Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What is it about white women that makes them less attractive

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What is it about white women that makes them less attractive

Postby Voice of Reason » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 am

Is it nature or nurture?

Are they simply unattractive because of the attitude they have? Does feminism cause them to have a bad expression on their faces? Women in Russia are white and their attractive?

Are they simply less attractive on the inside, which reverberates to the outside?

Could it be life style? Could it be a bad diet? Or too much drinking, smoking and drugs? Does this make them age badly? (How do women in Russia age?).
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West







depends

Postby targetguy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 am

8) I think this attractive stuff depends on the person. Their are many beautifull caucasians as there are fat ones. The one thing i see here as opposed to foreign women is upbringing and that they may be raised to cater to their husband more in a housewife status where a lot of us females and foreigners that come here are going for the bucks and whereing the pants as well. Some are very career minded and i think that is the big differance. Many nurses want to marry doctors and dont want the lower class working people. Social status has a lot to do with this is life, rich not accepting poor or vise versa.
no scammers
targetguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Location: usa

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 am

The same thing that makes American Black Females unattractive, or Asian-American Females, or Latinas in America, and on and on.

The problem with the white nationalist is he places one skank on a pedestal above another skank. AMERICAN FEMALE = Trash.

MEN beware of the white nationalist and his "goddess" the American black female. He's the main one elevating her and using MGTOW to do it. Manginas are just as manipulative as females.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby manly5000 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm

I can't stand their nasally voices
I can't stand their nose-in-the-air arrogance
I can't stand their horrible personality, or lack thereof
I can't stand their overboard materialistic nature
I can't stand their treatment of men
I can't stand them all being pop-culture-fail clones of each other
I can't stand the legal system that lets them get away with whatever they want
I can't stand them grinding all over and making out with random guys at the club
I can't stand them having sex with 150 different guys by the time they hit their 20s

They are disease-ridden filth that think the world revolves around them and that men were put on this earth to lick their boots. Blame feminism, blame the government, blame whatever or whoever you want. But they are what they are, no sense of honor, responsibility, or decency. And regardless of the fact that other guys here and elsewhere don't, I hold THEM responsible for taking their freedoms and running wild with them, trampling over everyone else's.

Any physical attractiveness a white girl might have is destroyed by all of the above.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby Voice of Reason » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 pm

OutsideoftheBox wrote:The same thing that makes American Black Females unattractive, or Asian-American Females, or Latinas in America, and on and on.

The problem with the white nationalist is he places one skank on a pedestal above another skank. AMERICAN FEMALE = Trash.

MEN beware of the white nationalist and his "goddess" the American black female. He's the main one elevating her and using MGTOW to do it. Manginas are just as manipulative as females.


What the hell are you talking about? This thread is about white WOMEN not white "nationalists".

If you disagree with me and believe that other women are no better, by all means say so. But can you kindly stop bringing up black/white racial issues whenever I create a thread.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby OutsideoftheBox » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:The same thing that makes American Black Females unattractive, or Asian-American Females, or Latinas in America, and on and on.

The problem with the white nationalist is he places one skank on a pedestal above another skank. AMERICAN FEMALE = Trash.

MEN beware of the white nationalist and his "goddess" the American black female. He's the main one elevating her and using MGTOW to do it. Manginas are just as manipulative as females.


What the hell are you talking about? This thread is about white WOMEN not white "nationalists".

If you disagree with me and believe that other women are no better, by all means say so. But can you kindly stop bringing up black/white racial issues whenever I create a thread.


Its about WHITE women. Therefore it is a "racial" issue. Simply due to you claiming white females are horrid; thus insinuating that other females (who are non-white) are better. Either way you slice it your thread comes off as placing one whore on a pedestal above another. The truth is ALL Eurocentric females are horrible regardless of skin tone. They are ALL THE SAME. Males that promote one skank over another do a disservice to men.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:44 pm

I think white women are the most attractive by far, as long as they are not American. Everyone has their own racial preferences in women; mine is white women. Please OP, do not operate under the assumption that all users of this site hate white women; we only hate Anglosphere women regardless of their race.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:32 am

OutsideoftheBox wrote: The truth is ALL Eurocentric females are horrible regardless of skin tone. They are ALL THE SAME. Males that promote one skank over another do a disservice to men.


Good point. But why didn't you just say that? Why start going on about "white nationalists"? That's just ridiculous.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:I think white women are the most attractive by far, as long as they are not American. Everyone has their own racial preferences in women; mine is white women. Please OP, do not operate under the assumption that all users of this site hate white women; we only hate Anglosphere women regardless of their race.


Fair enough. I only posted this because many people do believe that white women are less attractive...I posted it for those people. I am interested to see if it's because they are white, or if it's because they are within the Anglosphere (Nature v Nurture).

What white women do you find attractive? Is it ALL white women outside America?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:I think white women are the most attractive by far, as long as they are not American. Everyone has their own racial preferences in women; mine is white women. Please OP, do not operate under the assumption that all users of this site hate white women; we only hate Anglosphere women regardless of their race.


Fair enough. I only posted this because many people do believe that white women are less attractive...I posted it for those people. I am interested to see if it's because they are white, or if it's because they are within the Anglosphere (Nature v Nurture).

What white women do you find attractive? Is it ALL white women outside America?


The white women I find attractive tend to be the ones from Latin America, Eastern Europe, and several southern European nations (such as Spain, which in my opinion has probably the best looking women in the world). My fiancee is a white Mexican of Spanish and French descent; I have met lots of nice white Mexican women here in Mexico.

I don't find all white women attractive by any means, that would be ridiculous if I said I did. I must be honest and admit that I have found a few white American women to be attractive too, both physically and personality-wise, but good women in the United States get married quickly since they are few and far between and so the competition for them is extremely high.

As strange as it sounds, Mexico is a good place to find a white woman for the simple fact that most Americans who come down here looking for a woman tend to want the brown ones. Contrary to popular belief that Mexico is a "brown nation", 15% of Mexico's population is white of unmixed European descent; there is a historical reason as to why this is, namely that there was a second wave of immigration to Mexico from Europe in the 19th century and these immigrants did not mix with the natives like the conquistadores did.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:47 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:I think white women are the most attractive by far, as long as they are not American. Everyone has their own racial preferences in women; mine is white women. Please OP, do not operate under the assumption that all users of this site hate white women; we only hate Anglosphere women regardless of their race.


Fair enough. I only posted this because many people do believe that white women are less attractive...I posted it for those people. I am interested to see if it's because they are white, or if it's because they are within the Anglosphere (Nature v Nurture).

What white women do you find attractive? Is it ALL white women outside America?


The white women I find attractive tend to be the ones from Latin America, Eastern Europe, and several southern European nations (such as Spain, which in my opinion has probably the best looking women in the world). My fiancee is a white Mexican of Spanish and French descent; I have met lots of nice white Mexican women here in Mexico.

I don't find all white women attractive by any means, that would be ridiculous if I said I did. I must be honest and admit that I have found a few white American women to be attractive too, both physically and personality-wise, but good women in the United States get married quickly since they are few and far between and so the competition for them is extremely high.

As strange as it sounds, Mexico is a good place to find a white woman for the simple fact that most Americans who come down here looking for a woman tend to want the brown ones. Contrary to popular belief that Mexico is a "brown nation", 15% of Mexico's population is white of unmixed European descent; there is a historical reason as to why this is, namely that there was a second wave of immigration to Mexico from Europe in the 19th century and these immigrants did not mix with the natives like the conquistadores did.


Damn. I never knew that…I got to get myself over to Mexico to check it out!

What about Russian women?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby fightforlove » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:02 pm

I was thinking about this the other day. Is it just me? or does it seem like the majority of today's young (20s-30s) American caucasian women fall into 2 categories:

1) Liberal/white guilt/feminist/yuppie/hipster

These are the ones mostly to be found around college campuses and big cities: grad students, teachers, lawyers, humanitarians, artsy-types. They're personalities are rife with liberalism, white guilt, etc. They've never heard of traditional gender roles. Many of them are fashionable and physically attractive, but they have no feminine manners, morals, are very self-involved, and thus appear to be impossible to make a marriage/home/family with.

2) Conservative/bland/whiter-than-white-bread/uncultured/simpleton

These ones hang out in the suburbs and smaller back-side communities. Most are over-weight and/or homely looking. They dress like men: blue jeans, sneakers, sweat shirts from their favorite college/pro sports team. They play volleyball, go to church, most are teachers/nurses/AA-degreed office workers, etc. Some are fanatically conservative (especially the church-going ones), overall they're not bad people, but they're pretty bland and live pretty bland lives.

Perhaps some of the appeal of non-anglo white women and American ethnic minorities is that they tend to not fall into either of these categories and are, by default of their ethnic-minority disposition, a little more dynamic and unique than these 2 labels which I honestly believe can sum up literally millions of white women across America.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby ringspun » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 pm

A woman who sleeps about, always (from personal experience) looks like shit when they hit 30 or so, perhaps its the amount of semen they consume?
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby Andrewww » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 am

Sleeping about is not healthy...they get drained emotionally because they're tools. They hate themselves and that produces stress which in turn makes you look like an old hag in your 30s.

I think a woman should have at most 3 or 4 relationships. After that they become damaged goods. Women that go beyond 30 without a husband are a big no-no for me.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:I think white women are the most attractive by far, as long as they are not American. Everyone has their own racial preferences in women; mine is white women. Please OP, do not operate under the assumption that all users of this site hate white women; we only hate Anglosphere women regardless of their race.

I would tend to agree with this. I have no issue with white women per se, because those I have dealt with outside of the geopolitical Femosphere, are some of the loveliest women in the world.

Truth be told, women of all races get nasty-looking when they age and pile on the pounds.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests