fault of someone on HA who should have known? You opened up this can of worms by

I didn't say Repatriate was at fault. I said that I am guessing that he knew all along that she was a ladyboy, but withheld it from me. If not, then he's not such a great Thai expert, since a number of other guys and friends of mine, told me that she was obviously a ladyboy. If they knew it, how could our resident Thai expert, Repatriate, not know it?
The point of course was if u could not tell in meeting her why assume someone else should know based on a photo?

You are the only one who appears to misunderstand. Its not an issue of who is the cultural expert. Why not man up, admit u got fooled by a pretty ladyboy and leave it at that?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Davewe,
Yes I did get fooled by a ladyboy. I've never seen one that convincing before. I have no problem admitting that.

But Repatriate has a problem admitting that he was wrong, when he argued that she was a real girl. Remember? Why don't you get on his case about that Davewe? Why only pick on me? Double standard?

My point was, if other guys told me that they could see that she was obviously a ladyboy, then how come Repatriate couldn't? Even Ann, that Taiwanese lady that Repatriate said was wrong, could tell.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
Winston wrote:

The point of course was if u could not tell in meeting her why assume someone else should know based on a photo?

You are the only one who appears to misunderstand. Its not an issue of who is the cultural expert. Why not man up, admit u got fooled by a pretty ladyboy and leave it at that?

Many a drunken sailor....

Leave it at that.

Outwest