View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Post a reply

How do you deal with the loneliness?

July 4th, 2012, 8:04 am

Sometimes it's hard being alone. The many days just pass by and no one to share it with. It really takes time to court and attract a girlfriend if you're aren't super rich, handsome, or popular. Reality is a pain.

Is that why people rush into bad relationships, just so they won't be alone?

How do you guys deal with the bleak outlook of loneliness and the emptiness it entails?

Re: How do you deal with the loneliness?

July 4th, 2012, 8:07 am

samurai_panda wrote:Sometimes it's hard being alone. The many days just pass by and no one to share it with. It really takes time to court and attract a girlfriend if you're aren't super rich, handsome, or popular. Reality is a pain.

Is that why people rush into bad relationships, just so they won't be alone?

How do you guys deal with the bleak outlook of loneliness and the emptiness it entails?


Do you have a passport? You are trapped. Move.


Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

July 4th, 2012, 9:16 am

A lot of guys here will say they are fully functioning happy individuals who still live in the u.s.a.


I grant you maybe a few are, the ones who have foreign wives or aren't looking to settle down.


Most people take up a hobby most poor bastards watch tv or play video games "ex video game addict, I still play, long story"


some use porn to supplement hornyness.

Emotional support and outlets are vary hard to come by if you don't have any already existing in your life, x2 in america.


I highly suggest you start saving money to move, if you don't have much money I'm assuming leaving your current job wouldn't be that great of a sacrifice, and if you speak english you already have a sure job in a lot of countrys just by the fact you breath and speak english end of requirements.

Study up on the forum what country sounds right for you, make a choice if your going to stay and suffer, move on and change your life even if it isn't leaving the country, or stay put and sad.


Hypocritical as it sounds, I'm sitting on a micro lifes savings contemplating leaving the usa to teach english in china, but a lot of people said china is a hard place to live if you don't speak english...and I'm personally scared I wont develop any other skills and be stuck teaching the rest of my life.


if you generally hate your life day to day, make changes, depending on your age you've got more time to explore, if your in your 30s its choice making time, if your under that, you have enough time to travel and explore.

I'm 27 my self, this age weights heavy on me, as I feel my youth bleeding away in the usa.

Time is not on are side, only action, and the femanists are betting on are inaction, because that's what we've been brain washed to do.

July 4th, 2012, 9:24 am

I really, desperately wanted a gf. Now I found one I'm not sure if I'm happier on my own.

It's better to be in no relationship than to be in a bad one.

July 4th, 2012, 9:27 am

Academics.

"I tell them that if they will occupy themselves with the study of mathematics they will find in it the best remedy against the lusts of the flesh." - Thomas Mann

There are other less healthy obsessions that can overtake your desire for sex and romantic relationships, such as computer games.

July 4th, 2012, 1:43 pm

If you stuck in a western country the best thing to do is get a dog if your lonely to keep you company. However, if you can make it to the Philippines you won't be lonely for very long. I have women coming on to me almost everyday and I'm not young anymore. In fact, I'm starting to get offended by it, the women here just treat you like a piece of meat sometimes, yelling and laughing in unison when I walk by. Or, sometimes they don't say anything but just stare at me. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

July 4th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Taco wrote:If you stuck in a western country the best thing to do is get a dog if your lonely to keep you company. However, if you can make it to the Philippines you won't be lonely for very long. I have women coming on to me almost everyday and I'm not young anymore. In fact, I'm starting to get offended by it, the women here just treat you like a piece of meat sometimes, yelling and laughing in unison when I walk by. Or, sometimes they don't say anything but just stare at me. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.


Taco - sounds like you are already sick of being a sex object :)


Yes, in PI you will not be alone. It's almost impossible.

July 4th, 2012, 7:18 pm

for lonliness....
simple as it sounds, be friendly and make some decent friends...get a dog or other pet.

stay active, get new hobbies, stay busy doing enjoyable things.

for me a little bit of good socializing goes a long way.


magnum...27 is STILL young!! enjoy it dude...
im close to mid-40s and still feel and look relatively young....
so dont despair...just take care of your health and youve got several functional decades ahead of you

July 4th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Well at least old people from the baby boomer generation are pretty open and talkative with strangers. They are easy to befriend. I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing. Many of them are lonely too. You can meet many of them in the park or at Denny's. They make good company and have many stories to tell.

Re: How do you deal with the loneliness?

July 5th, 2012, 12:03 am

samurai_panda wrote:Sometimes it's hard being alone. The many days just pass by and no one to share it with. It really takes time to court and attract a girlfriend if you're aren't super rich, handsome, or popular. Reality is a pain.

Is that why people rush into bad relationships, just so they won't be alone?

How do you guys deal with the bleak outlook of loneliness and the emptiness it entails?
My advice to you friend is save some cash make a few trips to south america. Ether Costa Rica or Argentina. Find someone you like bring her here on a 90 day visa that way if you made a mistake, send her back. It takes some time and a few trips but its worth it.

July 5th, 2012, 12:08 am

magnum wrote:
Time is not on are side, only action, and the femanists are betting on are inaction, because that's what we've been brain washed to do.


+1

Re: How do you deal with the loneliness?

July 5th, 2012, 12:36 am

MUSTARDxTIGER wrote:My advice to you friend is save some cash make a few trips to south america. Ether Costa Rica or Argentina. Find someone you like bring her here on a 90 day visa that way if you made a mistake, send her back. It takes some time and a few trips but its worth it.


90 days is correct for "Visa Waiver" countries like most in West Europe and North Asia.

Other countries have to visit U.S. consulate to explain why they want to come, and probably shouldn't say "visit a bf". Saying "sightseeing" or "shopping" might be okay for a short trip.

A longer trip might be okay if they are traveling with a relative or friend.

So I doubt that a single young girl traveling from CR or Argentina could get a 90 day tourist visa to U.S. Probably 3 weeks max unless they have U.S. relatives to visit or something.

Future trips could get longer, probably.

But if you know something different than I've said here, or if you've actually done it, please set me straight. I am interested in this.

Re: How do you deal with the loneliness?

July 5th, 2012, 12:43 am

samurai_panda wrote:Sometimes it's hard being alone. The many days just pass by and no one to share it with......

How do you guys deal with the bleak outlook of loneliness and the emptiness it entails?


Thanks for starting this thread.

Many of us are fighting the same battle.

July 5th, 2012, 3:19 am

It's not easy. Try to join a gym/groups & get some guy friends in a similar situation (although most guys don't want to know other guys).

July 5th, 2012, 10:11 am

Money and greed has really corrupted people in the U.S.

I value friendships, deep conversations, and sincere heart.

But in America, it seems like everyone is out to get theirs and screw everyone else. How can society function like that? It's so selfish and disgusting.

I was fed up with America so I went to the Philippines and I don't regret it.
Post a reply