Are these guys manginas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Are these guys manginas?

Post by FlyingMoose »

I've seen several members on this forum mention that they're uncomfortable if a girl under 18 flirts with them, or talks to them, etc.

There are many places in the world where the age-of-consent is younger than 18, sometimes by a lot. Besides, even if the age for sex is older, I don't know of any place in the world where it's illegal to flirt.

So why do these guys buy into the feminist idea that some magical switch flips at 18? This idea is very recent, and many of the laws were made in our lifetimes, and heavily sponsored by feminists.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Are these guys manginas?

Post by davewe »

FlyingMoose wrote:I've seen several members on this forum mention that they're uncomfortable if a girl under 18 flirts with them, or talks to them, etc.

There are many places in the world where the age-of-consent is younger than 18, sometimes by a lot. Besides, even if the age for sex is older, I don't know of any place in the world where it's illegal to flirt.

So why do these guys buy into the feminist idea that some magical switch flips at 18? This idea is very recent, and many of the laws were made in our lifetimes, and heavily sponsored by feminists.
I'd be uncomfortable since I have no desire to spend time in a third world prison.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Hardly any of us would probably feel any physical attraction to a 15 yr old, and thankfully so since the laws are extremely strict on this matter.

However let us not forget that there is an element of cultural conditioning in it as well. In many older cultures it was common for men and women to be married off at very tender ages, while still in their adolescence.

Of course in these cultures they were often considered to be adults by that age, there was no concept of adolescence. There is also every reason to believe that sexual intercourse took place after marriage, even at that youthful age. In some cultures, sex was considered to be healthy physical and emotionally bonding experience, and hence no reason to restrict young 'adults' (to them) from engaging in it.

I've no interest in girls under 18 but there may be an element of cultural conditioning to it and all I'm saying is that moose has brought up an interesting point because the age limit also seems quite arbitrary. The minimum age varies from country to country - for instance in China the minimum age is 16. They're not so hung up about this.

Certain laws (in terms of legality) don't seem to be rooted in any universal concept of morality, and the lack of universality together with the impermanence and changeability of cultures and societies in this world seem to render a lot of these laws to be matters of convention, necessity and utilitarianism, as opposed to being grounded in any concept of objective universal moral rightness and wrongness.

The lack of universality and the variability and subjectivity of convention and norms also leave them open to being manipulated by the dominant power or interest groups, as may well be the case with feminism, in line with what moose is trying to point out.

I always try to keep an open mind about issues and that's a big part of what this forum is about.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ethan_sg wrote:Hardly any of us would probably feel any physical attraction to a 15 yr old, and thankfully so since the laws are extremely strict on this matter.

However let us not forget that there is an element of cultural conditioning in it as well. In many older cultures it was common for men and women to be married off at very tender ages, while still in their adolescence.

Of course in these cultures they were often considered to be adults by that age, there was no concept of adolescence. There is also every reason to believe that sexual intercourse took place after marriage, even at that youthful age. In some cultures, sex was considered to be healthy physical and emotionally bonding experience, and hence no reason to restrict young 'adults' (to them) from engaging in it.

I've no interest in girls under 18 but there may be an element of cultural conditioning to it and all I'm saying is that moose has brought up an interesting point because the age limit also seems quite arbitrary. The minimum age varies from country to country - for instance in China the minimum age is 16. They're not so hung up about this.

Certain laws (in terms of legality) don't seem to be rooted in any universal concept of morality, and the lack of universality together with the impermanence and changeability of cultures and societies in this world seem to render a lot of these laws to be matters of convention, necessity and utilitarianism, as opposed to being grounded in any concept of objective universal moral rightness and wrongness.

The lack of universality and the variability and subjectivity of convention and norms also leave them open to being manipulated by the dominant power or interest groups, as may well be the case with feminism, in line with what moose is trying to point out.

I always try to keep an open mind about issues and that's a big part of what this forum is about.
Listen. Mother nature gives the girl pubertal rights hence she's ready to f**k according to mother nature. Remember, puberty was instantiated when man wasn't so developed and wasn't so autonomous in technological advancements. So now due to how autonomous the world is now, puberty isn't justified enough for a girl to have a child because most girls that initially hit puberty can sustain themselves and/or another person financially and maybe not even emotionally.

Food IV thought, ppl.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

E_Irizarry wrote:Listen. Mother nature gives the girl pubertal rights hence she's ready to f**k according to mother nature. Remember, puberty was instantiated when man wasn't so developed and wasn't so autonomous in technological advancements. So now due to how autonomous the world is now, puberty isn't justified enough for a girl to have a child because most girls that initially hit puberty can sustain themselves and/or another person financially and maybe not even emotionally.
Yes. Biologically speaking, there is nothing wrong if a man is turned on by a girl who has developed tits, even if she is underage. As long as he doesn't f*** her.

There is a huge difference between "staturory rape" and "pedophilia". Statutory rape is biologically natural but morally wrong. Pedophilia is just sick, biologically and morally.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

Eurobrat and Davewe, my point wasn't about being attracted to minors. My point is that you are so indoctrinated into American culture that you can see nothing else.

Another thing that bothers me is how I see people talking about how doing this or that is acting "gay". They don't realize that it's only a result of hyper-masculinity, and that foreign women don't insist that you act like a macho asshole all the time. I'm not saying that men are gayer outside of the US; I'm saying that there's a lot less of trying to interpret how a man acts or what he says as gay. It's exhausting to have to think about every word one is going to say, lest one be made fun of, or trying to prove ones machoness by calling a friend a faggot for some subtle slip-up.

As many have pointed out here, it's not just feminism that's the problem, but the entire culture. So it surprises me that so many here still adhere to some of the worst aspects of what they're trying to get away from. So again, my original point wasn't about underage girls, but about how American men must constantly point out that they're not part of some group or other that current American society hates. I would hope we would be above that here.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

This is why american individualism is a lie, at least in modern America. In a society so divided and conquered, it's every man for himself. In a society so divided, people lack human warmth and mutual respect for each other.

This makes it much harder for people to be comfortable about being themselves. Instead they're always trying to prove themselves, follow the fads, project the right image, say the right things at the right time, know the right people, and be really judgmental and mean to each other. So much for individualism and the freedom to be one's self.