Blog coming, information preview.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

polya wrote:Just go and try to find a wife yourself! Even a long holiday would give you some of the answers you need. It's too late to go when you're retired, so go now! Staying in your country will only result in thesame life you have had, so try something new.
I am not going to make enough money to retire early. Anything out there that involves the possibility of early retirement, either takes too long or involves shady activity.

I don't have ten years and Black Men don't need to take any risk in going to jail. Too easy to get in and too hard to get out.

I have to do it now because I am tired of where I am currently (1) and if I wait any longer I'll be 45, then 50.

As I stated before, I want options and while I don't have a crystal ball, I think something dubious is going to happen around the time of the elections. While whatever happens and even if moron Mitt wins, my exit plan is in place and I won't have to deal with him and his administration for more than six month windows.

There some things happening in the background I will cover on my blog so stay tuned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

90 days to find a European woman? That's pretty optimistic!

European women are pretty similar to American women. I know because I'm surrounded by them here.

I don't know why more men don't go to Asia. The American man is worshipped in countries like Japan and the Philippines. My Chinese gf handwashed my underwear - I can't see many European women doing that.

And if you want kids then of course Asian/half Asian kids will be both very beautiful and top the class academically!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:90 days to find a European woman? That's pretty optimistic!

European women are pretty similar to American women. I know because I'm surrounded by them here.

I don't know why more men don't go to Asia. The American man is worshipped in countries like Japan and the Philippines. My Chinese gf handwashed my underwear - I can't see many European women doing that.

And if you want kids then of course Asian/half Asian kids will be both very beautiful and top the class academically!
I know White Women that do that sort of thing, its not exclusive to Asian women. As I have said, if you another White man in her life there is nothing special about you from other White men while you might believe otherwise.

That is one of many reasons why White men chase around Asian women to the chagrin of Asian men...

However as I have said African-American men in Europe is a rarity, this includes the Military and frankly what happens is women date men in the military can't get them to marry them and they get go back to the States and she gets tossed. Some might call them Mud Sharks but frankly that is derogatory and I don't like using that. Anyway I am in demand in Germany (Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, etc) so finding an interested woman is not hard at all. I had women lined up the last time I went. If I had went to the German girl first, I wouldn't be talking to you today.

Finding women for me is not hard, never has been, as long as I look OUTSIDE of America.

Again, its simple math, market demand and supply. In America where US women outnumber all other women on IR dating sites means = They can be choosy about who they deal with. They often pick the wrong guy based on bulging muscles or some other non-important trait. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Outside of America however especially in Western Europe. On all the IR sites I have a member of or have been on, Germans out number everybody else but America and UK. In the UK, I'm starting to find profiles not from Native Brits but Polish and other Eastern European women.

The point is there is plenty to choose from, its just picking a few and seeing what's there. Not everybody finds me attractive but that said...

I do okay ;)

90 days is plenty of time...
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

90 Days? That is pretty soon. I am not even sure that a women that I talked to everyday and connect really well with over those months would want to tie the knot with me that quickly. I would say probably a year but 3 months is really short.

I have tried the IR websites. However, I am not sure if I am ugly (I have been loosing weight probably by late August I will be a good weight), write boring introductions, and/or the fact I am far away.

If I was able to find a nice European women in Germany (really tried) while I was in Vienna, I think possibly I could have stayed in the country.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:90 Days? That is pretty soon. I am not even sure that a women that I talked to everyday and connect really well with over those months would want to tie the knot with me that quickly. I would say probably a year but 3 months is really short.

I have tried the IR websites. However, I am not sure if I am ugly (I have been loosing weight probably by late August I will be a good weight), write boring introductions, and/or the fact I am far away.

If I was able to find a nice European women in Germany (really tried) while I was in Vienna, I think possibly I could have stayed in the country.
Aozora several things here...

1) Are you absolutely sure about what you want? Do you convey that clearly?

What I want is marriage which means a confirmed, committed long term relationship. This is what MOST woman want. Some people around tend to forget that. They want to believe they are just out to rob you. I say it would be much easier to get you in a compromising position, put a gun to your head and demand all the access codes to your accounts... Alot less complicated, some men give too much credit to women...

You also aren't sure about having children. Most women want children, unless you make it a point to find another wishy-washy person you'll find that you being unsure about anything is problematic with women.

By putting financials at the top of the concerns list, you convey to women you worry about money issues. Not saying you need to be an enterprising soul to survive but if you feel you have the best chances to earn enough money to support a relationship then come to the US. Despite all the tails of woe around here, you can still do what you need to do and have an escape plan and most people unless you watch alot of media have no idea how dire the US situation is.

2) Why can't you seal the deal in 90 days and have a 6-9 month engagement? What in the world are you going to find out two or three years down the road? If you're shocked by something two or three years later that means you didn't ask enough questions in a matter that doesn't sound like an interrogation. One of the many things I agree with from Patti Stanger the Millionaire Matchmaker is not to turn a date into an interrogation or job interview. Most things will come out in the wash as they say, just listen to what she's saying. If you find something troubling confront her about it and don't think about "she'll be mad and withhold sex from me" that's unlikely to happen. If it does... Then I would drop her anyway because that means anything that would upset her would cause her to withhold sex from you = not good.

Any person with a high comfort level about any subject, meaning they don't believe your judgmental, will tell you all sorts of things. But honestly there are some things that should be left covered. For example you do really want to a woman to re-tell she was raped or something? If she is otherwise unaffected by it, its best left unsaid.

The truth of the matter is, there is no "standard" you should follow when it comes to love and commitment. It happens when it feels right, there is no time table and in that sense I would like the woman control when that happens. If she's ready to commit and you're decent at reading signals and body language, she'll let you know and when you pop the question you won't get an awkward response that you see and fear found on You Tube.

Its pretty obvious, when a woman starts talking about "We" constantly (without being prompted), that's is a pretty big hint.

Final Thoughts -

I can't predict how women react to you. While I have horrible luck inside America and frankly most of it is self-imposed: If I look long and hard enough I can likely find a woman here that accepts everything about me including where I live, no car and no job. Now with women overseas that automatically negates that argument to a certain degree until its established where you are going to live and shouldn't be discussed until you get to that point.

I am not sure why you had difficulty in Austria. I can say I don't find many profiles from native Austrian women looking for Black Men. I think people forget Austria was an Eastern Bloc country until the fall of the wall. It was accepted into the EU fairly quickly and is not what I would call a popular destination for Americans. When Americans think Europe, they think Paris and London firstly... Anyway I am not shocked the women that you actually connected with are in fact Germans.

You are not darker than some of the men I've seen on the success story part of the site, so I know that's not it. Now that your back in the US, I guess you can look for women overseas and since you have work experience in Europe its likely easier for you to get work once your a resident. You can become a resident on your own if you can find a job in the country you're in, its not hard. What I want is that EU passport, if a great woman comes with it, so be it but that's by far the EASIEST way to get one. We can exchange passports, she can get a US Passport as well. There are clear advantages to having BOTH.

By marrying a local give me residency. Are you concerned some morons on here would poo-poo that because you're not "Going Your Own Way" and you are somewhat dependent on the woman to give you residency? For me I have no moral problems with that because I wanted to marry a European woman anyway. I don't openly talk about these things with woman anyway, besides Why would an American be looking for residency status???? Don't we live in the greatest country on earth????

So again, 90 days to lock her in is plenty of time. Mark found Anna first trip, married her roughly a year after they met but that's because of INS and not them so much, she knew right away. This is not impossible and frankly only Anglo culture woman want to play games because the are encouraged to do so by the media...
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Also, are you financially stable?

A child will cost you around $250,000 by the time they're 18.

Do you already have a good career in place so you can have a good cash flow per month to support your child?

The resolve currency of the world is the u.s. dollar and it's being devalued as we speak and inflation is going up.

The cost of goods and services is going to go up at LEAST in western society.

If the u.s. dollar goes bad, the whole world goes bad.

Are you prepared to deal with this?

Even in europe, the currency is losing value.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

eurobrat wrote:He can do it as long as he finds a girl who likes to work. Let's say she's capable of making in L.A. 40-60K and he busts ass and makes 50-80K they are well over 100K and now that housing is affordable in California again they would be quit well off around 10-12K net each month with the tax breaks of a Marriage and 1 Child.
That's a lot of "ifs".

He has shown no evidence that he will be making 50K-80K within 90 days!?

He will need to get a high paying career quickly if he wants to find a wife in 90 days.

It would be wise to get a good career or business before you even think of getting married or having a kid.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:Also, are you financially stable?

A child will cost you around $250,000 by the time they're 18.

Do you already have a good career in place so you can have a good cash flow per month to support your child?

The resolve currency of the world is the u.s. dollar and it's being devalued as we speak and inflation is going up.

The cost of goods and services is going to go up at LEAST in western society.

If the u.s. dollar goes bad, the whole world goes bad.

Are you prepared to deal with this?

Even in europe, the currency is losing value.
Most of these details will be covered on my blog and I am not at liberty to talk about much more of my financial position.

Since you don't have kids, I know people with kids and I have dated women with kids, let me answer this question directly. Do you have to pay $250,000 up front? Last I heard you didn't. That comes to about $13,900 per year until age 18. Are you going to throw them out 12:01am midnight as they turn 18???

By my calculations, it cost just under $30K to live comfortably in Los Angeles (according to Stoney Brook Univ) or as another study put it, you need to work 130 hours a week at min wage to afford rent on average -

Assuming by adding another person she is not going to surprising you with wanting to become a stay-at-home mother, I think its fairly easy with some minor skills and an AS degree you can earn more than $30K. There are still jobs in America that earn that much with minimal skills.

Now it doesn't cost 60K a year to sustain two people. That is actually enough to fit the $13,900 a year of the $250K you would need (which is correct , on average) for one child.

Now to add another child, it is 1:1 so you would need another $14,000 roughly. Though studies have shown if you stagger your births, expenses tapper off a bit until their teenage years after infancy.

These are all averages it could cost more, it could cost less. Since most European countries are struggling with birth rate, you can use that to your favor. Unlike America where only those who can workout their own contracts can get paid maternity leave, you can get that in most countries which Germany, UK and France being the most generous.

Let's just say I plan to have my children in Europe...

I'll have my financials in order by then, no need to worry about me.

I likely have more financial data than you do and I'm well aware of the impact of devalued currency. However because Germany depends highly on the value of the Euro. There is still much to play out, but Germany will be the least impacted country. Unlike France it has a competitive manufacturing base. The only real way it can be impacted is global demand of their products goes WAY down, but VAG has surpassed GM as the largest builder of cars in the world. Also Germany started their own "austerity" back in 2008/2009. Its still kept demand for products up and kept a majority of the workforce employed.

Worst case scenario is already underway, which EU has already told Spain it will not be getting any help for Bankia.

Greece is caught between a rock and hard place. If they stay in the Euro and accept the austerity measures already in place and set to ramp up soon, they will get increasingly more violence and next election cycle get more Ring Wing. Eventually they'll likely have to leave the Euro.

Because Anglo banks are deeply exposed to the Euro crisis, a default by Greece would take down at least one of France's largest banks and at least two or three Anglo banks.

My point is the Euro will eventually sort itself out, when that happens, all focus will change to the problems with the dollar...

Europe with a devalued Euro is more secure than America with a devalued dollar... All you have to do is look at gun/ammo sales in America.

Once the Euro is back to 1:1 with the dollar (theoretically, the dollars actual value is about $.84) local products will go down slightly in cost. But I still have friends and family in America and while like I said I will not disclose all my data here, let's just say before the worst hits, I will be prepared to take advantage of it.

The job market is BETTER, let me say that again, BETTER in Europe than it is in the US despite problems with the Euro because the REAL problem is aging population and low birth rates. The immigrants they let in are typically poor and uneducated, unlikely to make an impact. Some countries have relaxed residence requirements in the hopes to attract younger, talented people.

I am more likely to get a well paying job in Europe than in America. I have a small window to get a few things done but I'm not concerned, one thing at a time.

As I said besides, IMHO you go to places like European Dream Connections or AFA because you work in America, get an average of two weeks paid vacation so you're paying for a compressed schedule and your hand held. I don't need any of that, so the cost goes WAY down. Enough to able to have the time to pursue and have enough money without working a regular "job".

I could keep much of this too myself but as my service to society I want to show that focusing on what's important and not the rest of what people consider important you can get the job done and be happy with the results.

No fear mongering. All you can do is to plan for the best and prepare for the worst. Money is not the only insulation from tragedy, planning goes a long way.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:He can do it as long as he finds a girl who likes to work. Let's say she's capable of making in L.A. 40-60K and he busts ass and makes 50-80K they are well over 100K and now that housing is affordable in California again they would be quit well off around 10-12K net each month with the tax breaks of a Marriage and 1 Child.
That's a lot of "ifs".

He has shown no evidence that he will be making 50K-80K within 90 days!?

He will need to get a high paying career quickly if he wants to find a wife in 90 days.

It would be wise to get a good career or business before you even think of getting married or having a kid.
Bust my ass? LOL, will never happen again. Something I learned in glass training, "Work smarter, Not harder" I have already busted my ass and what happen? Nothing, I have worked two jobs before 13-14 hours a day, 5 days a week, sometimes more. I have nothing to show for it, time for a new tactic...

As I have explained before, I have finished IT training and need to do the certification testing. But that's not even the most important part, its gaining experience. However I may have a way around that and there are just as many entry level jobs in Europe as there are here. 1-2 years experience with A+ and MCDST (plus maybe Security +) gets you about $30K a year domestically. With additional education and attrition, I will make more within 5 years. But I have many other ideas in my head (and talents), we'll see what happens, again working, earning money is the least of my concerns.

Why should I show or prove to you that I can make money, enough money for it not to the issue in a relationship?

If you visited my blog I put up a print out of my earnings up to this point in 2012 without working a day...
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

It can work but you need a business or investment plan to multiply this money of your per month at least through something like stock options or some kind of business that can give you a nice cash flow.

The economy will experience highs and lows but ultimately, the market is going to see its biggest crash ever.

The dollar was taken off the gold standard in the 1970s, this means that the dollar and other currencies around the world are trash. The dollar will continue to lose value. That's why the prices of gold and silver are going up.

I mean I don't have any answers for anybody as sometimes I can barely take care of myself but you seriously need to talk to a financial advisor who can write up a financial plan for you so you can pull this off.

Trust me, something like this needs incredible planning. There's no need doing this by yourself.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Re: Blog coming, information preview.

Post by DarrenFW »

djfourmoney wrote:This blog will cover my adventure in finding my wife.

It will cover everything from start of the journey to my first born. After that, we'll see what happens.

Can this be done in a year (or two) yes! This very recent example -
I’m a Black American from L.A. and I’ve been living in Stuttgart, Germany since October 2009, so almost two years now. Why Germany? Well I met my fiancé online about five years ago (BlackPlanet…I know, don’t laugh!) The first year we were talking on the phone or emailing basically every day, the second year it continued but I finally flew to Germany a few times, flew her to L.A. twice and eventually the relationship progressed to the point where I made the decision to move there for a year or two, as the original plan was for her to move to California with me for the long-term assuming our relationship continued to work out

Also, she is Greek, not German although she has spent more than half her life living in Germany. For quite some time I had been very much open to living abroad. I had already done some traveling (Jamaica, throughout Mexico, Canada, Chile) but I had not yet been to Europe. I think I got a little burned out on L.A. life in particular being born and raised there and just kind of had an instinctual feeling I would enjoy living in another country. I just wasn’t sure which one. So, when things got serious with my girl, I decided to make that move.
From the same thread -

Someone asked if he was still with his girlfriend.... The answer
Yeah we're still together and have a beautiful 22 month daughter. Probably getting married next summer. She's actually in Greece right now on vacation.
I was highly encouraged by this and I have been mildly successful thus far not really attacking the web like I want too. To focus on getting my finances in order, I have stopped using sites and keep off of Yahoo and Skype. I was recently contacted by a Russian women I had been talking too on Skype on Facebook asking what happen to me. So these women aren't going anywhere anytime soon....

But then I looked at my account..... As of July, I am spending more than what's coming in. To make this work I will have to cut all spending. Since I have reached by weight lost goal (179lbs with clothes on, so about 177lbs naked) but don't quite have the muscle definition I would like, I will postpone weight lifting for the time being. It will cost me $35 or one month's fee to get out of my contract. That's better than spending $140 between now and the time I plan to leave... I need that money.

I need $300 a month to make this work. That is to cover air far and accommodations....

Budgets will covered in more detail on the blog.

Here's the URL - http://leavingthematrix.blogspot.com/
Great stuff. Wordpress has made it really easy to make your own site. I love it. If you need any help, let me know.

-Darren
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/