Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

One reason why the US has the highest incarceration rate?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/insight-florida-m ... 57061.html

1st example in this article
"My first offense, and they gave me all this time," said Davis, a pudgy African American with dreadlocks who spoke with Reuters at the Federal Detention Center in Miami. "Might just as well say I'm dead."

Davis was convicted of participating in a string of armed robberies in the Miami area in 2010. His accomplices testified against him, saying he carried a gun during their crimes and discharged it at a dog that chased them after one of their burglaries. But Davis was not convicted of hurting anyone physically, including the dog.

Davis would occupy no place at all in the annals of crime if not for his sentence. Now 20 years old, he was sentenced to 1,941 months - almost 162 years - in prison without the possibility of parole.

2nd example in this article

In one recent, highly controversial Florida sentencing, Marissa Alexander, an African-American woman in Jacksonville with no previous criminal record, was sentenced to 20 years for firing a pistol twice into the air while trying to ward off an attack by her abusive husband. Denied the protection of Florida's controversial "stand your ground" law, the 31-year-old mother of three was convicted of aggravated assault, a felony, and given the mandatory sentence for anyone who fires a gun in commission of the felony.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby patrick » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:23 pm

I have no problem with that. otherwise they would be still walking around on the streets robbing and killing
patrick
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Do you expect anything better from Florida lately?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:56 pm

The incarceration rate SHOULD be even higher. People like this are the failures of the system that prey upon the successful. The freedom to fail is a consequence of freedom, but one does not have the freedom to victimize others.

Throw the book at these dreadlocked fools!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby patrick » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 pm

If they don't like so many incarcerations the US can use the death penalty more
patrick
Freshman Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:58 pm

In the U.S. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:In the U.S. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

What moronic answers...70% of the incarcerated men in the US did not commit a crime AT ALL...they broke a STATUTE that DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM.

You have no care or love in your heart for your fellow man Dogboy.

I hope YOU are criminally victimised one day so you get to learn the lesson of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

The Illuminati create poverty to create crime so as to justify police and lawyers, the whole system. And you are too brain dead to know this.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby stressedtothebone » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:In the U.S. don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

What moronic answers...70% of the incarcerated men in the US did not commit a crime AT ALL...they broke a STATUTE that DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM.

You have no care or love in your heart for your fellow man Dogboy.

I hope YOU are criminally victimised one day so you get to learn the lesson of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

The Illuminati create poverty to create crime so as to justify police and lawyers, the whole system. And you are too brain dead to know this.

I reckon most of the men incarcerated were falsely convicted, likely due to the lie of a female.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Postby patrick » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Can you show some evidence/statistics of the 70%? I can also say it's 7%. Why should anyone believe you?
patrick
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

patrick wrote:Can you show some evidence/statistics of the 70%? I can also say it's 7%. Why should anyone believe you?

This article says 86 % of federal prisoners are there for victimless crimes. It took me 5 seconds to find it in google. I guess you are not capable of doing such "research" as tying into google "70% US inmates incarcerated for victimless crimes".

What is wrong with you that you could not find out for yourself what people are saying about victim less crimes and how many people are incarcerated for them?

Please explain yourself as to why you could not do that for yourself. I am interested to know why you are so useless and stupid you could not do that for yourself.

One of the things I find amazing about young men is the are such morons they refuse to even use google. They demand "someone else teach me", they demand "someone else answer my questions". Grow up. Answer your OWN QUESTIONS.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/8558/ ... population

On my first day at IBM I was given a 3,000 page manual and told "this is the manual for the system you will be working on. You have two weeks to read it. If you EVER ask a question where the answer is in this manual you will be removed from this project that same day. Got it?"

How would you go in that kind of work environment? You cant even use google.

When I did IBM Midrange school I was given a 1,200 page manual to read an learn and 1 week to do it. In 1 week I was to be given a 100 question exam on the materials and if I got less than 70% I would not be allowed to go to the school. I would be sent home. I have never seen a mid range machine let alone used one. I got 72% book learning an entire line of computer systems.

THAT is how men should deal with THEIR QUESTIONS.

YOUR EDUCATION IS YOUR PROBLEM.

Why should anyone believe what I say?

Because I am an honest man of honour and integrity who has not tried to lie to anyone since I was 10 years old.

Apparently I am very unusual in that way. I had thought most men were honest and would speak honestly when asked.

I was surprised to find out most men like to tell lies on a regular basis and because they tell lies they do not trust other men.

I have put more than 10,000 posts into various public places. I have written two books. I have been in business for 30 years. I am at the top of my profession in the world.

You will not be able to find a person on this planet who will be able to show you any evidence I have ever lied about ANYTHING. Not since I was 10 and I wanted to steal a packet of cigarettes to keep the money mum gave me to buy them to buy myself some sweets. How many 10 year old boys have tried to steal money for sweets? Lots. It's normal.

My wife said to me in divorce that she did not trust me.

I said "since you have known me 32 years and I have never lied to you what it is going to take you to trust me? 40 years? 50 years? 60 years?"

I did not do THIS so I could LIE TO MEN.

Damn you men are stupid. You really do deserve to be treated like cattle. I have known cows smarter than most men.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1IDkx2CtrE[/youtube]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby TruthOrConsequences » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:57 pm

It's mostly because of the war on drugs. Check out the incarceration rate now and in the late 70's when they started that shit.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:57 pm

PS. This article says 34%. The 70% number is one I have heard from a number of people in the sovereignty area...they may have been talking about federal prisons...they may have better numbers than the guvment is giving out. One way or the other there should be NO men in prison for victimless crimes....especially things like non payment of alimony or child support.

http://prisonmovement.wordpress.com/cat ... prisoners/

According to 2006 statistics, 1 in 36 adult Hispanic men are behind bars, as are 1 in 15 adult black men. If we limit the data to black males between the ages 20 to 34, 1 in 9 are behind bars. Keep in mind that 86% of those men in federal prisons are there for victimless crimes. They have not stolen any property, damaged any property or harmed anyone directly by their actions. Of course, if you are reading this and live in the U.S., you are paying for all those people to subsist on a daily basis. Roughly 34% of all prisoners in the U.S. are incarcerated for victimless crimes.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 89x5808579

Put another way, our incarceration rate is more than five times that of Europe, Canada, Australia, or Japan.

A country with such high incarceration rates ought to be ashamed of itself. Instead, our politicians spew out gratuitous flattery to “the American peopleâ€￾ without ever mentioning our astronomical incarceration rate. If the American people are so wonderful, as these politicians imply, then our highly disproportionate incarceration rate must be caused by tyrannical government policies. Our elected leaders ought to give that some thought, and do something about it, rather than spend so much time spewing out mindless platitudes.

Victimless Crimes

A victimless crime is a crime that has no victim, with the possible exception of the perpetrator of the “crimeâ€￾. Granted there can be honest disagreement over what constitutes a victimless crime. In the United States, some of the most clear cut cases of victimless crimes are recreational, religious, and psychologically therapeutic drug use, gambling, homosexuality, transvestism, suicide and assisted suicide.

It has been estimated that in the United States today, there are approximately 750 thousand individuals incarcerated for victimless crimes, as well as 3 million on parole or probation. Approximately 4 million are arrested each year for victimless crimes.

The incarceration rate for victimless crimes comes to only about one third of the total incarceration rate in our country. But the toxic effects are not confined to them. The hundreds of thousands of individuals incarcerated for victimless crimes have helped to fuel a private, for-profit prison industry, which has successfully lobbied for more frequent and longer prison sentences for all crimes.

Drug possession
Of the total U.S. prison population in 2004, more than one quarter, 530,000, were imprisoned for drug offenses, and almost a tenth of these were for marijuana only. Many of those were for mere possession, rather than manufacturing or selling. For example, of 700,000 marijuana arrests in 1997, 87% were for mere possession, and 41% of those incarcerated for a marijuana offense are incarcerated for possession only. Arrests for marijuana possession in 2004 were more numerous than arrests for all violent crimes combined. Our extremely high incarceration rate is at least partially explained by the fact that most non-violent first time offenders guilty of drug possession today in the United States get a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years with no parole, or 10 years with no parole if a large quantity of drugs is involved.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 pm

PAN... your ignorance of the American criminal justice system is showing. Go back to running and hiding, what your good at. You have done nothing spew but hot air about helping men. If you stepped foot in a country with a backbone you would end up in prison where con men like you belong...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:PAN... your ignorance of the American criminal justice system is showing. Go back to running and hiding, what your good at. You have done nothing spew hot air about helping men. If you stepped foot in a country with a backbone you would end up in prison where con men like you belong...

Gee DogBoy. That video was taken in the Australian Federal Magistrates Court in Parramatta Sydney. Since I took that video I have been in Ireland, UK, France, Germany Switzerland and even Ghana. I have also been into a German court with FOUR armed officers in attendance as well.

You have no evidence that I am a "con man". Indeed you have overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

As for "hiding". If I was "hiding" I was doing a pretty awful job of it taking that video wasn't I?

I have created the remedy for men to live in freedom if they want to.

If men do NOT want to live in freedom that is hardly my problem.

I live in Freedom. I am as free as a man can get at the moment.

When I get my world passport working I will be one of the freest men on the planet.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:PAN... your ignorance of the American criminal justice system is showing. Go back to running and hiding, what your good at. You have done nothing spew but hot air about helping men. If you stepped foot in a country with a backbone you would end up in prison where con men like you belong...

Um....Dogboy. You would be talking about THIS criminal justice system as documented in this book that I have READ and you, most likely, have NOT?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

And it is correctly called a "criminal justice system" because it is, indeed, a criminal cartel. This is well understood by those of us who know what is happening.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions