Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best countries outside of the US for shapely BBW's?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best countries outside of the US for shapely BBW's?

Postby Chad114 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Yep I like em big and curvy. Not the amorphous blobs but the Big pear shaped and hourglass types. What are the best countries and cities to find these types of women outside of the US?
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Probably Latin America and Mexico?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Filipinas? Curvy Chinese women are awesome, and they're easy to pick up because all Chinese men are afraid of BBW!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 pm

When I used to go to Brazil, I saw many larger ladies with sweet angelic faces. I'm the opposite and I enjoy slender ladies but one more vote for South America if you like BBWs. My guess is Brazil and/or Colombia would be your paradise. Ever think about taking a trip down to Medellin?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Falcon » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Winston wrote:Probably Latin America and Mexico?

Right on. Also India and the Middle East.

This funny Mexican music video explains it all. Los Razos has some really wildly funny MV's. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3OgILTzC4[/youtube]
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 pm

You can find so-called shaply BBW's (that's like a Unicorn) or women with curves in the US you don't have to leave. Why would you leave? Oh I forgot the entitlement problems in America.

I guess you best bet would be Latin America or UK. There are quite a few women in Britain with Big breasts and Big Wide (not round) Butt.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Chad114 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 am

djfourmoney wrote:You can find so-called shaply BBW's (that's like a Unicorn) or women with curves in the US you don't have to leave. Why would you leave? Oh I forgot the entitlement problems in America.

I guess you best bet would be Latin America or UK. There are quite a few women in Britain with Big breasts and Big Wide (not round) Butt.

How about Africa?
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:04 am

Chad114 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:You can find so-called shaply BBW's (that's like a Unicorn) or women with curves in the US you don't have to leave. Why would you leave? Oh I forgot the entitlement problems in America.

How about Africa?

Africa? Are you kidding... More than half of the poorest people on earth are in Africa. If you don't have money how you going to eat? When you can't afford to eat you make do, they aren't overeating the classic sign of obesity. No chance of finding BBW's in Africa.

At least in Latin America the poorest parts of the population eat low cost food but tend to fry it in oil. They also eat alot of meat than isn't lean, alot of carbs (Beans, Flour Tortillas) and besides walking don't exercise much (not in their culture like here). So the women that don't overeat end to be lean/skinny, while the girls that indulge themselves are often chubby.

While I don't mind a girl with a nice ass, she MUST have a thin waist and flat stomach. I have no idea why you prefer rotund women, whatever floats your boat I guess.

You'll find more chubby women in Anglo Culture than anywhere else however, we over-indulge in eating. In Britain they eat fatty foods its apart of the culture.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 am

Finally there is no spinning that its health to be 20-30-40lbs overweight, it will lead to all sort of health problems down the road.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 am

Falcon wrote:
Winston wrote:Probably Latin America and Mexico?

Right on. Also India and the Middle East.

This funny Mexican music video explains it all. Los Razos has some really wildly funny MV's. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3OgILTzC4[/youtube]

Hilarious. Will send to Mexican gf!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 pm

THIS IS MY FUCKIN' THREAD YO! THANK YOU CHAD!!!!!!! ADD THIS AS A STICKY ICKY!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:48 pm

It figures DJ IV Money was here before me. Jajajaa

And he's the one that be bitching about BBWs trying to holler at him.

Dude, give up the ghost: your ass knows that you are a BBW and a SSBBW fanatic. Kill the "I only date-non-BBW" part of yourself! Jajajaja
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:54 pm

The countries that I had BBWs in:

1) Brasil (like duh)

2) Chile (as ugly as the women are, if you show interest to a mujer que sea mas bien alimentada (a well-fed woman - literally), they will act the way BBWs stateside were up until the mid 90s: appreciative and ecstatic!)

3) Colombia (there are some nice thick Afro-Colombianas but their attitude is almost on-part with Black American women sadly, BUT BUT BUT (NO PUN INTENDED TO ASS) it's been 3 years since I have been in Colombia and I STILL HAVE a Castillian-Caucasian BBW from Bogota STILL on my DID-DICK. I used to "dick her down" as if it were the Brian McKnight remix to Ready For The World's "Love You Down" record)

4) The Philippines (I became bored of the bargirls in AC because most of them were too skinny, but the only thick women in AC that worked at the bar were the mamasans! I f***ed a couple of mamasans and I have been turned down by a few of them too)

5) Australia (is the only country where I HARDLY had BBWs - I f***ed a slim Kiwi/Caucasian joint that you could have seen the bumps on her spine she was so skinny but she had good squirt and good kitty. DO YOU REALIZE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ME TO FIND A SLIM ATTRACTIVE WHITE WOMAN TO f**k ME FOR FREE?? I had to go to Canada and Australia just to get that! Slim American White women are narcissistically proud species of wymyn!)

6) Perú (but most of the overweight Peruvian women had that hamburglar shape that Corey Holcomb talks about in his stand-up acts)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:56 am

LOVE ME SOME BBWs. God, they get SO WET! :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Chad114 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:16 pm

djfourmoney wrote: You can find so-called shaply BBW's (that's like a Unicorn) or women with curves in the US you don't have to leave. Why would you leave? Oh I forgot the entitlement problems in America.

The attitudes and bitch shields. The type of BBW's I like are in high demand and they know it.

Africa? Are you kidding... More than half of the poorest people on earth are in Africa. If you don't have money how you going to eat? When you can't afford to eat you make do, they aren't overeating the classic sign of obesity. No chance of finding BBW's in Africa.

I think you are wrong in fact one of my associates was in South Africa and he said the black women down there got b***y for days. Thin waists too. Have you been to Africa personally? I'm told it's not why the media makes it out to be.

While I don't mind a girl with a nice ass, she MUST have a thin waist and flat stomach. I have no idea why you prefer rotund women, whatever floats your boat I guess.

You'll find more chubby women in Anglo Culture than anywhere else however, we over-indulge in eating. In Britain they eat fatty foods its apart of the culture.

Yeah I like em with thinner waists that's why I said "curvy".
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions