Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best countries outside of the US for shapely BBW's?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Chad114 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:19 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:The countries that I had BBWs in:

1) Brasil (like duh)

2) Chile (as ugly as the women are, if you show interest to a mujer que sea mas bien alimentada (a well-fed woman - literally), they will act the way BBWs stateside were up until the mid 90s: appreciative and ecstatic!)

3) Colombia (there are some nice thick Afro-Colombianas but their attitude is almost on-part with Black American women sadly, BUT BUT BUT (NO PUN INTENDED TO ASS) it's been 3 years since I have been in Colombia and I STILL HAVE a Castillian-Caucasian BBW from Bogota STILL on my DID-DICK. I used to "dick her down" as if it were the Brian McKnight remix to Ready For The World's "Love You Down" record)

4) The Philippines (I became bored of the bargirls in AC because most of them were too skinny, but the only thick women in AC that worked at the bar were the mamasans! I f***ed a couple of mamasans and I have been turned down by a few of them too)

5) Australia (is the only country where I HARDLY had BBWs - I f***ed a slim Kiwi/Caucasian joint that you could have seen the bumps on her spine she was so skinny but she had good squirt and good kitty. DO YOU REALIZE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ME TO FIND A SLIM ATTRACTIVE WHITE WOMAN TO f**k ME FOR FREE?? I had to go to Canada and Australia just to get that! Slim American White women are narcissistically proud species of wymyn!)

6) Perú (but most of the overweight Peruvian women had that hamburglar shape that Corey Holcomb talks about in his stand-up acts)

Thank you, appreciate the post. Philippines huh? My one axe to pick was that I thought there women were on the petite side but it you are saying there are some thick gems to be found then I'll get my butt there in a hot minute!
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Chad114 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:The countries that I had BBWs in:

1) Brasil (like duh)

2) Chile (as ugly as the women are, if you show interest to a mujer que sea mas bien alimentada (a well-fed woman - literally), they will act the way BBWs stateside were up until the mid 90s: appreciative and ecstatic!)

3) Colombia (there are some nice thick Afro-Colombianas but their attitude is almost on-part with Black American women sadly, BUT BUT BUT (NO PUN INTENDED TO ASS) it's been 3 years since I have been in Colombia and I STILL HAVE a Castillian-Caucasian BBW from Bogota STILL on my DID-DICK. I used to "dick her down" as if it were the Brian McKnight remix to Ready For The World's "Love You Down" record)

4) The Philippines (I became bored of the bargirls in AC because most of them were too skinny, but the only thick women in AC that worked at the bar were the mamasans! I f***ed a couple of mamasans and I have been turned down by a few of them too)

5) Australia (is the only country where I HARDLY had BBWs - I f***ed a slim Kiwi/Caucasian joint that you could have seen the bumps on her spine she was so skinny but she had good squirt and good kitty. DO YOU REALIZE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ME TO FIND A SLIM ATTRACTIVE WHITE WOMAN TO f**k ME FOR FREE?? I had to go to Canada and Australia just to get that! Slim American White women are narcissistically proud species of wymyn!)

6) Perú (but most of the overweight Peruvian women had that hamburglar shape that Corey Holcomb talks about in his stand-up acts)

Thank you, appreciate the post. Philippines huh? My one axe to pick was that I thought there women were on the petite side but it you are saying there are some thick gems to be found then I'll get my butt there in a hot minute!

The women are petite there. I had to scout/head hunt for the BBWs. But the easiest places were the whorehouses that had the mamasans and the "senior-level" bargirls. Have fun. I don't plan on going back to the PHilippines because there's too many other places with big vagina to conquer.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Where do you live Chad??
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Latin America, easily.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 am

okay i LOVE bbw's myself. i am into fat curvy women with super ba-dunk-a-dunk's ( round soft jell-o :D ) but i also like somewhat slim women too.

the countries to find these fat ass women are:

1. mexico
2. colombia
3. brazil
4. U.K.
5. Germany
6. Norway

these ass cheeks on this website below i believe are from south to mid mexico...

http://www.potonassmodel.com/home.html

in yo face !!!...

pow, bam, ki yaaa ....

girl i wanna ram my face into your deep dish butt crack...

hmmm i wonder if my face would get lost in her ass...

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:30 am

Chad114 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: You can find so-called shaply BBW's (that's like a Unicorn) or women with curves in the US you don't have to leave. Why would you leave? Oh I forgot the entitlement problems in America.

The attitudes and bitch shields. The type of BBW's I like are in high demand and they know it.

Africa? Are you kidding... More than half of the poorest people on earth are in Africa. If you don't have money how you going to eat? When you can't afford to eat you make do, they aren't overeating the classic sign of obesity. No chance of finding BBW's in Africa.

I think you are wrong in fact one of my associates was in South Africa and he said the black women down there got b***y for days. Thin waists too. Have you been to Africa personally? I'm told it's not why the media makes it out to be.

While I don't mind a girl with a nice ass, she MUST have a thin waist and flat stomach. I have no idea why you prefer rotund women, whatever floats your boat I guess.

You'll find more chubby women in Anglo Culture than anywhere else however, we over-indulge in eating. In Britain they eat fatty foods its apart of the culture.

Yeah I like em with thinner waists that's why I said "curvy".

Your talking about Southern Africa, when I am talking about Central Africa (1). Second you said BBW, no such things as a 100lbs obese woman being attractive (too some I suppose). Then you said thin waist but a phat ass, okay that's "Curvy" but you know that word has been hijacked by really fat women right?

As far as having been to Africa, no interest and I don't get my information from mainstream sources, sorry.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Chad114 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:08 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: You can find so-called shaply BBW's (that's like a Unicorn) or women with curves in the US you don't have to leave. Why would you leave? Oh I forgot the entitlement problems in America.

The attitudes and bitch shields. The type of BBW's I like are in high demand and they know it.

Africa? Are you kidding... More than half of the poorest people on earth are in Africa. If you don't have money how you going to eat? When you can't afford to eat you make do, they aren't overeating the classic sign of obesity. No chance of finding BBW's in Africa.

I think you are wrong in fact one of my associates was in South Africa and he said the black women down there got b***y for days. Thin waists too. Have you been to Africa personally? I'm told it's not why the media makes it out to be.

While I don't mind a girl with a nice a**, she MUST have a thin waist and flat stomach. I have no idea why you prefer rotund women, whatever floats your boat I guess.

You'll find more chubby women in Anglo Culture than anywhere else however, we over-indulge in eating. In Britain they eat fatty foods its apart of the culture.

Your talking about Southern Africa, when I am talking about Central Africa (1). Second you said BBW, no such things as a 100lbs obese woman being attractive (too some I suppose). Then you said thin waist but a phat a**, okay that's "Curvy" but you know that word has been hijacked by really fat women right?

As far as having been to Africa, no interest and I don't get my information from mainstream sources, sorry.

Yeah I did say thin waist but you know what? As long as the hips are wider , she's game. Exhibit "a" the chick on the left

Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 am

Seen a lot more BBW in Thailand than there are in China.

I guess the key thing here is that Thai food is so much more delicious.

I see a lot of Thai BBW in groups with at least one 9 or 10 in it. I think if you want to sleep with the 9/10 you have to get past the BBW.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:31 am

When I went down to Miami recently I was shocked but overall I bet America is in a class by itself after seeing what I saw there.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anti-American » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:58 am

Moretorque wrote:When I went down to Miami recently I was shocked but overall I bet America is in a class by itself after seeing what I saw there.

What did you see there?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 am

Those gals are eating some healthy shit and packing it from the waste down, massive bottoms everywhere you look, like way beyond what is normal.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Winston wrote:Probably Latin America and Mexico?
most mexican females are not curvy or big breasted.all that fat goes to their stomachs.same for any majority indigena influenced latin country.

the more Black admixed countries(brasil,panama,cuba etc)have curvy women.indigena women's genetics are prone to being flat chested and flat butt.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Chad114 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Chad114 wrote:

While I don't mind a girl with a nice a**, she MUST have a thin waist and flat stomach. I have no idea why you prefer rotund women, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Your talking about Southern Africa, when I am talking about Central Africa (1). Second you said BBW, no such things as a 100lbs obese woman being attractive (too some I suppose). Then you said thin waist but a phat a**, okay that's "Curvy" but you know that word has been hijacked by really fat women right?

Yeah I did say thin waist but you know what? As long as the hips are wider , she's game. Exhibit "a" the chick on the left

curviness has to do with hormonal levels during puberty wich widens the pelvis.it also has to do with genetics.howver Red clover and Pueraria Mirifica (Kwao Kreu Kao)do contain high phytoestrogenic properties wich make women curvier and bigger breasted.Aguaje also works but is way weaker than Red clover,plus its overpriced and overexxageratted.

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

not trying to spam but I wrote an article on how to get curvy a while back:http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/2013/05/part-2-magical-female-enhancement-recipe.html?q=curvy

Just get a woman and feed her alot of phytoestrogenic herbs for some months,shell be curvy in no time.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:45 pm

OK I dated a BBW Thai girl tonight. Late 20's and with some awesome curves (but nowhere near as huge as that woman above).

For BBW lovers who also like Asian women, this is the place to come.

Actually, she looked more Indian than anything, but one of those light skinned Indian girls you often see in Bollywood movies.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

xiongmao wrote:OK I dated a BBW Thai girl tonight. Late 20's and with some awesome curves (but nowhere near as huge as that woman above).

For BBW lovers who also like Asian women, this is the place to come.

Actually, she looked more Indian than anything, but one of those light skinned Indian girls you often see in Bollywood movies.

Wow, my man! How tall? Any children? Guess u can't post photos here unless she was on a dating site in which case those photos would be public so u could copy and pate here lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions