Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Multiple women in DIFFERENT countries Thread

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby drealm » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:05 am

I don't support polygamy.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm







Re: The Multiple women in DIFFERENT countries Thread

Postby davewe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:25 am

Renata wrote:
Rebel_man_UK wrote:Hi I am thinking of going abroad and even though I have a girlfriend here I am not satisfied as an alpha man should be. So I want to see what other parts of the world have to offer.
I am liking Mexico, any of you guys have a "situation" where you hop accross the border to visit your other "wives" or "girlfriends"
Really interested in finding out how you did it and how successful it has been! :wink:


most girls don't like sharing a man ... u know if the 'badboys' as u all call them, go abroad & mess around with the foreign girls that could screw up everything for the good guys; as is in the USA now.

Every action has a reaction ... foreign women might just get cold towards western men, then you all will be screaming 'feminism' lol .. it could happen.


I don't think any man or woman is committed to monogamy outside of marriage or a committed relationship. If you meet a girl in a foreign country she knows you are probably meeting other women and you know that she has another man or two somewhere.

If you require exclusivity you should get married, exchange promise rings, exchange vials of blood or some other such crap. Not that any of these are guarantees.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: The Multiple women in DIFFERENT countries Thread

Postby Renata » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:19 pm

davewe wrote:
Renata wrote:
Rebel_man_UK wrote:Hi I am thinking of going abroad and even though I have a girlfriend here I am not satisfied as an alpha man should be. So I want to see what other parts of the world have to offer.
I am liking Mexico, any of you guys have a "situation" where you hop accross the border to visit your other "wives" or "girlfriends"
Really interested in finding out how you did it and how successful it has been! :wink:


most girls don't like sharing a man ... u know if the 'badboys' as u all call them, go abroad & mess around with the foreign girls that could screw up everything for the good guys; as is in the USA now.

Every action has a reaction ... foreign women might just get cold towards western men, then you all will be screaming 'feminism' lol .. it could happen.


I don't think any man or woman is committed to monogamy outside of marriage or a committed relationship. If you meet a girl in a foreign country she knows you are probably meeting other women and you know that she has another man or two somewhere.

If you require exclusivity you should get married, exchange promise rings, exchange vials of blood or some other such crap. Not that any of these are guarantees.

I would rather be faithful than single ... the same goes for the guy I'm with he'll have to choose to be faithful' or ''single' 8) ... everyone's different I guess.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: The Multiple women in DIFFERENT countries Thread

Postby davewe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Renata wrote:
davewe wrote:
Renata wrote:
Rebel_man_UK wrote:Hi I am thinking of going abroad and even though I have a girlfriend here I am not satisfied as an alpha man should be. So I want to see what other parts of the world have to offer.
I am liking Mexico, any of you guys have a "situation" where you hop accross the border to visit your other "wives" or "girlfriends"
Really interested in finding out how you did it and how successful it has been! :wink:


most girls don't like sharing a man ... u know if the 'badboys' as u all call them, go abroad & mess around with the foreign girls that could screw up everything for the good guys; as is in the USA now.

Every action has a reaction ... foreign women might just get cold towards western men, then you all will be screaming 'feminism' lol .. it could happen.


I don't think any man or woman is committed to monogamy outside of marriage or a committed relationship. If you meet a girl in a foreign country she knows you are probably meeting other women and you know that she has another man or two somewhere.

If you require exclusivity you should get married, exchange promise rings, exchange vials of blood or some other such crap. Not that any of these are guarantees.

I would rather be faithful than single ... the same goes for the guy I'm with he'll have to choose to be faithful' or ''single' 8) ... everyone's different I guess.


Don't get me wrong. I personally prefer commitment. I just mean that until a guy is married or has in some way made an absolute commitment, he is still a free agent who can choose - as can the woman.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

effects of multiple partners

Postby Christianfilipinacom » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:36 am

Of course you can attempt to have your cake and eat it too. The problem is that rarely does this come without complications. All over the world, some men try this. They end up spending a lot of money, having nobody they can trust (sometimes even cannot trust their own mind), and perhaps worst of all, they reinforce the mental habit of running away from pain instead of confronting and transcending their pain. If you don't trust that this is so, of course you can attempt it (preferably keep your raincoat on or things become even more complicated for you). Then check back and see whether my analysis of the results is correct.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Postby Dogboy86 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 am

eurobrat wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:If the men here had a submissive, steady girlfriend I doubt this site would exist. Eurobrat disappeared for a few months and it was all over a doper skank that broke him off a piece...


Hey dude not cool, and at least I was getting some while you weren't :lol:

It shouldn't be this hard to get steady sex in the USA but it is, I'm not even looking for 9's or 10's just 6's or 7's will do for me.


I am getting plenty bro... lol Ask Phx he has seen a couple of mine ;) I was using your story as an example not trying to give you a nut shot...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Rebel_man_UK » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Im not talking about polygamy, theres another thread on that, as the thread states MULTIPLE girls DIFFERENT countries.
say your in the US and do a little tour of the south and central americas having a love in each country and vsiting them on the regular. Anyone done this? Or are you guys all "goody goodies?"

P.s Please dont turn my thread into a bitching battle, or I will ask to have the thread closed

cheers
Rebel_man_UK
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 am
Location: London

Postby Adama » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:06 am

Rebel_man_UK wrote:Im not talking about polygamy, theres another thread on that, as the thread states MULTIPLE girls DIFFERENT countries.
say your in the US and do a little tour of the south and central americas having a love in each country and vsiting them on the regular. Anyone done this? Or are you guys all "goody goodies?"

P.s Please dont turn my thread into a bitching battle, or I will ask to have the thread closed

cheers


No one has the time or money to do that until they are in their late 40s at the earliest. So very few more than likely.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: The Multiple women in DIFFERENT countries Thread

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:31 am

Rebel_man_UK wrote:Hi I am thinking of going abroad and even though I have a girlfriend here I am not satisfied as an alpha man should be. So I want to see what other parts of the world have to offer.
I am liking Mexico, any of you guys have a "situation" where you hop accross the border to visit your other "wives" or "girlfriends"
Really interested in finding out how you did it and how successful it has been! :wink:


You claim to be an Alpha male? hmmmm

Why take a real risk and drop your current girlfriend and explore the world?

You're on the wrong forum for asking that question actually. Plenty of married men on TJ Amigos venture down to TJ (and other parts of Mexico/Central/South America). How many have actual regular GF or should I say Pros that they are regular customers and don't always charge them?

Who knows.... Its possible that's all I really know.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests