Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


BLACK WOMEN AIN'T SHIT: BY PROXY OF THE HORSE'S MOUTH!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » July 7th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Crazy Blaqe Bitch wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Crazy Blaqe Bitch wrote:What the hell? :( Why is it always our fault for every damn thing. On the flipside though I kind of agree with the men situation. But everything else is a push and a pull.

But on a much more serious note, her hair is TIGHT. I think I know what to do with my hair next month.
Why aren't you banned yet??? GTFOH
Nope, I barely be here.
I barely be here? Se dice en ingles: No. I am hardly present here. -or- No, I am barely here. You are the horror of "Castillian" English. LMAO :P
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » July 7th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Black features (such as dark skin, rough skin, nappy hair, high testosterone, bone structure, fuller muscles) are extremely masculine. These features that I have as a black man make me very proud and also define my masculinity. On the other hand, these very same features generally make black females look like male transvestites. So black women are shit out of luck from the womb when it comes to even looking like or acting like females naturally. I will not date black females.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

polya
Junior Poster
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

Post by polya » July 7th, 2012, 9:55 pm

She's right on at 15min 30sec "We've lost our mind & would rather f**k for money" - that's IT! Women don't want love or a relationship, but will sell their raggedy asses for $10! This is why men get nowhere now as women are worthless hoares who can't work or cook but will spread their legs for money.
Bitches - you keep your diseases, I don't want you!!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » July 7th, 2012, 10:14 pm

polya wrote:She's right on at 15min 30sec "We've lost our mind & would rather f**k for money" - that's IT! Women don't want love or a relationship, but will sell their raggedy asses for $10! This is why men get nowhere now as women are worthless hoares who can't work or cook but will spread their legs for money.
Bitches - you keep your diseases, I don't want you!!
It's all part of this "career woman" syndrome. These bitches are after money money money, and the corporate ladder-climbing young whore is willing to go to school until she's 35, just so she can get the money without even giving up her used-up p***y. This is unfortunately rampant in all western females, and not just exclusive to the black ones (why anyone would want to f**k a black girl is beyond me).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

MaximusGlory
Freshman Poster
Posts: 16
Joined: May 22nd, 2012, 7:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by MaximusGlory » July 7th, 2012, 10:47 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Black features (such as dark skin, rough skin, nappy hair, high testosterone, bone structure, fuller muscles) are extremely masculine. These features that I have as a black man make me very proud and also define my masculinity. On the other hand, these very same features generally make black females look like male transvestites. So black women are shit out of luck from the womb when it comes to even looking like or acting like females naturally. I will not date black females.
:lol:

ATIM, I know where you're coming from, but I have to disagree with you there man. Black features can be feminine and attractive too. Maybe you just haven't seen it, but I have - when black women stick to their natural appearance. I don't deny that a lot of black women, you see in the west, look very masculine but I think a major part of that is them going for the white aesthetic. The weaves, the relaxed hair, and wearing/styling their makeup the same way as white women (which just doesn't look good on black skin imo). For me, that's what makes some of them look like drag queens lol, because it just doesn't look right.

But when they stick to their natural appearance, they can be feminine and attractive. When they braid their hair, have natural afros, or keep it short and nappy, like you and I - while still not coming off as androgynous. Here are a few examples:

Image Image Image Image

I just wanted to include this image of Solange, just to show that the short and nappy look also works. I know she's not 100% black but you do get 100% black women with fairer/lighter complexions and who look as good as this, at least where I'm from.
Image

And the on bone structure and fuller muscles, I don't think that has to do with being black, per se. A lot of black women, in the west, are either fat or just out of shape. How many black women do ever see outside jogging? None, :lol: I don't subscribe to that whole notion that black women are naturally fuller or naturally have big booties, and what not. It's because the majority of aren't active.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 7th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Black American women are the most vile, dangerous, smelly, undermining females on the planet. We know this and the world is coming to know this so why must we continue to discuss this issue?

Let them be unto themselves, away from black men so as to not breed new generations of victims of their abuse and neglect.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » July 7th, 2012, 11:48 pm

MaximusGlory, those pictures of so-called "attractive black women" did nothing for me.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Black American women are the most vile, dangerous, smelly, undermining females on the planet. We know this and the world is coming to know this so why must we continue to discuss this issue?

Let them be unto themselves, away from black men so as to not breed new generations of victims of their abuse and neglect.
Very much agree.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Crazy Blaqe Bitch
Freshman Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: May 26th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: In a field of Casablancas, Daisies, and Butterflies
Contact:

Post by Crazy Blaqe Bitch » July 8th, 2012, 2:41 pm

MaximusGlory wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Black features (such as dark skin, rough skin, nappy hair, high testosterone, bone structure, fuller muscles) are extremely masculine. These features that I have as a black man make me very proud and also define my masculinity. On the other hand, these very same features generally make black females look like male transvestites. So black women are shit out of luck from the womb when it comes to even looking like or acting like females naturally. I will not date black females.
:lol:

ATIM, I know where you're coming from, but I have to disagree with you there man. Black features can be feminine and attractive too. Maybe you just haven't seen it, but I have - when black women stick to their natural appearance. I don't deny that a lot of black women, you see in the west, look very masculine but I think a major part of that is them going for the white aesthetic. The weaves, the relaxed hair, and wearing/styling their makeup the same way as white women (which just doesn't look good on black skin imo). For me, that's what makes some of them look like drag queens lol, because it just doesn't look right.

But when they stick to their natural appearance, they can be feminine and attractive. When they braid their hair, have natural afros, or keep it short and nappy, like you and I - while still not coming off as androgynous. Here are a few examples:

Image Image Image Image

I just wanted to include this image of Solange, just to show that the short and nappy look also works. I know she's not 100% black but you do get 100% black women with fairer/lighter complexions and who look as good as this, at least where I'm from.
Image

And the on bone structure and fuller muscles, I don't think that has to do with being black, per se. A lot of black women, in the west, are either fat or just out of shape. How many black women do ever see outside jogging? None, :lol: I don't subscribe to that whole notion that black women are naturally fuller or naturally have big booties, and what not. It's because the majority of aren't active.[/quote]

This can be contributed to location as well. I live in Memphis TN, and I see more black women jogging around my neighborhood then white. Although they are older, I still them working out, and looking good. Now at the gym I go to, all I see is black women there.
Ummmmmm, HI.

designer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am

Post by designer » July 14th, 2012, 2:51 am

Some white males fetish black females and some genuinely like them as people. However exoticism does not equal beauty nor love. A b***y call is not the same as marriage or a long term relationship. I have known some white males who embrace black women because the black females they knew were equal in their utter hatred for black males as their white males counterparts. Thus they made a great pair in their mutual hatred for black men. It just depends on the people but more times than not black women are quite easy for white males to obtain. But it is not always this way.

Whoremonger
Freshman Poster
Posts: 29
Joined: November 20th, 2009, 9:11 am

Post by Whoremonger » July 14th, 2012, 5:05 am

God thats fuckin ugly

Black women look like chimps

Chad114
Freshman Poster
Posts: 76
Joined: July 12th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Post by Chad114 » July 14th, 2012, 4:26 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Black features (such as dark skin, rough skin, nappy hair, high testosterone, bone structure, fuller muscles) are extremely masculine. These features that I have as a black man make me very proud and also define my masculinity. On the other hand, these very same features generally make black females look like male transvestites. So black women are shit out of luck from the womb when it comes to even looking like or acting like females naturally. I will not date black females.

So you are saying your own mother looks like a transvestite and that your dad was attracted to a tranny looking woman?

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » July 14th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Chad114 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Black features (such as dark skin, rough skin, nappy hair, high testosterone, bone structure, fuller muscles) are extremely masculine. These features that I have as a black man make me very proud and also define my masculinity. On the other hand, these very same features generally make black females look like male transvestites. So black women are shit out of luck from the womb when it comes to even looking like or acting like females naturally. I will not date black females.

So you are saying your own mother looks like a transvestite and that your dad was attracted to a tranny looking woman?
I guess you missed the part where I said GENERALLY, and not "all". I guess you were too busy making multiple accounts to actually READ what you were bitching against. Again, generally speaking, most black females are physically masculine. It hurts them even more when they are ghetto and speak in ebonics. My mother does not apply to any of the sheboonery in today's black females. And who's physically attracted to their own mother regardless?

:?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Chad114
Freshman Poster
Posts: 76
Joined: July 12th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Post by Chad114 » July 15th, 2012, 6:19 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Black features (such as dark skin, rough skin, nappy hair, high testosterone, bone structure, fuller muscles) are extremely masculine. These features that I have as a black man make me very proud and also define my masculinity. On the other hand, these very same features generally make black females look like male transvestites. So black women are shit out of luck from the womb when it comes to even looking like or acting like females naturally. I will not date black females.

So you are saying your own mother looks like a transvestite and that your dad was attracted to a tranny looking woman?
I guess you missed the part where I said GENERALLY, and not "all". I guess you were too busy making multiple accounts to actually READ what you were bitching against. Again, generally speaking, most black females are physically masculine. It hurts them even more when they are ghetto and speak in ebonics. My mother does not apply to any of the sheboonery in today's black females. And who's physically attracted to their own mother regardless?

:?
"Sheboonery?" Sounds like something I would hear on Stormfront. Are you masquerading as a blackman to push an agenda? You sound like those inbred dudes on Chimpout.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5792
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: BLACK WOMEN AIN'T SHIT: BY PROXY OF THE HORSE'S MOUTH!

Post by Adama » July 15th, 2012, 6:13 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
C'mon with the broken links...
Yo Blake, it works fine here. Here's an alternate link... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt4lnbqKwCs&hd=1[/youtube]
Maybe you were blocking port 80 on your computer??
All of her points are excellent. I listened to her entire video.

Unlike many who feel guilty and want to assert that these traits are evenly distributed throughout all North American or Western women, I would say that virtually all of the black women I have met have a majority of these characteristics. While the majority of "white trash" that I have met only have a few of them.

For example, many white girls now are absorbed in having multiple children by different fathers, but they are still the exception rather than the rule (although that is changing as well). And other races dont have the attitudes from hell that black women have.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » July 15th, 2012, 6:37 pm

Chad114 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Black features (such as dark skin, rough skin, nappy hair, high testosterone, bone structure, fuller muscles) are extremely masculine. These features that I have as a black man make me very proud and also define my masculinity. On the other hand, these very same features generally make black females look like male transvestites. So black women are shit out of luck from the womb when it comes to even looking like or acting like females naturally. I will not date black females.

So you are saying your own mother looks like a transvestite and that your dad was attracted to a tranny looking woman?
I guess you missed the part where I said GENERALLY, and not "all". I guess you were too busy making multiple accounts to actually READ what you were bitching against. Again, generally speaking, most black females are physically masculine. It hurts them even more when they are ghetto and speak in ebonics. My mother does not apply to any of the sheboonery in today's black females. And who's physically attracted to their own mother regardless?

:?
"Sheboonery?" Sounds like something I would hear on Stormfront. Are you masquerading as a blackman to push an agenda? You sound like those inbred dudes on Chimpout.
Okay, so 99.9% of black females can act ghetto (sheboon behavior), but if we call them out on it, we're (self-)racist...

Are YOU another c**t who hates black men and co-signs shitty female behavior? I bet you are.
Adama wrote:All of her points are excellent. I listened to her entire video.

Unlike many who feel guilty and want to assert that these traits are evenly distributed throughout all North American or Western women, I would say that virtually all of the black women I have met have a majority of these characteristics. While the majority of "white trash" that I have met only have a few of them.

For example, many white girls now are absorbed in having multiple children by different fathers, but they are still the exception rather than the rule (although that is changing as well). And other races dont have the attitudes from hell that black women have.


Well said. Refer to my signature.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”