Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Five dead after German gunman took hostages

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Five dead after German gunman took hostages

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 pm

One of the things I consistently point out is how women who live in germany are respectful to me. They treat us men as we wish to be treated and, in return, German men treat women well too.

There is also far less of this crap in divorce in Germany than there is in the west. Here is a good reason why. This incident happened not 2 kms from my client in Germany. Literally "just around the corner"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -flat.html

'You want my home, it will cost you your life': Five dead after German gunman 'took hostages when bailiffs arrived to evict him from his flat'
'Gunman executed bailiff, locksmith, new tenant and a woman'
'Then believed to have turned the gun on himself'
Drama began at 9am when court officials arrived at Karlsruhe loft flat
Reportedly had small cache of arms and hand grenades
By ALLAN HALL
PUBLISHED: 08:22 GMT, 4 July 2012 | UPDATED: 12:13 GMT, 4 July 2012
Comments (5)
Share


A siege has ended in Germany with a hostage taker and four of his captives dead.
Media reports say the armed gunman executed a bailiff, a locksmith, the new tenant of his apartment and a woman in the south-west city of Karlsruhe with shots to the head before taking his own life.
The drama began shortly after 9am this morning when court-appointed officials arrived at his loft apartment in the city's Kanalweg to enforce an eviction order.

Force: Police officers in the Nordstadt district of Karlsruhe where a hostage situation developed this morning


Claims: Early media reports said the man was facing eviction for non-payment of rent

High alert: Policemen stand in the area where a gunman had taken several people, including a bailiff, hostage during a home eviction in Karlsruhe

According to reports the hostage taker was a hunter and had a small arsenal of weapons at his disposal.
It was reported that he also had a hand grenade and was heard by neighbours to shout at the bailiff; 'You want my home, it will cost you your life.'

More...
Bloody palm print leads to arrest of family friend in 1989 honor student slaying
Officers of the elite SEK armed police commando squad surrounded the apartment building after sealing off nearby roads.
Police moved out dozens of residents from Kanalweg and the streets leading to it, giving space for snipers to move in. The man barricaded his flat with furniture.

Siege: Police moved out dozens of residents from Kanalweg and the streets leading to it, giving space for snipers to move in

Scene: Karlsruhe is the seat of Germany's supreme court - a city of 300,000 people where 70 per cent of the population lease their homes
SEK officers stormed the apartment shortly after midday.
News reports said that there was a smell of smoke coming from the apartment but it is unclear if there was a gunfight with police or if the hostage taker and his victims were already dead.
It is understood that the man was the former boyfriend of the apartment owner. They had split and he had allegedly refused to move out of her apartment.
A kindergarten and a school near the apartment were evacuated along with numerous homes in side streets.
Karlsruhe is the seat of Germany's supreme court. It is a city of 300,000 people where 70 per cent of the population lease their homes.

Preparations: Elite police officers surrounded the area as soon as shots were heard coming from the apartment

Shoot-out: Five died in the hostage situation


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1zekfbykh
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby polya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm

I can't see what this has to do with finding a wife abroad - maybe to avoid marrying German men- LOL. I don't think he should have killed everyone. He should have paid his bills and avoided this situation. Life is precious and now everyone sees him as a "psycho."
Last edited by polya on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 pm

DavidMike wrote:This is a pure act of terrorism, i heard about this on news! thanks for posting up a detailed review on this one!

Terrorism? Are you kidding. The guy told them that if they tried to take his house off them he would kill them. In the US I am told about 1 million homes a year are being repossessed. If a few more people did this how many homes would be repossessed? Duh?

Terrorism....rubbish.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 pm

polya wrote:I can't see what this has to do with finding a wife abroad - maybe to avoid marrying German men- LOL.


It is telling you WHY you need to find a wife abroad...so many men are such pussies in the west that they will put up with the shit of women and the cops back them up.

Well? Do you think German men put up with the shit that western women dish out? No.

So women who live in Germany are still decent women.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby FREEDOM1 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 am

The moral of ths story is-

Dont Evict a German, they dont take any shit and dont f**k around :shock:
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 am

Postby polya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
polya wrote:I can't see what this has to do with finding a wife abroad - maybe to avoid marrying German men- LOL.


It is telling you WHY you need to find a wife abroad...so many men are such pussies in the west that they will put up with the shit of women and the cops back them up.

Well? Do you think German men put up with the shit that western women dish out? No.

So women who live in Germany are still decent women.


I've found Germany to be the WORST place to find a wife as feminism is rampant. It's just as bad in neighbouring Czech Rep. I have to say a gunman killing 5 people does't make me want to go abroad & find a wife.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 pm

polya wrote:
I've found Germany to be the WORST place to find a wife as feminism is rampant. It's just as bad in neighbouring Czech Rep. I have to say a gunman killing 5 people does't make me want to go abroad & find a wife.


Well, I am not looking for a wife. I am just looking to be happier abroad. The forum is HAPPIER abroad not MARRIED abroad. Getting married is one way to vastly reduce your chances at being happy.

These countries are POST FEMINIST which means they are far more egalitarian than english speaking countries in the west....I have been in germany on and off for 6 years......

If there is a better place to live? I would like to know about it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:53 pm

polya wrote:I can't see what this has to do with finding a wife abroad - maybe to avoid marrying German men- LOL.


I can't either, I saw this on DW last week. Shocking yes, surprising not really. Men at the end of there rope will do almost anything.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
polya wrote:
I've found Germany to be the WORST place to find a wife as feminism is rampant. It's just as bad in neighbouring Czech Rep. I have to say a gunman killing 5 people does't make me want to go abroad & find a wife.


Well, I am not looking for a wife. I am just looking to be happier abroad. The forum is HAPPIER abroad not MARRIED abroad. Getting married is one way to vastly reduce your chances at being happy.

These countries are POST FEMINIST which means they are far more egalitarian than english speaking countries in the west....I have been in germany on and off for 6 years......

If there is a better place to live? I would like to know about it.


Then stop complaining and go to SEA. You getting married is one way to reduce your chances of being happy. Again you say this based on your own personal experience. Which is especially interesting given your admission of the mistakes you have made.

Here's where the rubber meets the road. Unless you're really a fan of oppressing women, you'll find that though tepid the standard of living around the world is creeping upward. What does that mean? You have a limited amount of time to find what I would guess is a few women dumb enough to screw for no money a middle aged White man that offers nothing more than the money he makes and its not even something you see in Robb Report.

You're basically in a rut, you're not rich enough to attract other professional women and you're not young enough for the social climbers.

Define better places to live, that is easy to Google. Switzerland is a good place to start. Singapore is another one.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Peter sort of reminds me of the forum member that married a Russian women with a host of problems in her background. After being married for about a decade, getting a degree and working for Amgen, she just one day divorced him.

Of course that's his side of the story.

Why would you want to marry a woman that came from object poverty?

Even Mark's wife Anna lived very modestly back in Ukraine but she wasn't negatively impacted by it.

That's why I say its important to watch and listen to these women, this is universal.

f**k up and end up in divorce court.

All I know is MY experience if you want to go around talking about experiences.

A) I don't struggle with local women. I am extremely picky, but add in I only generate a certain amount of income and live at home, totally impacts my dating pool.

Most of you don't live at home so you don't know how it distorts the dating pool.

B) My last long term relationship could have ended in marriage if I wanted it too. IT WAS MY DECISION not her's and I wasn't forced into ANYTHING.

So if you choose to get married, that means you're willing to live with potential bad outcomes. You should chalk it up as experience and move on, but I see so many here have trouble doing just that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

djfourmoney wrote: Then stop complaining and go to SEA. You getting married is one way to reduce your chances of being happy. Again you say this based on your own personal experience. Which is especially interesting given your admission of the mistakes you have made.

Here's where the rubber meets the road. Unless you're really a fan of oppressing women, you'll find that though tepid the standard of living around the world is creeping upward. What does that mean? You have a limited amount of time to find what I would guess is a few women dumb enough to screw for no money a middle aged White man that offers nothing more than the money he makes and its not even something you see in Robb Report.

You're basically in a rut, you're not rich enough to attract other professional women and you're not young enough for the social climbers.

Define better places to live, that is easy to Google. Switzerland is a good place to start. Singapore is another one.


Wow...a post so full of fail. You have a very vivid imagination.

Firstly. I am NOT COMPLAINING. I have said MANY TIMES that I am happier than I have EVER BEEN. Why is it that you men like to tell lies so readily? Are you pathological liars like western women?

Getting married reduces your chances of being happy is MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...try talking to fathers for justice or the MILLIONS of men who have been victimised by the family courts....talk about trying to deny reality.

In a rut? LOL! That's really funny. Why would I want to attract PROFESSIONAL women. They are more trouble than they are worth.

I find it funny how other men tell me about my life and how "bad" it is and how I am "in a rut" and "complaining" when I have never been happier.

And dude. I have been to switzerland and singapore. Both are MILES behind germany as places to be located.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:28 pm

djfourmoney wrote:So if you choose to get married, that means you're willing to live with potential bad outcomes. You should chalk it up as experience and move on, but I see so many here have trouble doing just that.



You really are a man-hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot aren't you.

For all these men in the west we are not talking about "bad outcomes" we are talking about CRIMINAL VICTIMISATION.

And you HATE MEN so much you think they should tolerate CRIMINAL VICTIMISATION and just "chalk it up to experience and move on"

Let us see how SEXIST AND MAN HATING YOU ARE, eh?

Are you willing to say that when a woman has been BASHED AND RAPED that there should be no effort to prosecute the criminal man and the woman should jut "chalk it up to experience and move on"?

Well?

Are you willing to say that PUBLICLY IN YOUR OWN NAME?

If not? Why not?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Then stop complaining and go to SEA. You getting married is one way to reduce your chances of being happy. Again you say this based on your own personal experience. Which is especially interesting given your admission of the mistakes you have made.

Here's where the rubber meets the road. Unless you're really a fan of oppressing women, you'll find that though tepid the standard of living around the world is creeping upward. What does that mean? You have a limited amount of time to find what I would guess is a few women dumb enough to screw for no money a middle aged White man that offers nothing more than the money he makes and its not even something you see in Robb Report.

You're basically in a rut, you're not rich enough to attract other professional women and you're not young enough for the social climbers.

Define better places to live, that is easy to Google. Switzerland is a good place to start. Singapore is another one.


Wow...a post so full of fail. You have a very vivid imagination.

Firstly. I am NOT COMPLAINING. I have said MANY TIMES that I am happier than I have EVER BEEN. Why is it that you men like to tell lies so readily? Are you pathological liars like western women?

Getting married reduces your chances of being happy is MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...try talking to fathers for justice or the MILLIONS of men who have been victimised by the family courts....talk about trying to deny reality.

In a rut? LOL! That's really funny. Why would I want to attract PROFESSIONAL women. They are more trouble than they are worth.

I find it funny how other men tell me about my life and how "bad" it is and how I am "in a rut" and "complaining" when I have never been happier.

And dude. I have been to switzerland and singapore. Both are MILES behind germany as places to be located.


I know people getting screwed over in divorce court, don't give that tripe. As I said, HANDLE IT. If you don't want to get married fine, but I am not about to spread my failures of why not to do something based on why I failed. I don't assume I'm doing it right, that only comes from experience.

Its the admission of making a mistake means you learn from it. You think getting married as a institution is a mistake which is problematic to say the least. I say you married the wrong woman, don't admit that mistake and then spread you're failure as "See this is what can happen".

Then why is almost every post you make related to women having too much choice, power or whatever it is? Then always talk about your #1 and her negatives. Women like that would have gotten the boot from me a LONG TIME ago. I've been to Switzerland, its behind Germany??? Hmmm I don't know if that's true.

Finally why are you out f***ing your brains out or enjoying some culture (Play, Show, etc) instead of posting here? As I've said before YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING A PUBLIC SERVICE OR PUBLIC GOOD, so stop pretending that's what your doing.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:So if you choose to get married, that means you're willing to live with potential bad outcomes. You should chalk it up as experience and move on, but I see so many here have trouble doing just that.



You really are a man-hating, sexist, discriminatory bigot aren't you.

For all these men in the west we are not talking about "bad outcomes" we are talking about CRIMINAL VICTIMISATION.

And you HATE MEN so much you think they should tolerate CRIMINAL VICTIMISATION and just "chalk it up to experience and move on"

Let us see how SEXIST AND MAN HATING YOU ARE, eh?

Are you willing to say that when a woman has been BASHED AND RAPED that there should be no effort to prosecute the criminal man and the woman should jut "chalk it up to experience and move on"?

Well?

Are you willing to say that PUBLICLY IN YOUR OWN NAME?

If not? Why not?


Where are you making that leap?

Society doesn't care about men.... I know this, you know this. Now with that said, are you saying that some of this is NOT brought upon themselves to a certain degree? If your thirsty you'll want a drink of water. Which means you'll do almost anything to get the outcome you want. At the end of the day the decision making starts (and ends) with YOU.

Men should have just as many rights in Family Court as Women do. But the system won't just give it too you, you'll have to at some point engage the power structure.

I don't see ANY MRA running for office on men's issues. When you see that call me.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm

djfourmoney wrote: As I said, HANDLE IT.

We are "handling" it. We are starting new courts with CAF which will be a global resource. I am starting MBA which will have international peace officers who can travel anywhere in the world to deal with those who have criminally victimised an associate and the due process of law has found the criminal guilty and issued the outlawry writ against the criminal.

I was prepared to do this for free and had done so for FOUR YEARS. But men are such shit heads I chose to commercialise my help from Jan 1.

You can congratulate the THOUSANDS of other shit head men like you for pissing me off enough that I chose to commercialise my help and time of men.

By the way. There is no "power structure" via the guvment. The guvment is our servant and the people in it are not being good servants...so I am firing those servants and creating a new way to live called the MBA.

You are choosing to live as a slave...good luck with that.

I choose to live in freedom...and I love the life I live now.

By the way. I notice you were too gutless to answer my question. Case closed you yellow bellied gutless wonder.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Winston, zerowing1 and 3 guests