Discuss and talk about any general topic.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
10-POINT PANDA SAMURAI MANIFESTO OF LIFE AND EXTRANEOUS RANDOMNESS
1.) Don't be ashamed of your sexual attraction to women.
As a man, you get horny. There's nothing shameful about it. You see a pretty girl and you want to make tons of babies with her. It's just part of our manly nature, boys. Go talk to her, what you got to lose?
2.) Focus on your career/trade skills
Build your wealth and status. Then you can become self-sufficient, travel the world, and meet all the foreign women to your heart's desire.
3.) Learn languages
English is really dominant in the world. But in-demand languages like Korean, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese are becoming very popular. Think long-term.
4.) Ignore haters
If people talk bad about you, just ignore them. Stay away from them. Confronting them because you're insecure and have a bruised ego is stupid. Do better things with your time. The best revenge is to live well.
5.) Learn to play musical instrument
I personally enjoy classical piano and spanish flamenco guitar. It soothes my soul and gives me peace of mind. Just take some lessons and pick up chords. Music is to be enjoyed and honed for a lifetime.
6.) Niceness is a virtue of strength
You can be a nice and good man. You don't have a to be a mean and cruel asshole towards people. Assholes finish last in my book.
Project strength from love and kindness. Positive karma breeds from that. Suffering only leads to more hateful destruction.
7.) Respect your parents
Your parents brought you into this world. They raised you. Even if you feel hatred and resentment towards them. Forgive them. Learn from their mistakes. And be a better human being in the process. It's tough to raise a child, when you have your own kids. You will understand what your parents had to go through when they had you.
8.) Always learn new things/Humble yourself
Don't be a stubborn asshole and act like you know everything. Life will humble you. Listen and learn. Correct your mistakes and don't repeat them.
9.) Everyone is suffering in their own way.
Even the angriest and meanest person is still a insecure, hurt person inside. Show love and compassion. When they open up and express their true feelings, they will change for the better.
10.) Live a life of no regrets.
You can start now. You don't have to stay miserable forever. You have the choice NOW to change your life for the better. It's not positive thinking mantra bullshit. I'm talking to YOU if you give a shit. You don't have to mope around and be sad. Go out, talk to people, experience freaking life! Life is beautiful! Don't you get it? There is no such thing as a failure; only learning there is another way to succeed.
Panda Final Note: I hope this helps someone somewhere out there. If you don't care, then you don't care. What can I do? But if I can help even just 1 dude out there. My mission is complete.
2) Did so, not finished
3) Oh c'mon what value that Mandarin have if your not in China? Long Term China has too many issues, if you listen to Jim Rogers and others he downplays these problems, but by the time China is a major player on the world stage you should be worried about your grandchildren.
4) I like playing with them
5) I am a DJ, duh, I don't wanna play anything else and really what will it get you as an adult? This is better for a child to learn, it will make them better at things like math.
7) I do...
Hard not to be humble with $300 a month, Food Stamps, no p***y and living at home
9) I do...
10) Trying not too, hence this trip.
1) For many many years I have been taught to be ashamed of my sexuality. No More!
2) I'm trying to set up an online business, but I am traveling at the moment (off savings) so I too many distraction. Once I settle down somewhere for a few months, I should get stuck into it.
3) Hell yeah! I'm going to be spending three months in Thailand.
4) I have a spiteful nature, which is hard to get rid of...but I'm trying.
5) I would like to but I can't find the time. It would be good for my soul.
6) Agreed. It takes greater strength in character to be nice, than to be an arrogant jerk.
7) Traveling and being separated from my parents for the fist time in my life...it has been A LOT harder than I thought.
This describes much about what I am like
9) A very good point to consider.
10) I already do have some regrets...but there is nothing I can do now. This is one of the main reasons why I'm traveling.
1) I'm not ashamed but I am not going to talk to pretty women because I am married.
2) Agreed and done.
3) Everyone should a learn second language, but that is enough for most of us.
5) I wish I did as a kid but now it's too late.
8) I mostly agree but I think stubbornness can be an asset, particularly in not following the herd.
9) I don't agree. God had the Israelites slaughter the Midianites for good reason. Some people are just too corrupt and cannot be saved.
10) Having regrets doesn't necessarily mean endless moping. One should regret one's mistakes and learn from them, not mope about them.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
2) Yeah, I'm glad I did this, although 1 is a distraction (as Napoleon Hill wrote in the 30's).
3) Trying this, but I'm naturally gifted with languages (well apart from C# lol)
4) Yeah, Shut Up and Move On (SUMO) is my new mantra
6) Niceness is important, shame I find it so hard
9) Yeah, most people are more f***ed up than you are
10) Yeah, pretty good as well.
Really great manifesto, Samurai. Going to link to this when I get my blog set up about manhood.
From your moniker I assumed you were quite young, but the wisdom here is old-soul. Keep trodding on that path, bro'.
This thread is worth a "sticky".
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 9 guests