Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What is your opinion of Peter Andrew Nolan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What is your opinion of PeterAndrewNolan?

PeterAndrewNolan is a con man and delusional
28
80%
PeterAndrewNolan is the Messiah of men
7
20%
 
Total votes : 35

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:And he has been banned for being a worthless troll much like you PAN. Please follow his lead and leave...


LOL! You are so stupid DogBoy. John thought he might have found a few guys who actually wanted to make a difference in the quality of life of themselves and others and persuaded me to come over.

On spending further time here he felt that the men here were also worthless manginas so THEN he trolled you guys a bit just to prove the point. He has done more to help end feminism than anyone else I know.

It just goes to show what a shit head you are. You deserve to be killed DogBoy. You were given a brain but you are not using it. Go shoot yourself and make yourself useful as fertilizer in someones garden.


You will suck start a pistol long before I will PAN. When you realize you have waisted your relationship with your children over your selfish pride is when it will hit you. When you think of the time you have waisted hating women it will hit you. When your lies no longer keep you warm and no one wants to hear you ramble any more, it will hit you. When it dose it will be as a ton of bricks fell from the sky. You will be far more likely to end yourself and no one will care or give a secound thought to it. All the people that would you have disowned...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.







Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Renata wrote:PAN first u say u r a 'great Leader', then u say the structure' you r building will have no leaders. Every STRUCTURE / organisation / company/ shop / store / bakery / ship / business, etc has to have a leader or owner or else the structure will crumble and be unsuccessful.


Renata,
you are female and therefore do not have the mental capacity to even understand what I am saying...but maybe one or two men here do.

The Mens Business Association will have NO LEADER. It will NEVER HAVE A LEADER. I am the FOUNDER and the word was given consideration when it was chosen. There are MANY structures where there is NO LEADER. In case you have not noticed take a look at the fish in ocean, the birds in the air, the animals on the land. In MANY animal societies there is actually NO LEADER. It is really only in alpha male societies there is a form of leadership among animals.

Do you seriously propose that the colonies of all sorts of animals have have a leader or owner? Do you seriously try and tell me that the entire solar system has some "leader" that is operating it so that it does not crumble and be unsuccessful?

Bitches be stupid.

When I think about these things I look at the birds in the sky. I consider that if a man is to be free then he should choose to be "as free as a bird". Here are some questions for men here to consider.

1. Do birds pay mortgages?
2. Do birds have work permits?
3. Do birds have passports?
4. Do birds have elections?
5. Do birds have money?
6. Do birds have wars?
7. Do birds get screwed over in divorce?
8. Do birds have LEADERS who tell them what to do?

If birds can organise themselves to have NONE of these things why would I not organise myself to have none or as little of these things as possible?

Whoever, or whatever created the universe has created a place where NO LEADERSHIP is what leads to freedom. The universe promotes interaction and collaboration for mutual benefit. Those who IMPOSE LEADERSHIP are the Illuminati. And they tell you that you need leadership. They tell you you need to be told what to do. They tell you that you need to look outside yourself to know what do to.

THEY ARE LYING.

And 99.9% of people fall for it.

The reason John Rambo and I know what we are doing is because we LOOK INSIDE OUR HEARTS TO KNOW WHAT TO DO. We LOOK INSIDE to see what is right.

I think the be book "Living Free in the Femnazi World" is a test. I think it is a test to see who will listen to it and use it. Those that do will have one result and those who do not will have another. Since so few are using it I am of the opinion that the result of those who do not use it will be what might be called "negative" and those that use it might be called "positive".

One thing is for sure Renata. Whoever or whatever has used my life up to this point did so for a reason. My life was used to bring these books into existence via a man whose credibility is beyond question. A man who has lived an immaculate life.

All those who doubt my sincerity, credibility, commitment, honesty, honour and integrity are merely projecting their own lack of these things on to me as part of defending their own psyches from their self loathing.

Men like John Rambo understand that is what is going on. You hate your own lack of honesty, honour, integrity, sincerity, credibility, commitment...and so you must attack a man who has demonstrated he is FAR BETTER than you by his very public track record.

I had thought that by setting such a stellar example the REAL MEN would step up to that example. And so they have. And that turns out to be a very small handful of men. The rest are just gutless cowards who SHOULD be killed.

I think we are about to see something very, very remarkable happen......and I feel VERY fortunate enough to have been selected to be right smack bang in the middle of it...

Now I have done what I was supposed to do I am going back to my normal job. Getting the courts up and running is now inevitable. That will happen. The only real question to answer now is how many hundreds of milllions or billions of people are going to die.

Personally I think the number will be very high. The higher the better.

Consider this. The Illuminati gave you the internet and they told humanity EXACTLY what their plans were...to cull the population down to 500 million.

And what did the best educated and wealthiest people do? They attacked the people explaining the plan to them. I think the internet and this whole disclosure of the 500 Million plan had the intention of putting the minds of the doubters in the Illuminati to rest.

I think it is very possible what this is all about is a test. A test to see if people will save their own lives when told they are in danger. The answer is no. The answer is people will attack those who bring them the news.....rather than defend their own lives. Just like Platos cave.

I have seen this up close and personal myself.

Men are so stupid and ignorant and arrogant about their stupidity and ignorance they DESERVE TO DIE. And those who had reservations about that in the Illuminati can have no such reservations now. I certainly do not have any reservations now about their plan to kill off 95% of the population. I have gone from thinking that was abhorrent to thinking that it is a very, very good idea.

I am sure many other men who have tried to assist their fellow people only to be hated on have come to the same conclusion. You do not deserve to live. You will not even defend your life to the same extent as a cuttlefish. Think about that. People are dumber than cuttlefish in the main.

Good luck Renata.

You are going to need it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:You will suck start a pistol long before I will PAN. When you realize you have waisted your relationship with your children over your selfish pride is when it will hit you. When you think of the time you have waisted hating women it will hit you.

LOL!! Such a bunch of crap from you Dogboy.

For a start I was already suicidal 4 years ago.

I have never "hated women" so that is another lie that liars like you like to tell. I have publicly acknowledged fav#1 as helping me save my life 4 years ago. And now? I LOVE my life.

It is YOU who hates MEN as many of your fellow men are in terrible trouble right now and instead of making efforts to help them you are telling lies about one of the greatest men you have ever met. Your hatred of your fellow men comes across loud and clear.

As far as my treacherous ungrateful former children are concerned? I am VERY GLAD to be over and done with them. They are unworthy of having me as their father.

Indeed all four of them are going to stand trial for their criminal acts because I am a RESPONSIBLE FORMER FATHER.

I will not allow my former children to commit criminal acts against me.

I have told my alleged biological former children they will make remedy for their crimes or I will create the circumstances by which they will be killed without committing a crime myself.

Here...you can read what I sent them. I am not a coward like Bill Toal. I will not allow my former children to commit criminal acts and get away with it.

If you were anything of a man? If ANY men here were worthy of the title man, they would be helping me create a new way to live for OTHER MEN so that they could live in freedom.

Me? I already live in the greatest level of freedom I can. FAR in excess of the level of freedom of the vast majority of people I know.

I went out and solved this problem FOR MYSELF, proved the remedy, and offered it freely to mankind.

Mankind spat in my face. So now men can PAY ME for my time. Just like they pay a cab driver or barman.

Men are stupid. They shit on the man who brought forth the remedy they were crying out for in preference of being slaves to the guvment.

Well done.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Wow PAN your not only a bat shit crazy megalomaniac, your a Facebook stalker too... where do you find all this time to help men? Is the time you claim include Facebook stalking people that don't agree with you? How much pay do you demand for this service? How many ounces of aluminum is that stalking worth? Lmao! :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby OutWest » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 am

Dogboy86 wrote:Wow PAN your not only a bat shit crazy megalomaniac, your a Facebook stalker too... where do you find all this time to help men? Is the time you claim include Facebook stalking people that don't agree with you? How much pay do you demand for this service? How many ounces of aluminum is that stalking worth? Lmao! :)


I still think he is that plumber from Jersey....or wait- he must be the savior of mankind! Buffoons like that are amusing though, just so long as you don't have to have contact with them. Guys like that have no sense of when they have worn out their welcome, (Why so many of them are paid by their families to stay away.) and usually one would just try to cut them loose if you ran into them in some third-world shit-hole, but sometimes they would persist, and you would have to give them a bad ending to get them to go away.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Moving on » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 am

Dogboy86 wrote:Wow PAN your not only a bat shit crazy megalomaniac, your a Facebook stalker too... where do you find all this time to help men? Is the time you claim include Facebook stalking people that don't agree with you? How much pay do you demand for this service? How many ounces of aluminum is that stalking worth? Lmao! :)


One thing that strikes about Nolan's Slimes Against Fathers website is that no sane person responds to anything he has to say, but that faceless fruit loop John Rambo occasionally chimes in with gibberish which sounds suspiciously like PAN!

You should also head across to the TNS Radio site and search "Global Man" ... all of Loopy Pete's diatribes are met with stunned silence, and in one case he responded to his own post six times with increasingly bipolar rants.

PAN seems to have been booted from every forum he has ever imposed himself on, and somehow he thinks this is some sort of conspiracy theory to silence his message ... he is only tolerated over at TNS Radio because he paid off the corrupt site host Vin Byrne with a EU2000 bribe, and I think Vin is letting Loopy Pete continue to bully his members in the hope he can suck some more cash out of him.

Oh, and His Loopiness (PAN is a sovereign, you know!) has a blog dedicated to him here: http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com.au/ which he insists is the initiative of some super secret spy agency, but in reality, it's just a bunch of women in Ireland he royally pissed off!
Last edited by Moving on on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moving on
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am

Postby Moving on » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I have told my alleged biological former children they will make remedy for their crimes or I will create the circumstances by which they will be killed without committing a crime myself.


Winston, this wacko is stating on your forum he is going to arrange to have his children murdered ... get rid of this psychopath now!
Moving on
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am

Postby ethan_sg » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 pm

clinically insane.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 am
Location: Shanghai

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 pm

"No german man would make comments like this just as no women who lives in germany would make comments like western women."

Maybe Germany is the best place for you PAN. It wouldn't be the first time the German people followed an evil, self deluded, megalomaniacs, woman hating leader to his end... ;) lmfao!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Phx wrote:I give Jim Jones credit: He actually had followers and those said followers (909) killed themselves because Jones wanted them to. The only power Peter Griffin has is Nintendo Power and I doubt he even knows how to turn on a Nintendo or know what a Nintendo is...Nolan is a waste of human flesh. He is the definition of Internet pollution. I find it funny that he ignores this thread hardcore...Why is that?

P.S. these are facts, not opinions.


Actually, most of Jim Jones' followers were murdered. They had forced injections and many of them were shot. The CIA covered it up for some reason, probably because it was part of their experiment. See part 5 of "Evidence of Revision" in which experts and eyewitnesses reveal the cover up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mct-rUfkH7I[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23599
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Moving on » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Winston wrote:
Phx wrote:I give Jim Jones credit: He actually had followers and those said followers (909) killed themselves because Jones wanted them to. The only power Peter Griffin has is Nintendo Power and I doubt he even knows how to turn on a Nintendo or know what a Nintendo is...Nolan is a waste of human flesh. He is the definition of Internet pollution. I find it funny that he ignores this thread hardcore...Why is that?

P.S. these are facts, not opinions.


Actually, most of Jim Jones' followers were murdered. They had forced injections and many of them were shot. The CIA covered it up for some reason, probably because it was part of their experiment. See part 5 of "Evidence of Revision" in which experts and eyewitnesses reveal the cover up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mct-rUfkH7I[/youtube]


Whatever, Winston, are you going to take some responsibility for hosting a psychopath on your forum ho has openly stated he is going to murder his children? What will it do to the credibility of your site when this nutjob goes off like Brevik, or Sodoni?
Moving on
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Moving on wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I have told my alleged biological former children they will make remedy for their crimes or I will create the circumstances by which they will be killed without committing a crime myself.


Winston, this wacko is stating on your forum he is going to arrange to have his children murdered ... get rid of this psychopath now!


Chris Merrett....I said no such thing but telling lies is a staple for you. I have written to my former children directly to let them know they can make remedy for their criminal acts or stand trial for their criminal acts committed as ADULTS. If they choose to stand trial I will ask for my remedy. The remedy will be that their income will be docked so that they have enough to live on but not enough to buy a house. The remedy is that they will be allowed to have $A20,000 in assets at the age of 46.

This is the remedy I have chosen because it is the situation they CHOSE TO SUPPORT of their alleged father. Since they think that is ok they can have the same happen to them. All they were asked to do to avoid such a situation was to publicly tell the truth. This was too much of an ask for them so I will take their money off them for as long as I see fit up to the age of 46.

If they do not wish to make that remedy they will be outlawed...in which case they can NOT be murdered because murder is a crime and no crime can be committed against an outlaw.

I am going to make an example of my former children as to how children should be stand up and speak the truth when their mother is a criminal woman. There is no immunity for prosecution from child to mother as there is to a spouse.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Winston wrote:
Actually, most of Jim Jones' followers were murdered. They had forced injections and many of them were shot. The CIA covered it up for some reason, probably because it was part of their experiment. See part 5 of "Evidence of Revision" in which experts and eyewitnesses reveal the cover up.


Correct...the US guvment murdered them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Moving on wrote:Whatever, Winston, are you going to take some responsibility for hosting a psychopath on your forum ho has openly stated he is going to murder his children? What will it do to the credibility of your site when this nutjob goes off like Brevik, or Sodoni?


Chris Merrett....

No. Winston is NOT going to take any responsibility for hosting my comments because I am responsible for what I say and do. Not Winston.

Whats up?

Your ASIO buddies upset that Winston can not be intimidate like the faggot pussies in the MRA-MRM area?

You might want to tell Michael Toal that we have quite a bit of evidence from inside the intelligence community about what he was doing in Afghanistan...maybe the best result for Michael Toal is to ship him back to Afghanistan to face trial and punishment there. Lets see what the locals do to him for his crimes in Afghanistan, eh?

For those who do not know Moving on is Chris Merrett her is his link on CAF.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:Wow PAN your not only a bat shit crazy megalomaniac, your a Facebook stalker too... where do you find all this time to help men? Is the time you claim include Facebook stalking people that don't agree with you? How much pay do you demand for this service? How many ounces of aluminum is that stalking worth? Lmao! :)


Dogboy...you are a prime example of why I have commercialised any assistance I give to men. When men ask me why I will not help them for free as I tried to I will point to you......they can take issue with the likes of you.

Oh..and I will use this new feature to put you on block...you are not worth my time even glancing at what you say.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests