Pros and cons of having kids...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FlyingMoose wrote:
Winston wrote:Once the operation is done, I heard, there is no guarantee that it can be reversed.
Jester wrote:No need to have an operation. Just do the living first.
Having kids is even harder to reverse. And several people I know have kids despite using birth control. If there were a male pill, or if something like VasalGel were available, I wouldn't even consider a vasectomy. But, I'm really afraid of having kids by accident, or with someone I don't love, or in some place that's really difficult to raise them.

What happens if I take a few month holiday in the Philippines and end up getting a girl pregnant because the contraception fails?

That's why I want to have a vasectomy, because the risk of screwing my life up by accident is so large otherwise. As I said, I've seen it happen to people I know, who were using contraception that failed.
The morning after pill is available cheaply in the Philippines I read. Also, even if you do get someone pregnant, there is always the RU486 abortion pill which is safe and clean if done early.

There is no perfect solution. You have to go with the lowest risk option and have some backup plans. You can also use those expensive high quality condoms that are so thin that you don't even feel them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
FlyingMoose wrote:
Winston wrote:Once the operation is done, I heard, there is no guarantee that it can be reversed.
Jester wrote:No need to have an operation. Just do the living first.
Having kids is even harder to reverse. And several people I know have kids despite using birth control. If there were a male pill, or if something like VasalGel were available, I wouldn't even consider a vasectomy. But, I'm really afraid of having kids by accident, or with someone I don't love, or in some place that's really difficult to raise them.

What happens if I take a few month holiday in the Philippines and end up getting a girl pregnant because the contraception fails?

That's why I want to have a vasectomy, because the risk of screwing my life up by accident is so large otherwise. As I said, I've seen it happen to people I know, who were using contraception that failed.
The morning after pill is available cheaply in the Philippines I read. Also, even if you do get someone pregnant, there is always the RU486 abortion pill which is safe and clean if done early.

There is no perfect solution. You have to go with the lowest risk option and have some backup plans. You can also use those expensive high quality condoms that are so thin that you don't even feel them.
Abortions give you something to bitterly regret every time you see a kid the rest of your life.... and also gives you someone you have to apologize to in the afterlife.... and maybe puts you in Hell.

Vasectomy just gives you a mild twinge of regret between love affairs, and a sense of lost opportunities your deathbed. No big sin.

Easy choice.

If you want a happy life, the choice is clear.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Guys I know your not going to believe this but a lot of couples have to TRY to get pregnant.

Yes they're are the occasional accidents but if your stupid and have sex while being drunk and in your drunkenness say "To hell with a condom" and dive right in then that's your fault.