How are men enslaved

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

How are men enslaved

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Gents,
since men in the man-o-sphere do not want to be free and do not want to know how they are enslaved I will limit most of my public posts to Winstons forums from now on. If men here want to pass that around to MRA-MRMs then that is fine too. Most of them do not want to hear what I have to say so they deserve their slavery.

Winston should get the traffic from men who want to hear what I have to say as he has made me welcome in his place.

Now.

A lad just asked me "why does society hate men" on a PM.

It is not really true that "society" hates men. Women hate men. Some men hate men.

But "society" is just a concept that is not interchangeable with individuals.

It has come to my attention that MANY men have not read the chapter called "How are men enslaved".

This is very, very important reading for young men.

Young men have been enslaved since the birth of human communities.

Young men were brainwashed to believe his woman was "special" and was persecuted if he did not accept his slavery for all of human history because it was NECESSARY.

Young women were trained to easily transfer their "affection" on the mans death, and now, with no fault divorce, when the next better looking sucker comes along.

Once you read this chapter you will know why the world is the way it is.

It is because this is the way it had to be until, really, the invention of the telephone and the widespread use of the telephone for women to be able to call MEN CALLED COPS to their house in the case of a crime.

Until the point in time where women NEEDED men to protect them from other men the women were half decent.

Now that women believe that they can get MEN CALLED COPS TO PROTECT THEM FOR FREE AND SEND THE BILL TO OTHER MEN the women have become quite disgusting.

This is one reason why women are half decent in the Ukraine. The police force is non existent really.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: How are men enslaved

65 views and not one comment....seems men like their enslavement....and they deserve it.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

PAN, most of us here have no interest in you or in your opinions. If you don't like it, leave this forum and go troll somewhere else.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jackal wrote:PAN, most of us here have no interest in you or in your opinions. If you don't like it, leave this forum and go troll somewhere else.
Jackal,
just because you are in the majority does not mean that you are correct or even that your position is valid.

MOST people do not know that the legal system is a criminally corrupt system designed to enslave them and do not want to know even if told. That hardly means men should stop talking about it.

Just by the way. The OWNER of the site is interested to hear what I am saying. And that is about the ONLY person whose opinion really counts here, right?

If you and the majority here do not want to know how you are enslaved and do not want to do anything about please just ignore me.

When it comes time I will mention to the general population who are the men who betrayed them.....ones like you who refused to tell young men who betrayed them, how they were betrayed, and how to overcome and remedy that betrayal.

Indeed. On our radio show the other day one guy mentioned that he had been talking to young men and the young men didnt listen...so I asked if he gave them a copy of my book The Truth Be Told and recommended them to read it...he said not...so I advised him to do that...and only that.....and move on to the next man.

Those who refuse to pass along the book are betraying their fellow men. Simple as that.

If a man is offered a copy or link to the book and refuses to read it himself then that is HIS problem and he deserves his fate.

As for "trolling"....that is what the ASIO agents were doing.

It is an untrue comment on what I am doing...so don't be telling lies like that or I will call you the liar you will have chosen to be.

It never ceases to amaze me how men will tell blatant lies and other men will allow it to happen.

Men are pathetic in the west now.

There used to be a saying "a man is as good as his word"....it used to mean that if a man told a lie he was not worth anything...but so called "men" today like you Jackal tell lies at the drop of a hat or even for no reason at all.

I choose not to have any respect for men who tell lies like that. That is your one chance with me. Don't tell another lie about me again.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Jackal wrote:PAN, most of us here have no interest in you or in your opinions. If you don't like it, leave this forum and go troll somewhere else.
+1 Jackal!!!
viewtopic.php?t=14852
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!