Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is PUA for psychopaths and sociopaths?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fox » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 am

because the whole art of PUA is being cold, calculating and manipulative.

that's often the only way a nerd or a shy guy can get western women to respond...

most guys who go to the bootcamps and seminars are nerds or shy guys.

There were already books written before about improving your style, social skills and confidence before
PUA was invented But for the average\shy guy it's not enough to get western women to respond
so they try PUA.

Of course out of all the guys that go to a bootcamp the % of those who will become successful is not high.
Most will just stay frustrated and look for the next best product.

And Yea the bootcamps prices are very high and it pisses me off that dating Gurus play on guys
insecurities and promise them the world (while most guys won't have the results promised).

But then again: it's a business after all just like other businesses...

It's no different than the get rich quick scams or law of attraction programs who promise you the world.
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:51 am

For the thousands these nerds are blowing on sub par western women they could be saving up a nice fat nest egg to buy a summer condo overseas to reside in part of the year.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Sun May 19, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 pm

eurobrat wrote:How much are condo's in a decent part of Asia? How easy is it to get loans and purchase one?

In Thailand a studio to 1 br condo will run anywhere from $45,000 and up. You can find some quite nice condos for the $75k range. That's well within the affordability range for someone middle class and gainfully employed. Loans are difficult to get but it's not hard to save a decent amount to buy in cash.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby fox » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Repatriate wrote:For the thousands these nerds are blowing on sub par western women they could be saving up a nice fat nest egg to buy a summer condo overseas to reside in part of the year.

Yea it sure it better than to blow off your money on boot camps or going out every night to try and get with snobby \ bitchy women.
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Winston's naive question sparked a great thread.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lavezzi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:56 pm

I think Winston really meant is it sociopathic for guys to want to f**k and chuck dozens of women. The answer is technically yes, but a wholly understandable yes. When all of men's roles are taken away from them including their natural sense of responsibility for their environment, an every man for himself culture emerges where honor is redundant and women are seen solely as a commodity to be consumed.

We are the one and only consciousness; no different from a plant or a stone. There is nothing to gain from our experiences in this human body other than the survival of it. Sex offers only a teeny tiny bit of superficial pleasure. I feel sorry for men so immersed in the time-based illusion of separation they are overlooking their true contented nature and are in constant search of unnecessary fulfillment through validation from sexual relations; basically no different from a computer acting out it's programming. There is a bigger picture available, it's just a matter of looking at it. When this is done, there'll be a mourning period of all the time wasted on the previous lifestyle of constant catering to an IMAGINED image of one self.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 pm

lavezzi wrote:I think Winston really meant is it sociopathic for guys to want to f**k and chuck dozens of women. The answer is technically yes, but a wholly understandable yes. When all of men's roles are taken away from them including their natural sense of responsibility for their environment, an every man for himself culture emerges where honor is redundant and women are seen solely as a commodity to be consumed.

We are the one and only consciousness; no different from a plant or a stone. There is nothing to gain from our experiences in this human body other than the survival of it. Sex offers only a teeny tiny bit of superficial pleasure. I feel sorry for men so immersed in the time-based illusion of separation they are overlooking their true contented nature and are in constant search of unnecessary fulfillment through validation from sexual relations; basically no different from a computer acting out it's programming. There is a bigger picture available, it's just a matter of looking at it. When this is done, there'll be a mourning period of all the time wasted on the previous lifestyle of constant catering to an IMAGINED image of one self.

lavezzi,
remember it was WOMEN who demanded to be LIBERATED from the "comfortable concentration camp" because it gave them "the disease with no name".

So it was WOMEN who removed the role of the men as father, husband and provider. I am a good example of that. Since divorce I have worked less than 10 months in FOUR YEARS. I could NEVER do that when I was married. I could have had a LOT MORE time off work if I did not spend so much money helping men like you and the other men here.

If I had turned my back on my fellow men and just gone about my business I would be very well off.

Even though I HAVE stopped to help other men how am I treated in the west? I am mostly disrespected by other men and hated by most women. I am hated by some men.

Yet..in FOUR YEARS I have only been corrected ONCE and that was on the issue of the EO JFK issued with respect to silver backed notes.

Men can not fault what I have presented so they hate on me instead. And then they wonder why no men want to help them. They wonder why it is a dog eat dog world when those who want help attack those who offer it.

The west is dystopic beyond all repair in my opinion. The sooner it crashes the better...I am now looking just to assist the men who join CAF or MBA....and I will insist on being paid because men only value paid help......free help is hated on.

It is not WOMEN who destroyed western civilisation....it was FATHERS who did not keep their daughters under control.

And now pretty much all western people are psychopaths to the extent 99.9% of women and 99% of men agree that women can commit crimes against men and nothing should be done about that......

If anyone here wants to test the theory that 99% of MEN also condone women committing crimes just go over here http://tnsradio.ning.com/forum and ask the 3,000 or so assembled people why it is that the vast majority support my ex committing the crimes of perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse......because they do.

Men in the west deserve everything that is happening to them because they are too gutless to do anything about it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 pm

A member wrote off line and asked me questions...so I presume he does not want his username to be known.

This is what he asked me. I have removed comments that might identify him.

Peter, what you said sounds very interesting but I didn't understand your post

why are you disrespected by other men?

Are you saying it's men's fault that women became bitches?

when you said 'all western people are psychopaths' you meant women right?

what's the CAF \ MBA? I never heard of it?

what kind of help did you give other men that got them to disrespect you?

what did you mean by 'The west is dystopic beyond all repair in my opinion. The sooner it crashes the better...'?

sorry I know it's a lot of questions but I found your post very interesting

I am disrespected by other men primarily because they are stupid and ignorant and arrogant about that stupidity and ignorance. They refuse to review the evidence that I have presented along with MANY other people and so disrespect me as an alternative to actually educating themselves.

Their imagination that they are some how better than me allows them to ignore what I am saying with a “clear conscienceâ€￾.

Yes. It is ALL MENS FAULT women became such bitches. The criminals in the guvment created new legislation which they falsely called laws to give women the OPPORTUNITY to abuse men criminally in the courts. Sure.

But it is the FATHERS of these women who ALLOW AND SUPPORT THEM to commit crimes. If the FATHERS of these women did not allow them to be CRIMINALS then the women would NOT BE BITCHES.

This is why call on men to call Bill Toal, Jennnifers father, on +61 2 69 25 40 41 and ask him directly why HE SUPPORTED his daughter committing crimes. I take the position that it is the FATHER of a child who is a criminal who is responsible for making sure that the CRIMINAL HE RAISED is brought to justice. It is the FATHERS obligation to make sure that HIS CHILDREN HE RAISED become a positive contribution to HIS SOCIETY and do not become burderns.

After all, it has been clearly PROVEN that MOTHERS are completely unable to take on that level of responsibility for their children, right?

I meant virtually ALL PEOPLE and not just men are now psychopaths in the west. A psychopath is someone who has no concern for those who are being victimised. In the west that is 99.9% of women and 99% of men. So no. Not just women.

CAF-MBA.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/

I have created the remedy that will allow any man in the English speaking world to live in freedom. I did this at the risk of my life. The Book “The Truth Be Toldâ€￾ is linked in my signature. My work puts the OPPORTUNITY of living in freedom in front of 400 MILLION men.

I am also testing this stuff in Germany. If successful then ALL people in the EU region will ALSO have the opportunity to live in freedom if they so choose.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Downloads.aspx

But to live in freedom the man MUST FREE HIMSELF. He can not be freed by “someone elseâ€￾. If he is freed by someone else then he becomes that mans slave.

So I have created a remedy that has the potential to improve the lives of TWO BILLION PEOPLE and perhaps MANY MORE. For this I am hated on by those very people as they are so stupid they do not even know they are slaves! LOL!!

I meant that in the west there is so much pervasive man-hatred, and men are such pussies, that 99% of MEN openly support criminal actions by women against men. Men will commit crimes against OTHER MEN simply on the basis that some woman claimed a man has “offendedâ€￾ her. Men will commit crimes against a man who has been falsely accused by a woman. Most cops and judges abusing men on the basis of false allegations are men.

In the west wrong is right, black is white, bad is good, stupidity is admired. It is a dystopic society to the extent that it is not able to be repaired in any way, shape or form in my opinion. The way forward is to create a NEW way of doing things and let the rotting carcase of western society collapse as it is about to do. That NEW way of doing things is described in detail here. Everything needed to launch a “new way of livingâ€￾ is documented in the links on this page.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Downloads.aspx

So far men continue to be so committed to their stupidity and ignorance that they refuse to join the MBA. And that is fine. The MBA is progressing just exactly as it is meant to be progressing. If there is one thing I know it is that my life is being used to usher in a new way of living for those few men who want to go forward into the future as free men, as sovereigns.

Those few men who go forward as sovereigns will defend themselves with deadly force if needed. Those men are the future. The future belongs to the few young men who are willing to join the MBA and create the future they want to live in. The rest of the young men who are sheeple? They are welcome to be the slaves of their masters in their guvments as is their choice. What they are NOT welcome to do is to interfere with members of the MBA.

Think of it this way. The police in each western country are the people who enforce the criminal legislation of the criminals in guvment. All that needs to happen is that these police are put on notice that the MBA will not tolerate members being criminally abused, the first who cops who do that are then put on trial and their houses taken off them lawfully…..if they do not accept this then they will be outlawed and subsequently killed.

How many dead cops will it take to ensure they leave MBA members alone? Not many. Cops are cowards. Cops are criminals. Cops are the lowest of the low scumbags in the western world. I despise cops and how they know they are serving criminals.

Too many men are complete pussies. I openly told Judge Griffin of the Irish Family Court that if he signed the order to unlawfully incarcerate me I would kill him. I meant it. So I was never arrested.

I was recently asked in Germany by a judge in his court why I wrote to him that I retain the right to carry any weapon I choose to carry and to use deadly force. I also noted to him that I guarateed the death of Judge Griffin if he unlawfully incarcerated me. I told the German Judge that I took my freedom very seriously and I would not tolerate being unlawfully kidnapped and incarcerated. I told him that in front of FOUR armed police officers.

How many men do you know who have the guts to tell a judge that if he signs an order to unlawfully incarcerate you that you will kill him?

THAT is another reason why I am disrespected by other men.

They are cowards and pussies and they do not like me showing that up in them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions