Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What is your opinion of Peter Andrew Nolan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What is your opinion of PeterAndrewNolan?

PeterAndrewNolan is a con man and delusional
28
80%
PeterAndrewNolan is the Messiah of men
7
20%
 
Total votes : 35

Postby Repatriate » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:32 am

Dogboy86 wrote:"4 out of 5 HA members agree PAN is a blathering c**t!!!"


He's one of those guys that I would have done a full thread/username delete on before he reached critical mass with his retarded spamming. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







Postby davewe » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 am

Is it my imagination or has he gotten worse lately? Some of his postings recently have nothing to do with the topic or thread. He just blathers on about himself, like an Aussie version of Winston :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Repatriate » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:49 am

davewe wrote:Is it my imagination or has he gotten worse lately? Some of his postings recently have nothing to do with the topic or thread. He just blathers on about himself, like an Aussie version of Winston :)

Winston at least has some kind of focus or point to his page long rambling. Peter is like the crazy preacher/conspiracy guy on the street corner in any urban city in America.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Renata » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 am

PAN wants to help men who have been wronged by their justice systems & by others & Crimes against fathers is a great initiative, but He complains about not getting enough help form men' in general. It's because he's not a good leader & doesn't understand 'people'.

He needs to work in the background & get some help from someone who would take the reins of it all and Lead'.

Sometimes to be successful you have to be silent.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:31 pm

polya wrote:I'm not sure why he is here as he wants to change the Australian Govt, not live abroad somewhere.


Polya. The Irish and Australian guvments are criminal cartels...as are all guvments of UN countries. I chose to create a new way for men to live in freedom because I actually care about other people. Unlike 99.9% of people who could not give a toss about other people and then wonder why no one cares about them.

I already live abroad. I do not have one single place I live. I travel to where I need to travel to for work. I have a place where I store my stuff that one might loosely call home.

There are VERY few men as free as me. I was just interested in helping other men because so many men COMPLAIN and so many men KILL THEMSELVES that I thought they actually wanted some help.

I was mistaken. Men do not want help. They want to be oppressed. They want to be slaves. They just want to bitch and moan about it.

And all those men who DO NOTHING TO HELP OTHER MEN like to put shit on me because I show them up.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:The point being he isn't doing anything but restating the obvious. He then is taking credit for it as "helping men" and now we should pay for his help that was never asked for in the first place. He has the entitlement issues of an American Woman no wounder he hates the competition...



Dogboy,
you are a liar and I denounce you as the LIAR you have chosen to be.

1. I have donated CASH to men in excess of USD20,000.
2. I have loaned money to people in excess of USD10,000.
3. I have given work to men in excess of USD5,000.
4. I have counselled men who were suicidal and helped them get back on their feet.
5. I have spent just under 4,000 hours over a period of 4.5 years at a personal cost in excess of USD500,000

I did this because THOUSANDS of men a year are killing themselves via the criminal activities of guvments in divorce.

Far from "help that was not asked for" there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of men who have asked for help to stop the abuse of guvments in divorce.

So I took it upon myself to create the remedy, prove it and publish it... ALL FOR FREE.

Having done that I was surprised by the fact that MEN ARE STUPID AND IGNORANT AND ARROGANT ABOUT THEIR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE.

Since EVERYTHING I DID WAS PUBLISHED AND MADE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AND ONLY ABOUT 10 MEN USED IT AND MEN EVEN HATE ON ME FOR MAKING THIS FANTASTIC CONTRIBUTION TO THEM THEN ANT FURTHER TIME OF MINE WILL BE PAID FOR.

If men wish to be respected then they must show respect where it has been earned. And since I am still the ONLY man in the world who has video recorded a family court matter and put it on you tube LAWFULLY I am the better of ANY MAN IN THE MRA/MRM area.

Since men refuse to respect what I have done in the VAST MAJORITY I will return the favour and have NO RESPECT FOR ANY MAN WHO HAS NOT EQUALED ME IN MY EFFORTS. I know a few men who have done more than me...and none of them are here. They too get HATED ON when they tell men what is really happening.

In the west it is actually very lonely pointing out how stupid men are. In Germany there are LOTS of men who "get it" because they have studied german history. German men are STAGGERED at how stupid western women are. They really are.

I came here because John Rambo invited me and I shared the results of my work with anyone who would care to listen.

Few cared to listen. So I hope you like your slavery.

After 4.5 years I have come to the conclusion the Illuminati is correct. They SHOULD kill off 95% of the population because 99.9% of the population on this planet is stupid beyond all redemption. The idea that mankind is the pinnacle of evolution on this planet is LAUGHABLE.

Mankind has been genetically manipulated to be DUMBED DOWN to a level BELOW ROCKS and made tame and docile like sheep. When someone points this out the sheep actually attack the messenger rather than listen.

I look forward to the cull of 95% of the worlds population now.

I have a better than 90% chance of surviving that even if it started in the next few weeks.

If men like me fail the cull will happen for sure...if men like me are successful we will save the lives of those who HATE ON US.

Those who HATE ON US might want to reconsider who, exactly, they are HATING ON. If we stop the majority of mankind will die off.....something I actually agree with now......the ONLY reason I am still going is the little boys who are innocent and have done no wrong. But their fathers have done great wrong in betraying their own sons by refusing to protect them from ALL who would do them harm.

In short? 99.9% of men are "useless eaters" who very rightly should be killed off today.

They are too stupid to even know when they are oppressed slaves.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:53 pm

For all those who HATE ON ME for giving my time freely to young men to educate them as well as providing the remedy for older men?

Here is the voice of one of the MANY young men I have helped along the way. He was 21 when he met me.

These are the young men DogBoy would ignore and leave them to their fate via ignorance.

These are the young men MOST men here would leave to their fate via ignorance.

I find men who are not willing to pass along their knowledge to young men quite disgusting and repulsive men. I really do.

I find men who suppress knowledge so as to be able to exploit other men quite disgusting but a lot of men do it.

Men DESERVE their slavery because 99.9% or more of them are quite disgusting in that they will not even offer the protection of the law to the little children of their land.

These men today are just ONE GENERATION from those who fought and died in WW II. And they are the greatest bunch of cowards that ever drew breath.

Western men today, in the vast majority, really do disgust me with their stupidity and ignorance and their commitment to be stupid and ignorant.

So I will let lads like this one know the truth. That the men of MY generation and my fathers generation have betrayed them.

Good luck getting young men to pay YOUR WELFARE checks when they find out income tax is voluntary.

The future belongs to young men like this one who commented here.

The other men who refused to heed my call can go shoot themselves and be fertiliser in someones garden. That is more useful than what they are doing today.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx


Just want to take a moment to say thank you for all your dedication to this cause and to saving men's lives. Based on your actions I can tell you actually have a heart and are genuinely looking out for the well-being of young men such as myself. In particular I have found your information regarding women to be VERY enlightening, this same crucial and vital information about women for young men is so ruthlessly suppressed by the media.

I can now clearly see who my friends are and who they are not. To give you an example, a few weeks back my aunt (mid-50's) came to visit me. While she was here she kept going on and on about "You're so tall my baby, we need to get you married" and "When you get out of school the girls are gonna love you, we need to find you a good girl who knows how to cook".

Now, had I still been in the dark about women I would've thought what she said was a good idea and mostly benign, but now that I know the truth, I can CLEARLY see she does not have my best interests in mind, she is merely trying to get "babies" in the form of grandchildren so SHE can talk and brag about with her female friends.

In another incident recently at work, an new woman (mid-30's) who just started was chatting up people during lunch and she asked me "You're pretty tall, are you married? You need a girlfriend ".

You were 100% right!!! They're ALL in on the marriage scam!!! It's CRAZY to see this stuff proven to be true in real life scenarios!

Keep doing what you're doing man, DONT EVER STOP
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Renata wrote:PAN wants to help men who have been wronged by their justice systems & by others & Crimes against fathers is a great initiative, but He complains about not getting enough help form men' in general. It's because he's not a good leader & doesn't understand 'people'.


Typical crap from a woman....you have no idea what you are talking about.

By the way. I am a GREAT LEADER...but the new structure we are building will NOT HAVE LEADERS....because to have leaders you need SHEEPLE as "followers".

People do not realise they have been genetically manipulated and dumbed down and then brainwashed to CRAVE LEADERS.

Michael Tarion talks about this...the obsessive need for "leadership".

Your posts shows just how stupid you are. You think "leadership" is the answer when in fact it is the KEY TO THE PROBLEM! LOL!!

Bitches be stupid.

Freedom for men can ONLY be achieved when there are NO LEADERS because then there will be NO FOLLOWERS.

Freedom for men can ONLY be achieved when a man LEADS AND GOVERNS HIMSELF.

That is what I do.

All those people clamouring for IMPROVED GUVMENT are asking for "better mind control". And you know what? They are going to get it too. And they will be quite rightly killed off for being so stupid.

I have all the resources I need to dispense summary justice to whom so ever I wish to dispense summary justice to.

I refused to allow Jennifer to be killed so I could set the precedent for OTHER MEN. But OTHER MEN are too stupid to recognise the truth...so they deserve to be slaves and deserve to die. And women are even worse.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi Winston,
please make sure you do not delete this thread. I would like to link it to CAF under "why I now require to be paid for my time".

Men are so stupid that they deny the truth when put in front of them. So men who WANT the truth and WANT me to help them can PAY ME to do so.

This sort of thread is what being one of the greatest thinkers and hardest workers for mens freedom gets a man.

It is a very instructive thread that shows how pathetic western men have become.

No german man would make comments like this just as no women who lives in germany would make comments like western women.

The fact is that western men DESERVE their western women. They are a good match.

This thread is one more piece of evidence how bad western men are today.

I had a chat to a German man the other day about this topic. We talked over dinner and a few beers for about 2 hours. We had never met before. At the end, when he had to go, the told me "I have not had a conversation that good in more than 20 years, thank you."

And what do western men do? They are so stupid they reject what they are being told.

Talk about casting pearls before the swine in giving knowledge to men in the west.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

And there he goes making our point for us. KING PAN demands it so and claims it to be by his decree! He picks on the one person that gives him any credit in this thread because they are female, its amazing.

PAN you are the idiot, all governments are criminal cartels you twit! There is not one that dose not bow to its need to survive and maintain power at all costs. Your are a fool to thing your new court or rule of law can or could overturn human nature...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

"I came here because John Rambo invited me and I shared the results of my work with anyone who would care to listen."

And he has been banned for being a worthless troll much like you PAN. Please follow his lead and leave...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Truthville » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:07 pm

The trouble with you PAN is that you have a blind narcissistic view of the world!

IF divorce and cheating can happen to ME, the great and powerful PAN, what hope do the rest of you "sheeple" have?

I mean REALLY who are you to tell ME or US anything about anything? I surely don't need any help or "guidance" from you, and the people who do? Ignorant "Sheeple" whom can't be bothered to research and learn on their own, instead they blindly listen to anyone whom tells them they are an "authority." Kind of like the "guvment" right?

In addition, your statements are so misleading and generally biased by your own sad experiences.

EVERY woman only cares about money?

EVERY woman is evil?

EVERY woman is going to cheat?

EVERY woman is a whore?

You seem like another NPD personality on this site, to think that your experience is the end all and be all of human existence! AND you disbelieve and insult anyone whose experience is different than your own. Classic symptoms of a NPD personality! In other words, IF my "reality" is challenged, or made to appear as not the "default" or "preferred" reality, than my own perceptions, which are superior and inviolate, need to be defended!

You ever stop to think that it's the "culture" that is toxic, not individual people? Culture that older people like you embraced and encouraged for your own selfish needs? WHAT are you doing about the "culture" PAN, besides ranting and raving on small websites, plotting to overthrow the "guvment" and replacing it with another "guvment" you and yours control, and hanging onto your "bitterness" about your own relationship failings?

And no PAN, you do not deserve to get "paid" for your time! Anything you have said or will say is just simplistic nonsense that anyone with common sense can discover on their own. IF they are too stupid and passive to question the world and their place in it, then that is their own fault.

Where are the protests against misandric laws? Where are the protests against ruinous child support? Where are the protests against divorce lawyers and family court judges? Where are the protests against double standards for men?

They don't exist............and the reason why?

Freedom for men can ONLY be achieved when a man LEADS AND GOVERNS HIMSELF.


Exactly PAN, that is why there are no protests!

And if every man "leads and governs himself" than WHO ARE YOU to try to "lead" men into embracing your point of view?

Freedom for men can ONLY be achieved when there are NO LEADERS because then there will be NO FOLLOWERS.


Really? Sounds like communism to me. AND what would such a society look like? Hmmm..............so what happens to women? DO we keep them in cages for breeding purposes? AND whom enforces the laws? And whom makes the laws?

For someone whom advocates men to LEAD and GOVERN themselves, you sure appear to relish and desire men to elevate you into a LEADER! Just about every post you write contains your narcissistic rantings on how great you are, how intelligent you are, and how enlightened you are compared to the rest of us "mere" mortals.

As far as your "secret" societies and such? WHO CARES! DEATH is the end result for us all..........The fact that some "secret" societies "control" the world only really matters to people whom wish to do the controlling themselves.

In closing, your arrogance, paranoia and narcissistic ramblings obscure any message, good or bad, you seem to wish to convey. YOU might want to try something else IF you feel that your "message" is more important than your own ego!
Last edited by Truthville on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby Renata » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Renata wrote:PAN wants to help men who have been wronged by their justice systems & by others & Crimes against fathers is a great initiative, but He complains about not getting enough help form men' in general. It's because he's not a good leader & doesn't understand 'people'.


Typical crap from a woman....you have no idea what you are talking about.

By the way. I am a GREAT LEADER...but the new structure we are building will NOT HAVE LEADERS....because to have leaders you need SHEEPLE as "followers".

People do not realise they have been genetically manipulated and dumbed down and then brainwashed to CRAVE LEADERS.

Michael Tarion talks about this...the obsessive need for "leadership".

Your posts shows just how stupid you are. You think "leadership" is the answer when in fact it is the KEY TO THE PROBLEM! LOL!!

Bitches be stupid.

Freedom for men can ONLY be achieved when there are NO LEADERS because then there will be NO FOLLOWERS.

Freedom for men can ONLY be achieved when a man LEADS AND GOVERNS HIMSELF.

That is what I do.

All those people clamouring for IMPROVED GUVMENT are asking for "better mind control". And you know what? They are going to get it too. And they will be quite rightly killed off for being so stupid.

I have all the resources I need to dispense summary justice to whom so ever I wish to dispense summary justice to.

I refused to allow Jennifer to be killed so I could set the precedent for OTHER MEN. But OTHER MEN are too stupid to recognise the truth...so they deserve to be slaves and deserve to die. And women are even worse.


PAN first u say u r a 'great Leader', then u say the structure' you r building will have no leaders. Every STRUCTURE / organisation / company/ shop / store / bakery / ship / business, etc has to have a leader or owner or else the structure will crumble and be unsuccessful. I was talking about YOU not any government. This thread is about you.

I'm sure you are an organised man right??? You have an idea/ a mission / an organisation, of course you need a Head person to help you achieve & get more members. I once wished u well & told you that u have power in numbers because u mentioned to me you had 100 or so guys supporting your efforts.

You can have 'Members' ... RESPECT them & they will NOT be followers' or sheeple' but VALUABLE CONTRIBUTORS.

PAN when u behave like an idiot sometimes I look at people like you & can't believe that was the sperm that won.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:59 pm

"PAN when u behave like an idiot sometimes I look at people like you & can't believe that was the sperm that won."

Hahaha!!! Very nice Renata!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwdMAYGYVG0
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:And he has been banned for being a worthless troll much like you PAN. Please follow his lead and leave...


LOL! You are so stupid DogBoy. John thought he might have found a few guys who actually wanted to make a difference in the quality of life of themselves and others and persuaded me to come over.

On spending further time here he felt that the men here were also worthless manginas so THEN he trolled you guys a bit just to prove the point. He has done more to help end feminism than anyone else I know.

It just goes to show what a shit head you are. You deserve to be killed DogBoy. You were given a brain but you are not using it. Go shoot yourself and make yourself useful as fertilizer in someones garden.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xiongmao and 8 guests