Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

One reason why the US has the highest incarceration rate?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 pm

My idea of fredom isn't living under your demented "rule of law" PAN. I choose not to have any part of your delusional "new courts". You are a false prophet and a leader of nothing. YOU ARE NOT KING, YOU RUN NOTHING BUT YOU BULLFROG LIPS...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby polya » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:22 am

I'm not seeing any sympathy from you boys. If you take away other people's freedom, you take away your own. Wait until you break some complex law & end up in the slammer. Even worse many people are falsely convicted & imprisoned - then you'll wish you could bribe someone to get out - like in the Phillippines.

Jail doesn't reform people and it doesn't reduce crime as people don't even know the sentence for most crimes before committing them.
Last edited by polya on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:57 am

Drug laws and mandatory minimum sentencing keep America prisons full. Here in Arizona we have an influx of Mexican national criminals that take advantage of our liberal and forgiving criminal justice system. I'm Mexico they would be shot in the back of the head and be thrown in in a ditch for pulling the same shit they do here...
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:23 am

TruthOrConsequences wrote:It's mostly because of the war on drugs. Check out the incarceration rate now and in the late 70's when they started that shit.

That is mostly why. More Blacks and Latinos and now White Males in prison for relatively mild crimes, the majority non-violent.

Why is it okay to jail people with no money but bankers are not even put on trial??? This is a system that has two sets of laws, that is not fair and shouldn't be acceptable.

The majority of people in this thread think its a safety issue, it is not. Its a ridiculous Class warfare issue...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:07 am

djfourmoney wrote:
TruthOrConsequences wrote:It's mostly because of the war on drugs. Check out the incarceration rate now and in the late 70's when they started that shit.

That is mostly why. More Blacks and Latinos and now White Males in prison for relatively mild crimes, the majority non-violent.

Why is it okay to jail people with no money but bankers are not even put on trial??? This is a system that has two sets of laws, that is not fair and shouldn't be acceptable.

The majority of people in this thread think its a safety issue, it is not. Its a ridiculous Class warfare issue...

Prisons are BIG business. The prison industrial complex is huge and very profitable.
By most measures I would be called a very conservative (White) man and I believe in liberty and freedom from tyranny no matter who you are. In a number of southern states, the prison systems are used for profit and social control, and prisons are used to "keep those niggers in their place", as well as to keep other "white trash" from challenging the powers that be. Men can do many years in prison for very minor offenses. In Louisiana, 1 of 7 blacks is in prison or parole at any given moment. Sheriffs can run their own jails for profit and trade prisoners like trading cards, as they are getting paid by head count by government.

A young black man or poor white who gets 10 years in jail for a marijuana cigarette has broken the law, it is true. The judge who
sentences him has committed a vast moral crime.

Why is it that people who believe themselves to be in favor of "Minimal government" have no trouble supporting a vast prison system that is unjust, corrupt and insanely expensive, and is ALL ABOUT UNLIMITED GOVERNMENT POWER? Think about it , my conservative friend, shouldn't government be LIMITED? Shouldn't prison be a last resort for those who are simply too dangerous to be in society?
If one really believes in liberty and justice, there are just too many things about the US prison system that are impossible to support.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 am

OutWest wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Prisons are BIG business. The prison industrial complex is huge and very profitable.
By most measures I would be called a very conservative (White) man and I believe in liberty and freedom from tyranny no matter who you are. In a number of southern states, the prison systems are used for profit and social control, and prisons are used to "keep those niggers in their place", as well as to keep other "white trash" from challenging the powers that be. Men can do many years in prison for very minor offenses. In Louisiana, 1 of 7 blacks is in prison or parole at any given moment. Sheriffs can run their own jails for profit and trade prisoners like trading cards, as they are getting paid by head count by government.

A young black man or poor white who gets 10 years in jail for a marijuana cigarette has broken the law, it is true. The judge who

Why is it that people who believe themselves to be in favor of "Minimal government" have no trouble supporting a vast prison system that is unjust, corrupt and insanely expensive, and is ALL ABOUT UNLIMITED GOVERNMENT POWER? Think about it , my conservative friend, shouldn't government be LIMITED? Shouldn't prison be a last resort for those who are simply too dangerous to be in society?
If one really believes in liberty and justice, there are just too many things about the US prison system that are impossible to support.

Outwest

Today's Conservatives are not. They are fascist Limited Government working directly with Big Business. As you say correctly private jails are big business. They are licking their chops to get control of the State run systems since many states now can't afford to run jails with budget cuts.

I was just watching Secret of Oz the latest movie about the financial crisis from Bill Still. If we don't stop these idiots they'll own the whole kit and kaboodle. Actually though, the whole thing will collapse on itself, the key is to use that crisis to reform the system completely...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby FreeYourMind » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 am

OutWest wrote: Prisons are BIG business. The prison industrial complex is huge and very profitable.

Outwest

Agree completely. The US prison system is inhumane to put it mildly. Zoo animals have much better living conditions. There is no chance for prisoners to reform, only to come out as more hardened criminals than when they went in. And no one convicted of a victimless crime should have to do time in a prison with those convicted of violent crimes.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby samurai_panda » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 am

I'm really practical on these matters. Too many idealists get locked up and die for nothing.

If you don't follow the rules and customs of your environment; then you're just screwing yourself over.

Be smart and wise, operate under the radar. Don't attract too much attention.

If you do the crime, do the time. Don't cry and whine like baby Floyd Chicken Mayweather. Serve out your term like a man, bro.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:My idea of fredom isn't living under your demented "rule of law" PAN. I choose not to have any part of your delusional "new courts". You are a false prophet and a leader of nothing. YOU ARE NOT KING, YOU RUN NOTHING BUT YOU BULLFROG LIPS...

Dogboy,
all you are proving with every post is that the Illuminati is indeed correct in their claim that they have to kill off 90-95% of the population because they are "useless eaters" like you.

You demonstrate time and time again you have NO IDEA what is really happening. All you do is call me names like a 5 year old.

If your idea of freedom is NOT living under the protection of natural law you disagree with pretty much all the greatest thinkers who ever lived and wrote about natural law and the evolution of law and the value of the jury trial.

But hey, no one can tell you anything. You are far too smart to learn anything from the likes of aristotle and plato.

Tell me. Why would you think that name calling like a 5 year old would achieve anything other than making you look like a fool?

We will have new courts because our guvments are criminal cartels. If we fail 90-95% of people on this planet will be no more.

I will very likely survive the cull because I know it is coming.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:46 pm

OutWest wrote: Why is it that people who believe themselves to be in favor of "Minimal government" have no trouble supporting a vast prison system that is unjust, corrupt and insanely expensive, and is ALL ABOUT UNLIMITED GOVERNMENT POWER? Think about it , my conservative friend, shouldn't government be LIMITED? Shouldn't prison be a last resort for those who are simply too dangerous to be in society?

Outwest

Because they are idiots who do not realise they too will soon be in a prison.

There should be NO PRISONS in ANY society created by people.

Is there ANY other animal on the face of this planet that sees the need for prisons? I can't find out.

A better set of questions to asks is.

1. Why is it that people are the ONLY animal that has to PAY to have a place to live.
2. Why is it that we use MONEY
3. Why is money in "short supply"
4. Why is it a "crime" to consume some of Gods own creations such as leafy plants or mushrooms

When you answer those questions you will realise that the Illuminati is creating impoverishment in order to create crime in order to create fear and to control people.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Prisons will aways exist, human nature demands so. People have always desired to cleanse themselves of the lower half of society. Fear mongering is a huge part as is an ageing demographic of tax paying citizens. The older a society grows older there ability to protect them selves diminishes. Their resources increase so they enact laws and enforcement to "feel safe". As for the consumption of leaves and shrooms, I have no problem with. Creating toxic waist site with the manufacturing of Meth and the deviation it causes in the lives of innocent and users alike I do have a problem with. I am not for more laws but till a man can have the freedom to protect himself and his family we will need a place for the degenerate segment of the population.

As for PAN's Illuminate predictions I say he would be top of there list being so knowledgeable and informed of a "SECRET SOCIETIES" actions and plans. Its amazing to me how much insight one person can have... ;) Talk about fear mongering...
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 pm

@ FreeYourMind, American inmates live better lives then most countries of the worlds poor. There are federal regulations and guidelines that keep it so. Education is available, GED and college courses. Meals and full medical is provided. I don't see how any of this is inhumane especially if you understand that most inmates take a plea agreement and are not charged with their true crimes...
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:46 pm

PAN I have no problem with natural law. My problem is the thought of a con man like you dictating said law to me. A delusional entity such as yourself, claiming what your owed for "helping men". Your Crimes Against Fathers is apply named for I'm sure you have committed your share...
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby FreeYourMind » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:@ FreeYourMind, American inmates live better lives then most countries of the worlds poor. There are federal regulations and guidelines that keep it so. Education is available, GED and college courses. Meals and full medical is provided. I don't see how any of this is inhumane especially if you understand that most inmates take a plea agreement and are not charged with their true crimes...

I doubt you've surveyed prison conditions in the world's poor countries. Besides, the US is supposed to be a First World country, is it not? What I've read and seen about the prisons in European countries is that they are far less inhumane than those in the US. They have more space and prisoners often don't have a cell mate, unlike the US where two men share a tiny cage. They are allowed to have more of their personal belongings and have items like TVs. Even in Israel, hardly known as a human rights bastion, prisoners in that country's biggest maximum security prison have much more space, and are often allowed to have family members and friends as cell mates.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:Prisons will aways exist, human nature demands so.

Really? Then why do almost NO "uncivilized" people have prisons? North american indians did not have prisons. Kiwi maoris did not have prisons. Australian aboriginals did not have prisons.

Seems only "civilised" people dream up the idea that locking someone in a cage "reforms" them.

You might try this with a dog. When a dog does something you do not like lock it up in a cage for a while. Then let it out. Keep doing it. Tell me if you end up with a "reformed" dog or if you end up with a more vicious dog that will resist being locked up in the cage. Let me know how you get on.

You are a moron Dogboy...and you are proving it with every post. You are worse than BlueMurder. At least he knew when to quite because he was hopelessly outgunned by FACTS.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions