Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

This is why you should NEVER get married to a western woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

This is why you should NEVER get married to a western woman

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofLonISUfpM[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Tom Leykis talks these kinds of things.

Alimony and Community Property is all the proof you need not to get married.

I still think it's a risk to get married ANYWHERE in the world for a man.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Maker55 wrote:Tom Leykis talks these kinds of things.

:idea:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 am

Video really shows how far AW are willing to go to ruin a man's life. That's why I am getting away from this society, marrying a foreigner and relocating abroad. tired of these feminazis getting their way every single time.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm

JP that sounds wonderful. It tells how messed up American society has become. I think that for me, I will hopefully keep trying to find a decent girl for me and hopefully be with a girl outside of America and live a life without horrible laws again men.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Jacaré » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:56 am

Getting married in NA is a trap for any man, specially those with assets and money. Those bitches know that they will get half of it if not more by putting her claws onto a man.

Check this guys, it's ridiculous how far those monsters will go to destroy a man's life but also their own kids' life. Such total selfish low life of person they are.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article ... ut-support
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby stressedtothebone » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:22 am

Glad I ended a relationship before it got further. The Western culture is too feminized, run by feminazis and naginas.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

illegitimate children

Postby targetguy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 am

8) There are more illegitimate children in the pi then most other countries and most do not pay child support at all. But in the usa it is completly different even if the child is not the original fathers. Nowadays the middle class is becomeing the new poor so how does the world expect the overburdened working class to pay for all this when the minimum wage and no health care is just enough to pay the rent??? Maybe this child support and alimony should only apply to high income people the working class definately cannot afford it. This is one of the reasons people are very cautious of who they marry because of the child support and alimony issues even if the kids are not the fathers. Especially with a 50 percent plus divorce rate.
no scammers
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Postby PrisonerOfLife » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 am

Marriage is thought of as an implied contract that supposodely lasts forever. Any man with any business knowledge knows that this type of arrangement is simply impossible because the women gets to void the contract at the man's expense any time she wants.

It is the equivalent of signing a contract that delivers someone half of your net worth and earnings at some point in the future. Only a moron would sign the dotted line on that death pact.
PrisonerOfLife
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 am

Maker55 wrote:Tom Leykis talks these kinds of things.

I disagree, getting married(and living) in Latin America or Asia will give you a lot of benefits with little downside, Tom Leykis never talks about this.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby samurai_panda » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 am

My policy is to only get married once. For whatever reason it doesn't work out, I refuse to get married again.

Divorce and going to court is a huge pain in the ass and a big headache for a man.

Before you put all your chips in on 1 woman - be sure she's the right gal. That's all folks.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions