Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What is your opinion of Peter Andrew Nolan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What is your opinion of PeterAndrewNolan?

PeterAndrewNolan is a con man and delusional
28
80%
PeterAndrewNolan is the Messiah of men
7
20%
 
Total votes : 35

What is your opinion of Peter Andrew Nolan?

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 am

I'm curious as to how this forum sees PeterAndrewNolan. Please post your views and opinions here...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.







Postby polya » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:17 am

I'm not sure why he is here as he wants to change the Australian Govt, not live abroad somewhere.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby FREEDOM1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 am

He makes some good points and has quite a bit of experience

but he craps on too much and thinks he is the self-proclaimed emperor of

the world - peter stop whining like a little bitch
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 am

Postby eurobrat » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 am

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 23, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm

FREEDOM1 wrote:He makes some good points and has quite a bit of experience

but he craps on too much and thinks he is the self-proclaimed emperor of

the world - peter stop whining like a little bitch


The point being he isn't doing anything but restating the obvious. He then is taking credit for it as "helping men" and now we should pay for his help that was never asked for in the first place. He has the entitlement issues of an American Woman no wounder he hates the competition... Where I come from that's called trying to sell ice to Eskimos... ;)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Seeker » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:05 pm

He's a mentally ill conspiracy theorist and a thoroughly unpleasant person. No wonder his wife left him and his own family turned against him.
Seeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 pm

He's an annoying moron second maybe only to boycottamericanwomen and nearly the same troll-status as Philosophical Filipidiot.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Dogboy86 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 am

Repatriate wrote:He's an annoying moron second maybe only to boycottamericanwomen and nearly the same troll-status as Philosophical Filipidiot.


Priceless Repatriate! Its funny that PAN had to have his sub troll BAW come back here and make fake accounts to distract and place votes for him. To bad when accounts are deleted their votes in a pole arnt as well... lol
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby ethan_sg » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:29 am

Annoying, deluded, self-righteous, close-minded, mentally ill megalomaniac.

Starts countless boring threads which no one ever reads or replies to then condemns all of mankind for it.

Is essentially lecturing to himself on this forum because no one can be bothered to read his 50-paragraphs verbose diatribes.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 am
Location: Shanghai

Postby OutWest » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 am

Dogboy86 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:He's an annoying moron second maybe only to boycottamericanwomen and nearly the same troll-status as Philosophical Filipidiot.


Priceless Repatriate! Its funny that PAN had to have his sub troll BAW come back here and make fake accounts to distract and place votes for him. To bad when accounts are deleted their votes in a pole arnt as well... lol


Have you noticed how self-entitled stars of their own reality show never seem to catch on as to why they are shit magnets?
Actions against them just provide feed for the persecution complex and elaborate conspiracy theories just serve to reinforce their
grandiose illusions, after all, the CIA and the Illuminati have dedicated 100 full time agents just for dealing with them!
They simply can't deal with the humbling reality that they are not on anyone's map, in fact the CIA could give a rat's ass whether they
live, die or fart.

It's just too hard to come to grips with a destroyed life. I bet every other bar in the Philippines has some sodden expat who would be all too willing to spin a good yarn for ya...He is NOT the deadbeat LOOSER that he obviously is, he is incognito due to the fact that he alone is being targeted by the CIA, MI6, DEA, NSA and the PTA who have their agents everywhere looking for him...

Then you have the good luck to run into SPY MAN's friend who lets drop that SPY MAN is a union plumber from Jersey who is on disability for excessive crack and thought he would hide out in whore-town overseas ever since that domestic violence arrest for bitch-slapping his 500 lb wife who had been nagging him for 40 years about fixing the bathroom faucet that had been leaking for 41 years.

There is always a reason...

outwest
Last edited by OutWest on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Dogboy86 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:49 pm

ethan_sg wrote:Annoying, deluded, self-righteous, close-minded, mentally ill megalomaniac.

Starts countless boring threads which no one ever reads or replies to then condemns all of mankind for it.

Is essentially lecturing to himself on this forum because no one can be bothered to read his 50-paragraphs verbose diatribes.


+1 ethan_sg! Great post...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Dogboy86 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 pm

OutWest wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:He's an annoying moron second maybe only to boycottamericanwomen and nearly the same troll-status as Philosophical Filipidiot.


Priceless Repatriate! Its funny that PAN had to have his sub troll BAW come back here and make fake accounts to distract and place votes for him. To bad when accounts are deleted their votes in a pole arnt as well... lol


Have you noticed how self-entitled stars of their own reality show never seem to catch on as to why they are shit magnets?
Actions against them just provide feed for the persecution complex and elaborate conspiracy theories just serve to reinforce their
grandiose illusions, after all, the CIA and the Illuminati have dedicated 100 full time agents just for dealing with them!
They simply can't deal with the humbling reality that they are not on anyone's map, in fact the CIA could give a rat's ass whether they
live, die or fart.

It's just too hard to come to grips with a destroyed life. I bet every other bar in the Philippines has some sodden expat who would be all too willing to spin a good yarn for ya...He is NOT the deadbeat LOOSER that he obviously is, he is incognito due to the fact that he alone is in being targeted by the CIA, MI6, DEA, NSA and the PTA who have their agents everywhere looking for him...

Then you have the good luck to run into SPY MAN's friend who lets drop that SPY MAN is a union plumber from Jersey who is on disability for excessive crack and thought he would hide out in whore-town overseas ever since that domestic violence arrest for bitch-slapping his 500 lb wife who had been nagging him for 40 years about fixing the bathroom faucet that had been leaking for 41 years.

There is always a reason...

outwest


Outwest you have outdone yourself sir!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Moving on » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 am

He hijacked my thread, called me all sorts of foul shit and now he's saying that I'm some sort of ASIO agent ... one deluded fruit loop!
Moving on
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am

Postby Dogboy86 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 pm

"4 out of 5 HA members agree PAN is a blathering c**t!!!"
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Fenix » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 pm

My opinion of Peter Andrew Nolan?

I don't want to write another novella about this cocksmith, but my opinion will be kept as short as possible:

The Peter Popoff of the MRA.
The Australian Jim Jones.
HappierAbroad and CrimesAgainstFathers are his church and his Jonestown.


If Jim Jones and Peter Popoff spliced their semen together with the eggs of Janet Reno then you get the seed of Peter Nolan.

1. Con artist.
2. Charlatan.
3. Scammer.
5. Internet spammer.
6. Delusional.
7. Narcissistic.
8. Sociopath.
9. Mass suicide & genocide advocate
10. Paranoid schizophrenic.
11. Deadbeat father.
12. Fugitive.
13. Terrible husband.
14. Deceptive.
15. Fraud.
16. Liar.
17. Fear monger.
18. Misogynist.
19. Sexist.
20. Insane.


I give Jim Jones credit: He actually had followers and those said followers (909) killed themselves because Jones wanted them to. The only power Peter Griffin has is Nintendo Power and I doubt he even knows how to turn on a Nintendo or know what a Nintendo is...Nolan is a waste of human flesh. He is the definition of Internet pollution. I find it funny that he ignores this thread hardcore...Why is that?

P.S. these are facts, not opinions.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests