Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 14, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 pm

The 511 company markets law enforcment gear so this bag seems to be meant for the transport of rifles and ammo.

That being said, it looks like a great bag to have for long term packing!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm happy for you. Now get packing! Even if you don't have a set departure date, it feels so good to have most of your belongings packed away in a travel bag(s) for some reason. Always be ready to pick up and go!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks Guys

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Getting out of this country has been a pain because I had to fix up my property to rent it out. Which means more time + money out of me it has been mentally exhaustive. I had to tear out the bathtub and tile this last week. Plus there is always shit popping up that I have to pay for.

Here's some pics:
Old tub
Image

New Tub ($130.00)
Image

New Tub Installed ( took 5 hours to clear the old tile, rip out the old tub and throw the new one in)
Image

New tile installed ($300)
Image
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The 511 company markets law enforcment gear so this bag seems to be meant for the transport of rifles and ammo.

That being said, it looks like a great bag to have for long term packing!


It's pretty damm nice although I thought it was expensive at $250. After unpacking it I would highly recommend it for anyone taking a trip longer than a month. It's 40" long but still under the requirement by the airlines to not be considered an oversized bag giving them the right to charge you $50-100 extra.

It's very well built out of hard ABS plastic with oversized rubber wheels nice enough to handle the Roman cobble streets of Europe. It also has 2 fiberglass rods inside of it to provide it with extra protection, whatever you have in it.

And it's big, big enough to store a human body in it :shock:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:04 pm

You ordered it? From what website? Why didn't you just buy a bag or luggage case from the store?

What are the benefits and advantages of this expat bag?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm happy for you. Now get packing! Even if you don't have a set departure date, it feels so good to have most of your belongings packed away in a travel bag(s) for some reason. Always be ready to pick up and go!


I have been ready for the last year, this stupid property has held me back but the hard work has paid off. I plan on leaving In late December. I'm done with this place, it's not just the women it's literally everything from the food, to the taxes, the American workplace, my social life, most American people, filling up my tank with $100 in gasoline each week, crappy low quality service in America, depressing angry Americans etc. etc.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby ***JP*** » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Well from the photo it looks like a strong bag. Have a good trip :) I myself am looking for prices for my return trip to Vilnius.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Winston wrote:You ordered it? From what website? Why didn't you just buy a bag or luggage case from the store?

What are the benefits and advantages of this expat bag?


It's heavy duty inside out, lots of pockets to keep you organized, big but not unmanageable, gigantic wheels that are heavy duty (I once had a bags wheels break on me in the UK from the rough cobble stone streets).

And last but not least it's been tested and is used by the military.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby ***JP*** » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 pm

eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm happy for you. Now get packing! Even if you don't have a set departure date, it feels so good to have most of your belongings packed away in a travel bag(s) for some reason. Always be ready to pick up and go!


I have been ready for the last year, this stupid property has held me back but the hard work has paid off. I plan on leaving In late December. I'm done with this place, it's not just the women it's literally everything from the food, to the taxes, the American workplace, my social life, most American people, filling up my tank with $100 in gasoline each week, crappy low quality service in America, depressing angry Americans etc. etc.




Soon you will be leaving the prudes behind and start your new life again.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm

***JP*** wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm happy for you. Now get packing! Even if you don't have a set departure date, it feels so good to have most of your belongings packed away in a travel bag(s) for some reason. Always be ready to pick up and go!


I have been ready for the last year, this stupid property has held me back but the hard work has paid off. I plan on leaving In late December. I'm done with this place, it's not just the women it's literally everything from the food, to the taxes, the American workplace, my social life, most American people, filling up my tank with $100 in gasoline each week, crappy low quality service in America, depressing angry Americans etc. etc.




Soon you will be leaving the prudes behind and start your new life again.


The corporations and media really do have the Americans convinced that America is the best place on the planet.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:28 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:You ordered it? From what website? Why didn't you just buy a bag or luggage case from the store?

What are the benefits and advantages of this expat bag?


It's heavy duty inside out, lots of pockets to keep you organized, big but not unmanageable, gigantic wheels that are heavy duty (I once had a bags wheels break on me in the UK from the rough cobble stone streets).

And last but not least it's been tested and is used by the military.


Where did you order it from? What site? Can I read the specs of it?

So it is easy to drag through the cobblestone streets of Europe?

The corporations and media really do have the Americans convinced that America is the best place on the planet.


Many people even here in Taiwan still think America is some kind of paradise. It's so tedious trying to explain to everyone why it's not. Sheesh.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Bag

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:You ordered it? From what website? Why didn't you just buy a bag or luggage case from the store?

What are the benefits and advantages of this expat bag?


It's heavy duty inside out, lots of pockets to keep you organized, big but not unmanageable, gigantic wheels that are heavy duty (I once had a bags wheels break on me in the UK from the rough cobble stone streets).

And last but not least it's been tested and is used by the military.


Where did you order it from? What site? Can I read the specs of it?

So it is easy to drag through the cobblestone streets of Europe?

The corporations and media really do have the Americans convinced that America is the best place on the planet.


Many people even here in Taiwan still think America is some kind of paradise. It's so tedious trying to explain to everyone why it's not. Sheesh.


Oh sorry, I got it off of Ebay at a discount price you can find them on there from time to time and save yourself $100-150 easily.

Here is the manufactures website: http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products ... bound.html

List price is $329 so I got a deal. I don't mind spending $250 on this bag because I know it will last 15 years easily and get tons of use. If you don't want one that big they make a 32" also.

Here is a video of a guy giving a walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYyckDK2ydE

Another video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IYr_X2kdVY

This is pretty much the only thing I trust Americans to make anymore is military grade/police grade gear. We still win in that area but not much else these days.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Many people even here in Taiwan still think America is some kind of paradise. It's so tedious trying to explain to everyone why it's not. Sheesh.


For some people they like it, the guy who I hired to help me with my shower wall tile is from Romania and came here in 2008 and he has his own Tile/Wood Floors business.

HE LIKES things like owning a truck, owning his own business, owning guns, Cheap BBQ, Owning a house, Cheap American Beer, the american bar scene etc. He even married a freaking American girl from Missouri :shock:

So for some people that makes them happy, for me I have been miserable. I don't think I will ever live in Kansas again in my lifetime, if or when I return it will most likely be California that will get my attention and money.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Ok thanks. I will check out those links. Where are you going to go anyway?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests

cron