Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


One reason why the US has the highest incarceration rate?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Haha... if you had the comprehension PAN you might understand what I was saying. The right to protect ones self and family in not a part of "civilized society". Your butt hurt for being called out as the scum bag con man you are. I train dogs in several specialties. No, kenneling a dog dose not make it more aggressive, your argument fails. A kenneled dog is more trainable and pays more attention to its handler. You PAN are the ultimate fool for believing your own delusion and buying your own hype... I guess I should know my place and bow to King PAN... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOT NOW NOT EVER!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.







Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:@ FreeYourMind, American inmates live better lives then most countries of the worlds poor. There are federal regulations and guidelines that keep it so. Education is available, GED and college courses. Meals and full medical is provided. I don't see how any of this is inhumane especially if you understand that most inmates take a plea agreement and are not charged with their true crimes...


I doubt you've surveyed prison conditions in the world's poor countries. Besides, the US is supposed to be a First World country, is it not? What I've read and seen about the prisons in European countries is that they are far less inhumane than those in the US. They have more space and prisoners often don't have a cell mate, unlike the US where two men share a tiny cage. They are allowed to have more of their personal belongings and have items like TVs. Even in Israel, hardly known as a human rights bastion, prisoners in that country's biggest maximum security prison have much more space, and are often allowed to have family members and friends as cell mates.


You really don't know how good inmates in the states have it do you PAN... Many Mexican National inmates receive health care for the first time in there life. Many inmates receive dental work they would never get otherwise. Not do to lack of resources on their part but the allocation of those resources. The type of person in Max or super Max facility would not hesitate killing based on their egocentric nature. They were this way before their incarceration not because of it...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby pete98146 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:@ FreeYourMind, American inmates live better lives then most countries of the worlds poor. There are federal regulations and guidelines that keep it so. Education is available, GED and college courses. Meals and full medical is provided. I don't see how any of this is inhumane especially if you understand that most inmates take a plea agreement and are not charged with their true crimes...


I doubt you've surveyed prison conditions in the world's poor countries. Besides, the US is supposed to be a First World country, is it not? What I've read and seen about the prisons in European countries is that they are far less inhumane than those in the US. They have more space and prisoners often don't have a cell mate, unlike the US where two men share a tiny cage. They are allowed to have more of their personal belongings and have items like TVs. Even in Israel, hardly known as a human rights bastion, prisoners in that country's biggest maximum security prison have much more space, and are often allowed to have family members and friends as cell mates.


You really don't know how good inmates in the states have it do you PAN... Many Mexican National inmates receive health care for the first time in there life. Many inmates receive dental work they would never get otherwise. Not do to lack of resources on their part but the allocation of those resources. The type of person in Max or super Max facility would not hesitate killing based on their egocentric nature. They were this way before their incarceration not because of it...


Agree with you Dogboy. One of the first things I'd do if I were nominated as Dictator :) would be to move all of the prisons (for the most serious and repeat offenders ) a few miles into Mexico and let the Mexicans run the prisons. If it costs the average American taxpayer $20k per con, I'm sure Mexico can do it for 5k per year. The dreaded entitlement issues run deep in American culture these days. This would be a fantastic way to save tax payer dollars. Why not? The very hardened criminals won't be rehabilitated so lock them away....abroad.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby samurai_panda » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:20 am

As a sovereign individual, I refuse to be incarcerated by hypocritical bastards of power.

Absolute freedom is totally worth dying for.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 am

Postby Adama » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

I agree more with PAN on this one.

The only way a man should be imprisoned is if he committed a violent crime against another individual. A man should not be imprisoned for failure to pay traffic fines, having marijuana on his person, or failure to pay some summons. This is why it is no longer a Justice system. It is a legal system.

If you doubt this, I can find some of what Thomas J Ball wrote on his blog before he self-immolated. There are two sets of books for the court officers to follow. One is for them internally. One is for the outsiders who believe they can still get justice.

And if you are arrested and put on trial, there is a >90% chance you will be convicted. So let us hope that no one here is ever falsely accused, because it will result in loss of freedom.

Some of us like freedom, and despite the free healthcare, we'd rather pay for our own through gainful employment.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Adama wrote:I agree more with PAN on this one.

The only way a man should be imprisoned is if he committed a violent crime against another individual. A man should not be imprisoned for failure to pay traffic fines, having marijuana on his person, or failure to pay some summons. This is why it is no longer a Justice system. It is a legal system.

If you doubt this, I can find some of what Thomas J Ball wrote on his blog before he self-immolated. There are two sets of books for the court officers to follow. One is for them internally. One is for the outsiders who believe they can still get justice.

And if you are arrested and put on trial, there is a >90% chance you will be convicted. So let us hope that no one here is ever falsely accused, because it will result in loss of freedom.

Some of us like freedom, and despite the free healthcare, we'd rather pay for our own through gainful employment.

Adama,
thanks for that. When I was in the german court the other day the judge asked me why I sent him a notice telling him that I said I would kill the irish judge if he falsely incarcerated me and why I told him I retained the right to carry any weapon I choose and defend my life and liberty with deadly force.

I looked him in the eye and told him "I take my freedom seriously". I said no more than that. He got the message. I said it in front of four armed cops too....they were in the courtroom most likely to intimidate me.

Freedom is not something to lose lightly and it is certainly not something you hand over without a fight.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 pm

samurai_panda wrote:As a sovereign individual, I refuse to be incarcerated by hypocritical bastards of power.

Absolute freedom is totally worth dying for.


Shaefer Cox puts the question the other way.

Is freedom worth killing for?

My own opinion is very much that I do not wish to die for my freedom, but I am absolutely willing to kill a man who deprives me of my freedom in such a way that I have committed no crime and can not lose my freedom in return. This is very easy to do. It is just that men do not listen to how to do that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDHQ16MyKY [/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:33 am

Last year my Grandmother was falsely accused of leaving the scene of an accident. I accompanied her to the courthouse two times about this case. Were they going to arrest an elderly woman and hold her in contempt of court? Revoke her license? None of the above. She knows and is friends with all of the members of the town court, legislature and the mayor. Nothing was going to happen to her, yet we had to appear any way.

The judge dismissed the case against her for lack of evidence.

It isnt how good a perosn you are, or what you do, it is who you know (or who you can buy).

If my grandmother had not been friends with people in power, she might have her license revoked or even be imprisoned today.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests